Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned, "Oh, I'm not opposed to that, but you did promise me another good fucking and I'm afraid if you cum in my mouth, you may be done for the evening."

He pulled her upward and had her straddle his outstretched legs. He reached down and gripping his cock, he pointed it upward and felt her warmth envelope his entire length.

Temperance sank down and when she was seated on his body, she began to shake and tremble. She felt his cock hitting areas of her pussy rarely ever touched before. She planted her hands on his chest and began to wiggle; causing Rick's cock scrape over and over against her G-spot. She never, ever came that quick and when she saw Rick began to maul her swaying tits, she rocketed off like the Fourth of July. She threw her head back and continued to grind down in his invading cock. She was in a constant state of orgasmic bliss. She felt every cell in her body explode and suddenly she was sweating and shaking constantly. Even though she was still cumming, she loved her position and the power it gave her to be on top.

Rick gripped her hips and guided her quivering movements. He couldn't remember the last time he was sweating so much. He knew he had to improve the cooling system in this room. He stared up at her, "Temperance, do you have any idea how beautiful you look while you're cumming?" He leaned forward and captured one of her ripe nipples between his lips. He sucked hard and heard her let out another groan and felt her juices coating his invading cock. He continued to scrape over and over again against her G-spot. He could tell she was going to cum again.

Temperance gripped his shoulders, unable to move as he stabbed continually at the soft tissues in her belly.

His mouth released her straining nipple and he let out a loud grunt. Spasms wracked his body, and he clutched at her slick body. His cock burst free, rocketing his potent sperm deep in her womb. The pleasure was so intense, he nearly blacked out. He felt her exploding too and he gathered her up in his arms as she fell against his sweaty body. He unwound his arms from her and gently caressed her slick back and tight ass as he felt her continue to tremble around his pulsating cock.

Temperance was utterly exhausted and she slipped off his body and as she turned her back to his, she let out a sigh as she felt his arms gather her up and before she knew it, she drifted off to sleep.

Down the hall, in bedroom number nine, Jamie tentatively opened the door, unaware of what or who to find there. He smiled when he saw the tiny brunette sitting there.

Daisy Wick (Carla Gallo) sat there dressed in a thin white blouse and black pencil skirt. The blouse was rather transparent and her pert breasts, encased in a fine lacy bra could be seen through the sheer material. She smiled up at him, "Hi, I guess we're matched up together for the evening." She stood up and approached him. Her feet were bare and barely came to his chin. She stared up at him with those dark brown, doe eyes. She extended her hand, "I'm Daisy, and you are?"

Jamie shook his head and took her hand in his, "Aw, sorry, I'm Jamie, Jamie Reagan. I was taken aback by how beautiful you are. Seeing you, it's hard to believe what Kate told me."

Daisy blushed, "Oh, don't tell me Kate told you about my kinky fetishes." She leaned in and nuzzled his neck and she smiled when she felt him shiver slightly. She nipped at his earlobe, "Yes, I'd have to say I have a kinky side, but I don't bite, well, not really hard." She nipped at his ear and pulled back and moved back to the sofa, "Wanna join me for a drink?"

Ever since Jamie walked into the room, he felt a little off his game, sorta back on his heels and he wanted to reverse the trend. He knew he wasn't at any of Rick and Kate's parties for nearly a year and although he had Eddie, he felt a little out-of-sorts. He took a seat beside Daisy and took the glass of beer she handed him, "How did you know I like beer?"

She giggled, "You're a man, and most men like beer, I took a shot." She took a sip of her wine and watched him over the top of her glass. She felt a buzzing in her belly and knew they were in for a long, restless evening.

Jamie watched her and loved how her thick hair was pulled up in a bun, exposing her slender bare neck. He also like her blouse and what was beneath it, sexy and very alluring. He knew he was going to love exploring all of her. He was hoping for some new blood and was glad it wasn't one of the old gang, even though there were many of the women he wouldn't mind exploring again before he tied the knot. He downed his beer and placed the glass on the end table. He reached over and took her wine glass from her, "I'd better put this down, wouldn't want to walk on glass before the night is over, even though, just looking at you, I think I'd walk on glass to get to you."

She giggled, "Don't have to worry about that Jamie, I don't play hard to get and I am yours for the night, so what would you like to do first? I already tasted you, so... Mmmm, yes you know exactly what to do."

Jamie took her in his arms and buried his face in the crook of her neck. He kissed, licked and nippled at the sensitive flesh between her clavicle and ear. He felt her shiver and clutch at his strong shoulders as he moved to her dainty ear and danced around the folds there.

She pulled back and smiled, "Oh I think I'm gonna love that tongue of yours, but I think I got a much better place for you to use that thing."

Jamie knew exactly where to go and he slipped off the sofa and fell to his knees in front of her. His hands moved to her slim legs and worked the tight skirt upward until her had it bunched around her tiny waist. He soon had easy access to the spot he knew she wanted him to be. He saw her tiny thong she was wearing and noticed the dark patch on the silky material. He teased her by running his fingers along her inner thighs, one hand on each side, using the gentlest touch he was sure she would respond too. He continued upward until he reached her tiny thong. He nudged it aside and found it not only damp, but already sopping wet. His mouth watered just thinking about tasting her. He tugged at it and smiled when he felt her lift her ass to allow him to remove it. He moved back and lightly ran his fingers up along either side of her juicy, tight slit, tracing her entire pussy. He reached her hidden clit and backed away and ran his fingers back down her glistening slit.

Daisy's breathing was getting labored as she wished he would stop teasing her and just shove his fingers and tongue into her aching cunt.

Jamie removed one hand and pushed the tip if his fingers into the lower portion of her slit. He slowly worked his way up, driving his finger deeper and deeper until he found the spot where he could sink his digit into her weeping hole. She was wetter than he anticipated and when he plunged his finger into her, her cunt make a slurping sound and she let out a tiny gasp. Her fragrant scent filled his nostrils and his mouth watered. He looked up at her and saw her biting her lip and her eyes began rolling back in her head.

Jamie slowly slid his finger in and out of her for several minutes as his slime covered thumbs worked to uncover her hooded clit. He gently strummed it and slowly uncovered it.

Daisy couldn't keep her lower body still and she thrust herself forward until she knew he had her clit exposed.

Jamie was smiling, knowing he had her exactly where he wanted her. He was going to see just how kinky this petite brunette really was. He pressed his slime covered finger against her budding clit. He began moving it in tiny circles; he pressed harder and watched the tiny clit grow stiffer and larger. His other hand came back up and using two fingers, he drew the flesh above the clit out of the way. He captured her clit between his index finger and thumb and he rolled it lightly.

Daily jerked violently and in doing this, she lost contact with his fingers. She thrust upward and through heavy breathing she gasped out, "Stop teasing me Jamie, lick it, suck it and make me cum. You are driving me insane!" She thrust her cunt upward as she tried to make greater contact.

He chuckled, "Mmmm, seems like you like it rough, is that right Daisy?"

She nodded her head violently and grunted out, "Oh fuck yeah, I love it rough, just use me. Just because I'm tiny and look breakable, I'm not, now spank it!" She let out a loud grunt when she felt him pinch her clit and pull at it harder.

He smiled up at her and licked his lips, he was going to toy with her a little, "If you want me to play rough, I need to hear what you want me to do." He pulled back and heard her let out a grunt.

"No, oh no Jamie, get back there, please!"

He drew one hand away from her, but left the one holding her clit between his fingers. He lowered his head and slowly drew his tongue up the inside of her thigh, just like he did earlier with his fingers. He felt her shiver and shake as he barely make contact with her slender thighs. He continued towards her fragrant pussy until his tongue snaked out and slipped between her twin slime covered lips. He reveled at the intoxicating flavor and went back for more. With the musky scent and sweet taste, he began lapping at her entire slit, from base up to her clit. He dipped his tongue over and over again into her tiny, but extremely wet hole. He moved upward towards her clit and when he reached it, still captured between his two fingers, he lashed out at it with the tip of his tongue. He flicked it back and forth, side to side and then pressed the flat of his tongue against it and it sent Daisy into orbit.

Her movements became erratic as she was unable to keep her lower body still. She let out a loud grunt and released another dose of her cream from her tight hole. Her entire slit was glistening and bubbling up with her creamy juices. He knew she was close to an explosive orgasm and he increased his movements. He closed his lips around her clit, sucking the ripe bud and the flesh covering in-between his lips. He applied more pressure, as he closed his lips tight around it and sucked harder. At the same time, he used the tip of his tongue to probe the sensitive button and that was all it took.

Daisy exploded, her legs clamped down on his head and neck as she nearly cracked his neck. She thrust upward and in doing this, his jaw scraped along her juicy slit and was soon drenched in her juices. She had lost all control of her lower body and she released his head and slumped down against the sofa. Her entire body continued to tremble as aftershocks of her orgasm continued to course through her tiny body, still clothed, but sticking to her body from all the sweat that poured out of her pores.

Jamie looked up at Daisy and leaned back on his haunches and just took in the incredible sight before him. He could see her perky tits, they were visible because the thin blouse was damp from her sweat and her rosy nipples were poking against the thin material and lacy bra.

Several minutes passed before Daily had enough strength to open her eyes. She gave him a wicked smile that made his cock stiffen in his pants. She slowly reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. She struggled to sit up, but once she did, she slipped the damp blouse off her slender shoulders. She deftly popped open her lacy bra and shaking her shoulders, it fell to her lap. She tossed it aside and sat back and reaching up, she lazily tweaked her bullet shaped tips. The entire aeroules protruded and were like tiny knobs and a very dark pink nipple peaked out of the crown and perked up as she played with them. She licked her lips, "They are very sensitive and I love having them sucked, tweaked and I love having a cock sliding between them. Are you up to the task Jamie?"

He stood up and swiftly stripped away all of his clothes. He saw her jaw drop when she saw the length and thickness of his huge cock. He gave her a wicked grin, "My turn, Daisy. Get down here on the floor. My turn to sit on the sofa and watch you get on your knees and suck me off, do you understand?"

A big smile crossed her lips and she nodded, "Yes, oh yes Jamie." She jumped up, skimmed out of her skirt, leaving her tiny, petite body totally naked. She sank to her knees and parting his legs even wider, she crawled to the edge of the sofa. Her mouth watered as she stared at the huge cock before her and she was in awe of it. She wondered how she would be able to take that monster into her mouth, but was going to do her best. She didn't have to wait as Jamie took control.

He reached up and placed his hand on the back of her head. He saw her lower her head willingly as he guided her toward his erect cock. He pushed her head and his cock slipped past her outstretched lips and into her mouth. He felt her tongue whip around the shaft and it was his turn to shiver.

Daisy took about three-quarters of his huge cock into her mouth and felt it enter her throat. She felt his fingers clutch at her hair and pulled her upward roughly before pushing her back down again. She was in awe of how he took control of her mouth. She pulled her mouth completely off his cock and using the back of her hand, she swiped the saliva from her lips and chin. She looked up at him, those dark brown eyes were smoldering in lust, "I can take your entire cock in my mouth and throat, but you need to force my head down. I can't do it on my own; I loved to be forced to do it!" She glared at him, taunting him to do it.

Jamie tightened his jaw and gave her a stern look. His hands gripped her messing bun and pushed downward. He watched her lips stretched around his shaft and felt his cock press against the back of her throat. He gripped her head harder and pushed harder and felt her throat muscles relent and his stiff cock slid into her throat. He heard her gurgle around his cock and watched as her lips made contact with his crinkled nut sack. He saw her struggling for oxygen as her nostril flared and she tried to breath. He held her there for more than ten seconds before he felt her struggling. He released her head and allowed her to slide her lips upward till he felt his cock slip from her throat. He held her there as she drew air in through her nose seeing her lips were stretched wide around his shaft. Once he knew she again had two lungs full of air, he pushed her back downward. He slid into her throat easier this time and he felt her tongue whip around his shaft and felt her flex her throat muscles before allowing her to pull back again. They did this several times and each time Jamie was certain he was going to explode filling her with his creamy cum.

Daisy loved having a man force his cock down her throat, even though she was doing it willingly. She allowed him to control the depth of his cock in her throat, but on the last trip downward, she felt his cock begin to grow fatter. She pulled back and using her tongue, she whipped it around and around the large red mushroomed head.

Jamie threw his head back and growled out, "Oh fuck, take it you sucking whore, I'm going to cum!" He released her head and he felt her pull back just enough to have the head and a couple inches buried in her mouth.

Daily sucked hard and whipped her tongue around and around. She knew what was coming, but was still startled when the first blast hit the back of her throat. She coughed, but swallowed all she could. The next blast came faster and she swallowed, but the following blast was too much and his cock slipped from her mouth and a stream of his hot jism stung her cheek and shot across her eye and onto her forehead. She guided it lower and it hit her chin and across her cheek and pooled around her eye. She directed it back to her mouth and took the remainder of his load into her mouth and down her throat.

Jamie looked down at the painted face of the somewhat innocent looking woman, but knew she was anything but. He scooped the cum from her eye socket and forehead and ran it across her lips and watched in awe as she lapped it all up and sucked greedily at his fingers. He reached up with his other hand and tugged at the pins holding her long hair in place. He combed his fingers through her long wavy hair and felt his cock jerk as her hair tumbled down her back, nearly to her waist and across her heaving, lovely tits.

Daisy leaned back on her haunches and smiled up at him. She scooped up the cum dripping down her cheek and chin and licked it up with as much vigor as before. She scooped up the remainder of it and examined it on her fingers before licking it clean. She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, Jamie that was so much tastier than any cocktail I've had recently." She stared at him and gave him a crooked smile.

He shook his head, "That was mind-blowing Daisy. Who would ever suspect such an innocent looking woman could suck cock like that, you are a one in a million; do you know that?"

She giggled, "Nice way to put it Jamie, but I'll take that as a complement. I'm glad you like it, but..." She reached out and gripped his cock and gave it a light squeeze, "Will you be able to really show me what you can do with this, soon, I hope, I hope, I hope?" She kept his cock firmly in her fist and stroked it slowly and was pleasantly surprised when it began to grow stiffer already.

He combed his fingers though her luxuriously long and silky hair. He cupped her cheek, "Don't you worry Daisy; that was the most erotic foreplay I've had in recent memory. I can just imagine how great it's going to be to get you on that bed behind you and show you how I'm going to fuck you into tomorrow!"

Daisy didn't want to release his magnificent cock, but finally gave in and letting it go, she stood up on shaky legs and turned towards the bed. She climbed up onto the bed and flopped down on her belly and lying flat on it, she had her head poised at the edge of the mattress. Her long silky hair hung down and the tips swished along the carpeted floor.

Jamie stood and came over to the edge of the bed. His cock was growing stiffer by the second as he stared at the lush ass and tapered back of the tiny nymph before him. He watched as Daisy craned her neck and caught the slightly erect cock between her lips once again.

Daily licked at the head and the fat shaft, swirling her tongue around the head and shaft before sucking and drawing most of his length back into her mouth and throat. In the depths of her mouth and throat, his cock stiffened and she worked her lips and tongue until he was once again at full staff.

Jamie again gripped her head and began fucking her face, but at this angle, he was afraid be may rip through her throat. He pulled out of her mouth and staring down at her, he was torn of what he wanted next. He was desperate to fuck this fine filly and crawling up onto the bed; he rolled her over onto her back and watched as her long silky hair created a bed of dark silk around her innocent looking face. He stared down at her extremely trim and curvy body. He scurried between her outstretched legs and gripping his cock, he forced those thin, but extremely wet lips apart and shoved his cock deep into the depths of her womb.

He couldn't believe how this tiny woman could swallow up his cock so easily, but he wasn't about to stop to determine how she accomplished this. He plunged downward, sinking the remainder of his shaft into her hot, welcoming pussy. He was poised above her and stopped when he heard her let out a groan.

Daisy was never filled like she was now, but wasn't about to tell him to slow down. She loved everything he was doing and urged him onward. Her legs came up and enveloped his torso and her moans and groans grew stronger, longer and louder as she kicked at his back and ass with the heels of her tiny feet.

Jamie got the message and slammed away, pushing at her pussy over and over again. He lowered his upper body, his lips captured one of her luscious nipples and he sucked feverously at it. He nipped and gnawed at it as he heard her groans grew louder still.