Blow Your Mind Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kassandra giggled. Brandi blinked. "Wow, I can see why we throw people off when we get in sympatico. This is something else." She said.

"No kidding. We are perfect twins, but this?" She said as she motioned to the two girls standing in front of them.

"I am not a twin, I am one person with two bodies." Kassandra said and then moved forward. The bodies match the movements perfectly and then they sat down in front of Brandi and Kandi.

Brandi looked at Kandi and then said "Kassandra, what is your function and mission?"

The two girls spoke as one "I am your business group's hacker and additional secretary. I am to support your work via my implanted skills, and I am also programmed to learn on the job, via observation, via additional programming from my creators, or by training and/or schooling. When not working I am to be a "normal" person with a regular social life befitting my work. I am to eventually be used as a controller for someone rich and important via marriage so your network can have more control over the Miami/Dade area. I am on call for servicing my creators sexually as needed to insure their mental and physical health."

Brandi nodded slowly. "Correct, mostly." She looked over at her sister who also nodded. "That is in line with some of what I implanted; I am guessing you did the other part?" Brandi said.

"Yes, so she took both of our instructions." Kandi moved up and looked the Kassandra in front her in the eyes. "What do you remember? About what happened."

Kassandra sighed. "It was very enjoyable. The best sexual experience woman I used to be had ever had. Kat was much too stupid to really understand what was going on, but Amanda understood that you were doing things that were not normal. She was unable to do anything about it due to the pleasure overload she was receiving. When the four-way link happened, something reacted. Your attempts to modify each girl caused a chemical reaction within their bodies. I cannot explain it further, but your attempts to modify resulted in a melding of minds. I believe it had something to do with the hits on the inhaler both women took in the bathroom prior to sex."

Brandi blinked and sat up straight. "You took a hit from an inhaler?" She looked at Kandi, and Kandi blinked and then slapped her head. "Fuck! I left my inhaler by the sink!"

Brandi looked at her Kassandra and said, "You both took a hit?"

"Yes, I did. Please remember I am one person now. Amanda has asthma and had forgotten her medicine. She was getting nervous prior to sex and saw the inhaler. She took a hit, and then Kat took one too thinking it was recreational drugs."

"No wonder this felt so different." Kandi said. "So the mental boost, plus the binders in Amanda, plus the four way link."

Brandi stood up and started to pace a bit. "I think I see what happened. We were all linked, we tried to change "our" target at the same time, but with the link in place, we saw or felt them as one, not two separate bodies. We inputted our changes at the same time, and since we are matched, it caused a melding since neither one of us is more powerful than the other."

Kandi snickered. "That is actually nice to know, that we are matched that evenly I mean." She turned to her Kassandra. "So, what do you remember from before that?"

"I remember that one of me was too stupid to do much other than party, dance and fuck. The other was very bitter and angry. But now I am very happy with the changes. I am a very beautiful and sexy woman, very intelligent, highly skilled, and my future appears to be very bright in your service with me ending up being very rich, powerful, and with handsome men to enjoy if your plan for me is successful."

"And your loyalty?" Brandi asked.

"I am loyal to my creators, Brandi and Kandi. I will serve you both to the best of my abilities."

Brandi sat on the edge of the bed and thought a moment. "Well, we got what we needed, but this is a bit much. One person in two bodies. So, can you act independently? What if you were in a different room?"

"I can multitask quite easily. While I am one mind and person now, I have had my mind vastly expanded and programmed, so conducting multiple tasks and missions is simple. I think you would say I am a "hive-mind". Here, allow me to show you." The Kassandra by Brandi stood up and held out her hand.

"Please follow me into the bathroom. You can both do something to one of my forms and we can tell what is going on."

Kandi giggled. "Oh, this might be fun. Ok sis, let's try out our new toy."

Brandi took her hand and let herself be led into the bathroom.

"Kandi is currently telling me a poem by Robert Frost." Kassandra began to recite it and Brandi held up her hand.

"Hang on." She stuck her head out the door and listened. "Damn, yes she is."

Brandi shut the door and then went up to Kassandra. Without warning she kissed her hard.

Brandi linked and mentally blinked. Kassandra was indeed one desk, but it was like a split view TV screen. She could see, hear, and even feel what Kassandra was doing in both locations. Brandi focused and blasted Kassandra's mind.

It took more effort than Brandi was used to and it was like a domino. The Kassandra she was with zoned instantly, the one outside required more effort, but Brandi felt her brain begin to twitch a bit and then zone. Brandi kept the link intact and then tried something.

"Hey sis, can you hear me?" Brandi forced out through the other Kassandra.

Brandi focused on the other "screen" and saw Kandi's eye go wide.

"Brandi? Holy Shit! You are controlling her?"

"Yes, although I have to keep linked to her." Kassandra replied. Brandi made her move up to Kandi and began to feel her up.

"Oo, stop that!" Kandi said with a giggle and slapped her hands away.

"Sorry, just testing what I can do here. I have control of her whole body, everything. I can even smell you."

Brandi made her walk around and tested her control. After a bit she got the hang of it, she didn't need to overthink things when moving her, just give instructions like "walk to the bed and sit down". Kassandra would walk to the bed normally and sit down normally. Of course, with her programming she swayed over looking sexy as hell and sat down with her legs crossed and her back slightly arched to show off her chest.

Brandi broke the kiss and noted that Kassandra recovered very quickly.

"Okay Kassandra, it appears you are quite an asset."

"Thank you, Ms. Brandi. I exist to serve you in the best way possible." She replied.

Brandi moved back into the main room and sat down. Kandi was pacing and obviously thinking.

"Brandi, this is big. We have something here that is better than any cellphone or computer. Instant communication, no traces, no hacking, no listening in. We now have a full-proof system to work with."

Brandi nodded. "Yes, I was thinking the same thing. We keep one each and we can be in constant contact. We could modify them a bit though, another set of identical twins might be a bit much."

Kassandra spoke up. "I agree. I think that you may want to program me with more skills as well so I can better serve you. Just being a hacker and secretary is a self-imposed limitation that you should remove."

Kandi was twitching now and obviously thinking hard. Brandi was as well, but she could tell Kandi had something big in mind.

After a bit she grinned and looked at Kassandra. "Kassandra, you said you were a hive-mind earlier. One mind, two bodies."

"Yes, that is correct." Both Kassandras responded in unison.

Kandi looked at Brandi with a huge grin. "How about three bodies? Or four?"

Brandi gasped and then blinked. "Oh My God."

Kassandra seemed to freeze in place for a second and then said "It is possible I believe, but it would require repeating what we did earlier. The amount of energy and power required are immense."

Brandi nodded and giggled. "Damn sis! You really ARE into control."

Kandi grinned and moved up to one of the Kassandra and began to run her hands over her tits. "Yes, indeed I am. We can make an army with just one mind, and that mind is loyal to us." Kassandra sighed and leaned in to gently kiss Kandi. Brandi felt herself getting turned on and then felt a nice set of sexy hands begin to rub her shoulders.

"Ms. Brandi, let me serve you." Kassandra said as she leaned over her shoulder and kissed her.

Brandi let her mind flow into Kassandra's and felt the link. It was strong and was now a three way, like when she and Kandi had first had sex with her in her mind. But unlike that time, this time was much better.

Unlike the raging, surging power struggle, this was gentle, easy, nice, and pleasant. If anything, it was pure pleasure flowing through her body and mind. No resistance from Kassandra, if anything her mind seemed to constantly be adjusting to allow Brandi's to flow and control easier. Brandi shuddered from an orgasm and felt her sister enjoy one as well, and then Kassandra.

Brandi felt Kassandra's hands ease down her front, gently massaging her tits and then one hand eased in between her legs and began to play with her clit. Brandi moaned and felt her body being laid back onto the bed. She could fell Kandi's body being eased onto the divan and could feel her enjoyment as well.

Brandi broke the kiss and let Kassandra kiss her way down to her pussy. Brandi was wet and she spread her legs.

"Yes Kassandra, that's it. Serve your mistress and creator." Brandi purred.

"Yes Ms. Brandi, I obey." Kassandra said and began to lick her clit. Brandi tensed and gasped and after several seconds she squirted on Kassandra's face. Kassandra giggled and licked it up. Then she kissed down into Brandi's pussy and began to lick and suck.

Brandi tensed and then relaxed as the link re-established. Brandi let her newest servant work her magic. Kassandra seemed to be perfectly attuned to her needs, and she adjusted to everything Brandi felt or did. After a bit Brandi wasn't noticing waves of pleasure, but just a constant flow.

Brandi orgasmed again, and then again, and yet again. Lovely, long, gentle orgasms that left her more and more mindless and boneless. Brandi scanned Kassandra and noted her vitals were perfect, no issues or problems.

"Oh, I could do this for days." Brandi moaned out.

"Weeks." Kandi replied.

"Mistress has had enough for now, Mistress must sleep." Both Kassandra's spoke at once.

Brandi lifted her head to say no, but Kassandra swirled her tongue and inserted and hooked her finger in her pussy. Brandi had an instant orgasm, and Kassandra focused somehow. This orgasm was powerful, much more of a raw power one, and the shock knocked Brandi out.

Brandi woke up next to Kandi and a lovely feeling of soft kissing on her body. She and Kandi both moaned and then giggled.

"Evening sis." Brandi said as she looked up to see Kassandra(s) at work, lovingly kissing her body and moving up to her lips. Kassandra(s) said in perfect unison "Good afternoon Ms. Brandi/Kandi, I hope you enjoyed your nap. But it is now time to get up. Coffee is made and I am ready to begin my new life."

Brandi looked at Kandi and smiled grimly. "She's right, it's time."

Kandi sat up and nodded.

"Time indeed."

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

Brandi looked down at the woman lying on the bed. She was nice looking, a bit plain. Nothing that would stand out compared to her or any of her team. Which was why she was targeted first. Natalie was one of the few remaining Mr. Case employees, one of the traitors who had helped wipe out most everyone else. The little cunt had been one of the clerks/record keepers, and she had gone in and turned off several fire alarms, locked several fire doors, and generally made it impossible to get out when the firebomb had gone off.

Kenneth had paid her well, and now she was chief of the records division. She was the one who knew where all the skeletons were buried and all the dirt. And she was a jealous little bitch. One of the reasons she had turned traitor was over being plain. She didn't like being a "Bond Girl" when no one gave her a second glance due to the other females being much hotter than her.

Not that she cared about that anymore. Her mind was fried, and Brandi and Kandi were going over her reprogramming with her.

"I will make complete copies of all files and ensure delivery to the specified server. Upon completion I will program in the destruction virus that will wipe the files and cause the hardware to self-destruct. No copies will remain except what I have given you."

"Very good. Then what?" Brandi said with a cold voice.

"I will continue to work as normal until I receive the action signal. At that time, I will start the timers on the virus, I will take my provided weapon, and I will begin to liquidate everyone in the office. If I succeed in killing everyone, I will then proceed to the service closet and set off the firebomb."

"Good. Do you have any questions or any issues at all?" Kandi said in an even colder voice.

Natalie's eyes teared up slightly. "I do not want to do this."

Brandi leaned down close to the woman's face. "I don't care, will you obey as instructed?"

"Yes, I have no choice. I will obey your instructions."

"Good. I could have made it so you would be happy doing this, joyful even, nearly orgasming at the thought of setting a bomb off in your face. But I wanted you to have that little spark left of the old you, I wanted you to know what you were going to do, that you could do nothing to stop it, and to know that this was your punishment for what you did. Enjoy your last nights on this earth bitch."

Brandi stood up and nodded to Keisha. Keisha smiled, turned and left the room. Kandi stood up from the edge of the bed and started to dress as Brandi did the same.

"Everything is set. Now we get Kenneth." Kandi said.

"Kenneth is currently fucking Kassandra at the Pussycat Club. They have plans for an after-hours party and then to a random hotel for more sex."

"Excellent. We will link up once they have made it to the hotel. Kassandra, be sure he is exhausted and fucked to passing out."

"Of course, Ms. Brandi."

Brandi finished dressing and then they headed out. Nicole was waiting by the front door and after checking her phone she nodded.

They left out the door, quickly walked down the stairs several flights and then out the back door into a waiting van. They drove to the end of alley, and Joe, Nicole's lover and partner hitman, got in with a nod.

"All done, the knockout gas will clear shortly and everyone in the building will wake up with a slight headache."

"All the security cameras were hacked, and blank footage was inserted in. There is no trace of us ever being here. We even blanked the traffic cameras for a 5-block radius." Keisha added with a big smile.

Brandi and Kandi nodded.

"Then all we have to do is wait for Kassandra to tell us where."

"Smart of Kenneth to be moving around these last few days. He's right not to trust this group." Joe said as he sat down next to Nicole.

"You never worked for them. Why?" Kandi asked.

"Same reason as our target isn't sleeping in the same place for the last three nights. I didn't trust them. I was contacted for several jobs but had a bad feeling each time. I know for sure one of the guys who did a job for them was rubbed out afterwards to "tie up a loose end", and I am pretty sure the other two either had the same fate or are in hiding."

"And we know two of them are here, but only one is meeting with Kenneth." Brandi said.

"Yes, and we are going to pay the other guy a visit right now." Kandi said grimly. She looked at Kassandra who nodded.

"The address is confirmed. A safe house used by various criminal organizations. Based on tapped conversations and the encrypted emails we decoded Ivan is here for a rather large drug deal. Not related to this operation at all. Ivan is the head of their narcotics division. John is the bagman."

"And luckily for us they happen to be parts of opposite cliques in the overall gang. Just perfect for starting an internal war." Brandi said.

"Yes." Kandi said and then sat back. Brandi nodded and leaned back as well. The rest of the trip was silent.

The van neared the address and turned off to a small marina. The got out by a small boat the kind that rich people rent for a day of partying, and got in. They cast off and slowly motored down the channel, which would pass by the large house that was their target.

Thanks to the "No Wake" rule they had to go past slowly, which allowed Brandi, Kandi, Nicole and Joe to slip off the opposite side with scuba gear and swim over to the dock unnoticed by the bored guard. They eased up out of the water next to the pool and eased off their gear. Brandi was amazed at how well she was doing in this real world 007 stuff, but she had "learned" from the best. She and Kandi both took a big hit on their inhalers and then got to work.

The guard on the dock was easy. A slight noise, he came over, Brandi jumped him, locked lips and melted his mind in a second. He was programmed to return to his station and continue as if nothing had happened, and to not respond to anything else he might see or hear from their party.

Kandi took out the next guard on the patio who was bored and sitting down. She sneaked up behind him, turned his head, power kissed him, melted his mind and programmed him in a few seconds.

They now had the complete guard layout and the house layout, and they broke off with Nicole backing up Brandi and Joe backing up Kandi. They moved fast and quietly, and soon every guard was programmed, and the security office was under their complete control. They had hacked it before these guys had even shown up, so nothing had been showing up. But they made sure that the man would erase all the tapes and records of that night at dawn.

Then they eased over to Ivan's room. Ivan was up as he had come in from Europe and had not adjusted to the new time zone yet. Brandi picked the lock, and eased in. Ivan was facing the door at a desk and looked up in surprise as Brandi leveled the silenced pistol at him.

"Do not move. You will live if you listen closely. We're here to talk." Brandi said.

The others eased into the room and spread out. Ivan was a large man but had a very intelligent look to his face and after seeing there were four of them, he slowly raised his hands. He nodded but didn't say anything.

"Hmmm, he's got another recording devise." Brandi thought and made a mental note to knock it out once they got to work.

Brandi motioned for him to stand up and move over by the bed. Ivan did so, and then his eyes widened as Brandi began to strip down.

"Don't say anything." Brandi said as she eased out of her black wetsuit.

Ivan nodded, but now had a very confused face. He was glancing around the room and at the door like he was expecting someone to burst in and shout surprise. Brandi forced herself not to giggle.

"I'll bet he's thinking this is some sex game or something one of the other members set up." Brandi thought and she noted a very slight snicker from Kandi, which she took to mean that she was thinking the same thing.

Brandi moved up to him and smiled. Without warning she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard. She blasted into his mind fast, and it was good that she did because he reacted fast. He was in the process of tossing her over to his left side while spinning as she fried him. Instead of her being tossed they both ended up flopping onto the bed. He tried to squirm a bit, but Brandi shoved into his head and smashed his will.

Ivan lay still and Brandi sat up. She started to strip him and she nodded to Nicole and Joe who went to guard the door. Kandi came over and began to strip as well.

"Let's do this together. We need to make sure we have his mind completely under our control." Kandi said.