Blow Your Mind Pt. 18

Story Info
Brandi and Kandi take Revenge.
15.3k words
4.84
3k
4
3

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,361 Followers

This is the last installment of the series, I hope you all enjoyed it! Please be polite in your comments, and let me know what you think. I have a couple more story ideas so I should be writing some more soon.

BLOW YOUR MIND, PART XVIII

Brandi looked up as a man entered the outdoor pavilion. As his text message had said, he was wearing a dark blue business suit, with a red tie. His sunglasses were tucked in his right chest pocket. He was an older man, not as old as Mr. Case, but certainly older than her.

"Target acquired."

Brandi brushed her hair back gently as the signal for "Roger" and watched as the man approached.

"Hello Naomi, so good to see you again."

Brandi smiled and stood up. She shook his hand and said "Mitch, it's been too long. Have a seat."

Brandi noted the man was very cool, calm and collected. His eyes were carefully scanning around, and he took the other seat that was up against the wall. She could tell he would have preferred her seat in the corner.

Brandi didn't glance over at Kandi who was sitting two tables away eating and talking with a nice-looking man. She of course didn't look like herself but was instead this man's wife. She had fried her this morning, assumed her form, and had "surprised" her husband with a lunch date. A quick boosted kiss in the car and the man had been programmed to Kandi's script.

And of course, two world class hitmen, or hit people to be accurate, were overwatching her. Brandi had called in her programmed hitman from the Dallas job, and Nicole. They had linked up, been briefed, and were covering her and each other.

Brandi smiled at that. Thanks to her programming they were both highly attracted to each other and after this job would likely be fucking each other's brains out before the night fell.

But the main focus was the man in front of her. Mitch, as he called himself.

The waitress, also programmed by Brandi earlier in the day, came by and took their orders and then gave Brandi the code word that nothing out of the ordinary had been observed. Brandi glanced over at the police cruiser that just happened to be parked there while the two cops watched the traffic. They had also been fried and programmed to hang around during lunch. In fact, several other diners were there on her instructions just in case.

The waitress left and Mitch looked at her a bit. Naomi was a fit black woman, a young lawyer in a Mobile Law firm. And she was right now tied up, unconscious from numerous orgasms, and well hidden in her apartment's back closet while Brandi borrowed her identity for the day.

Mitch looked at her for a while. He was a very controlled man, almost as cool as her boss Mr. Case. After a bit he said, "You are not what I expected."

Brandi didn't respond and just waited.

After a bit Mitch shrugged and continued. "I will get straight to the point. Your boss, Mr. Case, is dead. And so is just about his entire staff and organization excepting a few who were in on it, and you and your sister."

Brandi sighed. "Damn it. Who did it?"

Mitch glanced around and said "A man named Kenneth Barker." Mitch opened his suit jacket to show Brandi he had no weapon as he pulled out a small envelope. He opened it and slid her a photo. Brandi looked at it and said "I recognize him from the office. He was one of Mr. Case's Project Managers."

"Yes. He was also a sneaky little backstabbing fuck who played a very good long game. He's been gunning for your boss for nearly ten years. He was a sweep as we call them, and he handled several different jobs over time for your boss. It turns out he had been on the payroll for a criminal network for a long time. A network that Mr. Case had helped wreck a long time back. But some of the original members survived and harbored a big grudge. This was revenge and a chance to take over his business."

Brandi nodded as she looked over the other photos. Several men and a woman, with names on the back. She recognized one of them from some of her dark web work. A fixer, someone who could get anything. And he had dealt in some really nasty things.

Mitch leaned back a bit and said "This gang is really bad news. Mr. Case knew that some of them were guys he had helped bring down from before, but he didn't think they would come after him. To be honest, no one in the business did."

Brandi arched an eyebrow at that. "Who might that be?"

"Various members of the Alphabet Soup Club, including some from overseas. Mr. Case had a LOT of friends and wasn't as, how should I say it? Politically disinterested as you might have thought. There are a lot of folks, important folks, who are very mad at this incident."

"How mad exactly?" Brandi asked.

Mitch leaned forward and looked her straight in the eye. "Mad enough to cover for someone looking for some serious payback. If this gang didn't have some of the political connections that they do, they would be a grease stain by now. So, someone looking to pay them back for something, someone who is not part of anyone official? Well, that's just business. Especially this Kenneth."

The waitress arrived with their food and then left quickly. Brandi didn't touch hers and neither did Mitch.

"Right now, Kenneth has moved in and put the word out his group is replacing Case Consulting. He had been building another team to take over for a while."

Mitch picked up his suitcase and moved it so she could see him opening it slowly. There was nothing odd or off, and he pulled out a large file which he handed to her.

"That's his team. He's currently in Miami setting things up. He's having a few more issues than he thought as his operation messed up several major operations Mr. Case was working on and some of the clients are not happy. He will get them calmed down in a bit, but right now he's halfway in damage control and halfway in consolidation. A very opportune time to strike."

Brandi nodded. "It would seem so." She closed the file and looked at Mitch. He was still very collected, but she could tell he was getting a bit wary.

"What's up? You are getting nervous."

Mitch blinked and then snickered. "Damn, you ARE good. Mr. Case said you the best he had ever seen, and I see why that is. Sorry, but you are so calm and collected, not to mention so well disguised, that I am getting a bit thrown off. I deal with cold and calculating people every day, but you are just about the coldest. And you even have a twin I hear."

"He really said that?" Brandi said. She was able to keep her body controlled but what Mitch had said affected her.

Mitch looked at her for a moment and then got a faraway look in his eyes.

"Mr. Case was my boss when I got started for the agency. He was a great boss, he taught me so much and I owe my success to his teaching. I was really mad when they screwed him over, but he told me to not worry about it, it was part of the game, and so on. We kept in touch very carefully over the years, kind of as a backup in case something went south. Several weeks ago, he visited me, and we talked."

Mitch looked at her directly. "He never had a family, but he talked about you like you were his daughter. He was so proud of you, and he told me that you were the best he had ever seen. And that is saying something. Then he asked me to find you if something went wrong and to make sure you were okay. He told me a little bit about what you can do. Very little, but enough for me to know you are something really special. He told me to tell you that once he was gone, you were free and could live your life however you wanted. He said that you didn't owe him anything, you had paid him back already."

Mitch stood up and picked up his briefcase.

"And then he added, "But tell Brandi if she wants to take revenge, then do it right and make it permanent."" Mitch looked her straight in the eyes. "I fully agree with that last statement. You go that route, no one is going to interfere."

Mitch turned around and walked off.

Brandi sat there for a while looking through the file. She read it all, looked at the faces, and then nodded. She stood up and started walking to the door.

"Permanent." She said as she passed a nice-looking woman eating with her husband.

The woman didn't even pause, but whispered in a soft voice only Brandi could hear.

"Permanent."

LATER THAT DAY

Brandi looked at the apartment wall and nodded. She had the pictures up, maps of Miami, stringboard and information. Kandi was over by Selena, the researcher she had recruited, who was busy on a computer.

"So, Brandi, how do we do this? Nicolas and I can take these guys out no problem." Nicole said with a smile as she stood beside her.

Brandi smiled at her friend and her friend's new boyfriend. It was pretty obvious to Brandi they were really into each other, her heightened senses could see the movements, breathing, and so on when they were near each other. But they were both focused and ready for orders, thanks to her programming.

Brandi looked around the room. Keisha, Heather, and Tia were also in the room, with Keisha managing tasks with ease and a very noticeable air of command. Leah was in the next room working on some profiles, while Jenna and Luna were just back after "cleaning" some cars for transport. The team hummed along like they had been working together for years.

"No, I have some other ideas."

Brandi looked at Kandi who nodded. "Everyone, gather around." Brandi stood in front of the main board and Kandi joined her.

Keisha looked around and then nodded to Brandi and Kandi.

"I will get straight to business. We are going to destroy two organizations in one shot. Barker's here, and the Zed Unit." Brandi said as she pointed to each group.

"Barker is the traitor who killed our boss and tried to kill us. He currently thinks we are dead, thanks to our rather well-made body doubles. A Zed hit team and cleanup crew hit our doubles at the lab, killed both of them, and swept the place clean. Then they burned it down, the reports say "Industrial Accident" and two bodies were found, attempts to identify are underway. In addition, they broke into our place. This didn't go so well as they triggered a booby trap when opening a safe. The contents were burned to a crisp, and a rather large fire was started. According to our information, it was the same kill/clean group, but they lost two members to the booby trap and had to leave quickly. Thanks to some bribes already in place by Mr. Case, officially it was a gas leak."

Brandi looked around at her team, who was all playing close attention. "Barker's group will be the easier one. We have his entire staff, addresses, and so on. We are going to do a single action at once and wipe them out."

Kandi took over. "Tomorrow, Jenna and Luna will drive myself and Brandi to Miami, set up in a safe house, and get ready. Keisha will continue operations here. Keisha, a lawyer named Amber will be arriving tomorrow, brief her and give her the files I told you too. She's our lawyer and make sure she is ready at a moment's notice in case of legal trouble."

Keisha, Jenna and Luna nodded. Brandi spoke up. "Nicole and Nicholas will drive separately; you know our address for the safe house. Establish overwatch for us. If you get any off feelings, disappear them."

"Verify first?" Nicholas asked.

"If you can. We are not taking chances, if we get an innocent well it happens." Kandi said. Everyone nodded.

Keisha raised her hand. "I need more bodies than Selena. She's good at this obviously, but someone with serious hacker skills would be nice. Then we can keep at it and get the profiling and arranging done."

Kandi and Brandi nodded. "We can do that. We'll take care of it right after the meeting. Any preferences? Anyone in mind?"

"No, just need the skill set. Some additional office staff would be nice, other researchers, secretaries."

Brandi shook her head. "Not right now. Our personal assistants are still alive and appear to be under surveillance, but once we are done, they will be available to assist. Then we will figure things out. If we get the chance to get another assistant when we recruit your hacker, we will though."

"Now then, once we establish our safe house, we will get the routine. It appears to be fairly chaotic right now. The hit that took out most of Mr. Case's organization burned the building down with nearly everyone inside, and they are in the process of re-establishing infrastructure. They couldn't do it beforehand as that would have tipped off Mr. Case. Odd hours, lots of movement and people coming in and out."

"Kandi and I have identified two targets to start with." Brandi pointed to the photos on the wall. "We will kidnap, assume their forms and begin to work through the organization. We will suck up every bit of knowledge they have while programming them for certain tasks. When we done, we will have the whole organization under out complete control."

"That's when the fun starts." Kandi said with an evil grin. "We have determined that there are two meetings between the groups happening in three and five days. The final payoff for services rendered and some information exchanges. This is our chance to get two of the main players. It's not a hit, but a control. We are going to turn Zed Group on itself with some special programming of two key players."

Brandi smiled and continued. "This man here, Target A, is the intel chief of the Zed Group. Ex-Russian FSB mafia type, smart and cold. He's likely the smartest of the bunch, but he prefers to work from the shadows. Most of the time the bosses listen to him, sometimes not. Sometimes when that happens, those people have accidents. We are going to use him to start a Civil War with Target B."

Kandi tapped another photo. "This man is the official face of the group, so to speak. He is the overall leader, background is really murky, but we think he is American originally. He has an alliance with Target A, but doesn't trust him of course. We are going to get both and program them to hate each other."

Kandi giggled. "But that's not all. We are going to make both of them suspect two others in the group and make separate moves at the same time. And to also assume that when they find out about the move that the other is coming after them. So, if we are really good at setting things up, we might have a four-way Civil War going on in the group."

Brandi looked around at her smiling staff. "We will let them go at it until exhausted and then pick off any leftovers. We are going full out on this. Not one of them will be alive when we are done."

Kandi smiled at Brandi who returned her smile. "We want the message sent out loud and clear who runs Miami after we are done and what the price for fucking with us is." They both said in unison.

Everyone smiled and nodded. Brandi smiled grimly at her staff.

"Let's get to it. Kandi, let's go recruiting."

"You got it, sis."

The two left their staff to finish up the work. Brandi waved off Luna and Jenna who stepped up to drive. "We'll take care of this. You just make sure everything else is ready." Brandi said.

They headed outside and got to one of the rentals after thoroughly checking it out. Jenna and Luna had done so earlier but they were not taking any chances. Brandi got in and they started driving.

"Funny how we can talk about our powers with everyone." Kandi said with a slight grin. "I really wish I had this power when I was in Chicago. Damn, things would have been so much easier."

Brandi snickered. "I'll bet. But it is funny to watch the programming work, isn't it? Making everyone okay with the fact your boss can mind control people, assume their form, and steal memories, and then making everyone believe that we never did anything like that to them, and that they have always wanted to do this and work for us."

Kandi giggled. "Yes, it is. But I love it. Loyal friends, to the end."

Brandi nodded. She wasn't concerned about her friends and staff talking as she and Kandi had programmed them to not ever mention it. In fact, they would kill themselves rather than tell anyone. That had been a bit much, but Kandi had convinced her that it had to be done. If they were going to do this, they had to be ruthless.

Brandi and Kandi both had a woman targeted for their upcoming mission. Luckily it appeared that one of them was involved with another staff member, and they suspected that the other was the object of affection for another staff member. This would make things much easier to get rolling.

But first, they needed a computer expert and hacker.

Brandi and Kandi both had significant computer and hacking skills, with Brandi having a lot of electrical engineering skills from college feeding, and Kandi having a lot of hacking and dark web knowledge. They had shared all of this of course, so they could practically build a hacker from nothing.

"So, where do we start? A mall, random selection?" Kandi asked.

Brandi looked up and grinned. "No, I was thinking we need to stay true to form and recruit a real hottie." Brandi slowed to turn, and Kandi laughed and clapped her hands.

"Oh perfect! This will be fun!"

"Yes. I want to build a hacker from nothing, and I can't think of a better nothing than a stripper. A real bimbo."

The Bayside Gentlemen's Club was one of the nicer strip clubs in Mobile. Hot dancers, top shelf drinks, lots of privacy, and a high turnover rate. Mobile wasn't like Miami or New Orleans, so really hot girls moved up the ladder to those cities fast. Picking one out and making her disappear would not cause a stir.

Brandi made to open her door and Kandi put her hand on her arm. "Hold up a minute. I want to try something else. I want to make a hottie."

Brandi looked at her a moment. "You want to what now?"

Kandi smiled evilly. "I want to MAKE a hottie. Another office worker or hacker, whatever. But I want to pick out a plain girl, and using the linker we made, remake her. Turn her into a fucking drop-dead gorgeous lady. Completely loyal to us of course."

Brandi thought about it for a moment. They could do that. And she could see some benefits to it. Their plans to take control of Miami involved having their staff marry important men, but if they could make women exactly what the men wanted even better.

"Hm, we can do that. But why? We can just sneak in and kiss them and then it's over." Brandi said.

Kandi giggled. Brandi arched her eyebrow at the sound. It was very evil sounding and she had a glint in her eyes. "Because we can, Brandi. Make our own servants, make our own slaves, to our tastes, to others. Because we have that power."

Kandi heard the emphasis on the word "Power". Her breath caught slightly when she heard it.

Brandi had always been one for making sure she was going to be the winner, to be sure everything was covered, and she made out well in the end. But she had enjoyed the rush of manipulating people too. It hadn't started out like that, but it had grown. Even before she had her powers, she had lovely fun twisting others to do her bidding and her work.

With the powers she had now, and the fact that the one man who had any hold over her was dead, there was nothing holding her back. Her powers, for her use, for anything she desired.

And Brandi felt Kandi's influence. They had melded in many ways, and although still separate people, their desires had become very closely linked. Kandi had always desired power, that had been her kink, her driving force, and her reason to live. Kandi had merged that part into Brandi and Brandi could feel it.

And it felt wonderful. Real power. And it was all hers to do anything she desired.

Kandi leaned in close. "Brandi, it's time to stop fucking around. We avenge Mr. Case, and then we enjoy our life. He thought of you like a daughter, not me. I know this and I don't have an issue with it. Maybe in time he would have thought of me the same way. I respected him and I owe him for the chance he gave me to start over."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,361 Followers