Boarding School Ch. 01

Story Info
An experience I had at boarding school.
1.7k words
4.3
20.3k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived in a small country town in Victoria, went to the local high school and really enjoyed the environment. Although nearly everyone knew everyone, I was able to maintain a reasonable life of solitude. I loved being by myself and enjoying my own company rather than mixing with the other boys or girls in town.

I had just turned 18 and was about to start my last year of school. I was a late developer (something I found out later) and still a virgin. My total sex life experience was masturbation, the pleasure of which I came across many years earlier. I had a fair complexion and my body shape made me look a lot younger than I was. I had very little to no body hair except for small blonde tufts under my arms and a little patch on my pubic area and of course my head, nearly shoulder length blonde. The rest of my body was smooth and silky soft, Now that I was of legal drinking age, I had tried the pubs and was always asked for ID.

Then due to family circumstances, my father was going to send me to a boarding school about 2 hours from home. I hated the idea. I loved my lifestyle at home and dreaded the thought of having to spend 24/7 with a bunch of other boys invading my personal space. I could't argue my way out of it and in the end had to give in and accept my fate.

I hated the school and counted the days down until the holidays arrived so I could get away, go home and spend time alone, away from all the annoyance of other boys, teachers and the demands of the school.

One of the school holidays I had to remain at school as the holiday was short and I was told it wasn't worth coming home for such a short period. Every day of the holiday I would have one of the teachers looking after me or monitoring me. One of these days the teacher said he would meet me at the dining room for dinner at 6pm. He told me not to be late as he had some engagement on afterwards.

Well there was not much to do during those days so in the late afternoon I lay down for a nap. When I awoke it was 6pm. Shit I am supposed to be at dinner. So I quickly got up splashed some water on my face, towelled it dry and had a pee. By the time I got to the dining room it was nearly 6.15.

When I arrived the teacher was furious.

"I told you not to be late as I had an engagement, and here you are 15 minutes late. You are going to be punished for this. After dinner tomorrow I want you to report to my quarters at 7pm. Don't be late or the punishment will be increased. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," I said.

I then sat down to eat with fear and trepidation of what I would be receiving tomorrow night.

The usual punishment at this school was the cane on the ass. 2 strokes for a minor breach, 4 for a more serious one and 6 for a major breach of rules. It was up to the teacher to decide how serious the breach and how many to give. So for the whole day I was in fear of what was to unfold. I was not into pain at all.

So the next evening as the time arrived, I made sure I was at his door by 7pm. I knocked on the door. I then heard from the other side:.

"Come."

I turned the knob and entered. He was sitting in a chair the other side of the room.

"Close the door and lock it."

Which I did.

"Stay where you are. Tonight you are firstly going to be humiliated and then you will be punished for embarrassing me, as you made me late for my engagement."

"Firstly, take off all your clothes, starting with your tie and shirt."

I stood there frozen, what was this, what was happening? It was as if I was in another world. What did he just say to me?

"Come on hurry up, or your punishment will be much more intense."

What was I to do, here was a man, my teacher, at least 10 or more years my senior, ordering me to take my clothes off? I fumbled with my tie, pulling at it before slipping it over my head, then letting it drop to the floor. Fingers trembling I started to unbutton my shirt, working my way down before pulling it out of my shorts and slipping it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor also.

"Next your shoes and socks."

I knelt down and proceeded to undo and take off one shoe, then the sock, repeating with the other before standing up again.

"Now take off your shorts."

Unbuttoning I let them slip to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Finally you underpants, come on take them off."

I slid them down my legs and stepped out of them too. There I was standing naked, my body on display for my teacher's gaze.

"Now come over here and stand in front of me."

I walked across the room, I seemed to be gliding it felt like I was in a dream, this can't be happening, it can't be true.

"Now stand there and part your legs slightly, that's it"

I did as he ordered and he rested his hands, one on each of my ankles. He then proceeded to slowly move them up, over the outside of my calves, past the knees, up the outside of my thighs, past my hips and over the sides of my stomach. So slow and so light was his touch that I was now trembling, goose bumps all over my body and as frightened as I was I felt something stirring in my loins, my cock was beginning to grow. He kept going past my chest and under my armpit and down the insides of my arms. My whole body was reacting to his touch and my small cock was growing bigger to its full 6 inch glory. Obviously it was impossible to hide.

"It looks like you are enjoying this," he said.

I could only nod embarrassingly incapable of speaking.

"Turn around"

I did so and he proceeded to repeat the touching down my body to my ankles again, then the inside of my legs up to my ass. His hands circled my two cheeks softly around and around slightly squeezing them. The sensation on my smooth skin was indescribable, it felt so good, my body was electrified and I was trembling, from fear but mostly pleasure.

He suddenly stopped and turned me around looking up and down over my nakedness and a totally hard cock that felt harder than it had ever been.

"OK, now it is time for your punishment, lay over my legs."

I did as he told me and as I did I felt something hard digging into my stomach. Of course it was his cock, he was hard, this was turning him on as much as it was me. He then placed one arm over my back to hold me in place and with his other hand began making circles over my ass cheeks. So soft, so light, making me shiver. Then "WHACK" his hand came down on my left ass cheek. More caressing, then "WHACK" my right ass cheek. It hurt like hell and stung. More circling then "WHACK". This continued until I had received 10 slaps on each cheek. After the first few painful hits, my ass was slightly numbed and the rest didn't seem to hurt as much, but the pain did linger.

When he had finished he told me to get up and go over the other side of the room, stand facing the wall with my hands on my head. I did this, rubbing my hot, red ass cheeks as I went. Standing there not knowing what was to come I began to tremble from a combination of fear and anticipation. I could hear some rustling, but dare not turn around, then nothing.

The next thing I feel warm naked skin against my back and enveloping my upper body. Also a very large and hard cock lodged between the crack of my ass. He was rubbing his naked body against my smooth skin and working his cock up and down my ass. It felt so good my knees were trembling. He then turned me around and pulled me close to him, face to face, body to body. With his arms around me pulling me in tightly.

He was rubbing his cock up and down my stomach, while resting his face into my neck. I could feel his hot breath on me, that and the feeling of his hot large cock on my stomach had me as hard as a steel rod. He rubbed and squirmed trying to allow his whole body to touch my soft skin and body.

His movements became more frantic his breathing faster, his hot breath burning my neck. Then he pulled me tighter, stopped moving and began to shudder. I could feel his cock against my stomach throbbing as he deposited his full load onto my skin. He began to move again rubbing his slippery cock against my now wet stomach. It felt so good, slippery, soft, wet and hot.

He then moved away and turned me around to face the wall and said:

"Stay there".

I was all weak and trembling and definitely in need of relief. But it was not to be. When he returned he was fully dressed, gave me a towel.

"Clean yourself up and get dressed."

When I was dressed he told me:

"For the next 6 nights you will come to me here at 7pm. You won't be late and you won't tell anyone about this or our arrangement. Don't even think of masturbating or relieving yourself tonight or tomorrow either. If you disobey me at all, I will make your life very, very miserable. Do you understand?"

Yes Sir.