Blow Your Mind Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, safe thing to do." Brandi said. She began to stroke and lick Ivan's cock. It was nice, long and thick and Brandi smiled. "I do so enjoy my work." She said and she and Kandi giggled at that.

Brandi eased her tit down and got her nipple into Ivan's mouth. She squirted some milk into him and then got him to take several pulls. He went even more boneless except for his cock, and Brandi straddled him.

She eased down onto him and had a perfect link. She focused and took complete control of his body. She nodded to Kandi who straddled his face and Brandi made him link to her by sucking on her wet pussy.

Brandi could see his desk and her sister's desk and they got to work. They scanned all his data on what was coming up, and how the syndicate was working with Kenneth. It seemed that they were going to play it straight, at least for now, out of gratitude for taking out Mr. Case. Then they got to the dirt on the various power groups in the gang. Ivan was indeed looking to move up and it turned out that he considered John a major rival.

Which made it so much easier for Brandi and Kandi. Brandi let herself have a nice orgasm and focused on the programming.

It took about fifteen minutes to do, as Brandi and Kandi double and triple checked their programming and memory alterations. Ivan had been completely programmed when they were done. When he woke up, he would have massive suspicions about John, so much so that he was convinced that John was setting him up and he had decided to act first. He had a plan to target John and several of his supporters and would immediately start acting on it. He would not be talked out of it or convinced to stop by anyone. And his attack would be brutal and bloody, the kind that you don't forgive if you survive.

And John would survive as Kenneth would be providing John information on this upcoming attack at the payoff meeting. And when John survived the attack, the war would start. Early on, Kenneth's new group would suffer a knockout blow which would be blamed on Ivan for tipping John off.

Brandi began to bounce up and down on Ivan's cock fast. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is for Mr. Case! You fucking asshole!" Brandi hissed and then grunted loudly as a big load blasted into her. She broke the link and got up. While she felt sated, she also felt disgusted.

"Fucking asshole. I'm glad you won't have any memory of this, you don't deserve to." Brandi snarled and then started dressing. Kandi let out a loud moan and then came. She got up with a matching look of disgust and then walked over to the nightstand. She picked up a lighter and then opened it. She pulled out a digital recording device and tossed it to Nicole who had come back in.

"Be sure we smash that once we are back on the boat." Brandi said. She finished dressing and looked at Ivan lying there drooling. She had not been nice when programming him, and he was likely going to have some issues mentally. Which was even better, having him crazy would make this blow up even more of a mess.

Brandi and Kandi cleaned up and wiped the place down and dragged Ivan into the shower and hosed him off. They left him naked and wet in a heap on the shower floor.

"I hope you catch a fucking cold." Kandi said as they left.

They walked out past the guards who ignored them and jumped in the water. They swam out into the channel and waited a few minutes for the boat to return and they got picked up. The boat motored back to the dock.

As they unloaded, Kassandra froze and then said "Ms. Brandi, Ms. Kandi, Kenneth has me in a hotel room and we are fucking now. He is not nearly as good a lover as you are, but quite enthusiastic."

Brandi snickered at that while Kandi rolled her eyes. "Ok, where at?"

"Bayside Regal, Suite 1710."

Brandi and Kandi shared a look and nodded. The van drove off into the night.

About a half hour later, two hotel staff, a manager and an assistant, took the elevator up to the 17th floor. They walked down the hallway and used a master key to enter Suite 1710. They quietly moved inside and then up to the bedroom door. Loud snoring came from inside.

Brandi, the manager, opened the door and peeked in. Kassandra was sitting on the bedside with the "resting" look she had when not engaged in something. Kenneth was passed out on the bed naked looking like he had just had the fuck of his life.

Brandi and Kandi moved in. Kassandra turned her head towards them and nodded. She got up and stood to the side. Brandi got up on one side of the bed and went down on Kenneth while Kandi locked lips with him. Kenneth made a "URMP!" sound and then went limp as Brandi and Kandi took over his mind.

Brandi and Kandi were in even less of a pleasant mood for this one. Brandi didn't even take the time to enjoy an orgasm to start with. She just dove into his mind, copied all the data, and started programming him. It took a lot of self-control to not just rip his mind to shreds right there, and she had to stop herself and calm down several times while doing it. She noted Kandi had too as well. He was programmed to do the payment meeting, provide John with the information that they were leaving, and then to continue business. Upon receiving a code word, he would commence an operation to wipe out his team from the inside in cooperation with Natalie. Once they were done, if he was still alive, he would set off a firebomb. Brandi made it so that as he set it off, he would have a recollection of what he had done and remember everything, including who finished him.

Brandi shuddered as she finished and got off of Kenneth. She gave him a look of hatred and then got dressed. Kandi did likewise. No one said anything. They left with Kassandra, headed back down to the bottom floor and made sure the cameras were wiped before returning the two hotel employees to work as they had been mind fucked unconscious and tied up in a closet.

They went out the back and got in the van.

Keisha was in the driver's seat, and she looked at Brandi. Brandi sat down, and Kandi sat next to her and put her arm around her. Brandi cuddled in a bit and closed her eyes.

"Just drive for a while." Kandi said. Keisha nodded and they drove off.

SIX DAYS LATER

Brandi and Kandi sat in an SUV watching the rented office building down the block. Both had a grim look on their faces, and they didn't speak. After about thirty minutes, there was an explosion, and several windows blew out onto the street. Fortunately, there was some road construction going on and the sidewalk was closed so no passersby were injured.

After a few moments, the entire building was on fire. No one got out.

After a few minutes, Brandi's cell "dinged" with a text. It was from Nicole. It said simply, "Zero".

"No one made it out the back. It's done." Brandi said in an emotionless voice.

"Yeah." Kandi replied.

They watched as the fire trucks showed up and after a bit, Brandi just started up the SUV and they drove off. Neither girl spoke.

The plan had worked perfectly. Kenneth had passed the information along to John, while Ivan made his plans. Thanks to the information, Ivan's attack had been murderously brutal, but he missed John, who had retaliated in a similarly brutal fashion. And just as they were tearing each other apart, two other criminal organizations, acting on some tips they had received, attacked as well. The entire syndicate was exterminated in four days.

And according to the FBI, this was last act of Ivan's fraction, who had determined who had tipped John off and had taken bloody revenge.

Classified FBI footage from the security cams would show a hit team wiping the place out. The real footage would show Kenneth and Natalie going into a regular workday, and then both getting a text. Then they would both get a silenced pistol and execute the entire staff. Once completed, they entered into a closet and set off a large firebomb, both being incinerated in the blast.

Brandi felt cold. She had seen the bloodbath she had unleased, but she felt no remorse at all. Just a feeling of a job being done. Kandi seemed to be a bit more animated though.

"Sis, you okay?" Kandi asked after a bit.

"I guess. I was expecting to feel something else though. Satisfaction? Something? I just feel like the job is done." Brandi replied.

Kandi sighed. "I guess this is one area we still are different. Brandi, you don't get that feeling often, satisfaction I mean. Not in our world. I never got much of it after high school because I realized how petty it was. Revenge is mostly a suckers game. I've seen life take revenge better than anything I ever did. Once I learned that, things got easy."

Brandi stopped at a light and Kandi leaned in and looked her in the eyes. "Mr. Case was avenged, the job was done. But you need to realize what exactly we have done. Sis, we are now IT. Miami is ours for the taking with no one to stop us. This is the price we pay for it, and I for one have zero issues about it. So let it go, and let's start running OUR city."

Brandi looked at her sister, her true sister, and after a moment smiled broadly.

"Yes. I do believe my twin sister is right. I know exactly how to start."

Brandi drove to Steve's office and she and Kandi entered in. Steve's secretary did a double take when they walked through the door.

"Brandi? Kandi? Oh My God! The police said you were dead! You, oh, hang on!" The secretary babbled for a second as she punched some buttons on the phone.

"Dead?" Brandi looked at Kandi, who shrugged.

"Mr. Owens? I need you out here now! You need to see this!" the secretary said. Brandi could hear Steve's confused voice on the other end. A few moments later Steve came out.

Steve looked terrible. His clothing was rumpled like he had slept in it, and he looked haggard and tired.

"What do you need, BRANDI!?" Steve shouted.

Steve rushed her and before Brandi could respond he was kissing her hard. For a moment Brandi almost thought Steve was going to melt HER mind. He was a maelstrom of emotions ranging from fear and terror, to joy and happiness that was so powerful she nearly broke down and cried.

Brandi let her mind wash over his. Calming him, relaxing him, removing the fear. Steve gradually relaxed and broke the kiss. He leaned forward hugging her close.

"They said you were dead. Burned up." He whispered.

"Shhhhh, hush now. I'm fine, everything is fine." She replied.

Brandi looked over to see Kandi being held by Mike with Mike sobbing and Kandi making hushing sounds.

After a bit Steve released her and just stared at her. Brandi felt the warmth in his eyes, the love.

"Ahem, Steve, I will let everyone know you are taking the rest of the week off due to personal issues." His grinning secretary said.

"Huh? Oh, yes, yes indeed." Steve said as he took Brandi's hand.

"What's this now about me being dead? A girl leaves for a business trip and her fiancé gets all excited?"

"Business trip? You were gone for days and your phone just went to voicemail and, wait fiancé?"

Brandi leaned in and kissed him gently. "My work situation has had a drastic change. I am now a free agent and my sister and I are starting up our own business. But I happened to remember a promise I made to you about when that happened we would relook our relationship. Well, it's happened, I relooked it and I have decided that you and I need to get married. Now."

Steve's face went from stunned, to happy, to outright joy in about 3 seconds and he swept Brandi off her feet.

"Ms. Brandi, you are insane and amazing and yes, we do need to get married. Now." Steve said as he carried her to the door.

Brandi wrapped her arms around his head, and they kissed. And ran into the door while kissing which caused Steve to trip and they both ended up on the floor with Mike and Kandi laughing at them.

The next several days were hectic to say the least.

Steve had wanted to go to city hall and do it right then, but after some discussion with Mike, who had also proposed to Kandi, who had accepted, they decided to do a big one in Jamacia. Brandi and Kandi called their parents and arranged plane tickets and so on, and then took care of some legal issues.

It turns out that the Miami police had become suspicious of the fire and had done the autopsy/DNA scan much sooner that expected. And of course, it had shown up as them, so they had made some phone calls and so on. A little bit of hacking later, and the "mistake" was cleared up.

Brandi and Kandi set up their new "consulting" company, named "New Start" and assembled their team. Amber joined them as their lawyer and the team rapidly had things set up. Brandi and Kandi had to sort through all the stuff they had gotten, and make sure their apartment was not rigged to blow up (it wasn't, apparently Brandi's traps and security had caused the sweep team to hold off).

Shortly after setting up their company, they were contacted by an overseas lawyer who represented the estate of Mr. Case. It turns out he had left everything to Brandi and Kandi, evenly split. This include a large amount of money in various bank accounts, and a very large amount of dirty laundry and information that they could use for all kinds of stuff.

After a week's delay, they all flew to Jamacia and were married. They took a three week honeymoon cruise around the Caribbean Sea and returned to Miami.

Where they got down to serious work.

THIRTY YEARS LATER

Brandi smiled as she looked down at the large crowd moving around the garden. Her and her sister's lawn parties were "the" social events of Miami society, anyone who was anyone was there, and anyone who wanted to be anyone was trying to get there.

Brandi sipped her champaign and smiled as a young and stunningly beautiful woman moved off from the crowd near the side, leading a much older man by the hand. From Brandi's location she could see them move behind a hedge, and then out of sight for a moment. After a few seconds, the young woman came back into view swaying towards the main house. A few moments later, the man followed. They both disappeared into a side door.

Brandi giggled and turned away. Cindi and Kassandra stood behind her a bit. Kassandra said "Tiffany has led Senator Walsh to Room 7. He appears to be acting under her instructions. They are in the room, Tiffany is kissing him, Tiffany is now stripping."

"Thank you, Kassandra, that is the last guest we needed to service tonight, correct?"

Cindi and Kassandra both nodded. "Yes, Ms. Brandi, the others are already processed. The State Attorney General is sleeping soundly though, so Jessica felt it best to let him sleep. His wife though is up, and they are having a nice conversation over by the pool." Cindi said.

Brandi smiled. "Very good, well time to enjoy myself." Brandi swept past her assistants and walked down off the balcony to join the party. It was still a young night, only about 11, and her parties were known for going until nearly dawn with guests always gushing about how much fun they were.

Brandi loved the feeling she got when she moved around. Even past fifty, her body looked to be in the late thirties and was a hot body at that. She and her twin sister both turned every eye.

Brandi said hello and played the part of a society hostess to the hilt. She of course knew everyone by name, kids, family, schools, etc. People loved her and Kandi.

Of course, many of them were her "assets". Over time, she and Kandi had programmed all of Miami's rich, powerful, and elite. Nothing happened in "their" city without their say so. And thanks to their early work and Mr. Case's inheritance, they didn't have any issues from "other" groups. So long as they kept to Miami that is and did an occasional job in terms of changing a mind or two for a vote.

Which was fine with her and Kandi.

Brandi smiled broadly as she slipped her arm around her husband of thirty years. "Brandi! There you are." They kissed and Brandi let Steve a gentle wave. Steve broke the kiss and zoned out for a few seconds.

"Dad. Dad? Earth to Dad!"

Brandi and the crowd giggled or chuckled as Steve blinked. "Oh, sorry. Actually," Steve said as he pulled Brandi in close "Not sorry at all."

"I know the feeling." A young and handsome man said, and everyone laughed.

Brandi looked at her oldest daughter, Yevette, and shared a smile.

Yevette was twenty-five and had just graduated from Harvard Law School. She was joining the city's premier law firm along with her fiancé Brian. Brian was smart, talented, handsome, and driven. He was looking at politics for his career and he and Yevette had hit it off in law school.

Yevette was a stunning blonde like her mother, hourglass figure, athletic, graceful, poised, and elegant.

And also a spy.

Brandi smiled again, remembering when Yevette had learned about her powers, and how she had been so eager to use them. And now she was running her own part of the operation and doing wonderfully. She controlled numerous assets in Miami and had done several missions in other locations, including an assassination. She was after Brandi and Kandi, the next in command.

Brandi looked across the lawn to see Kandi speaking with the mayor and several other power players including a newspaper reporter. It was all for show, the reporter, the mayor and the others all being firmly programmed and going through their implanted talk.

Brandi nuzzled Steve's ear and said, "We need to make the rounds dear, come on, buy a girl another drink?"

"How can I say no?" Steve chuckled and led her deeper into the crowd.

Brandi looked around and smiled as she saw her daughter and nieces. Aside from Yevette, she had Jessica, currently a junior in college at Duke, Catherine, freshman at William and Mary, and Tiffany, a senior in high school. All girls were near mirror images of their mother, hot, sexy, graceful, and powerful.

Kandi had a set of twins that were Seniors in college (University of Chicago in a fun twist of fate) named Brigette and Nicole, both who were on fast tracks to the Yale MBA program, Juliet who was a sophomore at MIT, and Natasha who was a senior in High School as well.

Natasha and Tiffany were close friends as well as cousins, and they had been quite the pair once their powers had come to fruition. Brandi and Kandi had their hands full keeping them under control, and had finally started to use them in the "family business" to keep them from messing up things at school.

Brandi shook her head at that. Their powers had not manifested at puberty, thank God for small favors, but instead had come about roughly when the girls turned 18. They had researched it and it seemed connected to the last big growth spurt completing.

The end result was Brandi and Kandi and eight daughters, all who had the powers. And Brandi and Kandi ruling Miami. No need for an iron fist when you can make everyone love and WANT to obey you.

Brandi enjoyed the party with her husband, letting him play the "Alpha" male role he did so well. He really was an Alpha male, he and Mike had made their firm the top firm in all of the Southeast without any help from their wives. Brandi and Kandi had worked their "consulting" firm, a nice small, but successful, business on the side when not enjoying being trophy wives to rich and handsome husbands who doted on them every chance they had. And then raising a large, and happy family.

Brandi nodded to Keisha who was with her husband. Their plan to use their "team" to cement control had worked well. All her friends and "acquisitions" had been married to key players in Miami. Keisha was married to a very rich and well-connected shipping owner and he was fully under their control via some programming and Keisha's attentions.

Amber glided by with her husband. She was the head of the top law firm in Miami along with her husband, and of course their family lawyer. She was famous up and down the east coast thanks to her improvements via Brandi way back when.