BNWO: Jasmine's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like watching your Mom fucking your teacher, Darnell?" I asked.

"Shit yeah," he said, staring at me lustfully while he stroked his dick. Now that we both knew the ground rules at this school, I was comfortable about staring at it, and he was comfortable about showing it to me. Win-win!

"Denzel honey, come over here and show your son how to really fuck a white whore," Shanice ordered, as she pulled out of me.

"Watch this, son," he said, coming over to me. "A white bitch doesn't want to be made love to, she wants to be fucked hard. Isn't that right, Ms. Walker?"

As he lifted me up and slid his dick into me, pressing me against the chalkboard, I answered with a load moan, "Yes, Mr. Jackson."

"Yes, what?" he asked, as I wrapped my arms under his arms and onto his shoulders for support. "Explain."

"Yes, I want to be fucked hard by big black dicks like I'm a cheap slut," I answered, as he fucked me.

"You're a wordsmith; you can do much better than that," Shanice complained, as I wrapped my legs around her husband and enjoyed his big dick fucking me.

"Oh fuck, I want to be your entire family's white pet to use however and whenever you please," I said. "Fuck my face, pound my pussy, hammer my asshole, and whatever else... just allow me to be your submissive white fuck toy!"

"Sheer poetry!" she approved.

"Yes, give me that superior black dick," I moaned, in complete rapture... my own words working against me while they enhanced the utter euphoria coursing through me.

"Are you ready to fuck your teacher, son?" Shanice asked.

"May I?" he asked, still lacking his parents' confidence.

"You're the man, you should take whatever you want," she reminded him.

"Yes, Darnell, please come here and fuck your pet teacher," I offered, trying to encourage him and give him the confidence he still lacked. "Your dick was made to fuck white teachers like me into submission."

"Go ahead, son," Denzel said, setting me back on my feet and pulling out of me... wetness leaking down my leg. "Come and fuck your new toy."

"Lose your virginity to your new cum rag cum teacher," the mother added wickedly, as he approached me.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said, still struggling to become the man who just took whatever he wanted.

"I'm all yours, Darnell," I said, placing my hand on his dick and stroking it teasingly, "just use me however you feel like it; there aren't any wrong choices."

"Shit," he said.

"How about just turning her around and fucking her, son?" his father suggested. "Then once you've done it once or twice, you can begin experimenting with her various holes, so you can learn the various things you like the best."

"Okay," he said, putting his hands on my hips and spinning me around.

"Mmmmmm, I like a man who knows what he wants," I moaned.

"I-I-I want to lose my virginity to you," he said.

"Then slide that big dick in my pussy and just fuck me," I said, feeling his hard dick between my legs.

"Okay, here goes," he said, pressing his dick against my pussy and sliding it in.

"Oh my God, Darnell, you're so fucking big," I moaned.

"Yeah, show her what you can do," his Dad said.

"Fuck her good, son," his mother encouraged.

"Yeah, be a Jackson man and really fuck her."

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, as he fucked me slowly.

"Yeah, fuck me," I moaned.

"So good," he groaned.

"Yours is the biggest dick I've ever had inside me," I told him honestly, my orgasm rising.

"Oh shit," he moaned, "I-I-I ain't gonna last."

"Breed her, son," Denzel urged.

"Yes, fill her pussy with your load," Shanice encouraged.

And before I had time to agree or disagree with their suggestions, I felt his dick pulse, and then I felt his huge load filling my pussy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, not having felt the sweet sensations of receiving a load deep inside me for almost a year.

"Yeah, give her all that cum," Denzel said approvingly.

"Yes, keep filling my pussy, don't stop," I moaned, about to come.

"Give it to her," Shanice encouraged.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

"Give it to me, give it, oh fuck, don't stop, stud, don't stop, ohhhh fuck!" I screamed, as my orgasm ripped through me.

"You made the slut cum, son," Denzel said proudly.

"Yeah, you did," Shanice also approved.

"So good," I agreed mindlessly, quaking from the intensity of my orgasm.

"My turn," Denzel said.

"Let's all get down on the floor and work this bitch over," Shanice suggested, and they led me to the centre of the classroom, and then she guided me down to my knees and onto all fours.

"Such a perfect tableau," Denzel said, as he got behind me and slid into my very wet cunt, now filled with his son's cum.

"Do you like fucking my son and taking my husband's dick, schoolteacher?" she asked, and the way she called me that didn't imply any respect for the office... it was more like a schoolteacher was no different from a slut or a whore.

"Yes," I moaned.

"That's all you can say is yes?" she asked.

"Yes, I love being a cum deposit for your son, and a white whore for your husband," I said wickedly.

"I think she needs to be spit-roasted, honey," Mrs. Jackson suggested.

"You're always thinking good thoughts," the father said. "Son, feed our slut that dick that was just inside her sloppy pussy."

"Yes, Dad," he said, and he slid his dick into my mouth, and I tasted myself on his dick... happy to receive this evidence that I tasted fucking delicious... as I suddenly had two black dicks inside me, and I could check off yet another item on my fuck-it list... getting spit-roasted.

As soon as I had black dick in both ends, I really began owning my role as an insatiable slut. I hungrily sucked Darnell's dick, while Denzel slammed into me from behind... moaning wildly as I sucked.

"There ya go," Shanice said.

"Mmmmmmmm...ooooh," I moaned, as I slobbered all over Darnell's big teen black dick, while getting railed by his father's big dick in my pussy.

"Yeah, give it to her, baby," his Mama encouraged, "blacken our newest BNWO recruit!"

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned again, the idea of my being no more than a complete cum slut for black dick suddenly looking very appealing... the pleasure inside me unlike any I'd ever experienced... until today, my writer's persona had been a lot more exciting than my much more boring real life persona.

"Really swallow that dick, cum slut," Denzel ordered me, slapping my ass.

"Oh yeah, that's how you do it, son; give her all of that big dick," the Dad encouraged, while I was taking almost twenty inches of black dick simultaneously... and loving it!

"There you go son," Shanice encouraged him. "Give your white teacher slut all that dick."

"Mmmmmmm, I moaned my agreement, indeed wanting all that dick.

Coming up for air, I said, "Darnell, your Dad has his dick so far up inside me!"

"No talking! Just keep your mouth on my son's dick, you dumb fucking bitch," Denzel ordered, really pounding me from behind.

"Shit, she really can take dick," Shanice approved.

"I didn't take the entire day off to expect anything less," Denzel said.

"Oh God, your Dad is destroying me with his dick," I moaned wildly, this fucking much more intense than any of the previous ones.

"That's right, bitch," Shanice said, "this is how we do it. We fuck the living shit out of our whores."

"I said no talking! Suck his dick, just suck his dick!" the father reprimanded me, slapping my ass twice. And it hurt!

"Sorry," I apologized, taking his son's big dick back in my mouth.

"There you go," Shanice said, "Take it, take it, take my husband's black dick in that white slut box."

And as I got spit roasted good, Shanice kept assaulting me verbally, "Experience your new reality... take that dick... suck my son... take those dicks in both ends... show my guys how much you love nigger dick!"

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, as my second orgasm was rising, and her use of the 'N' word for some reason added an extra kick to my growing rapture.

"Open her up, babe," Shanice encouraged her husband.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop," I moaned, about to erupt.

"Come on my dick, slut, come on your black master's dick," Denzel ordered.

The word 'master', one I employed in many of my blackened stories, was enough to explode me, as I came for a second time, crying out, "Yes, Masssssssster!"

"Shit, she really is just like her characters," Shanice chuckled.

"It's my turn to fuck her again," Darnell said.

"There you go, take the initiative," his Mama approved.

His Dad pulled out, Darnell flipped me onto my back even while I kept coming, and he slid into me.

"That's it son, take whatever you want from the bitch," his Dad said approvingly.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"God, she is an insatiable slut," Denzel said.

"But to be a good slut, she's got to multitask," the Mom said. "Stroke our dicks, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, completely drawn into the realisation of this fantasy I'd written about so many times.

"That's right, bitch, I am your Mistress," she said. "And all black girls and women are your Mistresses."

"I understand and agree, Mistress," I responded, as I stroked her plastic dick and her husband's flesh and blood throbbing one... his wet with my pussy juice.

"Tell us how much you love black dick," she ordered.

"I fucking love black dick," I responded.

"Oh yeah, son, get yourself some of that white pussy," she said.

"Your dick is so big, Darnell," I moaned.

"Show us how well you can take his dick, slut," Shanice ordered a minute later. "Ride my son's dick."

"Yes, Mistress." I obeyed mindlessly.

A moment later, I was straddling my student's huge dick, and taking it all the way inside of me. "Oh fuck, so fucking big," I moaned, as I sat on ten inches of perfect dick.

"Son, there are these kinds of sluts all over the world," his father said.

"Yes, they're everywhere," his mother agreed.

"There will always be one willing and able to take your dick anywhere, anytime," Denzel continued. "Always at least one."

"Please don't forget that I'm one too," I moaned, as I rode his dick and stroked the other two dicks within my reach.

"Yes, you are," Shanice agreed.

I rode his dick for a couple minutes before his Mom suggested, "You need to fuck her on top of her own desk."

"Yeah, dominate her on her desk," his father agreed. "Then every time she sits down at it, she'll think of you."

So before I knew it, I was on top of my desk, once again riding Darnell, while I sucked his Dad.

"God, what an amazing ass," Darnell said, staring right at it as I rode him, while keeping his Dad's dick in my mouth.

"If you like it, then feel free to fuck it," Shanice suggested.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah, white women are called three-hole fuck sluts for a reason, aren't you, whore?" the mother asked.

"Yes we are, Mistress," I agreed. I didn't usually love getting ass fucked, only enjoying it when I was quite intoxicated... but at the moment I was completely intoxicated from all the black dick I'd been pleasured with, and I was willing to do anything to keep this marathon fuck session going... with any unforeseen consequences coming back to bite me at some other later time.

Darnell, following his mother's instructions, laid down on his back with his knees raised, and after she'd liberally lubed both his dick and my ass, she ordered me, "Now look up towards the ceiling with your tits in the air, and slowly lower your asshole onto my son's dick."

"Yes, Mistress." I obeyed, excited and yet a bit fearful about what was about to happen.

I slowly lowered my ass onto his dick... the initial pain a distinct burn, while his dick slid slowly into my long neglected asshole... it easily being more than a couple of years since I'd last had a dick in my ass: the New Years Eve before COVID, to be exact.

"Oh fuck!" I whimpered, as my ass swallowed his dick.

"Shit, she really is a submissive slut," Denzel said.

"Yes, and now she'll be a BBC lover for the rest of her life," Shanice added.

"Yeah, son, no white girl ever goes back to white men after they've experienced the thrill of BBC," Mr. Jackson told him.

"Cool," he said, as he stared at my ass and at his dick disappearing into it.

"Now ride it, slut," Mrs. Jackson ordered.

And I did, at first taking only three or four inches of his massive hammer in my ass.

"Suck me too, bitch," Mr. Jackson said from behind me.

I turned my head, but he said, "No, not that way. Son, hold onto her hips."

"Okay, Dad," he said, and he did just that.

"Now slut, bend your head way backwards," Denzel instructed me.

I did, he slid his dick into my mouth, and I found myself in a sex position I could never properly even try to explain in words. It was kinda sorta an anal spit-roast position, but it really wasn't.

After a couple minutes of some very difficult anal riding and above-my-head dick sucking, Darnell's Dad pulled out, stepped over me to the other end of the desk, and laid down on top of me in a missionary position, except his son was still lying underneath me with his dick in my ass. Denzel slid his dick into my pussy.

"Oh yes," I moaned, suddenly able to check yet another experience off of my fuck-it list... DP, aka double penetration.

But then after only a couple dozen strokes into me both fore and aft, my anal pain made me flinch and wobble, Darnell fumbled his grip on me, and I almost fell off the desk, taking Denzel with me. Almost.

"Here, let me take your place lying on the desk," he said to his son.

"Okay Dad," Darnell agreed.

So the next thing I knew, I had Mr. Jackson's dick rammed up my ass and Darnell was lying on the top of our sex sandwich, pounding my pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes," I moaned, pleasure now replacing my prior pain, Denzel's slightly smaller dick making all the difference.

Within a couple minutes, I was coming again!

"Fuck!" I screamed.

Amused, "Only real sluts come from getting double penetrated," Shanice taunted me.

"Which only proves that I am a real slut," I bantered weakly, as the guys kept fucking me through my orgasm number three.

Then while I recovered, I was relocated down to the floor, where after a short break, I was double... and sometimes triple penetrated in a variety of positions... with Shanice and her strap-on now included in the mix... leading to my fourth orgasm of the afternoon!

Eventually I was pulled onto my knees, then cheered on by his mother, my student Darnell readied himself to drop his second load of this afternoon's wild encounter. He'd begun the afternoon as a virgin, but thanks to his favourite teacher, he wasn't one any longer!

"Get ready for my son's load all over your face, slut," Shanice warned me.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, then I turned to her son's big dick and begged him, "Give me that big load, Darnell. Come all over your teacher's face."

"Oh fuck, Ms. Walker," he grunted, shooting his warm cum all over my face a few seconds later.

Then, with cum dripping from my face, Denzel ordered, "Lie on your desk again, slut. It's time for me to breed you."

"Yes Master," I hurried to obey him, looking forward to feeling his dick inside me again, and to another load filling my pussy.

It took just over a minute before he busted his nut inside me.

As cum leaked out of me once he was finished, I reached down to scoop some of it up. I did it extremely slowly.

And then I fed it to myself.

"Wow, you're such a slut," Shanice said.

"Yeah, she's one of the best, "Denzel agreed, as he climbed off the desk.

I too got down, went halfway across my classroom, retrieved the remnants of my blouse, and used them as a rag to wipe the cum off my face.

"Now it's Momma's turn," Shanice announced.