BNWO: Jasmine's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled, I asked, "We're not done yet?"

"Not until Momma gets off," she said, sitting on top of the same student desk where I'd done that foot playing with her son earlier. Which now seemed like an eternity ago! She ordered, "Onto all fours."

"But I don't...."

"Now, bitch," she snapped.

I dropped down to my knees, and then leaned forward onto all fours.

"Crawl to me," she ordered.

I obeyed, a rush of adrenaline coursing through me while I performed the task. This was another scene I'd written about many times during my career.

When I reached her, she ordered me to kiss her feet. "That's it, white bitch. Bow down to your Mistress," she said, "and kiss my heels."

I did... which wasn't as exciting as licking her nylon-clad toes or soles would have been, but those were still possibilities.

"Now come and eat the chocolate you're craving."

That was more like it! "Yes, Mistress," I agreed.

I licked her pussy hungrily... tasting and feeling it getting wetter and wetter... in part from my saliva dripping into it... but only in part.

I really got into that pussy... burying my face as deeply as I could.

"Shit, she's really in there," she moaned. "I think this slut really loves her work!"

"Get off on her desk," Denzel suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," she agreed, pushing my head away, and going over to my desk. She hopped onto it, and I silently crawled over to her again.

Reaching my desk, I resumed diving in for my chocolate fix.

I ate her pussy for several more minutes, her moans continually soft, as I explored all the folds of her pussy.

Then, her orgasm close, she got off of my desk and stood up, shoved my head deep into her pussy, and ground on my face until she coated me with her cum.

"Fuck, you nasty pussy munching sluuuuuuut!" she screamed.

A few minutes later, everyone but me once again clothed, Mrs. Jackson began quizzing me about a few things. "So, slut... do you now understand why you're here at our exclusive school?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm here to teach, but primarily to serve the BNWO."

"And you will willingly obey every black boy and girl here... no matter what they require you to do, where they require you to do it, and who's watching?"

"Do you mean including my daughter?"

"I was thinking of her, yes."

"Yes, Mistress. She's already eaten some pussy in front of me, so we've crossed that line."

"Glad to hear it. And what if one of your black students requires you to teach class in the nude?"

"I believe that's a trick question Mistress, since that would disrupt his schooling and thus be against the rules. However, the moment the final bell rings to finish a day's classwork, I become fair game, even if I haven't had a chance to leave the classroom yet. So at that point, I'll happily do whatever anyone wants me to, even if the entire class is watching... or if they take part."

"And will there be any further nonsense about my son Darnell satisfying his sexual needs?"

"No Mistress, I now understand your son is at liberty to do whatever he pleases, with whomever he pleases, and whenever he pleases, with the only limitation being he shouldn't disrupt any classes."

"Good," she said. "I'm happy we could clear up our misunderstandings so amicably."

"As am I, Mistress."

Then the three of them left.

Once I was alone, and before I had time to put anything on, Shay came in. She looked me up and down and said, "Judging by your lack of clothing, I take it you now understand your position here. Knees."

"Yes I do, Mistress," I replied. I went over to her and dropped to my knees. "How may I serve you?"

"Mmmmmm, like mother, like daughter," she smiled wickedly, looking down at me. "I'm glad you asked."

She kept me busy for about twenty minutes, while I ate her pussy and finger fucked her among other things, and then she turned the tables by fist fucking me on my desk.

Followed by a hard anal fucking... with a strap-on even fatter than (but not as long as) Denzel or Darnell's, making me scream!

She then sat on my face to get herself off.

Once she'd climaxed, she advised, "You should probably go out to the pool and check on your daughter."

"Oh?" I said.

"Yeah, that's usually where the Saturday afternoon orgy happens," she said, slapping my ass and walking out.

I considered getting dressed, but figured fuck it... if my principal purpose around here was to be a submissive slut for black dick and pussy, I wanted to make it immediately obvious to anyone who saw me that I was open for monkey business. I also needed to check on my daughter, and make sure she was a willing participant... that she, just like her mother, was happy to be a submissive slut for black dick and pussy. Judging by what Jamal had mentioned about her while he and his Dad were fucking Principal Hamilton, she didn't seem to have any complaints.

As I went to leave, Shay stuck her head back in the doorway and added, "And I expect to see the story of your fall from grace released on Literotica very soon. Just change everyone's names, and don't mention our school by name, or even reveal which state it's in... I'm sure you know the drill."

"You will, I will, I won't, and I do," I agreed.

"And I want it illustrated," she added.

"Yes ma'am," I agreed, again without any hesitation. This would be a great story to tell! I then headed out towards the pool... which was nicer than the few in Vegas I'd visited.

While I was passing through the change room on my way to the pool, I encountered one of my black students named Angela, who was commando, and was wearing a skirt short enough that her lack of panties was obvious. With total lack of any ceremony, she bent me over and rubbed my pussy. She asked, "Are you finally accepting your role at this school, slut?"

"

Yes, I most certainly am, Mistress," I moaned, as she slid her fist into my pussy.

After she made me scream like a cheap slut, she pulled me by the hair, pushed me down to my knees, and made me eat her cunt. Not that I was unwilling!

After a couple minutes, she greeted another black student. "Hey, Jamie."

"I see that our final teacher has fallen," Jamie laughed. I felt her hand on the back of my head.

"They always do," Angela said, while I got her off.

I then got Jamie off too... while she sat on my face on the cold tiled floor.

I finally reached poolside, where I saw the chemistry teacher Jessica Smythe getting spit roasted, Coach Gisele Truffaut sucking a dick in the water, and then on the far side of the pool, my daughter with dicks in all three of her holes.

One orgasm (not mine) and two cunts munched later, I finally made it to the far side of the pool, to see my daughter getting totally fucked.

I was shocked!

I was also jealous!

The young slut was only eighteen years and four months old, but she'd managed to get herself fucked airtight by three BBC's before I had... ever! Which I would have to rectify, and soon.

I watched my hot little sexpot of a daughter in action for a few minutes, feeling more than a little proud and horny as her men took turns in all three of her holes, before they pushed her onto her back, and deposited three massive loads all over her pretty face and tight body.

I then strolled over, looked down at her and said, "I see you're enjoying some fun poolside activities."

She smiled up at me and said, "Hi Mom! Nice tits! They tell me you've been getting your share of chocolate today as well."

"We Walker sluts can't ever get too much chocolate," I smiled, dropping to my knees and taking Derek's BBC into my mouth... after it was most recently inside my daughter Kimberly's asshole.

"You look so good with that black dick in your mouth, Mom," she said, sitting up. "Welcome to the BNWO!"

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned my agreement, adding, "Ymlmkpmtuhgmdlfkthttmf," which in mouth-stuffed-full-of-BBC-speak translates as, "You look pretty good that way too!"

I didn't know what the rest of today might bring, although I was going to do my best to address the airtight thing, and hopefully I'd dine on some more black pussy. I also wasn't sure what the weekend and the future held... but as long as there'd be chocolate to enjoy, I figured I'd love it here... and obviously so would Kimberly, who was now licking a black woman's pussy near the pool, without a trace of reluctance! I didn't recognise the woman, which puzzled me, until I remembered this was a parental visitation weekend. Apparently the parents didn't only come to visit on these weekends so they could pull certain noob teachers' heads out of their asses and set them straight... the school gave them other perks as well.. such as my daughter Kimberly, who appeared to be delighted to play her part... not that I blamed her.

Derek led me a short distance away from the pool, where he face fucked me good.

He made me beg for his dick, which I did desperately, pleading, "Please let me suck that dick that was just buried deep in my daughter's asshole."

I then rode him in the water, while his buddy watched:

Before he busted a nut in my pussy.

The wild orgy wasn't over however... not by a long shot. I shared a huge black dick with two Moms who were visiting their girls. It seemed that I wasn't the only white woman on board with the BNWO!

Then... things got really wild.

My daughter came over and began licking the cum off of my face and my boobs.

"Honey!" I gasped, feeling her warm, wet mouth on my tits.

"We mustn't ever waste cum, Mommy, you should know better than that," she said, licking all the cum off of me.

"Honey, we shouldn't be doing this," I objected, "you're my daughter!" although my pussy was on fire... not having gotten dicked by the last stud... just most of his load.

"Hush, Mommy" she reasoned with me. "Lots of the black students and parents around here like watching or fucking Moms and their children with each other, so we bottom feeders only get two choices: either we can play with each other and feel all guilty and miserable about it, or we can enjoy fucking each other. As for me, I think you're really hot, and I want to eat your pussy... and do whatever with you... any chance I can get. And you don't have much time to decide, because two Daddies want to fuck us together right now, Mommy."

"But honey, I'm..."

"Ssshhhh, Mommy, you've been totally outed, and I know you love black dick," she said. "I've been reading your stories for a couple of days, and you're one nasty Mommy. I especially like the one where a girl named Hannah comes home on Valentine's Day and finds her Mommy all depressed, so she cheers her up by seducing her. I thought it was really hot when I imagined that was you and me together!"

I realised she was describing the Comforting Mom story I'd written back in 2018.

"Honey, I...." I began to speak, not knowing how I'd finish the sentence, when she silenced me by kissing me.

I was stunned, but after a moment, I kissed her back... melting into her. "When did my daughter become so wise?"

"Only since the day we moved here Mom, when Shay started ordering me to do stuff."

"Get over here, Mom and daughter sluts," a deep voice called out.

"Let's go have some fun together, Mom," she said, taking my hand. "We have a couple of Daddies who want to use our white pussies."

"This is totally surreal," I said.

"So was reading all your porn about black dick and pussy, plus..." she said, squeezing my hand, "...all those hot Mom and daughter stories."

I didn't respond, not knowing what to say. I certainly couldn't deny writing all those stories. And I hadn't pictured the daughter being Kimberly when I'd written Comforting Mom, since back then Kimberly had only been thirteen, but I had much more recently, when I'd written OnlyFamily, a short series of stories about a mother not only fucking her daughter and son, but doing it in front of a large internet audience.

Then my daughter and I were fucked together by two older black men.

My daughter shocked me a few minutes into our marathon fuck session, when she licked my pussy for about a minute before guiding a fat, black dick into me.

My daughter then suggested they spit roast me... which they heartily did.

Then we both got ass fucked... my daughter for the first time ever by a real dick... although she'd been getting anally trained all week by the other girls using strap-ons. Although I still wasn't totally sure how I felt about it, I couldn't resist licking her inviting peach, when it was literally right in front of my face.

We finished them off, right after we both came from being sodomized.

Then... as the men left us... my daughter pushed me to the grass, and we shared a family 69. By this time I'd left all my doubts behind, and since my daughter was an adult, and she was so enthusiastically consenting, I thoroughly enjoyed having incest with her!

I was lapping away, when Shanice Jackson happened by and observed, "Wow, slut! You really are checking off lots of items on that fuck-it list you mentioned."

"Mmmmmmm," I responded, "and you're the one who started the ball rolling for me, Mistress. Thank you so much!" as I hungrily lapped away at my daughter's pussy. At this rate, I'd soon need to dream up an entirely new fuck-it list.

"Fucking white bitches," she laughed... as the wild day of revelation continued.

Deleted Scenes/Pictures

Although I created a lot of shots for this story, as usual, I didn't use them all.

Mr. Jackson Alternate Fuck Scene

This one I liked, where I was trying to make it look like he was pulling my hair; but alas, it just didn't fit into the flow of the story.