Blow Your Mind Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kandi looked Brandi dead in the eyes. "But for me power has always been the attraction. You have that and you have everything else. And I know you now have that attraction too. We are twins in everything, especially desires. Let's enjoy seeing to them. I want to transform someone because I can, just to test my power. Nothing more or less."

Brandi looked into the rearview mirror and saw her eyes and her twins eyes. Both had an identical look of excitement. And a hint of evil.

Brandi looked at Kandi and said "Let's do it." Her evil smile was mirrored by her twin sister.

Brandi and Kandi parked and went inside. It was early evening, so the crowd hadn't shown up yet even though it was a Saturday night. Brandi smiled at the bouncer.

"Good evening, Ladies. How can I help you?" The man said as he openly checked them out. Brandi and Kandi both returned the look with a dazzling smile.

"Well, it's our birthday. And we are looking for some fun dancers to give us a show. We tend to, ahem, enjoy both sides of the fence if you follow. Our boyfriends gave us our presents last night, but we are still in a party mood. If you follow." Brandi said.

The man smiled. "Oh, I certainly do. A shame though, I was hoping you were here to try out. You two would certainly do well."

Both girls giggled, and Brandi held out her hand. "You flatterer you." The man took it and palmed the two one hundred dollar bills with a quick glance and a slightly arched eyebrow.

Kandi leaned in and said "Reserve us a VIP booth in the back for later. We need to check out the lineup first. But make sure we have one ready, there is plenty more where this came from."

The man nodded and opened the door. They went inside and looked at the posters of the various dancers as they walked in. They got a table back from the stage and off to the side and started watching. The dancers were pretty hot, but nothing really stood out. Brandi really wanted to transform a bimbo, someone who had nothing but looks going for her, as a test.

She and Kandi had talked about it earlier when they started assembling the team. Brandi had been careful about her powers, but with Kandi's influence on her mentality and Mr. Case being assassinated she had decided it was time to use them to the fullest. To create servants for herself and her sister, fully loyal, fully obedient, and experts in whatever was needed. This would be the test case.

Brandi looked up as the DJ announced the latest dancer. Kat.

"Oh ho." Brandi said.

"Mm-hm, we may have a winner." Kandi said and they both grinned.

Kat was a stunner. She was tall and had legs that went forever. Her body was a perfect hourglass, nice, flared hips and a stunning ass. She had a nice tattoo at the small of her back, a nice all over tan, perfect 36 CC tits, puffed lips, and platinum blonde hair going down to the middle of her back. She pouted and strutted and worked the crowd really well.

Brandi looked her over closely and nodded. "Yes, she's the one."

Kandi nodded. "Definitely. Look at her eyes, she's a bimbo if there ever was one. That empty look."

Brandi held up her hand and motioned to one of the waitresses.

"We'd like our VIP suite now, and we want Kat immediately after her set." She slid a hundred to the waitress and then several other hundreds.

"And I do mean immediately. Price is no object, if someone else wants to try it, we will double whatever they offer."

The waitress smiled and nodded and rushed off.

Brandi and Kandi shared a smile and then Kandi looked over Brandi's shoulder and her eyes widened slightly.

"Ah, I think I see our transformation candidate."

Brandi turned around and instantly saw who Kandi was looking at. One of the strippers was working the crowd for lap dances, but by her appearance was not having much luck. While she smiled, Brandi could see by her body language that she was really frustrated and even angry.

Brandi could see why. She was plain. She had brown hair, her body was in okay shape, but she was no knockout. In fact, some of the waitresses looked prettier. She had way too much makeup on, obviously trying to compensate for it, and even her lingerie outfit seemed to be a bit ragged, and the purple color didn't go well with her hair.

"Oh yes, I think she is perfect." Brandi said.

The bouncer from the door showed up and said "Ladies, if you would follow me, your suite is ready."

Brandi let him take her hand, and slid him another hundred. Kandi did the same and they followed him back. He opened the door and smiled. A chilled bottle of Champaign was already opened with three glasses.

"Shall I pour?" He offered.

Brandi handed him another hundred. "No, thank you. Privacy please. But one more thing, there was one more dancer out there, the brown-haired girl. Can you send her in too?

The bouncer looked a bit surprised. "You mean Amanda? The girl in the purple?"

"Yes, that's her."

"Um, sure thing. I'll have her come in right away."

"Good. We won't be too long. But privacy please while we are here."

The man smiled broadly and nodded. "Take your time, she'll have at least a hour before the next set."

Brandi eased up to him and smiled. "Good boy. Here, let me give you a reward." She leaned in and kissed him.

Brandi had taken a hit before they entered, and she flowed into his mind. In a few moments, the man was stunned, and she was inserting commands and instructions. She broke the kiss and the man swayed on his feet. After a few moments, his eyes cleared a bit.

"I understand." Was all he said and headed out.

Kandi sat down, and Brandi joined her. She poured champaign and after a few moments whispered very quietly "He will take any recording devices offline, and he will make sure we are not bothered. It turns out the manager is out tonight, and he is in charge. So, we will have no issues."

Kandi grinned and nodded. "Good. I'm getting the craving too, perfect timing."

There was a knock on the door and then it opened. Kat and Amanda walked in. The two couldn't be more different. Kat a big stupid smile on her face, while Amanda's was obviously (to Brandi and Kandi anyway) forced. Brandi nearly laughed at the obvious contempt Amanda had for Kat.

"Well, hey there. Care for some champaign? Kandi said as she poured two glasses.

"Like sure!" Kat said in a high-pitched bubbly voice. "Yes, thank you." Amanda said in a more subtle tone.

Brandi patted the seat and motioned to Kat to sit, while Kandi did the same to Amanda. Both girls sat down, and then the girls were on them.

"Huh?" That was all Kat got out before Brandi locked lips with her. "What the MRPH!" Amanda got out and tried to struggle for a few seconds before Kandi had her zoned.

Brandi mentally shook her head. Kat was truly a bimbo. She had only graduated high school because she had sucked off the principal and everyone wanted her gone. She was as deep as a mud puddle and was trying to hook up with a rich man so she could giggle along as a trophy wife. Her mind was so weak that Brandi had complete control over her with hardly any effort. She implanted instructions and orders, including a hotel address and Brandi's phone number so once she was off shift she would call and make plans for a link up.

Brandi broke the kiss and Kat flopped back on the seat with a big giggle. Her eyes were glazed over and a big stupid smile plastered on her face. Brandi sighed and looked over at Kandi.

Kandi was still kissing Amanda, and after a few more seconds she finally broke it. Amanda slumped back in the couch with a slight grunt. She had a zoned look on her, but not nearly the zoned out look Kat did.

"Damn, that girl has some issues." Kandi said.

"Resisted?" Brandi said.

"Yes. Turns out she is in grad school for accounting. No money, already in debt for college loans, so she started stripping to make ends meet. But she knows she's not really that hot, and having to work with people like Kat here is just burning her up." Kandi said as she picked up the bottle and took a swig.

"She got some real nasty thoughts though. A real repression case. But that just makes her madder as she can't ever act on them because the guys she wants always go for the bimbos like Kat." Kandi snickered as she looked at Amanda.

"But she's programmed. She will be coming to see us soon and then my insanely jealous little accountant you will get what you want." Kandi said with an smile.

Brandi nodded. "Kat's programmed as well. It was not hard, I swear she may be the dumbest human I have ever linked to. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING there."

Kandi giggled and Brandi joined her. They drank some champaign and waited a few songs while the girls began to come around. Brandi began to get a bit turned on. She had linked to many strippers and had even played as one several times during her spying career. She had a lot of fun memories of dancing and partying at places like this. And as she was starting to get her cravings, she was really getting horny. A quick glance at her sister showed she was feeling it to.

"Shit, they need to wake up or I'm going to jump them here and now." Brandi said as she undid a couple of buttons on her blouse.

Kandi nodded and scissored her legs a bit. "I know right? Looks like they are coming around now though. Hey there. A bit too much to drink huh?" Kandi said as she held up the bottle.

"Um, yeah. I guess so. Uh, wow." Amanda said as she looked around stunned.

Kat started to stir as well with a giggle. She stretched and yawned. "Mm, fun! Kat liked that!" Kat giggled again and took the champaign glass and downed it.

"Yes, it was fun." Brandi said with a smile. She peeled off several hundred dollars and handed them to her while Kandi did the same with Amanda.

Brandi leaned in and hugged Kat. "Thanks for the dances! You dance really well." Brandi whispered in her ear "You understand what to do?"

Kat giggled and whispered back "Totally Brandi! I can't wait! See you soon!"

Brandi nodded to Kandi who was smiling at Amanda who was smiling back and nodding.

The strippers left and then Brandi and Kandi left the room. They thanked the bouncer, tipped him, and headed out. The drove to a nearby hotel and got a room. They texted the room number to the girls and then sat down. Kandi pulled out a thick book and started to read while Brandi pulled up another book on her phone. While it helped, she was starting to get worked up. Her breathing was speeding up, and she was feeling hotter and hotter. She could hear her sister having the same issues.

"Shit! I wonder if I can wait much longer." Brandi said as she got up and started to pace.

"Yes, fuck I'm getting really turned on. I really wish I had gotten help on my nymphomania before we met, this is getting to be an issue." Kandi said as she put the book down and took several breaths.

Brandi focused and forced herself to breathe normally and then sat down and just concentrated on her mind. She reviewed the plans and what was going to happen in Miami, going through various scenarios and "what if's" and mentally working out any possible issues. She was able to calm down and she was able to remain calm until she heard a knock on the door.

Brandi was up and at the door quickly with Kandi right behind her. She focused and listened and heard the sounds of two bodies on the other side. She looked out the keyhole and grinned.

She opened the door and let the two strippers inside.

Brandi turned around to see the girls going into the bathroom. Kandi was smiling and was nearly jumping up and down.

"They needed to use the bathroom. They rushed her after the club closed and they want to freshen up." Kandi said. Brandi sighed and nodded and she waited with Kandi by the bathroom door. After several minutes they came out.

"So like, I'm here and" Kat cut off as Brandi locked lips with her. Brandi heard a bump as Amanda tried to react to Kandi, but she was enthralled in a second.

Brandi led a zombified Kat to the large King-sized bed and said "Strip." Kat did so while Brandi did. Amanda was stripped by Kandi and the girls looked at each other and smiled.

"Time for our treatment." Brandi said and they laughed as they laid the strippers down.

Brandi smiled at Kat. She was a real knockout, and Brandi locked lips with her and let her mind flow into her victim. Kat shuddered immediately and Brandi let feeling of the orgasm flow through her. Kat shuddered again and Brandi took complete control of her mind and body. Kat began to return the kiss with passion and her hands began to gently caress Brandi's body. Brandi loved the feeling of Kat's long nails scratching along her arms and her hard nipples rubbing against her own. Kat broke the kiss and began to gently kiss down Brandi's neck to her tits.

"Mm, Brandi is so lovely, Brandi is so nice." Kat purred out as she kissed. Brandi sighed and let her thrall work.

Kat kissed down to Brandi's tits and she licked Brandi's nipples. "Yum. Brandi tastes nice. Kat likes Brandi." Kat swirled her tongue around Brandi's right nipple and then over to the left while her hands eased between Brandi's legs. Brandi tensed as Kat found her clit and began to gently rub it.

"Brandi likes Kat yes? Brandi likes Kat loving Brandi?" She said in a high pitched bimbo voice.

"Yes, Kat is a good girl." Brandi replied and Kat shuddered as another orgasm went through her.

"Yay! Kat will make Brandi happy!" Kat kissed Brandi passionately on the lips and Brandi linked to her again. She pushed more instructions into her head and then lay back.

"Yummy!" Kat said as she kissed down between Brandi's legs. Brandi smiled and sighed as Kat gently kissed her clit and then began to work on her pussy. Brandi tensed and let out a loud gasp as Kat's mouth sucked hard on her wet pussy. Kat had some skills in this area and of course Brandi had programmed her to do exactly what she had wanted, so Brandi just sat back and let Kat work her magic.

Brandi let the pleasure flow through her body. She linked to Kat via her pussy and pressed her legs together to keep the link. She felt so alive and amazing! Kat was now just a drone for her, a giant life sized sex toy for her use. That turned on Brandi even more.

She thought of some of the people in her life who had been issues and how she could make them her slaves. She had taken care of Doc and his wife for what they had done, but she could go back and make Doc become madly in love with her, make him regret what he had thought of her. Or that bitch Carol in college on the Cheerleading team who had snaked one of her boyfriends. She could turn her into a bitch dog in real life, make her think she was a poodle or something and keep her on a leash! The power she had was amazing and the thoughts of what she could do made her even hotter!

Brandi tensed and then screamed as she orgasmed hard, squirting straight into Kat's mouth. Brandi could hear her sucking it down like water and Kat shuddered with her own orgasm.

Brandi lay there for a few moments and then giggled. "I need to do my work, or we will be here all night and all day tomorrow. Kat, on your back and spread your legs."

It took Kat a few moments to gather her wits and then with a big smile she moved into position. Her eyes were completely vacant, and she was only moving because of Brandi's input instructions

"One for me, please." Kandi called out. She was opposite on the bed with her head up against the headboard with Amanda flat on her back, her eyes glazed over and big smile on her face. Brandi had the linker injector on her bedside nightstand, so she reached over and handed her the injector.

"Well, let's get to business." Brandi said and eased between Kat's legs. Kandi gave Amanda her injection and then she slid her pussy up against her's. Brandi eased between Kat's legs at the same time. The link was instant, and Kat gasped and lifted her head and said "Oh FUCK!"

Brandi gasped at the link as well. It was even better than normal. She could feel her body and Kat's body and both were having pleasure overload. Brandi let a small orgasm flow through her, and Kat had one as well. Brandi got onto Kat's desk and began to work. She began to shove in all sorts of knowledge, skills, schooling, and then began to work on her personality. She made her disciplined and focused, completely professional when on the job. But of course, she was a complete whore when off it.

Brandi shuddered again as another orgasm flowed through her. Kat's body was in great shape, and Brandi scanned her for any health issues. So far she was good which meant that she could have a lot more fun once the programming was complete.

Brandi started to work on Kat's memory and then began to giggle madly. Her sister looked at her as she lay next to Kat with an arched eyebrow.

"I'm, uh, fuck that is so good, I'm not going to alter her memory. I'm going to let her remember what I did! Let her understand she's MY creation!" Brandi panted out.

Kandi let her head roll back and laughed. "Fucking AWESOME sis! Hell yes! I'll do the same! You hear that, Amanda?"

Brandi looked over at Amanda who lifted her head. Amanda made a gibbering sound and smiled broadly.

Brandi was swept up in the moment and she leaned in and kissed Amanda and Kandi did the same with Kat.

And suddenly things froze. For a split second it was like everyone had hit a brick wall and no one moved.

Then there was an intense surge, a blast even, of power that ripped through Brandi's mind.

Brandi had just enough focus to see a split-second glimpse of the desks in her mind. What she saw was a four-way connection. Herself, linked to both Amanda and Kat, who were then linked to Kandi. There was another surge and Brandi felt her whole body seize up as a mind-blowing orgasm torn through her. Brandi felt her body jerk violently and her connections broke as the pleasure knocked her out.

But just as that happened she saw a bolt of energy jump between Kat and Amanda, a flash and then as her link broke she saw the two desks slam into each other and become one.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Brandi let out a long sigh. She felt SO good. Her whole body was just limp and she felt like a nice warm blob of human, content to just lay there and sigh and giggle.

She lifted her arms and stretched. "Oo, that feels nice." She purred. She felt full, sated, content, and just plain happy. Just like after a long night of sex with Steve.

"Oh yeah, that does feel nice. Hm, just like after a long slow session of sex." Kandi said.

Brandi turned her head to see her sister starting to get up. Slowly, no rushing, just someone moving at just the right speed. Brandi giggled.

"Well, we wanted to take care of the cravings, I think that did it." Brandi said. Then she stopped.

"Hey, where is Kat? And Amanda?"

"I am here." A sexy sounding voice came from the bathroom. It sounded like a blend of mostly Kat, with some of Amanda's pronunciation and prose.

Kandi looked at Brandi and Brandi looked back at her. "Did I hear two identical voices?" Brandi thought.

Then two women came out of the bathroom. Brandi and Kandi froze, and their mouths hung open.

An identical set of twins stood in front of them. A very hot looking set of twins.

Brandi blinked and focused. After a second, she said "You look like Kat, mostly, with some additions. Are you her? Which one of you is Amanda?"

The two girls giggled identically. And then smiled and spoke in perfect unison and with matching voices.

"I am Kassandra. I am a single personality, or person, created by the melding of the two women called Amanda and Kat but I reside in two bodies which have been transformed to fit me."

Kandi and Brandi stared and then looked at each other and then Kandi gasped. "The desks. I saw them meld together!"

Brandi blinked, and then sat up. "Oh my God! I saw that too, we had a four-way link and then their desks were pulled together."