New to The Game Pt. 01

Story Info
A new Dom turns his girl into his bitch.
2.2k words
4.42
5.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tonycee
Tonycee
3 Followers

This story is fiction, but is inspired by very real characters and events. Sadly, the first part of this series was lost forever and too much has transpired since to try to rewrite it with the same perspective. Enjoy.

It was my turn to be in charge. After a night of powerful denial and degradation that ended my most explosive orgasm ever, I had the chance to return the favor to my incredible partner.

There was a bit of planning to be taken care of-some special items needed to be purchased and we agreed beforehand on a safe word and a few conditions of the encounter I had planned so that it would be safe and fun.

It was on for Saturday night. Catherine had some errands to take of during the day and I got her an appointment for a massage so she would be relaxed when she got home. We agreed that once she walked through that front door, it was ON and her body belonged to me completely. I waited eagerly in anticipation for her arrival.

Our newfound relationship had blossomed quickly as our complete compatibility as sexual and romantic partners became apparent. Deep seeded lust that had gone unfulfilled for years with other partners was now spilling out as the floodgates of desire were opened. Each encounter took this connection to the next level and tonight's adventure would surely be a new high water mark.

As more time passed, I was rock hard in anticipation, but I started to wonder if she had gotten cold feet. These games of sexual control and submission, as exciting as they were, could also be quite intimidating to newbies like us. It takes time to assimilate new and sometimes uncomfortable truths about ourselves, as repressed desires are suddenly released from the deep, dark corners of our very souls. I have had moments of doubt myself when at the threshold of letting go of everything and submitting completely to Catherine's control. Even though I trust my partner completely, it takes great inner strength and confidence to allow them to dominate, humiliate or degrade you in any way they wish, even when it's exactly what you want and need to fulfill your own desires. Tonight, she would be in the submissive role and the game would be taken to its highest level yet. I was sure she was standing at that mental threshold right now and deciding whether to cross over. Did she trust me completely? Would reality live up to the fantasy? Just as the doubt was creeping in and taking over my thoughts, the front door opened.

Our eyes met and we both knew it was on.

"Hello my dear. Here are the rules. You are only to speak when spoken to, and you will address me as Daddy whenever you are allowed to speak. The only exception will be if you need to use the safe word. Do you understand?"

As I spoke, I walked to over to my lovely Catherine and gently but firmly took her ponytail in my hand and caressed her hair.

"Yes I understand Daddy".

Still holding her ponytail, I kissed her deeply and breathed in her delightful scent.

"Now take off everything you're wearing, even your rings and necklaces and get on your knees."

"Yes Daddy."

Catherine was now totally naked and kneeling before me and what a sight to behold. She is petit with an athletic build, her firmly toned body the envy of women 10 years her junior. I traced the lines of her petit, round tits wolfishly with my eyes. Her dark nipples, surrounded by small areola, stood at attention. And attention they would get, I had plans for them tonight. The kneeling position accentuated the curves of her ass. Hard work in the gym kept it magnificently shaped and toned. On the other side, her brown pubes were neatly trimmed into a nice landing strip that led to her box, a place that would soon be swollen, wet and orgasming repeatedly. Her long brown, straightish hair was in a ponytail as instructed and her deep blue eyes looked up into mine in anticipation. Yes, this is exactly as I wanted her, naked and beautiful at my feet with trust in her eyes, willingly making her body and mind available to me for whatever I desired.

It was time to get her body dressed up and prepared.

I ordered her to lift the hair and as she did, I fastened the custom collar that I had made especially for tonight around her neck. Since Catherine is vegan, the usual leather bedroom accessories are not a good option for our play. Instead, a heavy blue nylon collar with multiple attachment rings and a hasp had been made especially for her. "Kitty" was embroidered on one side and "Joe's Bitch" was on the other. After getting the collar fitted around her neck, just a touch on the tight side, I snapped a small padlock shut through the hasp, locking this symbol of my control into place. Onto one of the rings, I attached a short chain leash with matching blue nylon strap at the end.

Onto her erect nipples, I placed magnetic, non piercing nipple rings. These looked and felt like barbell nipple rings, but without being permanent. She liked the idea of real nipple piercings and the magnets were kind of an audition to if she wanted them permanently. The appearance of slutty submissiveness that they, along with the collar and leash conveyed drove me crazy with lust. At first, these nipple rings had become a bit painful after a 5-10 minutes of wear, but after a few play sessions, that went away and she started to enjoy wearing them for me.

With accessories in place, it was time to outfit her for the evening. Well, part of the evening. The fun part of dressing her up was stripping her down again. When it comes to dressing up my girl for playtime, less is more and I prefer her looking more like a slutty bitch rather than a proper lady anyway. I ordered her to stand up and fetch the box that contained her outfit for the night and set it at my feet. "Yes Daddy" she replied obediently. Her tits bounced nicely under the extra weight of the nipple rings and the leash chain jangled as she walked across the room, much to my delight.

With the box at my feet, I held out the first item, a lacy blue corset, which would nicely accent her hips, ass and narrow waist. She instinctively turned around so I could put it on and fasten it from behind. "Good girl" I said softly. Next were blue stockings and platform shoes with hot looking ankle straps. "Put these on slowly for me, my dear." "Yes Daddy."

So far, she had been perfect about following the rules, but at some point, she would make a mistake and there would be consequences, of course. Really, this was one of the main purposes of the game.

I watched with prurient interest as she slowly put the stockings and shoes on, one sexy leg at a time. "Very nice. Now slowly turn around and show me how sexy you are." "Yes Daddy"she smiled and slowly turned to displayed her hotness for me to take in. Next was the lacy blue thong and impossibly skimpy blue dress. She wiggled her butt for me as she worked the thong up over her hips. The dress was intentionally tight around her tits, so her nipple bars were fully visible through the thin fabric. The hem line was cut high enough to leave nothing to the imagination, her panties were clearly visible below the bottom of the dress.

She enjoyed being my personal sex toy maybe even more than I did. She pirouetted to show off her slutty outfit. When she was facing away from me I ordered her to stop. The platform shoes made her ass even curvier than normal. "Now spread your legs a bit and slowly bend over and touch your toes." As she did, her cheeks parted to reveal an already wet spot on her panties. Her swollen labia and clitoris were barely hidden by the thin lace. I reached between her legs and put my finger under the lace and lightly grazed her clit which made her quiver. Then I pushed my finger gently into her pussy. She was fully lubed up from her natural juices and she moaned softly as my finger easily slid all the way in. I was tempted to rudely and powerfully shove 2 or 3 fingers in and get the rough play started because I know this is what she wanted, but there would be plenty of that later on.

Catherine is a sexual Barbarian at heart who just wants to be fucked hard and then harder, so the slow build up was exquisitely torturous for her and incredibly erotic for me. My finger inside her was now a means of control over her body and I used it to maneuver her ass closer to me and spread those sexy cheeks apart a little more so the thong was tight in the crack of her ass. While slowly working my finger around that was already in her pussy, with my other hand I moved the thong aside and ran a finger lightly back and forth over her pink, puckered asshole a few times until she moaned a little more, then I quickly gave her a hard slap across her ass. This surprise made her yelp and she involuntarily glared at me with burning eyes, her hands still touching her toes. "Do you have a problem with that, Bitch?" I said firmly. "No Daddy" she gulped. I looked directly into her eyes and smacked her again but harder "Good!" I could feel the inside of her pussy instantly get wetter.

"There's one last thing we need to complete your outfit" I said as I slid my dripping wet finger out of her pussy and gently rubbed the juices onto the rosebud of her butthole. She was still bent over touching her toes. "Don't move." I pulled the last item from my pocket and held it in front of her curious eyes. "What is it Daddy?" she asked, her eyes and mind focused on the shiny object in my hand. "Oh, you're a naughty little bitch, you know the rules, you may only speak when spoken to. I will have to punish you." And with that, I put the object back in my pocket, grabbed the dangling leash and firmly led her across the room to the easy chair. As I sat, I pulled down on the leash so that she fell across my lap with her pretty ass sticking up over my knee. While still holding the leash firmly with my left hand so that her head stayed down, I flipped up the tiny piece of dress fabric that was barely covering her bottom and pulled her panties down with my right. Her sweet bottom was still a bit red from my previous smacks and was about become more so.

"Since you're still learning the rules, I'll take it easy this time." I said as I gave her a light slap across her asscheeks. The second and third strikes were a bit harder and I paused to admire her now slightly rosier cheeks. What a fantastic ass. "Do you promise to be a good girl and follow the rules?" I asked firmly as I gave her another strike. "Yes Daddy, I promise!" She squealed. I was still holding her head down firmly with the leash and she was squirming a bit. "Good girl. Are you Daddy's Bitch?" I asked as I gave her another stroke, this one a bit harder and louder than the previous ones. "Yes Daddy." "Then say it!" I said forcefully as I gave her another hard stroke. "I'm your Bitch, Daddy!" She croaked, her voice cracking just a bit.

We had reached another threshold which we were about to cross together. Talking about dominant/submissive fantasies was one thing, but the reality for a newbie was entirely different.

Catherine was, at this very moment, releasing her grip on the barriers she had built up throughout her life to protect against her sexual vulnerabilities. She was accepting the fact that complete and total submission to her master was necessary to turn her fantasies into reality. Being held down and spanked at her master's whim without question was her signal that she wished to continue to explore her deep seeded desire to be used as an object of other people's sexual desire. A safe word had been agreed to that could end the game at any time with no conditions or strings attached, but at this point she knew in her heart that she would not use it because she had never felt more sexually free and fulfilled in her life. The genie had been let out of the bottle and there was no putting it back in.

On my end as a new Dom, the feeling of power and total control over my sub was intoxicating. But this was balanced by the weight of the responsibility I had to honor the absolute trust Catherine had placed in me. Not only did I have to ensure her safety and wellbeing, I had to carefully consider her sexual needs so that the game would continue to grow.

"Say it again, Bitch!" I growled and gave her another stroke of my hand. "I'm your Bitch, Daddy!!!" This time she practically sang the words. The next threshold had been crossed.

Tonycee
Tonycee
3 Followers