Blow Your Mind Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, her friends had not aged as well as she had. Brandi felt a bit bad about that, but no helping it.

After making the rounds and dancing with her husband, Brandi walked over to the main house and entered. Using a special key code, she entered a sealed wing and moved down the hall. She opened a door and looked in.

"Oh God! Oh God! OH GOD! FUCK!" a female voice screamed, and a loud male voice gave a huge grunt.

Brandi moved inside and looked at the bed. The beautiful blonde on the bed ran her fingers back through her hair and let out a contented sigh.

"Having fun?" Brandi asked.

Tiffany looked back over her shoulder and giggled. "Oh yes. I discovered we had the all-pro running back from the Dolphins here tonight. I'm a fan you know, I just HAD to meet him."

Brandi shook her head. "He has a fiancé. They are pretty close from what I hear."

Tiffany giggled and pointed over to a chair. Another pretty woman with black hair lay sprawled on it. Her legs were spread apart and her dress was hiked up showing no panties and a lot of wetness on her pussy and her stockings. The dress was pulled down showing her tits, her hair was a mess, and she had a huge dopey grin on her face.

"Funny thing, I was talking to her off to the side and suddenly she got the idea for a threesome. Her fiancé was totally into it." Tiffany said as she got off the bed and stretched.

"I'll bet." Brandi said with a mock tone of seriousness.

"Hey, not my fault I'm a genetically altered nymphomaniac that has to have wild sex every day." Tiffany said with another giggle. She swayed over to her dress that was pooled on the floor and pulled it up.

Brandi nodded at her daughter. "You are right of course, but I figured the Senator would have been enough for you today."

Tiffany giggled. "I never get enough mom. The sex is wild and fun, but damn, the control! Knowing my mind is so powerful, taking control like that, making anyone my puppet! It's a real rush!"

Brandi moved beside her as she teased her hair in the mirror. All her girls wore dresses like this, gowns, strapless, stockings, but no underwear, garters. The all moved with such grace and poise, and they were all the hottest women in the room, always.

"God, you really are a beauty." Brandi said as she looked over Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany smiled a dazzling smile in return.

"Thanks mom. The Senator will be voting in favor of the bill in two days. And he has a little hottie on the side, I got her name in case we need it later." Tiffany said.

"That's my girl."

"Yup, I learned from the best." Tiffany swayed over and looked the man on the bed. She had a possessive look. "Mom, I think I want this one. He was really good in bed, I mean, maybe the best I've had."

"Tiffany, you are too young for that. You're not even in college."

"Yeah, but damn, he was great! And he's a nice guy. There is something about him, you know? And that bitch is cheating on him." Tiffany said with a look of scorn directed at the woman who snorted once and then slumped down more in the chair.

Brandi sighed. "What have I told you about this? Business is business, pleasure is pleasure, but love is something you don't fuck with."

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "I know mom, I know. Okay, but I'm going to make him a booty call. Come to think of it, he's in good enough shape for another round."

Tiffany began to slink off her dress but Brandi grabbed her. "Oh no! You need to mingle a bit and play the role of the dutiful daughter. He's not going anywhere, so let him sleep."

Tiffany stuck her tongue out and they both giggled at that. Then they went back to the party.

Brandi paused on the balcony as they left the house. She looked around and smiled.

"I have come a long way, and what a trip." Brandi thought to herself.

"It Blows My Mind."

The End.