Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

The maid flashed them both a shy nod, 'I'll get right on it, miss, enjoy the pool." She headed upstairs while Nicky guided Jack out to the pool. She held onto him as she raced and jumped into the pool, taking him with her, she swam a couple of laps and meeting Jack in the shallow end, she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She found him stiff once again and guided him into her, "Mmmm, this is even better. We can fuck out here and end up in the bedroom on cool clean sheets where we can either fuck again or get some rest."

Jack wasn't going to fight it. He clutched at her tight ass and guided her up and down on his stiff cock. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and they fucked like two long-lost lovers. He ravished her body and looking up to the large upper deck, he saw Kate and Rachel, both naked leaning over the railing watching them fuck as their hands began caressing one another.

Nicky caught his attention as she kissed him hard as she felt an orgasm beginning to course through her tight, lush body. Her arms and legs tightened around his as she came violently.

Jack stepped over to the edge of the pool and unwrapping her legs from his waist, he spread her out wide and began pounding into her as hard and as fast as he could. He mauled her firm tits as he kissed her feverously. Before long, he was once again cumming, but this time, he send his creamy load deep into her sucking cunt.

Nicky clung to him as yet another orgasm enveloped her tiny body and she came with him. After a minute or so, she slipped off the edge of the pool and floated around as she slowly recuperated from what she expected to be another incredible holiday at the Castle compound.

Kate took Rachel by the hand and led her back to the master suite where the two of them once again started what they waited so long to do while partners in Washington DC.

Colin, after picking the "AL" from the fishbowl, Rick directed him to room three. He opened the door and saw the smiling face of the raven haired beauty. He stepped in and in his English voice spoke up, "Hello my dear, my name is Colin Hunt and who just may you be?"

Angela Montenegro (Michaela Conlin), beamed back at him and standing before the bed, she moved over to him on shaky legs. She extended her hand, "Hello, I'm Angela, happy to meet you Colin, I just adore the English accent."

He caressed the back of her hand with his thumb, and shook his head, "I'd have to say, you added a letter to your name, it should be angel, not Angela." He raised her hand to his lips and kissed it lightly.

Angela's knees went a little weak and she clung to his forearm as her lips parted and she turned toward the bed, "Would you mind if we sat, I'm feeling a little dizzy?"

He chuckled and guided her to the bed and as he had her sit, he pushed at her shoulder, "Maybe you would be more comfortable on your back, lying down?" He guided her onto her back and followed her. He hovered over her and reaching up, he swept a stray lock of glossy black hair from her cheek. He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand and traced her ruby red lips with his thumb.

Angela was turned on quicker than she could imagine. She closed her eyes and as she parted her lips, she licked lightly as the thumb caressing them. She sucked at it and let out a moan when she felt him shove it deeper into her mouth. She sucked avidly at it and felt his other hand deftly plucking away at the buttons on her silky dress. Her breathing got heavier and louder with the opening of each and every button and when she felt his hand graze her bare knee, she knew he had reached the last button. She felt a rush of cool air on her heated flesh as he drew the dress away from her, basically leaving her lying there in just a tiny pair of panties and nothing more.

Colin rose from her exposed body and his gaze traveled up and down her body. He knelt over her and just stared.

It made Angela a little uncomfortable. She extended her arms, "Come on, stop staring at me, I know I may not be a raving beauty but I'm not chopped liver either."

Colin captured her hands and holding them together in one hand, he removed his belt. He wrapped her wrists in his belt and pulling at her arms, drew them above her head and secured her hands to the bedpost, "Keep them there Angela, I want to savor you and I don't want you to interrupt me, is that clear? And just for clarification, you are a raving beauty. I was just admiring your gorgeous curves."

She drew in a heavy breath and she wondered if Jack told him she liked to be tied up while being fucked. She wasn't about to bring it up and break the mood. She was gushing in her panties and she wiggled her legs, thrashed them about, hoping he'd tie them up too."

Colin tried to keep her legs steady, but he was having a difficult time. He tore off his shirt and using the arms of his shirt; he secured one ankle around the sleeve and tied the other sleeve to the footboard. He fought to keep her still and managed to slip out of his pants and used them to tie her other ankle to the footboard. He knelt over her and saw the look of pure lust in her eyes and he knew he hit the jackpot, he saw how much she was enjoying this. He reached down and yanked her panties down and noticed how wet the gusset of them were. He ripped them off her legs and raised them to his face and inhaled her musky scent, "Mmmm, I'm going to enjoy this, nearly as much as you will Angela!" He kicked off his shoes and socks and when he lowered his boxers, he saw her dark eyes grow large. He was very, very long, not exceptionally thick, but just the sheer length would poke at parts of her womb rarely touched and she struggled to free herself, even though she hoped the binding would hold.

Colin lowered his trim body to her lush curves and felt her ample hips and full, firm breasts cushioned him against her. He began ravishing her body, from her forehead, across her face. He loved how she responded to kissing him and as he left her mouth, she was gasping for air, wanting more. He swept her dark raven locks aside and attacked her neck and ear. He gave its partner the same treatment before moving to her heaving tits. He sucked all around, keeping away from her nipples.

She struggled, "Please Colin, suck them, I need to feel your lips and tongue on my nipples." She arched her back and thrust upward as she tried to make contact both with her pussy and tits, but he avoided them both. He moved to her belly as his hands reached up and toyed with her nipples. He heard the air escape her lungs as she experienced her first tiny orgasm. He moved back up and began worshipping her tits. He nipped, sucked and lapped at her nipples until he had her on the edge again and just as she was about to explode, he left them and moved downward. He peppered her heaving, flat belly with wet kisses and tiny nips. His hands were setting fires off as he caressed her squirming legs, dancing across her fat lipped cunt, just grazing it, but not enough to send her over the top.

Angela was moaning constantly as she twisted and tugged at the restraints of her legs and arms. She was babbling words that made no sense and she rolled her head from side to side as she begged for his touch.

Colin looked up and saw those pretty red lips and saw how her tongue darted out to wet them. He was going to stifle her moans. He turned around and pushed her squirming legs further apart. He scooted back and slowly lowered his thin, extremely long cock towards those red painted lips. He felt her head slam into his ass as she tried to gobble up his cock, but with her arms restrained, she couldn't capture it. He guided it to her waiting mouth and slowly lowered his hips. He felt the wet heat envelop his cock as he slid lower. He dipped his head and buried his face in her pussy.

The two of them were joined at both ends. His mouth and tongue buried between her squirming legs and his cock was sliding in and out of her mouth. He gazed down and saw her straining her head as she tried to capture more of his length. He marveled in her ability to swallow him, and he wasn't about to slow down. He sent more of his cock into her mouth and it went easily down her tipped throat. He could feel how she used her well trained throat muscles to squeeze and release his shaft. He fucked her mouth as his tongue-fucked her sloppy cunt. He was close to cumming, but wanted it to last. He withdrew his cock from her mouth and heard her groan out.

"No, no Colin, I want it, give me all of your cock. I'll do anything, just let me suck it and shove that long fucker down my throat." He gave her what she wanted and he started fucking her mouth and heard the obscene sounds coming from her mouth and throat as he fucked it. He knew he wouldn't last long and wanted her to cum too. He attacked her pussy, concentrating on her exposed clit. He sucked it, he flicked it from side to side and when he caught it between his lips and darted his tongue all over it, she stiffened, made gurgling sounds around his invading cock and felt her release her cream all over his face and tongue. He was drinking down her juices so fast, he forgot about his impending orgasm. He pulled away from her steamy cunt and saw how his cock was still buried deep in her throat. He could see it poking at the side and wanted to fill her up. He gathered up all his strength and pulled from her.

Angela protested, "No, oh no Colin, give me your load. I want to taste you, please, please, I need it."

He allowed his cock to sway from side to side just out of her reach. He slid down the bed and released her legs from their binds. He did the same with her arms and before she could react, he rolled her over and drew her up onto her knees. He stared down at her gorgeous ass and knew he had to claim it. He clutched her hips firmly and gripping his slimy cock, he pointed it at her puckered hole. With one savage thrust, he slid into her ass and holding her firmly in place, he started fucking her luscious ass.

Angela was going berserk. She thrashed about on the damp sheets as she urged him on. She slammed her ass back, trying to take every inch of his cock into her bowels. She buried her pretty little head in the pillow and screamed out as she came again.

Colin released her hips, he knew she wasn't going to try and escape. His reached under her and began playing her body like an expensive violin. He teased her ripe nipples; he strummed her aching clit and even sent a couple fingers deep into her snatch where he tickled her inner walls, bringing her once again to the cusp of an explosive orgasm.

Angela couldn't remember the last time she came so often or so many times and she was on the verge an even stronger orgasm. She felt his cock sliding in and out of her ass and the way he toyed with her cunt, she knew she was there. She felt his cock expand and knew he was there.

Colin caught her clit between his fingertips, coated with her slimy juices, he flicked it several times. He slumped over her as he attacked her neck and face with his mouth, he let out a high pitched scream and started to pump his heavy seed deep into the depths of her bowels.

Angela screamed and every pore in her body was electrified. She met his last several vicious thrusts with ones of her own and her legs gave out. She slumped to the mattress, taking him with her.

The two of them were a mass of arms and legs, their bodies shaking and trembling as their orgasms overtook the two of them at the same exact time.

Colin, after several minutes, rolled onto his side, taking Angela with him, not wanting to break their union. He attacked her neck and nipped at her ear, "Sorry for the restraints, but I have a sneaky suspicion, you liked it."

She giggled, "Mmmm, you can say that again, but next time, I want to be free so I can work my arms and legs and make sure you fuck the correct hole. So how long before you can do just that?"

He slowly drew his cock from her ass and felt her release the river of cum he shot up there. He rolled her onto her back and toyed with one of her swaying tits, "Give me a minute to wash up. Don't want to stick it in your pussy after it was in your ass."

She broke free and slid down to his cum coated cock, "No sense in wasting all that good cum." She closed her lips around his cock and sucked it. Before long she had every drop of his cum swallowed and in her belly. She licked it from root to tip and popping it out of her mouth, "Ready whenever you are Colin."

He rolled her onto her back and sent the entire length deep in her slimy pussy. He was amazed how hot and wet she was, yet extremely tight too.

Angela enveloped his body with her arms and legs and they spent the next thirty minutes in every conceivable position, fucking one another until they both ended up spilling their creamy loads all together in a mixture fit for a pair of star-studded porn stars.

After they were spent, Angela turned on her side and rose up on her arm and stared down at him, "You know Colin; we started as soon as you began to speak. We never had anything to drink. We didn't even talk too much after I heard you begin speaking."

He chuckled and rose up on one arm too, "Okay Angela, would you like something to drink?" She giggled, "Sure, how about a beer."

He got her one and took one out for himself too. He handed it to her, "Okay, we got a drink, what would you like to talk about?"

She took a big swig of her beer and shrugged her shoulders, "Not sure, ahhhhh, how about this, you wanna fuck again?"

They both finished their beers and before long, they were joined together, fucking like two long lost lovers again.

Back in Jamie and Daisy's bedroom, they finally recuperated from their intense fucking. Jamie had promised Daisy yet one more orgasm and she promised him her ass. He had eyed it all night and was drooling just thinking about shoving his huge cock deep in that pretty little ass of hers. He had one problem, having already cum three times; he was having a difficult time getting hard and Daisy noticed that.

Daisy rolled off her back and climbed up onto all fours. She urged his legs apart and as her long thick, dark hair cascaded all over Jamie's thighs, she gripped his semi-stiff cock. She lowered her head and sucked his slime covered cock into her mouth. Her magic tongue danced all over his shaft and before long he was raring to go. She pulled away from him and looked up at him and what she had accomplished and a grin spread across her face. She licked her saliva covered lips, "So tell me Jamie, how do you want me? Any particular way you want this to go? If not, I'll just stay here on all fours and you can mount me like this."

Jamie shook his head and slipped off the bed. He took hold of her arm and tugged at it. He drew her tiny, nearly exhausted body off the bed and pushing on her shoulder, he guided her to lean over. He used his feet to spread her feet wider and again applying pressure to her lower body; he lined his swollen cock where he had wanted to go all evening. He just hoped her tiny body could accommodate his extremely large cock. He swiped his thick member up and down her tight cheeks and when he lodged his large mushroomed head at the entrance to her tight puckered hole, he pushed forward.

Jamie grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and spread them wide, but he couldn't gain access. Pulling back he heard Daily letting out tiny groans. He dipped his hand down and collecting a copious amount of her cream from her dripping cunt, he applied it to her starred hole. He smiled when he saw her push back and watched as his slimy fingers slid into her ass. He knew she wanted this as bad as he did. He returned to her pussy and again slipped two fingers up her ass. He did this several times and he felt Daisy's legs beginning to tremble. He wrapped his arm around her waist and holding her steady; he slipped his cock into her pussy and coated it with her cream. He pulled out and saw her asshole had stayed open, he just hoped it was loose enough.

Daisy was getting her second wind and she teased him by wiggling her ass from side to side and when she felt him plant his cock at the entrance to her ass, she took the initiative. She clutched at the sheets and with one swift move backwards, she impaled herself on his huge, stiff cock. Even though she was the one to drive that monster of a cock in her ass, she still let out a squeal. It was so loud, it had to be heard in the other bedrooms. Her body tensed up, not allowing Jamie to move just yet. She held her tiny body still, not moving as she allowed several bursts of air to escape her lungs. After nearly a minute, she could feel she was getting used to it and she shifted her feet and looked back at him, "Okay Jamie, I think you can proceed!"

Jamie started off slowly; he slid in and out of her ass. With each inward movement, he want deeper and deeper. He couldn't believe how tight her ass was, a lot tighter and hotter than her pussy had been. Every once in a while he could feel Daisy tense up and it hindered his ability to fuck her ass as hard as he wish he could. He reached up and grabbed hold of her unruly long hair. He created a ponytail with his fist and he pulled her face from the pillow she had placed under her head. He tugged at it and saw the look of lust in her eyes.

She stared back at him, "Come on stud, I thought you wanted to fuck my ass? Give it to me good and hard. You had my mouth; you came a couple times in my pussy. I need to feel you fill my ass with your cum. I want to crawl up in a ball and cling to your sweat covered body and fall asleep dreaming about all of the cum you deposited in me tonight."

He slapped her tight ass with his free hand, "My God, Daisy, I never expected when I entered this room tonight that you of all people would be the woman who would match my sexual stamina, you are without a doubt one sexy slut. Hold on Daisy, I'm going to give it to you so hard, you're going to faint!"

Jamie slammed his cock deeper into her ass, making her groan with pleasure. At the same time he snaked his hand between the bed and her body, he found her clit and began teasing and worrying it.

Daisy began to tremble and shake as her orgasm was fast approaching.

Jamie thrust deeper into her; he slammed down, sending the remaining couple of inches into her ass. He was now balls deep in her ass and looking down, it was an incredible sight. Seeing his huge cock disappeared in this tiny body. He noticed her body went limp under him as he slammed into her ass over and over again. He knew she was going to collapse and didn't want it to end like this. Using all of his willpower, he withdrew from her ass and he heard her let out a groan of disappointment.

Daily looked back, "Jamie, I need you to fill my ass, what are you doing?"

He gently rolled her over onto her back and gathering up her legs, he pointed her toes at the ceiling and then pushed further back until they were beside her head. He stared down at her juicy cunt, but his objective was slightly below that. He saw her asshole was gaping open from his onslaught and sliding his stiff cock up and down her glistening lips, he was able to coat it again with even more of her slimy juices. He gripped his cock in one hand as he pressed his other arm across her thighs, holding them in place. With one swift movement, he was once again buried deep in her ass.

Daisy nearly fainted by the sudden intrusion, but she arched her back, lifting her ass, meeting his thrusts with ones of her own.

Jamie held his cock deep in her ass and just looked down at the incredible woman beneath him. He ran his hand along her sweaty belly, up to her tits and he tweaked both nipples and felt her ass muscles squeezed him with each pinch. He saw how they puckered up with each pinch and he wanted to taste them, but that would have to wait.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers