All Comments on 'Blue Moon Rising'

by bopeep1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Fun beginning

All the characters are a lot of fun. Can't wait to see more. For some reason, I'd love to see Libby dragged in to this. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I did enjoy this.

This was a different twist. Perhaps, unlike the other comment made, the only way for Libby to be dragged into this would be is she ended up with Aiden. But than now I dont know how i feel about one part. That part that Kate will be aging (looking older and older) while he stays the same. Perhaps he could bite kate?

mechmanasmechmanasover 14 years ago
interesting

looking forward to more.

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 14 years ago
good story

A very enjoyable and well-written story. I always like it when writers use short snappy dialogue instead of lines and lines of narrative to move a story forward. For a first submission, this looks very professional. Although you/the author lost the first person POV and changed to 3rd person POV in 2 instances near the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOAH!

short, and sweet, and to the point, yet long enough to full you up till you get to the end! doing great so far :] don't keep us waiting to long. can't wiat for the next chapter!

almost_wildalmost_wildover 14 years ago
can't wait to read more :D

You can't leave it there! You can't! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Aging problem...

Maybe Ian can start aging like a human once he and Kate mate permanently.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Interesting start

This chapter moved pretty quickly, so I wasn't sure if it was meant to be a series or a stand alone. Since it is a series, you could take your time with each chapter and let us get to know that characters and the situation a bit better. Detail is good. Also, it would be helpful if you label the chapters as Ch 1 etc to avoid confusion. I enjoyed it though. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more!

love the tight style of writing and sense of humor ..

do we have to wait until the next blue moon to rise before we are treated to part 2 ..? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great job!

I hope you continue, I really enjoyed this story and the tension you have created is nicely done.

redgryphonredgryphonover 14 years ago
on the edge of my seat!

thought I would just skim yet another werewolf story but then I couldn't stop reading. Amazing descriptions, great flow, so hot my PC almost melted. Only one problem. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE!!!!

Please keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Nice and innocent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous