BNWO: Jasmine's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Mom, I...."

"Now, son," the mother said firmly.

"Get your dick out, son, your teacher needs some more black dick, don't you, slut?" Dad ordered the son and questioned me.

"Noooo-oooooooooh" I moaned, recapturing some of my rationality, even as Denzel filled me up to the brim with his dick.

He laughed as he kept fucking me, "There you go, son, she wants to see your big dick again."

He was right, but that wasn't what I was trying to convey. "Noooo," I whispered, the dick reducing me to a muddled mess, and I was weak as hell.

A few more rough strokes, and he lifted me up, his dick remaining inside me, and he carried me to my desk.

"Oh my God," I said, as his dick moved inside me, stimulating every portion of my insides.

He then set me on my feet, bent me over my desk, and he kept fucking me without losing a beat.

"Your son is a student in one of my classes," I pointed out the obvious, as the father's dick kept sliding in and out of my wanton pussy.

"And in how many stories have you written about how badly you want to get fucked by one of your students, especially by a black one?" the Mom asked.

"That's just erotica," I said, as I felt him lift one of my legs onto my desk, spreading my pussy wider.

"Just erotica is just a person's safe and inconsequential manifestation of what they wish would really happen," Mrs. Jackson said, as her husband shoved his fingers into my mouth, which I mindlessly sucked... indeed becoming a white slut for his black dick.

I looked over, and Darnell had now taken his dick out, and he was stroking it, right in front of his mother. Needless to say, she didn't object at all.

When Denzel pulled his fingers out of my mouth, I stressed, "But those were just some fantasies I wrote," I responded, unintentionally confirming that I really was silkstockingslover.

"Then it's time for some of your fantasies to become realities," the Mom said.

"I can't," I said, "I mustn't," even while I stared at Darnell's huge dick, which was literally making my mouth water while I hungered for it.

Mr. Jackson lifted both of my feet up and cast aside my heels, asking, "Son, doesn't she have sexy legs and feet?"

"Yeah Dad, she has amazing legs and feet," my student agreed.

"My son has a thing for feet," Mr. Jackson explained, as he bent me like a pretzel and kept fucking me.

And God, did it feel good!

"Yeah, see son? She loves black dick," Mrs. Jackson said.

"Say it, slut, say you love black dick," Mr. Jackson ordered.

"Please, not in front of my student," I pleaded.

"It's much too late for that, slut," Mrs. Jackson said. "Bring her over here, honey."

"Sure thing, Shanice honey," he said, pulling out of me.

I moaned, "Nooooo," not only because I didn't want to be stared at by my student while I was this horny, but also because I didn't want that big dick to stop fucking me.

Suddenly I was being presented with two big, black dicks.

Two huge black dicks!.

I'm not sure how many women could have resisted this temptation.

"Suck it, slut, suck it," Shanice Jackson ordered.

"Suck my son's dick," the father ordered.

"Please, no," I said.

"I'm not asking," the Dad said.

"If you want Denzel's black dick back inside your wet white slut pussy ever again, you're going to suck my son's dick, is that fucking clear?" Shanice ordered sternly, slapping my ass.

"Oh God," I moaned, since I really did want that dick back inside me, and secretly I also wanting Darnell's dick in my mouth. It was so fucking big! So beautiful!

Denzel slapped my face with his dick and ordered, Open your mouth, slut."

I mindlessly did, and his dick, wet with my pussy juice, slid right inside. (I've always loved the taste of my pussy on a dick.)

"Oh yeah, you nasty fucking slut, suck my husband's big black dick."

Hoping they might let me get away with sucking just the Dad, which likely wouldn't get me fired... although after seeing the Principal getting double teamed by a student and his Dad, perhaps my job was safe no matter what happened.

After a few bobs, he pulled out, my saliva dripping down his dick, and ordered, "Now suck my son's dick."

"I can't," I said, even as I admired Darnell's dick, which was even larger than Denzel's.

"Do it now, you dumb fucking bitch," Shanice insisted, shoving my head towards her son's dick, and so I instinctively opened my mouth and took it in. "There you go, bitch, there you go!"

So now I had my student's dick in my mouth. All of it, since I couldn't breathe, and I could feel his balls resting against my chin. Now what should I do?

"There you go," Shanice said yet again. "The white slut can deep throat all ten inches of your dick."

"Now suck it, bitch," Denzel said, slapping my ass hard. "And stroke my dick too, while you're at it."

As I began to bob on Darnell's dick, lust consuming me, my abject obedience guiding the way, I blindly waved my other hand around until I found his father's dick, and I began sucking one while stroking the other.

"Yeah, suck my son's dick, you dumb bitch," Shanice encouraged me left-handedly.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned mindlessly, as I sucked on the teen's big black dick.

"Oh, shit," Darnell moaned as I bobbed on his dick. Perhaps it was the many dick sucking adventures in my life, or my research on how to perfect the perfect blow job (most recently in OnlyFamily Ch. 02: First Blow Job) or my plethora of fantasies about sucking whomever's big black dick... but I'd always been a great dick sucker.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned on his dick, like I always did when I was enjoying and getting ever hornier from sucking a dick... which I often did... the fact that I hadn't had a real dick in any of my holes in over half a year enhanced my burning pussy, as did the fact that I was checking off two long-held fantasies from my fuck-it list: hosting a BBC in my pussy and sucking a student (while I was also stroking a bonus black dick with my right hand, which just enhanced my pleasure... literally).

"She loves your dick, honey," Shanice said. "Don't you, slut?"

I took his dick out of my mouth, but brought my left hand into play to stroke Darnell's thick, fat monster, "Yes ma'am, I'm tired of lying you. So yes, I do love your son's black dick."

"Because you're a dirty fucking teacher whore for nigger dick," she added wickedly, her using the 'N' word totally shocking me.

"Yes, I'm a dirty dick slut for big black fat fucking dicks," I admitted, avoiding uttering the 'N' word, before taking the teen's dick back into my mouth. I supposed that black folks could call each other anything they wanted, if the other one didn't object to it, but I'd be damned if I was going to join in on that can of worms! Given my white skin, no way was I entitled!

"Let's really give her your black dick, son," Shanice urged, and she went behind me, grabbed my wrists, and pulled on them both until my arms were fully extended behind me, then she pressed her feet against my upper back and ordered, "Now throat fuck her, son."

"What are you doing?" I asked, bewildered, just before my mouth was once again stuffed with dick.

"Yeah, shut her up with your fat dick, son," Shanice encouraged... and in my stretched out and helpless position, I was certain his dick was going deeper into me than would otherwise ever be possible!

I truly hadn't known my body could stretch like this, while he throat fucked me, and somehow he even managed to finger me at the same time!

He was inside me so deeply, his balls were resting against my chin while he fingered me.

"Get those pants off, son," Shanice ordered.

He quickly dropped his pants, but just like his father, kept his shoes and socks on, and then he slid right back into my mouth... roughly face fucking me some more!

After just a couple minutes of this treatment, thank God, since although it was exhilarating in its kink, it was really uncomfortable, Shanice ordered, "Get naked, son."

He pulled out, and quickly began discarding all his clothes.

"And slut, lose that blouse and skirt," she ordered. "I'm sure my men would like to see what their new white fuck toy looks like, behind her uppity teacher attire.

"I think this has gone far enough," I objected, standing up.

"Bitch," she said, ripping my blouse open... buttons flying everywhere. "I wasn't fucking asking for your opinion, and I never will!"

"Please, I...."

"Shut the fuck up, and do as you're fucking told!" she shouted in my face, before yanking my skirt down to the floor.

Mindlessly, I lifted up my feet one at a time to allow her to remove my skirt.

Denzel removed the tattered remnants of my blouse, and then I was standing there wearing only my bra, garter-belt and stockings.

Shanice stepped up and unclasped my bra. "Nice tits, for a white bitch."

"Yeah, very nice," Denzel agreed, cupping them from behind.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jackson," I began, trembling in my sudden nakedness.

"Go sit on that student desk," Shanice pointed.

"Please, we need to take a moment to think about all of this," I attempted to reason with them.

She grabbed me by the hair and used it to lead me to the desk. "No thinking, just obeying! Sit the fuck down."

I did.

"Now lean back, and allow my darling son to use your stocking-clad feet," Shanice instructed. "You've described this scene in many of your stories."

Defeated and horny, I did as I was told.

"Go ahead son, fuck her feet," Denzel offered me up, as if I was no more than a party favour.

Darnell grasped one of my feet, brought it to his lips, and began licking my sole.

"Oh, you kinky pervert," Shanice said approvingly.

"I'll bet her feet are all sweaty from being in those heels all day," Denzel observed.

"That's right, and they taste good," Darnell agreed.

"Use your other foot to massage his balls, white trash," Shanice ordered.

Being called white trash was even worse than slut or bitch, but enjoying the sensual licking of my foot, I just did as I was told without making any objection.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned, as my silky sheer toes caressed his big black balls.

"You like that, you chocolate stud?" I asked, being drawn into the sexual situation I found myself captivated by, in more than one sense of the expression. I'd already been fucked by the Dad and sucked his son's dick... so pretty much all the lines had been crossed. If they decided to get me fired... I was fired. So... if that was the case, why shouldn't I just let any consequences be damned, and allow myself to enjoy all of this excessive chocolate surrounding me?

"Yes, Ms. Walker," he moaned.

"Call her slut," Shanice suggested.

"I don't know if I want to," he said, as I smoothly massaged his balls.

"From now on, you can call me anything you want, Darnell," I offered.

"Really?" he asked, as I moved my foot... the one he wasn't licking... up to his hard dick and began rubbing it.

"Yes, Darnell. No matter what I might have said in the past, your parents are absolutely right," I said, as he began sucking on my toes. "When you have a dick as big as yours, you can say or do pretty much anything you want, to just about any woman you like."

"Really?" he said, still in awe of his situation... still cute in his sweet naivety... which I was sure would eventually fade away with the more sluts he got.

"Yes, suck on your slut teacher's toes," I moaned.

"Mmmmm," he moaned back, and for a good two or three minutes, he sucked each and every one of my toes into his mouth, while I stoked his dick with whichever foot he wasn't worshipping at the time.

Then I was startled when Shanice announced, "My turn,"

"Huh?" I said, looking behind me. "Oh my," I said next, since she was now naked as well, except for her black thigh high stockings, but also with an additional item of attire... a black strap-on dick.

"I know you enjoy many lesbian fantasies," she said, "and they're generally your best written ones."

"Mom, what are you wearing?"

"A dick for your new teacher pet," she smiled. "Now get over here, teach."

Denzel added, "It doesn't get really fun until Mama Shanice is having fun too."

I got off the desk, and now in full subservient mode, I went over to her. I considered crawling, but I didn't... I'd already been pushed far past my comfort zone, and I'd even done some of the pushing.

Reaching her, I dropped to my knees, and went to suck her dick.

"No, my pussy first, bitch," she corrected me.

I didn't say anything, and I only thought to myself while I extended my tongue and began licking my first black pussy that wasn't imaginary, that here was yet another lifetime goal being checked off of my fuck-it list.

"Oh yeah! How long have you wanted to lap up some sweet dark chocolate?" she asked.

"Years," I answered mindlessly and with total honesty, as I lapped away at her wet, sweet pussy.

"Yeah, all white girls enjoy a fresh chocolate box," she said, as her hand went to the back of my head.

"Mmmmmmm, I moaned, as I happily licked her pussy.

"You see, son," Denzel explained in a fatherly way, as I licked his wife's pussy, "no matter how prim and proper a white bitch appears to be, if you give her the opportunity to become a dick-sucking, pussy-munching slut for black dick or pussy, she'll almost without fail succumb unconditionally."

"Oh yeah, eat that pussy, slut," Shanice moaned, as she began grinding on my face, thus making her dick rub against my forehead... which felt a little weird.

"I still can't believe all of this is happening," Darnell said.

"Well, it is," Mr. Jackson said, "you can likely fuck any girl who's a student here, and definitely every teacher. Whether they realise it up front or not, they've all been hired in part, because of their affinity for offering themselves up as fuck toys for the students they'll be teaching."

"We're what?" I asked, overhearing their conversation.

"Jasmine, you dumb cunt," Shanice said, pulling me up, spinning me around and pushing me against the chalkboard again, "you're a decent teacher. But you were hired primarily because you're a nasty white slut erotica writer, whose stories have been a constant and desperate plea for help for over a decade."

"No, that's not true," I denied, as she slid her dick into me.

"Oh my God," Darnell gasped, "my Mom is fucking my teacher!"

"Yeah, I am," she said, as she lifted up one of my legs and began fucking me.

"Oooooooh," I moaned.

"You see, teacher fuck toy, you were hired to be a dick-sucking, dick-fucking, ass-taking, cum slut for all the black boys here, as well as a pussy-munching, strap-on-taking submissive for all the black girls here," she explained, as she fucked me.

"That can't be true," I said, even though it looked very feasible at the moment.

"During the school day you'll still be a teacher, and you'll usually be treated with the respect your position entails," she continued, "but after hours and on weekends, your job is to make yourself available as any student's fuck toy."

"You're saying I can fuck her any time I want?" Darnell asked.

"You can fuck any of the teachers anytime you want, honey," she clarified, "although please try to limit those activities to when you're not attending class. Your education is still very important."

"'Okay, Mama," he agreed happily.

"You're also welcome to fuck the Principal, her secretary, the guidance councillor, and even any of the janitors," she added, as she pulled out and posed me in a new position, as if I was her Barbie fuck toy... which I guess I was. "However," she went on to say, "for reasons I've never understood, you're not allowed to take any liberties at all with the women who prepare the meals, not even if they ask you to. Maybe it's some FDA regulation, I don't know."

"Wait a minute," I interjected. "I can't deny that at least in my case, you've recruited a teacher who'd love to be a sex slave to my students, especially to the black ones, but I don't want to go to jail for it! With all the sex going on in... I don't know... the classrooms, the hallways, and wherever else... what about the underage students? They must be witnessing all sorts of things they shouldn't!"

"Which is why this school is for twelfth graders only, you dumb cunt," Shanice explained crudely. Nobody is ever allowed on campus unless they're at least eighteen, so there aren't any underage students. And just like the teachers and the rest of the staff, the students are all screened for the ones who want an active sex life."

"So you're saying that my daughter...?"

"Kimberly has already become notorious for always wanting more sex. She's a slut you can be proud of!" Shanice informed me with a chuckle.

And then with my left hand pressed against the chalkboard, my right leg raised high in the air, and my right hand resting on her shoulder, she resumed fucking me, while Darnell and his Dad watched us and stroked their dicks.

The pleasure taking over, my new status and duties now clarified to me in black and white terms, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed getting fucked. I wasn't sure if getting fucked by a strap-on was on my fuck-it list as its own item... but if it wasn't, I'd add it on just to check it off.

"Yes honey, fuck our slut good," Denzel encouraged his wife.

"Do you like this, teacher slut?" she asked.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you," she ordered.

I did.

"Are you enjoying this experience?" she asked. "Getting fucked like some cheap whore in front of my husband and one of your students?"

"Yes ma'am," I admitted, ashamed of my answer, but too far gone even to begin hiding behind some façade of propriety.

"And do you want to be stuffed by black dick?"

"Yes, you've convinced me. I now know that even in the real world, I want all the black dick I can get," I answered, looking hungrily at both Denzel and Darnell.

"Shit," Darnell said.