Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Daisy loved what Jamie was doing, especially with her tits. She always loved having them sucked on hard and rough. She let go of the sheets she was clutching at, and using her hands, she captured his head and pulled him tighter to her aching tits.

Jamie thought he was going too hard at them and when he released her nipple, he was pressed harder against her firm tit. He opened his mouth wider and latched onto the flesh surrounding her aeroule, he sucked hard, drawing in most of her tit and his tongue flicked out all over the stiff nub.

Daisy bucked beneath him, she got more than she expected, but loved it even more, just wasn't expecting it. Her moans were coming from her throat as her tits and her pussy were getting all of the attention she needed and more.

Jamie released her swollen tip and gave the other the same treatment. He felt Daisy bucking even harder against his face and at the same time, her hips rocked and rolled from side to side and up and down. Her moans got louder and louder.

Jamie was pumping in and out of her at a rapid pace with extremely short and quick movements. He constantly ground against her erect clit and at the same time moved back to the saliva laden first tit. His hand encircled the second tit and squeezed hard until she squealed in delight.

Daisy was racing towards an incredible orgasm She couldn't remember the last time she came so hard or so many times and she hoped it was gonna go on all evening. She met his tiny thrusts with ones of her own and with each thrust upward; she too ground against his pelvis, scraping her aching clit. Her breathing was ragged and she raked her nails along his back as she was getting closer and closer. She grabbed his face and pulling it off her tit, she kissed his hard, thrusting her tongue into his mouth and sucked hard on his.

Jamie was close to cumming. He knew he missed these parties, but having this hot, tiny tart under him, he was closer to cumming then earlier and he didn't know how long he'd last. He abandoned his tiny thrust and was now taking long deep thrusts in and out of her and she was so wet, her cunt made sucking sounds as he plowed in and out of her.

Her entire body went ridged and she clawed at his back. She tore her mouth from his and screamed out, "Oh fuck, Yeah! I'm there Jamie, fill me up. Send me that hot creamy cum of yours and fill my filthy cunt!"

Jamie suddenly had a thought and grabbing her arms, he rolled over and all of a sudden she was poised above him. She planted her hands on his chest and started slamming down onto his full-muscled body. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room. She whipped her head around sending her long tousled hair flying all about her slender glistening body. She clawed at his chest and she screamed out when Jamie reached up and began mauling her tits.

Jamie released her tits and grabbed hold of her tiny tight ass and without having to, guided her up and down on his large, stiff shaft. He smiled up at her and she grinned back. They were both having the time of their life, they were a perfect match. "Come on Daisy, ride my big stiff cock. I want to fill your slimy cunt with my cum. Harder, ride it harder. Slam that tight cunt of your down hard and take it, take it all."

She growled out and fell against him as she exploded and coated his cock with a thick film of her cunt juices.

Jamie enveloped her shaking body with his arms and he started to send rope after rope of his hot potent cum deep in her pussy. He clutched at her ass and shoved a finger up her puckered hole.

Daisy screamed and bit into his shoulder as her orgasm flew off the charts and her orgasm intensified and she went slack and collapsed against him.

The room was filled with the sound of their heavy breathing as they both were gasping for air. The room was saturated with the scent of sex and their body fluids.

Daily rose up slightly and kissed him, "Oh fuck, Jamie, I can still feel your cock pulsating in my pussy; don't you ever stop cumming?"

He chuckled, "You should be talking; your pussy continues to milk my cock, what do you expect?" He clutched at her head, running his fingers through her hair and capturing her mouth, he kissed her again until they were both out of breath.

Daisy tore her mouth from his and rolled off of him and landed flat on her back as she tried to regain some of her faculties.

He turned and looked down at her, "So tell me Daisy, did I produce the way you were expecting?"

She giggled, "Oh yessssss Jamie and soooo much more!" She rolled over and wiggled her tiny, tight ass at him, "After a quick shower, do you think you have enough left to fuck my ass?" She started to giggle when he let out a growl and lunged at her. She hopped out of bed and ran for the bathroom, but was caught at the door.

Jamie spun her around in his arms and Daily hopped up and wrapped her arms and legs around him. She kissed him and reached out and turned on the shower. A dose of ice cold water hit them and she screamed out as Jamie guided her under the spray.

Down the hall in bedroom number four, Erin's ex, Jack Boyle opened the door to his new room and stopped when he saw the gorgeous redhead standing before the dresser mirror. Alexis Castle (Molly Quinn) was touching up her lip-gloss. She saw Jack enter the room and her mesmerizing blue eyes locked on him. She smiled and slowly turned around. She was dressed in a matching pair of dark green lacy bra and panties and nothing else. She moved over to Jack, "Mmmm, I was wondering if I'd ever get the chance to see what produced that lovely daughter of your, Nicky. I know how good her mother is, now I get to see if her ex is as good as she said you were."

He placed his hands on her upper arms and ran his hands up and down, "I'm sure I'll measure up, Erin and I have had a lot of practice lately, she even brought Nicky onto the fold; that was one steamy threesome."

She giggled, "Now that is naughty incest, just like my Dad, Kate and I have had in the past. I like that in a man, you see something and you go for it, just like me." She ran her hands up his chest and began removing his clothes. She dropped to her knees and skimmed him out of his boxers leaving him naked. She reached up and cupping his nut sack and enveloped his cock with her cool, lily white fingers. She stroked him lightly and leaning forward, she parted her lips and her tongue caught a drop of pre-cum that oozed out. She pulled back and giggled, "Don't want to waste any of that. I know you older guys don't have any to waste."

He scoffed, "Don't worry about us old guys Alexis, we have more than enough, just ask Erin and Nicky. Now, how about you get off your knees, lose the bra and panties and climb up onto the bed."

She turned her back to him, popped open the bra and shaking her shoulders, let the bra drop to the floor. She looked in the mirror and saw Jack looking there too, admiring her full, rosy nipples. She skimmed out of her panties and ran her fingers through the tiny tuff of red hair just above her pussy. She bit her lower lip, "Like what you see, Jack?"

He nodded and reached out for her and she joined him on the bed. They met there in a steamy kiss and his hands immediately went to her full, firm tits. He lowered his head and enveloped one of her large crowned tits. He licked and sucked at the entire tip. He pulled back and grinned up at her, "My God, Alexis, you have gorgeous tits." He chuckled, "You know first-hand, both Erin and Nicky have small, firm tits, but they are nowhere in the same class as yours. Don't get me wrong, they have gorgeous tits, but have nothing on you. Before the night is over, I swear, I'm going to tit fuck you; I hope that's okay with you."

She giggled, "Not that I have a choice, but yeah, I love having my tits fucked and especially when the guy cums all over them." She pulled them away from his active mouth and lowered her head and she lightly licked her tongue, rolling it around the tip, lingering at the tiny hole that was again leaking with pre-cum. She held his balls in her right hand and licked the underside of his cock from base to the tip before slowly slipping his stiff cock into her mouth and leisurely bobbing her head over his aching cock.

Jack groaned out and held her firmly by the back of her head as he guided her slow movements. He looked down and watched as Alexis swallowed him whole again and again. She looked up at him with those mesmerizing blue eyes and bee-stung pink lips. Her face was beet red from bending over and from her excitement. The sucking and slurping noises she was making were driving him mad as he tried not to shove his cock down her throat. He was unaware she was a pro at this, especially after sampling all of the Reagan men, Sherlock Holmes and her father.

Alexis' moans grew louder as she sucked avidly at Jack's cock becoming more turned on as her saliva ran down her chin, over her hand and onto his swollen nuts. She gently caressed his nuts with her other hand as she greedily sucked his cock, occasionally taking him out of her mouth to run her large slimy pink tongue over the head, carefully tracing it's shape.

Jack wasn't used to a woman who knew how to suck a cock like a pro. Jack pulled his cock from her mouth and pulled Alexis to a full kneeling position before him. He kissed her puffy pink lips and scooted back, "I just have to take in your lovely body, Alexis, if that is okay?"

She giggled, "Be my guest Jack, we have all evening and I could use a breather before I start on that gorgeous cock of yours again.

He couldn't hold off any longer as he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her. His hands drifted down to her large bubble butt. He raked his nails along her lush thighs and between those full, firm cheeks. He smiled when he saw her body breakout on goosebumps all over her body. He returned to her gorgeous ass and dipping between her cheeks, he came in contact with her slippery clit. He rubbed it gently and chuckled when he saw her jerk and push against his fingers.

She wiggled her ass and arched her back. She let out a squeal when she felt his hand come down and plant a swift smack on her lily white cheek. She groaned out as he swatted her again, this time a little harder. Her flesh jiggled at the impact and her milky white cheek turned rosy red.

Jack rubbed his palm over the tender flesh then without notice, smacked her again and again.

Alexis tipped her head back and let out a gasp, "Again, please, I love having my ass spanked!"

Jack ran his hand around her bubble butt and whack! He bent over and kissed the red handprint he left there.

She leaned over even more and pressed the heated flesh harder against his parted lips and let out a gasp when his tongue traced his red handprint.

He rose up and caressed her ass and smacked her heart shaped ass again then ran his hand over her cheeks squeezing them and then sliding a hand between her legs. He found her pussy beyond wet, it ran down her thighs as he spread her juices around her puffy cuntlips and up to the crack of her ass. He tickled her little asshole with a moistened thumb as he looked at her flushed body again. He reveled in her now messy red hair, flushed face, tiny waist and that now bright red luscious ass.

Jack ran his cock between her legs to get it wet, even though it was still coated with her saliva. He lodged the tip at the entrance to her dripping hole while gripping her ass firmly so she couldn't move to take more of his length into her at this early stage of their coupling. He teased her pussy with the tip of his cock, the heat of her juices drove him to new heights and he wanted and needed more. He held her waist firmly and gradually slid his cock deeper into her. He groaned out and held her tight, taking in all the velvety smoothness of her slick cunt walls. It was just as hot as he anticipated. He stared down at her, "I'm conflicted, I don't know what's better that pretty little mouth of yours, or this velvety tight cunt of yours.

Alexis let out a groan, "Mmmm, I know one thing, your cock feels great in me; either end is fine with me, now quit the playing around and fuck me, fuck me good and hard!" She groaned louder when Jack's cock slid rapidly in and out, his balls slapped against her clit over and over again with each thrust. Her skin felt alive, every square inch of her was electrified and centered at her pussy and suddenly she stiffened when he pulled out of her. She heard rustling behind her and the sound of ice being moved around.

Jack had a handful of ice from the ice bucket on the night stand. His fist was full of ice and was poised over her ass. He slowly allowed the melting ice to drip over her overheated ass and she let out a yelp, but he held her firmly, unable to move away. The cold melted ice ran down between her cheeks and coated her puffy cuntlips. He used his other hand and grabbed hold of her hip and quickly rolled her over onto her back. With her now on her back, he held the fist with the ice over her and let the melting ice drip onto her heaving belly and lush chest.

Alexis let out a yelp, but welcomed the cool liquid on her heated body. She arched her back and rolled her head around on the freshly starched pillowcase. She bit her lip as she watched his chilled hands cup and palmed both of her full tits and without any notice, he drove his cock once again, balls deep into her juicy pussy. She gripped his forearms as she clung to him and arched her back, recovering quickly to meet his thrusts with ones just as urgent as his. Her pussy clenched around his cock, getting tighter as the waves of pleasure swept over her.

Jack growled out as he watched Alexis. Tits bounced and swayed from the intense fucking they were doing. He wanted to fuck them, but her pussy was milking him and he was unable to pull out and savor their session even longer. He was unable to do so and he came hard as Alexis' pussy contractions milked the cum from his churning balls.

Alexis let out a high pitched squeal as her orgasm overtook her lush body. She rolled her head from side to side as Jack pumped several more time in her receptive pussy, sending the remainder of his cum deep in her sucking pussy. She let out a loud groan as she came down from the best fuck since the last holiday orgy. She unwound her legs from his back and tenderly stroked the back of his neck, "How about we clean up and you have a go at my tits. I think there may be some massage oils in the bathroom. I wouldn't mind a body massage to go along with slicking up my tits."

He chuckled, "So, you get a massage and I get to tit-fuck you, did I get that right?"

She giggled, "Hey you scratch my back and you get to fuck my tits."

He grabbed her arm, pulled her to her feet, "Deal!"

Across the hall as this all began, Eric Vaughn opened the door to his new suite. He stepped in and saw Jamie Reagan's future bride, Eddie Janko (Vanessa Ray) sitting on the edge of the bed. She was dressed in a summer sundress. It had a full skirt and a square neckline. Her shoulders were bare except for the two tiny straps holding the dress up. He closed and locked the door behind him and walked over to her, "Hello Eddie, I'm pleasantly surprised to see you here before me. I was really impressed in the video you did for me. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to distribute it. I would have made a fortune, especially with a body like you have."

She flashed him a huge smile and melted from his English accent. She extended her hand and took his, "Hi, Eric, I'm just glad Rick came to the rescue. After it was all said and done, even though I enjoyed myself immensely, after it was all done, I was a little leery about having it distributed to the public. I'm engaged to marry Jamie, Jamie Reagan. And even though I didn't need his permission, it would have killed him. There is a bottle of champagne there, if you'd care to open it. I always have issues with those, so if you'd do the honors."

Eric did the honors and opened the bottle and poured two glasses of the golden bubbly. He handed one to Eddie. He stood before her, "Would you mind moving over to the sofa, Eddie? I'd feel more comfortable there. With you on the bed, I'm afraid we wouldn't be talking for long."

She giggled and stood up and sat beside him on the sofa. She raised her glass and toasted, "To an enjoyable evening of getting to know one another on a more personal basis and some hot steamy sex."

He chuckled, clinked glasses and taking a sip, he looked at her over the top of his glass. "I'd have to say Eddie, that was a very suggestive toast and I'd have to second the toast, very apropos." He sat back, crossed his legs and took in the figure before her.

Eddie took another sip of her champagne, "So now that we are clear of that bed looming over there, what would you like to know?"

He chuckled and took another sip of his drink and placed it on the coffee table before him. He took hers from her and uncrossing his legs, he reached out and took her hands in his. He nodded, "I know you're a police officer and happen to be in the same precinct as Kate and Jamie. What is it like to work around all that danger and run towards it while everyone runs away from it?"

She chuckled, "I could ask you the same. I know you are very successful, but I wouldn't have the never to put all that money on the line with the knowledge that it could all be swept away with the blink of an eye. I think you have to have balls of steel to do that day after day. As far as what I do, we do it all with a bit of caution and don't think about the danger, just the outcome."

He nodded, "Okay, well the same goes for me, but if I...pardon my language, fuck up, I lose money, if you do, you could lose your life."

She scoffed, "If I lost what you have, I'd die too, but I'd much rather think about getting you naked and climbing on that bed over there and riding you into the sunset. At least doing that, we won't lose money and I won't be putting my life in jeopardy."

He shook his head, "Listen Eddie, with a body like yours, I could be putting my life in jeopardy, I could have a heart attack, but I'd have to say, I'd die a happy man, what a way to go."

She stood up and grabbed his hand, she pulled him to his feet and wrapping her arms around his neck. She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips. She let out a little sigh and the kiss grew more passionate as they suddenly pressed their bodies together.

Eric was kissing her back with the same urgency. His hands were traveling up and down her back and finding the zipper on her pretty yellow sundress, he lowered it till it reached the bottom of the track. He peeled the dress off her shoulders and it settled down around her waist. He once again caressed her trim bare back and finding the fasteners of her bra, he deftly opened them and drew the tiny straps off her shoulders and down her arms. He freed her full, firm breasts. He pulled away from their passionate kiss and he attached her neck, up to her ear.

Eddie was busy too. She started lower and getting his pants open, she drew the zipper down and tugged at his pants. They gathered around his feet and his briefs quickly followed. Her slender fingers closed around his ample cock, she was happy to have one that wasn't as huge as Jamie's or any of the other Reagans. She stroked it lightly as she felt tingling run down her body and settled in her moist pussy.

Eric pulled back slightly and as he dipped his head and closed around one of Eddie's ripe nipples, his hands finished slipping the dress off her lush curves. It puddled around her ankles and he added her panties to the mix. He now had had naked and turned her around, she nearly stumbled as her dress caught her feet.

She fell to the bed and she kicked her dress away, her panties and high heeled shoes followed. She reached out and once again gripped Eric's cock in her hands as she stroked it over and over again. She released it and spun around on the bed. She was soon on her back and with her blonde hair hanging off the side of the bed, she reached out and grabbed hold of Eric's tight ass cheeks. She pulled him closed and guided his cock between her parted lips.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers