Blushing Beauty

Story Info
Blushing Beauty's New Toy.
2.3k words
4.33
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her phone buzzes, and she reads the text. "Skirt, no panties, whatever top, no bra. Living room. Ten minutes."

Scrolling through his phone, he waits in his favorite chair for her. He thinks about his shy girl, how his rare delicate flower requires such tender care and attention, but, oh, what a beautiful blossom... just as she appears.

His blushing beauty, light brunette hair, green eyes, and such a beautiful mouth. The mere act of her obedience makes him hard. She sees and reaches down to touch the bulge in his pants. She bends her knees to kneel and suck his cock, but he stops her.

"Not now," he says.

"Lift up your top," he tells her.

She lifts her top, and perky gumdop tipped titties bearing his hickeys jiggle out like little water balloons.

"Good girl. Now, your skirt."

She lifts it up to reveal her smooth bare pussy waxed and always ready for him.

"Good Girl! Let's go get you a new toy."

Excitement swells up in her as scenery swishes by her passenger window. Gspot vibes, rabbits, and veiny dildos along with nipple clamps, butt plugs, and restraints are regularly used in their scenes. Knowing she is getting a new toy and will soon be trying it out... probably in the parking lot before she gets home.., makes her wet with excitement.

So she's is a little bewildered when Sir's car turns into The Kitchen Shop parking lot. She wonders what "toy" Sir would be getting for her in a culinary supply store.

A sales woman approaches them and asks what she can help them find.

"A wooden spoon," Sir replies.

"Do you have a specific use in mind for the spoon you're looking for?"

Sir smiles and nods to the woman on his arm.

"Her," he replies, to which his blushing beauty's face flushes crimson while the sales woman's lips curve into a wry smile.

"Well, follow me, then " she says. "I'm sure we have something to do the job."

She lesds them to a trough full of wooden cooking utensils, and says, "Here you are. I'm sure what you need is here." She looks at Sir and then his blushing beauty who is still flushed with embarrassment, smiles at her and tells them, "Please let me know if I can help you with anything else," and walks away.

Sir picks a little bamboo spoon up, and slaps his hand with it. "Well that's not going to do it," he says and tosses it back.

The whack the spoon makes against his hand arouses her. She knows good girls need spankings. She wants to be a very good girl. Her plump tushy has only received slaps from Sir's bare hand. She likes the red sting, but the thought of feeling smouldering heat from a thick wooden spoon stirs her loins and tingles her pussy.

Sir spies a teak wood spoon, lacquered and shiny with a thick round handle. He swings it in the air and slaps it against his palm staring at his blushing beauty.

"Awww this is the one," he says and hands it to her. She slaps it against her hand and is surprised at the heft and force of the blow. She trusts Sir but feels a little wary about the bruises she could get if his blows aren't measured and controlled. This little fear excites her and the tingling she felt before turns into a drip that trickles down her bare leg.

She laces her arm in Sirs and carries her new toy to the checkout stand. Once in the car, Sir pulls her against him clenches her jaw in his hand and kisses her full and deep. His tongue devours hers, as he slips his finger into her wet fire and rubs her juice over her hard little bean. Finger fucking her for a few moments, he slides his messy fingers out and puts them in her mouth to lick and suck.

"Cum for me," he tells her. Blushing beauty obeys. She rubs her swollen clit and sucks on Sirs fingers until she's quivering with delight... leaving a wet spot on upholstery.

"Good girl," he tells her, puts the car in gear and drives her home to feel her first spanking with something heavier and harder than Sir's hand.

Blushing beauty wafting in the after euphoria of her parking lot orgasm dangles her hand out the window of the car and surfs the wind as Sir drive.. She is sooo horny and wants to touch her wet pussy, but she knows Sir won't allow it. She also really needs a spanking with the wooden spoon he just bought for her.

She puts her hand back inside and rolls up the window. Parting her legs and scooting down some, her skirt hikes up enough to reveal her panti-less pussy. She rubs her juicy mound and dips her fingers inside. When Sir notices, she slurps her fingers seductively.

"Mmmm" she exclaims. "I'm soo horny."

"I see," says Sir, "and what's the rule about touching your pussy?"

"I'm sorry. I know I gave you ownership. My pussy is your property. I didn't ask if I could touch what's yours. I've been a bad girl. Do you have to spank me now?"

"Of course I do. And don't you think I don't know that's exactly what you want." Sir chuckles.

Blushing Beauty slides close and nuzzles up to him. She asks and he lets her caresses the bulge in his pants all the way home.

When they enter the house, Sir tells her to stop at the dining room table and get naked. She obeys, but she's confused. Normally, he tells her to pull her panties down and bend over his lap. She likes to feel how hard his cock gets against her belly when he reddens her ass. This is different.

"Bend over the table, palms flat, and don't move. Tushy to the sky. Let's go."

She does as she's told and feels the caress of the big wooden spoon across her buttocks as she pushes her ass up high. It traces down the seam of her cheeks and up her inner thigh to rub her pussy gently. Then she feels a gentle slap. It stings mildly. It's followed by another gentle slap... another... and another... until it wells into a rhythmic methodic.... slap... slap... slap... slap.. slap... slap... slap...

Sir alternates from right cheek to left cheek spanking her ass... taking his time.. watching her cheeks jiggle while the color of her creamy soft white derriere changes into a bright pink glow. Blushing Beauty's soft sensitive skin contuses so easily that his spankings are administered with slow, deliberate, measured force to minimize bruising and prolong pleasure.

The sound of the steady slap slap slap of the spoon impacting her delicate ass fills the room like a symphony. When his canvas is full of glowing pink, he pauses to admire his work... also to check in with his cherished subject.

Reaching between her legs he pierces her slippery slit, gathers her flowing juices to rub on her swollen clit. She moans and undulates trying to fuck his fingers. He bends down and kisses her neck nibbles and sucks her ear lobe and whispers, "Red light, Green light?"

"Green... more please" she replies.

Sir lets her lick herself off his fingers and picks up the spoon laying on her back. He gathers her silky hair into a pony tail, grips her mane firmly, and pulls her head up

Then with the flick of his wrist and a little more force, he lays a medium swat on her ass that leaves a red splotch across his pink canvas. He watches her ass quiver as her body squirms. Feeling not the sting of a gentle slap, but the burn of a good firm swat, heat radiates over her ass and into her groin. It is an intense mix of pain and pleasure, more than what she's felt before.

Sir let's her settle for a moment.

"Oh God," she moans "that fucking hurts"

"Uh huh..."

Before she can catch her breath, he administers another swat to her other cheek which leaves another red splat across her soft round ass.

She squeals. "Ou ou ou.. oh, damn."

He releases her hair. Lays her cheek on the table and gently massages her head and neck while letting her recover. He bends down to her ear. "Red light green light... " he whispers.

Gritting her teeth through pain she tells him "Green"

He pauses to consider. Already he knows she'll have some marks to admire. Light bruising looks good on her, but he doesn't want to see ugly blotches or welts. According to their contract, yellow is his decision, but red is red, and green is green, so she's still within his limits, and she wants more.

"Ok my pretty flower..." he says and pulls her head up firmly by her hair with one hand while caressing her inflamed ass with her new toy... tracing across the red streak.. the flick of his wrist is swift, sudden, and direct. A medium hard smack reverberates throughout the house and her body... She flinches, writhes, and stamps her feet. Tears well up in her eyes.

Again, he lets her recover. Caressing her neck and the back of her head. He checks in with her again.

"Green," she whimpers.

He wants to ask if she's sure, to remind her she doesn't have to, but he's also not to question the pain she trusts him to deliver. He must trust her to take it.

"Okay...my sweet little dove" and without delay he grips her sandy mane and delivers a swat equal to the force of his junior high p.e. teacher's swats. He remembers what that felt like, and even winces at the loud smack the teak wood makes against her tender flesh. She squeals in pain, stamps her feet and jiggles her pretty ass as he tried to caress and sooth her...

"My butt " She cries, "... It's on fire... oh god.." she cries with real tears flowing down her cheeks.

"There... there... there... good girl. Now, don't you tell me green again."

"Yellow.." she whimpers.

"No.. no.. that's enough..."

Sir's cock is aching now. Hard as concrete, straining at the top of his waist band, soaked with precum.

While his blushing beauty is dutifully bent over the table, he drops his jeans, gets behind her and lays his hot hungry meat on the small of her bare back. Slowly he lets it slide down the crack of her burning ass... then swiftly and suddenly spears it balls deep into her slick steamy mess.

Stretching out over her naked body, he lightly bites her neck and ear. "You can't always be good..." his breath oozes into her ear... as his cock oozes into her pussy. "I need my horny little slut, too" he pants. Grinding as deep as he can go, he wedges his hips between her legs and splits her wide open so he can sink all of himself he can into her warm silky folds.

"Yeah.... " his steamy breath fills her ear "you're so damn good... uh-huh " he moans. Kissing and nibbling her neck, sucking her cute littl ear lobes "you're a wet... neeeeeedy... slut for me... aren't you..." he groans.

"Uh--huh..." she whimpers breathlessly.. "I'm all..." pleasure gulps the air she tries to breath.. "...all yours, Sir... all yours..." she pants.

She feels his hips rolling now, his cock slowwwwly pumping in and ouuutt of her... her body squashed against the hard table. Sweating, her tits and belly slip against the cold surface as he fucks her. Slow enough to enjoy the wet sucking sound, he plunges his cockhead all the way in and and all the way out of her slippery wet fuck hole.

He pulls her hair lifting her up for a better angle and stabs her hard. His pelvis and balls smacking her ass and pussy.... sliding the table forward. Building momentum, he nails his hot horny slut faster and harder.. faster and harder.. until, like a hot knife through butter, his cock is slicing in and out of her. She takes his pounding... moaning like a needy little whore who can't be fucked fast enough or hard enough.

Releasing her hair he grabs her tits. Squeezing them in his fists he rubs her hard nipples with his thumbs. Primal instincts take over and he possesses her as if her body is his God given right. As if she were made solely for his pleasure... he fucks her brains out. "You need that cock in you don't you...." he whispers in her ear... sucking and biting her neck. "you love being fucked... my needy little whore... you'll take this nasty old cock anytime I want to have you... won't you..."

Pinching her nipples, twisting and stretching them, he drives his point home, over and over and over...again and again... railing her forcefully until until the whole house is filled the musty smell and the wet slappy sound of fuck.

She is overwhelmed. He has fucked her relentlessly through every one of her orgasms, whispering degrading things in her ears on his journey to his own explosion. Feeling him on the threshold, she clenches her pussy tight to constrict what's burning inside her... squeezing and hugging him hard... His explosion triggers another one of hers. They convulse in a mutual mind blowing blast of euphoric bodily flood and sexual healing that lifts their spirits to the cosmos.

While the last drops he has to give, are drained from his engorged cock encased in her snug warm tunnel, his body collapses like a warm blanket over hers. In a still moment she feels his heart pounding against her back and smiles. Exhausted he lays draped over her and melts into her until it feels as if they're one. Long he lies with her until, eventually, he peels his flesh from hers, picks her up and carries her to bed. There in the cradle of his arms he rocks his angel all night long.

04/28/23, 9:09 A.M intenseoldman​(dom male): hi there

Buzzed awake, she reads the text:

"Skirt, no panties, whatever top, no bra. Living room. 10 minutes."