Bluebird vs. Blitz Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your final warning." Blitz lifted her until she was several feet over his head. Her hair, tousled from the fight, hung around her face, each dark strand pointing to the marble where Blitz would crush her. He handled her like a piece of meat.

Bluebird wanted him to ravish her so badly she almost screamed.

"Say it!" His voice was scratchier, deeper than ever. Bluebird was still aroused, but fear returned to her. Though she always knew he wouldn't fuck her, the reality of it finally hit her with all its weight. He wasn't going to fuck her. He was going to break her. He was going to use her to break this balcony, and then he'd keep going. And she could do nothing, absolutely nothing, to stop him. He might even kill her by accident.

Bluebird panicked.

"Okay!" she yelled. "Okay."

"Okay, what?"

"I promise."

Blitz tightened the grip on her butt. "This is your last chance to say the whole thing before I slam you."

"Okay!" She blubbered for a moment, then found her voice. "I'm no match for you. You can destroy me without trying. I'll never interfere with you again."

"Call me Master."

Bluebird cried again, but only to delay the inevitable. He held her above his head without straining himself. She was worthless to him. "You are my Master."

Blitz gently lowered Bluebird, laid her across the balcony. She didn't struggle as he knelt over her. "One of my minions took photographs from the kitchen. Only photographs. But I will have to publish them."

The words sliced through Bluebird's chest. "No!"

"I failed today, because of you. My reputation requires it. Now—" He rose to his feet. "Stay put."

He leapt from the balcony. Even if she wanted to follow him, Bluebird was overpowered to her core. She could barely stand from physical exhaustion and humiliation.

She laid there for a while, an incoherent mess of bruises and arousal.

"What?"

"Huh?" Sasha's eyes split open. Jeff was still over her, but lifting himself and sidling downward. His penis left her vagina. "Hey, is everything--"

"I'm sorry. I'm just—I'm not about kink shaming anyone, but--" He stumbled off the bed.

Sasha lifted herself to a sit. "I don't, what's--"

"The whole... You know. The stuff you were saying."

Sasha covered her face to hide the heat rising to her cheeks. "What was I—"

"You didn't realize it?"

"I was losing myself, I suppose." She didn't want to hear him say it, but she needed to know. "What was I saying?"

"You, uh, you know." Jeff gazed around the room, as if making sure no one overheard. Then he whispered, "'Oh Blitz. Finish me off Blitz. Fuck me Blitz. Rape me like a--'"

"Stop!" Sasha shouted. She grabbed a pillow and buried her face. "Just get out."

"It's totally not something to worry about! Lots of women like to fantasize about supervillains coming in and—"

Sasha shook her head into her pillow.

"Just for me... You know, Blitz is sort of a terrorist, so there's some tension there for role playing purposes."

"Just get out!"

She scared him. Jeff practically threw himself into his clothes and hobbled out of her

apartment with his fly open and his belt undone.

A few minutes passed. Sasha tried to read a book, but her face was boiling and her clitoris begged for attention. She let the words escape her lips, just to see how it would feel to hear it in her own voice.

"Blitz. Rape me."

And that was it. She fingered herself until an orgasm tore through her body. All the while, she moaned his name.

####

Thanks so much for reading! I have more ideas for this story, if people seem interested in more chapters. Any feedback (comment, rating, favorites, follows) is really appreciated, and helps keep me out of the grips of writer's block.

12