BNWO: Jasmine's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darnell's first time with Ms. Walker alternate pics.

As often happens, this story evolved greatly while I was writing it. So in my original non-illustrated version I sucked his dick his Dad fucked me, but eventually I went a very different way.

The second and third pic were created, but I never seriously considered using them, truth be told.

dddd

Deleted Scene Sucking Darnell (while Mama watches)

I planned to use this shot until I realized my blouse was already missing in the picture, but it wasn't in the text of the story. Alas, it had to go.

Deleted Foursome pics

I created quite a few images for the foursome fucking... some that just didn't flow. Here they are... and these positions may show up in some future story.

Alternate Mr. Jackson creampie.

I decided to go with the multiple on my desk pics... I really loved them... but this one was kind of fun too.

Alternate Lesbian Pics

Like the foursome, I created quite a few lesbian pics (you probably know how much I love lesbian sex scenes), but there were too many them, and I didn't use quite a few (originally I'd imagined two full lesbian sex scenes, but later on, I decided that was just too much).

So here are some of the ones I didn't use.

DELETED LESBIAN CLOSE-UPS

I had a lot of fun trying to get some close-ups of me eating pussy, and here are some I didn't use.

DELETED POOL POSE

A really hot image that just didn't flow well or look quite believable... but it was still hot.

DELETED: PERFECT POSES

There was a perfect pose of Mrs. Jackson, and another one of me crawling on the floor with a great close-up (I considered both of them for the story's front cover, but then went with the one I did use).

I think you'll agree these are pretty delicious.

OKAY...

FINALLY...

IT'S OVER... although perhaps later on, I'll come up with some more BNWO stories to tell. Any suggestions?