Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric looked down and saw the vision of loveliness. Eddie's bright blue eyes were staring up at him as her parted lips drew more and more of his cock into her mouth. He groaned out, "Oh yeah Eddie, suck it, suck my cock. Mmmm, that tongue of yours is incredible!" He tore off his shirt and somehow managed to get his pants off his feet, along with his briefs, shoes and socks. He stepped closer, shoving more cock into her mouth. He felt her throat muscles give way and he managed to slip the head of his cock into her throat.

Eddie reveled in the power she had over this billionaire. She clutched at his ass as she gobbled up his cock. She drew it out, sending a stream of saliva across her cheek and onto her forehead. She licked her lips, "Fuck it Eric, I want you to fuck my face and give me your cum."

Just hearing that nearly made Eric lose it. He caressed her upper chest and thrust his hips forward as he gave her what she wanted. He began pumping in and out of her mouth as he leaned over, caressed her firm tits. His ran one hand further down her trim body and finding her juicy pussy; he parted her lips down there and shoved two fingers into her slimy pussy. He finger-fucked her pussy at the same pace he was fucking her face.

Eddie was groaning, but with her mouth full, he was unable to distinguish what she was saying. She clutched harder at his ass and she felt his ass cheeks clench and she knew he was about to cum. She wanted it all over her face and at the last possible moment, just as she felt his cock swell, she pulled it from her mouth and stroking it firmly, she felt the first blast sting her cheek and shoot across her face. The next several finished the job, coating her face, neck and into her silky blonde locks. She shivered as she felt his fingers roughly strumming her clit. She tensed up and came soon afterwards.

Eric leaned over and plastered his upper body to her chest and belly as he dipped his head and licked up the juices that ran freely from her pouty cuntlips.

Eddie pushed at his body, all the blood was rushing to her head and she had a difficult time breathing, her face being coated in all of his jism. She finally managed to roll him off of her and she slipped onto the bed. She planted her head on his chest and lazily scooped all the cum she could off his face and neck. She licked her fingers clean. She giggled, "That was one hellava load there, Eric. I sure hope you have enough in you to go again. This time I want it where your fingers were recently."

He scoffed and in his sexy English accent replied, "Oh, don't you worry Eddie, I have a lot more where that came from. You may have to use your magic lips again, but I can assure you, you won't be disappointed."

She giggled loudly, "Oh you like my magic lips, huh? Which pair are you referring too?"

He gave her a sly grin, "Mmmm, either pair, maybe both, I'll have to explore and see which ones are more magical."

In the master suite, Rachel McCord was sitting on the bed in her black dress. Her legs were extended outward and in those sheer black stocking, she looked even hotter. Her long, curled black hair was pulled up in a bun and there were two tentacles hanging down her cheeks. Her dark blue eyes locked on Kate when she entered the room. She swung her legs off the bed and stood up to greet the gorgeous chestnut brown haired beauty.

Kate grinned at her and she could feel butterfly fluttering in her belly and groin as she looked her old colleague. She stepped to Rachel and ran her hand up and down upper arm, "Mmmm, Rachel you look amazing, right now all I want is to kiss that cute little mouth of yours." She moved forward never feeling sexier and more confident, wishing she had done this years ago when they worked together.

Rachel leaned into Kate, her breasts pressed up against the smaller woman's breasts. Kate smelled like lavender and it awakened her senses. Suddenly her lips were on Kate's. As they kissed for the first time all thoughts of everyone in the adjoining bedrooms floated away. Rachel ran her tongue along Kate's bottom lip, and her lips parted ever so slightly, inviting her inside to fence with her own tongue.

When their tongues brushes against each other it was like something went off inside of Kate. She wrapped her arms around Rachel, pulling her tight and probed her tongue into Rachel's mouth.

Kate retreated, moving her head back and looked into Rachel's dark blue eyes. Her hands came up and cupped her face, "Incredible Rachel, I never noticed before, your eyes, they are so deep, like I'm looking into your soul for the first time."

Rachel's lips turned upward as she smiled back at Kate, "I'm so glad I drew your name out of the fishbowl, I've wanted to do that for so long, you have no idea."

Kate blushed slightly and nodded, "Me too, I love Rick, but that doesn't mean I can't care for someone like you too. " She leaned in and kissed Rachel again, their tongues darted back and forth, pushing and sucking on one another's tongues.

Rachel moaned softly against Kate's mouth, her moist cunt ached for her She ground her pelvis, rotating her hips as she clutched at Kate's tight ass.

Kate reached up and placed her hand on Rachel's heaving tits and she squeezed it gently.

Rachel's nipples have always been sensitive, but with Kate's hands closing and releasing her tits, her slightest touch sent chills coursing through her slender body. Rachel threw her head back and pulled Kate's head down to her tits, even though they were still hidden by her dress.

Kate's one hand found the zipper on the back of Rachel's dress and lowering the zipper, she drew the dress from her shoulders. She was glad Rachel wasn't wearing a bra. Her lips peppered Rachel's shoulder with light, wet kisses and moved quickly down to the satin skin of Rachel's breast. She massaged her hard nipple, making it stiff within moments of tasting it.

Rachel's pussy throbbed, dripping wet with desire for her very intimate friend. She took Kate's hand in hers and moved over to the bed and urged her to sit. She knelt before Kate, parting her long legs. She placed her hands on both of her thighs, gripping her tightly, digging her nails into her flesh. She looked up at Kate and their eyes met and she licked her lips as her hands slid up Kate's exposed legs. Her hands continued to travel up under Kate's tight skirt, taking the material up with her as she moved to the juncture of her legs. She was pleasantly surprised to see Kate wasn't wearing panties and she finally reached Kate's pouty, fat lipped pussy, she found Kate's engorged clit and pressed her thumb against it hard.

Kate's head fell back and her mouth dropped open and a stifled groan escaped her lips.

Rachel looked up at Kate and chuckled, "Mmmm, sure seems like someone is more than ready for what we are about to do. Her chuckled turned to a giggle, "I like that, I knew you were always a naughty little slut, I could tell by the way you and Castle interacted." She rolled Kate to the side and finding the zipper on the back of her skirt, she tore it open and after urging Kate to arch her butt off the bed, she tugged at the skirt and slipped it off, leaving Kate naked from the waist down. Rachel sat back a little and just took in the sight before her. She once again placed her hands on Kate's knees and gently ran them up and down her long, shapely legs. She licked her lips, as she stared at those large, thick lips glistening with her slimy cream, "My Lord Kate, do you have any idea just how lovely you look. I could sit here and look at you forever."

Kate chuckled, "That's well and good, but I'd much rather you did more than just look at me."

Rachel grinned wickedly at her, "Oh I intend to; just wait and see." She raked her nails upward and when she reached those thick lips, she ran her fingertips over those thick glistening lips then she leaned forward and licked all along her cleft, keeping her eyes locked on Kate's the entire time she did this.

Kate's jaw dropped and she drew in a deep breath of air just as Rachel's tongue reached her throbbing clit.

Rachel pressed her tongue into Kate's thick folds, savoring the sweet nectar she found inside. Rachel knew she would taste just as good as she looked.

Up above, Kate worked on the buttons on her satin blouse and opening the blouse, she tossed it aside, now naked and lying wide open for Rachel, she wanted a little more of what Rachel was offering. She reached down and grabbed hold of the bun holding Rachel's long sable brown hair in place. She clutched at it, pushing her head harder against her spasming pussy. At the same time, she tugged at the pins to release that mass of dark, curly hair. It fell upon her belly and thighs and she combed her fingers through it.

Rachel pressured her tongue deep into Kate's slimy slit, savoring every inch of it. She pulled away for a moment, running her fingers deftly up and down the thick lips and stopping to dip her finger deep into her juicy hole. She let out a cry and pressed her mouth back against her sopping wet pussy, flicking her tongue lightly across Kate's aching clit.

Kate arched her back and screamed out, "Oh fuck, keep that up and I'm gonna cum all over that pretty little tongue if yours, Rachel!"

Rachel moaned against Kate's clit, and it doing so, caused her lips to vibrate over it, bringing her closer to an orgasm. Her own pussy gushed and ran down her legs to the tops of her stockings. She needed a release, but wanted Kate to cum in her mouth. She knew there was plenty time this evening to get her own release. She decided to give Kate what she begged for. She pulled back from Kate's pussy, a string of her saliva clung from Kate's pussy to her lips. She leaned in and kissed Kate's gorgeous pussy once more time. She sat back and stood before the sprawled out Kate. She licked her shiny lips and stared down at Kate, "I have to have you Kate and I want you to cum for me."

Kate rose up on her elbows and looked at the half naked FBI agent before her. She gave her a tiny smile and all she could do was nod, "I'd love for you to do that, then it's your turn Rachel. Strip for me, I wanna see you naked."

Rachel grinned after hearing Kate. She stood before her and wiggled out of the dress crumpled down around her waist. She skinned out of her stocking and removed her high heels. She stood there in all of her naked glory before Kate.

Kate stared up at her and saw a near-mirrored image of herself. Both had perky, B cup breasts, tiny waists, perfectly formed hips and legs, just like hers that seemed to go on forever. She knew her ass had to be in perfect shape, being with the FBI; she had to be in shape. She grinned at Rachel when she stepped forward and climbed up to plant her firm body upon hers. Kate stopped her, "Wait, reach into my nightstand, I have a couple toys I believe may just come in handy."

Rachel scoffed, "Oh, I knew you were a kinky one, I love it!" She opened the drawer and pulled out a large double headed dildo and another large, thick vibrating black cock. She turned back to Kate, "My, my, this is something; I can't wait to try it out!" She sat down with the vibrator in her hand. She couldn't just sit there, she was in a hurry to try it out and holding the double headed dildo in her hand, she licked the one end and pointing at Kate, she slowly slid it between Kate's fleshy folds. It slid in easily and she slid it in till her fist brushed Kate's clitoris. She swung her leg over and pointing the other end towards the ceiling, she hovered over the tip and slowly sank down, taking the other end deep into her tight pussy.

They stayed like that for a few moments looking into each other's eyes, each searching the others for a sign to move, but they just kept looking.

Rachel began rocking her hips up and down, making love to Kate and moaning softly, savoring the fullness of the double dong in her quaking pussy. She let Kate work the dildo in and out at a slow pace, savoring every second.

Kate had the advantage, after teasing Rachel's nipples earlier, she knew just how to bring her to a slow boil and drive her over the edge.

Rachel arched her back swaying together with Kate; her moans grew louder and longer as her hips jerked violently back and forth, scraping against her clit just as she did to Kate earlier. She kissed Kate and swept the hair off her breast and onto her back, "I'd like to try something else, do you mind?"

Kate laughed out loud, "Oh no Rachel, I don't mind, I'm yours for the evening, do with me as you please."

Rachel shook her head, "You may regret saying that, I just may take you at your word." She slowly slipped off of her and off the dildo and her juicy cunt made a sucking sound as the dildo popped out. It was covered in her creamy slime.

Kate sat up and swung her legs off the side of the bed. The dido was sticking lewdly out of her pussy. Rachel stood before her and turning around, she belt over, giving Kate a perfect view of her luscious ass. Kate reached out and grabbed hold of Rachel's hips, "You little slut you, step back here and climb back on."

Rachel backed up to her, she wiggled her ass and pressed herself onto the other end of the double dildo that Kate held firmly in her hand. She shivered as she felt her cuntlips part and accepted the thick double-dong. She began bouncing back and forth; taking and receiving the dildo from her pussy, back to Kate. She leaned back and loved it when Kate grabbed hold of her swaying tits and began pinching her nipples.

Kate scooted closer, shoving the cock in and out of Rachel as she did the same to her. She swept Rachel's long dark hair from her neck and attacked her like a rabid dog. She nipped, licked and sucked at the sensitive flesh of her neck and shoulder. Her hands were ravishing Rachel's nipples and tits and she knew she wasn't going to last much longer.

Rachel turned her head and just before their lips met, she screamed out, "Oh fuck me Kate, I'm going to cum!" Their lips met and the sound of their two pussies meshed together and pounding away at the double dong penetrating their pussies.

Kate tore her mouth from Rachel's and screamed out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming Rachel!" Her entire body stiffened. She wrapped her arms around the shimmering body before and as she started cumming, she felt Rachel let loose too.

Rachel fell back against Kate and she exploded as Kate's hands released her tits and dove down and roughly rubbed her clit. It sent her into the stratosphere and she slumped against Kate as violent tremors shook her lithe body.

Kate fell back onto the bed, taking Rachel with her. The two of them clung to one another for several minutes until Rachel finally rolled off of Kate and slid up onto the bed beside her. She curled her body around her and held her tight and before long they both drifted off to a restful sleep.

Down at the other end of the hall, just as Kate entered her bedroom, Seely Booth (David Boreanaz) turned the knob on the door marked bedroom seven. In the room waiting was the runway model, Erin Reagan (Bridget Moynahan). Even though she wasn't a runway model, Seely thought she could be one. He had a smile that could light-up the room. He closed the door behind him and looked a little nervous.

Erin stood up from the sofa she was sitting on and approached him. She put out her hand, "Hi, I'm Erin Reagan. You must be one of the gentlemen from D.C. You can relax, I'm an old veteran of these and I'll bring you along slowly, that is if you'd like to take it slow."

He smiled and nodded, "Thank you, I'm Seely Booth and yes, I'm with the F.B.I. out of Washington. I'm here with my wife, but I guess, we're not supposed to kiss and tell about our partners. So tell me, Erin, wasn't it? What happens next?"

She chuckled, "Well we usually end up in bed, but seeing this is all new to you, we can play it by ear. Would you care for a drink?"

He let out a deep cleansing breath, "Yeah, sure, I could go for a nice cold beer."

She opened the tiny mini-fridge and pulled out a beer and handed it to Seely. She could tell he was nervous. "How about we sit down and just talk to get to know one another." She sat down and took him in. She liked what she saw, large frame and very well built. She tried to imagine riding him and suddenly she felt a tingling in her groin.

Seely sat down and turned towards her. He too liked what he saw. The dark haired brunette had her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail exposing her pretty face and long slender neck. He loved how her perk breasts poked at her silky blouse. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra under that blouse. He could see her perky nipples poking against the sheer material and it made his mouth water. He noticed her long, bare legs under the tight pencil skirt. He loved long, slender legs and tried to imagine them wrapped around him as he plunged his thick, fat cock in and out of her.

She took a sip of her scotch, neat and cleared her throat. I have a sneaky suspicion we're not going to be doing a lot of talking here Seely?"

He grinned at her and nodded, "You feel it too, huh?"

She placed her glass on the coffee table and scooted up on the sofa. She leaned forward and placed her hand on his chest. She puckered up and before she knew it, his lips were on hers and he kissed her so passionately, it took the breath from her. She ran her fingers through his hair and twisted around, parting her lips, she gave as well as she accepted. Their mouths were open wide, tongue dancing and swapping spit and before she knew it, her blouse was open and his face was buried between her twin perky mounds, his mouth and tongue were devouring her luscious tits. She continued to comb through his hair, pressing his head harder against her chest. She released one hand and found the opening on his pants and before long; she freed his sizeable cock and was stroking it firmly.

Seely finally came up for air and standing, she took his dangling pants off, along with his shorts. He lifted her like a rag doll and carried her the short distance to the bed. He flopped her down on it and made short work of her tangled blouse and went to work on her skirt. Getting it off, he pushed her onto her back and grabbed hold of her panties. He pulled them off and stood up and stopped to stare at her, "My God, Erin, you are gorgeous! You could be on any runway of any fashion show in this city or any other where the models are as gorgeous as you are." He tore off the rest of his clothes and slid onto the bed. He reached her outstretched legs and pushing them apart, his mouth watered as he stared at her glistening slit. He used his thumbs to part her juicy lips and inhaling her scent, he dove in and began sucking and licking at every square inch of her pussy.

Erin's ass came off the bed as she tried to force as much of her pussy onto his mouth as possible. She let out a gurgling sound deep in her throat when she felt him shove two, then a third finger into her tight hole. She squirmed around as she felt him pumping in and out, twisting and petting the inner walls of her pussy. When he came in contact with her G-spot, she nearly went into orbit. With his active tongue uncovering her clit, she crushed his face there as his tongue sent her over the top with a quick and very satisfying orgasm. She fell to the bed and knew he was knowledgeable with a freshly cumming pussy. She felt him slow his attack and gently petted her, licked her lightly and let out several light bursts of hot and cool air on her quivering pussy.

Seely slowly sat up and smiled down at her. His lips and chin were shiny from her juices he's produced from his expert oral skills. He licked his lips, "Mmmmm, rather tasty Erin, well so much for taking it slow and talking. So what would you like next?"

She planted the back of her hand on her forehead. She grinned up at him, "Give me a minute to recuperate and then it's my turn to show you how good I am at sucking cock."