Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers

He chuckled, "My, my, what a mouth on you?"

She scoffed, "Oh Seely, you have no idea what I can do with my mouth. You should have asked Castle how I am. You're in for one hellava night."

He shook his head, "Don't oversell yourself Erin, I'd hate to be disappointed. So do you talk that way when you're arguing a case in the great city of New York?"

She grinned at him, "So, you do know who I am, huh?"

He shrugged, "I am F.B.I., what kind of agent would I be if I didn't check out the potential guests who were coming to this?"

She sat up, "Okay Mr. Secret Agent, hold onto your hat, here I come."

He sat back, "I don't wear hats and I already made you cum, are you ready for another?"

She pushed his legs apart and raked her nails along his hairy legs, "Oh, I think we're both gonna cum a few more times before the night is over...and for the record, I only wear hats in the wintertime." She reached up and pulled her hair from the ponytail holder. She shook her head several times and her shoulder length hair flew around and she smiled when she saw his thick cock grow stiffer from her actions. She scooted down and swayed her dark wavy hair along his thighs and dipping her head, she licked at his swollen nut sack and before she moved upward, she had it completely coated in her saliva.

Seely was already breathing heavily and his fists were clutching at the sheets as he watched her dark eyes meet his; they were smoking with lust. He watched her lips part and her tongue flicked out and began dancing along the underside of his thick root.

Erin grinned up at him, but it disappeared when she plastered her lips to the base of his cock. Her bee-stung lips clung to his shaft and slowly slid upward. She ran her lips up and down the entire underside until it was completely soaked with her spit. She moved to the side and upper portion and when she got his entire dick wet, she stopped and was poised at the crown of his cock. She parted her lips slightly and pressed them to the fat, wet head. She lowered her head, but barely parted her lips. The pressure on his cock was intense and as she sank downward, she applied even more pressure.

Seely was gasping for air and his fingers clutched at her silky dark brown hair. He guided her head lower and as he felt more and more of his shaft enter her mouth, he let out a groan when he felt the head slide down her throat, "Oh fuck Erin that is incredible, don't stop. Yesssss, your tongue on my cock is unbelievable." He wanted more and he released her head and ran his hands down her slender body. He grabbed her hips and pulled at them, urging her to climb up onto him.

Erin was more than willing to straddle his head and as she lowered her head further onto his cock, she did the same with her pussy. She groaned around his cock, sending stronger vibrations throughout his entire groin. She pulled off his cock as she felt his tongue dart between her slick lips and entered her tight hole.

Seely wanted to give her as much pleasure as she was inflicting on him. His hands ran all over her trim body. He clutched at her ass as he munched on her juicy pussy. He wet a couple fingers and began probing her puckered hole. He wanted to make her cum, but wanted to spend more time on her juicy cunt. He closed his lips over her clit and just as he sucked at it, he shoved his finger into her asshole. He felt her stiffen and shake and suddenly his mouth was filled with a gush of her cream. He lapped away at the sweet tasting cream that oozed out. He sank a second finger into her ass and at the same time, he shoved a couple fingers into her juicy cunt. He twirled his fingers around as he found her G-spot like he did earlier, he strummed it and he felt his entire cock sink into her mouth and throat.

Erin was on the verge of her second and even stronger orgasm and when she felt him petting her G-spot, she rocketed off the launch pad and ignited an orgasm that shook her entire body. She had to pull his cock from her mouth. She was afraid she might bite down and injure him. She also needed air in her lungs as they burned from lack of oxygen and the intense heat she was producing from her incredible orgasm.

When she pulled off of his cock, it gave Seely the room to react. He lifted her slender body from his face and drawing her upward as if she was a rag doll, he planted her dripping snatch directly over his saliva coated cock. He gently lowered her and he hit his mark. He felt her shake in his grip and suddenly felt the intense heat of her pussy as it enveloped his cock.

Erin was in heaven. Her orgasm was slowly slipping away, but when she accepted his stiff cock in her trembling pussy, she felt its resurgence and she leaned forward, grabbing hold of his shins as she worked her tight pussy down upon his cock. She felt his thick, stiff cock filling the void she needed. Erin suddenly sat up straight, sinking down until her tight ass cheeks were resting comfortably on his heaving belly. She threw her head back, arching her back as she began moving. Slowly at first as she worked her hips from side to side, back and forth. She reveled in the feeling of his cock scraping against the walls of her womb, sending bolts of excitement coursing throughout her entire body.

Seely was lying there on his back and his eyes feasted on the slender, but shapely form before him. He loved how her ass muscles tightened and released as she rode his cock. He saw her slender hips jerk from side to side and her tiny waist shake as she accepted his rock-hard cock again and again. He was amazed how slender her back was and the muscles flexed again and again and how her tousled hair danced along her shoulders as she rode him. He reached out and grabbed hold of her hips and guided her up and down.

Erin was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She shifted her legs as she rode him on the balls of her feet. She slipped her feet back and settled down on her knees and she began rocking back and forth, grinding her aching clit against the root of his cock. She leaned back and was nearly prone as her back rested on his hairy chest. She groaned out when she felt his hands reach up and encompass her straining, pert tits. She let out a grunt as she felt his fingers plucking away at her stiff nipples, "Oh yessssssssss Seely pull them, tug on them! I love having my titties played with. They may not be the largest around, but they are extremely sensitive and I can nearly cum when played with."

Seely accommodated her and he concentrated on the stiff points and as he tugged at them and twisted them, he felt her cunt tighten even more around his cock and he knew he wasn't gonna last much longer. He loved it when she turned her head and plastered her lips to his and as he felt her release another dose of her cream, he knew she was cumming. He thrust upward, meeting her urgent grinding and releasing one of her tits; he moved down and began mauling her clit.

Erin was at wits end and when she felt him attacking her clit, she lost it. Her extremely wet pussy tightened around his cock and released yet another stream of her slimy juices. She felt his cock swell up and she kissed him harder. She knew he was cumming and she milked his cock with her worn-out cunt muscles. She released his mouth and slumped down against him as her head rested on his shoulder.

Seely felt as if his balls were being torn out and shot through his cock. He sent blast after sticky blast of his potent cum deep into her pussy. He felt her gripping and milking his cock and he released her clit and wrapped his arms around her quivering body.

They clung to one another for several minutes before Erin had the energy to move. She slowly slipped off of him and landed beside him. She scooted closer and turning onto her side, facing him, he did the same and they smiled at one another. Their gently caressed each other and peppered each other with tiny, wet kisses and before long, they both drifted off to sleep.

Right next door, in room six, Nicky Reagan (Sami Gayle) was in the shower when Jack Hoskins entered the room. He heard the shower going and thought was better way to get acquainted with his mate for the evening then to maybe wash her back and hopefully her front. He quickly stripped off his clothes and snuck into the bathroom. Steam was billowing out of the shower and he opening the door quietly, he stepped in and gently closed the door behind him. He stared at the petite brunette.

Nicky wasn't aware she had company. She was clumsy and allowed a glass of wine to slip from her hand and spill all down her blouse. She stood under the shower dressed in only a white blouse and nothing more. She tried to get the red wine out of the blouse, but as uncoordinated as she was, she slipped in the shower and her freshly styled hairdo was drenched under the spray. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt a cool pair of hands on her warm hips. She screamed out and turned to see Jack there naked before her, "Oh fuck me! You scared the living shit out of me. Who are you and what are you doing naked in the shower with me?"

He took a step back and held up his hands in retreat, "I'm sorry I startled you, but I picked your name out of the bowl. It seems we're supposed to be partners for the evening, but if I'm not to your liking, I guess I can get out, dry off and get out of here." He turned to leave, but Nicky put out her hand to stop him, "No, please don't go. I'm sorry I screamed, you just scared the living hell out of me. I spilled some wine on my blouse and just as stupidly, when I got in the shower, I stumbled and found my newly styled hair getting soaked from the shower. Please, please don't go." She extended her hand, I'm Nicky Reagan, my mother is Erin Reagan. The two of us are very close friends with Kate and Rick." She continued to shake his hand.

Jack smiled at the tiny brunette, "I'm sorry I scared you, my name is Jack Hoskins, you can call me Jack. My wife, Angela and I work at the Smithsonian with Dr. Brennen. We used to work closely with Kate Beckett before she left the F.B.I. and returned to New York." He stared at her and saw how the soaked white blouse failed to hide anything. She looked like a drowned rat. He released her hand, "What do you say we get you out of that wet blouse, turn off the shower and get you dried off."

She giggled, "I must look a fright, yeah, that sounds like a plan." She blushed as she unbuttoned the blouse and she smiled when he took it and wrung it out. He opened the shower door and hung it over the towel rack to dry. He took her hand and helped her out, not wanting her to slip and end up at some nearby emergency room. He handed her a towel and wanted her to dry her tiny, but very firm curves. He licked his lips just imaging her squirming beneath him as he devoured her slender curves with his mouth and hands. He chuckled as he watched her ruffle her hair with the towel and as she pulled it away, he got an instant hard-on. Her stringy, but shapely hair floated around her pretty face and his gaze drifted down the her pert, and extremely firm tits. The aeroules were a dark pink and the nipples were even darker and they perked up from the cool air as the air conditioner kicked on. His eyes drifted down to her slender hips, and very tiny slit hidden by a tiny tuff of hair. He shook his head and finished drying off. He hung up his towel and taking her by the hand, guided her out of the bathroom, "Don't want you falling and hurting yourself."

Nicky took in the nerdy looking curly haired man. He didn't have many huge muscles, but he also didn't have an ounce of fat on him, very toned and what hung between his legs caught her attention. It wasn't extremely large, but very thick and she wondered how it would feel in her mouth and pussy. She felt her snatch instantly getting moist and was glad she was still holding the towel. She entered the bedroom and took a seat on the bed. She kept her legs together and felt a tingling there. She jumped when she heard a scream coming from the room next door and she knew it was her mother's. She blushed, "I hope you don't mind the screams, I can tell that's my mother and I sorta scream out too."

He gave her a sly smile, "I hope to hear that coming from your throat before long." He turned and poured two glasses of wine. He handed it gingerly to her, "Try not to spill it, even though I love seeing you all wet and slick from the water. I'd much rather get you all slick and sweaty while sampling your body on this bed you're sitting on."

She scoffed, "I'm not a total klutz, I'm normally very poised, but seeing we haven't had one of these in nearly a year, it's a little unnerving."

He nodded, "How do you think I feel, this isn't something Angela or I have experienced before and so, it's totally new to us."

She giggled, "Don't worry Jack, I'll be gentle, but I'm not one for rough stuff, so you'll have to be gentle too." She took a big gulp of her wine and looking over the top of her glass, she pulled it away from her lips and allowed a tiny dribble to escape and drip down onto her perk breasts. She loved her tits, they have gotten larger over the past year and have grown larger than her mother's. She looked slyly at Jack, "Oops, looks like I spilled some more wine, could you please help in getting it tidied up?" She placed her glass on the nightstand, and pushed out her chest."

Jack put his glass down and stepped to her, "He reached out and encircled her shoulder and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He licked his lips and lowered his head and immediately enveloped her ripe nipple. He sucked at it till he had all of the wine cleaned up. He moved a little higher and caught the rest of it as it ran downward. He got that cleaned up too and moved to her neck, her ear and cupping her face in his hands, his lips closed around her thick, pink lips. He was greeted with her tongue and he pushed at her shoulders and soon found himself hovering over the prone body of Nicky's.

Jack savored the taste of the wine on Nicky's lips and tongue and sucked feverously at her tongue. He pulled back, "Mmmm, that is one mighty fine tasting wine. I wouldn't mind another taste of it, would you mind, Nicky?"

She stared up at him and suddenly realized what he meant. She giggled and shook her head, "Not at all Jack, be my guest." She watched as he grabbed the glass and hovered over her chest. She sucked in a deep breath as she felt it hit her heated flesh.

Jack left a trail of wine between her tits. It floated upward and downward. It settled in the hallow of her neck and down to her flat belly and belly button. She clutched at the sheets and she watched him lower his head. She let out a gasp as he tongue began between her firm titties.

Jack savored the wine and firm flesh of her tits, up to her neck and lapped at the wine in her neckline. His stiff cock scraped along her thigh and moved lower as he did too. He licked at her heaving belly and down to her belly button. He dipped his tongue in again and again and heard her giggles turn to moans and groans, just like her mother next door.

He grabbed his glass of wine and catching her eye, he saw them grow dark with lust. He poured a good amount of wine lower, soaking the dark brown tuff of hair directly about her tight slit. He let it trickle down into her squirming and quickly glistening slit. He followed that up with his lips and tongue. His teeth tugged and nipped at the wine soaked hair. He dipped lower and sucked at the wine collected along her tight slit. He dipped his tongue in and heard her let out a shriek."

"OH FUCK YEAH JACK! Lick my slimy cunt! Harder, shove that tongue in and make me cum!" She clutched at his head and pressed his face harder against her pussy. She arched her ass off the bed and was on the verge of an orgasm.

Jack never had such an enthusiastic woman beneath him and it spurred him on. He lapped away at her tight-lipped pussy. He slipped a finger in and thought she was going to tear it off his hand, she was that tight. When she arched her back, he cupped her tight ass and used it to force her pussy tighter to his face. He wormed a finger up her butt and when he wiggled it, he felt her tighten and shake. Suddenly his face was flooded with a large dose of her cum. He lapped it up and couldn't wait to see how he reacted to his cock buried deep in her trembling pussy.

Nicky was going through the ceiling. The cool wine, his hot tongue and insistent fingers made her cum a lot sooner than she wanted, but she knew it was just the beginning. She fell to the bed and lay there gasping for air after the unexpected orgasm. She wanted to repay him and she knew exactly how to do it. She mustered up all of her strength and rolled out from under him. She tugged at his arm and had in on his back. She slipped to the floor and pulled at his legs until his butt was on the edge of the bed. Kneeling before him, she grabbed the bottle of wine from the ice bucket. She grinned wickedly up at him and smacked her lips, "Turn-about is fair play, Jack!" She wasn't as gentle, she tipped the bottle over and poured the wine all over his belly, cock, balls and thighs. She placed the bottle down and dropped her head and began licking, sucking, and lapping away at his exposed flesh. She grabbed hold of his cock in her tiny fist and with his large girth, her fingers didn't even meet. She stroked his firmly, sucking at the wine that pooled in her fist. She licked at the wine dripping from his belly and dropping her head, she sucked his nuts into her mouth and continued to stroke him harder and faster.

Jack was in heaven, never having anything like this happen to him before and he made a mental note to praise Rick and Kate for this incredible opportunity. He fisted Nicky's unruly hair in his hands and guided her from spot to spot. He gritted his teeth, "Look out Nicky, if you don't slow down, you're gonna end up with a face full of cum."

Just hearing this spurred Nicky on. Her fist was a blur as she stroking him faster and harder and her mouth opened wide to accept his load. Her hand was getting tired and her lips closed around his thick shaft, stretching her lips to the max. She bobbed up and down as her fingers tickled and teased his nuts and when she heard him let out a loud grunt, she pulled her mouth off his cock and waited.

Jack's ass came off the bed as he arched his back, he let out a loud grunt, "Hold on Nicky, here it comes!" He fell back to the bed and started sending rope after rope of his heavy cum all over her face. He felt dizzy as he felt all of his strength being sapped out and sent to cover her face. He watched in awe as Nicky allowed his thick load to paint her pretty little face, neck and dripped down to her tits. He fell back, totally spent and heard her sucking at his rapidly softening cock.

"Mmmm, nothing hotter than cum directly out of a spurting cock. I learned how to suck like that from my two uncles and mother." She scooped up all the cum that dripped down her cheeks and chin. She licked it up as his cock finished delivering his load to her face. She sat back and savored the last of the cum from her tits. She hopped up and tugged at his arm, "Come on Jack, let's get cleaned up, I want to ride that fat fucker before you peter-out on me!"

Jack managed to get up, but was stunned when she headed for the bedroom door, "Wait Nicky, the bathroom is the other way, where the hell are you going?"

She opened the bedroom door and pulled him after her, "Hell no Jack, I'm headed for the pool, I could use a cool refreshing swim before heading back to the room to fuck that fat monster of yours." She pulled him after her and she had no shame. She ran through the kitchen, stopping briefly when she saw one of the maids, "Hi, we were in bedroom six. We sorta made a mess, I was wondering if you could change the sheets for us? I'd really appreciate it, we're gonna take a short break in the pool, is that okay?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers