Boating at the Lake

Story Info
We get naked with neighbors on their boat.
1.9k words
4.08
25.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
251 Followers

A number of years ago we bought a small condo on a lake a couple of hours from home. Our next-door neighbors were a couple probably 15-20 years younger than us, but over time we got to know them a little more over a beer or two on one of our patios. They're very social and lots of fun, and we have enough "lake things" in common to talk about that they have become our friends too. As we got to know them better, we've helped each other out on household repair projects, and they've invited us to go out on their boat a number of times.

Several of our other friends in our condo group have repeatedly warned us that Susan and Brian liked to sunbathe in the nude when they're boating, and that included with other couples they've had visiting them from back home. We're not sure about how true these rumors are since those reporting them to us claim to never have been on their boat themselves. But having seen Susan outside in just her scant bikini any number of times, I'm ready to believe much of what we've heard.

Since we hadn't bought a boat when we first acquired the condo, the invitation to join them and see the lake from the water was very tempting, especially to my husband Dave. But I've always been pretty cautious and conservative when it comes to group nudity or suggestive games, so I've heeded the warnings and always come up with some excuse or other as to why we couldn't go.

I know Dave has always thought Susan was very sexy and attractive and he can't seem to be able to keep his eyes off her when she's outside in those skimpy swimsuits. I don't think she owns a cover-up. Now to be grudgingly fair, Brian and I often tease each other about sexually related topics to the point of verging on mild flirting. It also doesn't hurt to have a good-looking guy at least 15 years younger find you attractive and worthy of suggestive banter and occasional admiring lusty gazes.

When I've teased Dave about his infatuation with Susan, he teases me right back that Brian feels the same about me. So, while boating with them was high on Dave's list of potential wet dreams come true, I was mostly afraid it would force me to confront some conflicting feelings I was having about my own sexuality and pushing my boundaries on what I'd call "sexual playfulness."

Brian had helped us with a ceiling repair in our condo a few weeks ago, and when I was on a ladder with a short, loose T-shirt, I'm pretty sure he got more than a few extended peeks at my bare tits. Dave is still convinced it wasn't accidental on my part since my choice of that shirt and the absence of a bra certainly facilitated my exposure.

Dave also made it clear that he was aroused by the view himself and even more by Brian's seeing my breasts. This episode was a major source of my increasingly conflicted feelings and shifting boundaries.

So, this weekend, when we arrived at the lake at the same time our neighbors did, they invited us over for drinks kind of on the spur of the moment. They had come without their children this time, and we talked about our plans for the weekend. They told us they brought their big inboard-powered boat with them again and would love to have us join them the next afternoon, so they could show it off. It really is a high-performance boat, and Dave wanted to see how it performed on the lake, so we agreed to go out with them even though I wasn't particularly hot for the idea. I really do like to protect our time together there, and again sometimes I wrestle with how Dave looks at Susan a little too much. And I do know I'm dancing around a colossal double standard after Brian saw me on the ladder.

The next day I noticed that they were getting the boat ready and particularly that Susan was wearing only a scant little two-piece swimsuit, no shorts or cover-up. Dave soon noticed them, and he seemed a lot more impressed with her bikini than I was. More impressed with her than with their boat too. Nevertheless, we packed up our towels, cooler and lotion and loaded them into their boat.

We were soon racing across the lake at speeds unknown to the pontoon boats that are most common at this lake. In no time we were anchored in a fairly private little cove on the north end of the lake. There are no homes around this cove, and there's a long "no wake" approach that tends to keep most boats away. We had a beer and got relaxed and soon the neighbors and Dave were in sunning in their swimsuits while I still had my tee-shirt and shorts on over mine. And "yes," I was making a statement.

Soon, the sun was getting hot, so Dave decided he needed to put on some suntan lotion. As he "lotioned-up," our friends realized they hadn't brought any and the Susan asked if she could borrow some of ours. After Dave handed the bottle to her, she proceeded to untie the straps around her neck to apply the lotion to her shoulders and much of her chest. Immediately the small soft triangle cups of her top were falling victims to gravity. She didn't seem the least bit concerned that she had now exposed most of her "no-tan-lines" breasts in the process. I couldn't believe it; she was virtually topless for Dave to see and quite unabashed about it. There was clearly nothing "accidental" about it.

I couldn't help but see Dave staring at her, he was that obvious. I expected her to quickly cover up her vital parts or even tease him a little for looking. But instead, she just said quite immodestly, "Hey, I usually sunbathe topless out here, would that bother either of you?"

I knew it sure wouldn't bother Dave, in fact it would no doubt make his day. Again, while I'm generally anything but jealous, my husband was looking at her boobs a little too closely and overtly. I thought about saying something to let our friends know I wasn't real big on the idea, but it was their boat, and no one was making me do anything I didn't want to do. I sure didn't want to be in a position of looking like I was imposing my prudish values on our friends. Somehow, I'd convinced myself that Brian's "accidental" peek at my tits had made me a victim, while Susan's overt exposure to Dave made her more the proverbial "brazen hussy." The hypocrisy in my logic was not totally lost on me.

So, I just said, "No problem with me," with just a little cool edge. And off came Susan's top, much to Dave's pleasure. He really did try not to stare, but it was hard for him not to look, especially when he thought I wouldn't catch him.

After a while Susan sat up and took off her bikini bottom, and said to the three of us in general and it felt like to me specifically, "You know, it feels kind of funny to be the only one naked here, can't you guys loosen up a little?"

Before I could say anything, both husbands had shed their suits, and mine obviously didn't seem to consider what I might think of this. I stayed like I was, with shirt and shorts still on, and now with my arms crossed over my chest giving him strong body language!

The "captain" of the boat caught my not-so-subtle message and quickly tried to lighten things up by cajoling me a little. "Come on Joan, join us on the sun deck," Brian pleaded, "You can do it."

I gave him a look that said, "You're a real pain in the butt." Yet at the same time I did proceed to take off my tee-shirt and shorts and sat for a while in my swimsuit with the same pained expression on my face.

Brian tried to use his keen wit to spur me on by lamenting, "You know, I'm probably too young to have a real 'bucket list,' but if I did have one, seeing you naked on my boat would be on it." I rolled my eyes and thought these words were just so much of his regular blarney to get me out of my suit, but something in the way he said it did have an effect on me.

Dave sensing my resolve weakening quickly weighed-in with, "You don't want this poor guy going to his grave with a 'bucket list' without at least a few more check marks, do you, Joan?"

That made me smile, to their surprise and mine too. Even more surprisingly, I reached back and unhooked my top, pulling it over my head and giving it a playful toss.

"Well, does that shorten your list?" I said with a tone that made even me feel like I was just playing "hard to get."

"Whoa, I'm sorry if I pushed too hard," he replied as he put his hands in the air, "I was just trying to have some fun together here. Put it back on if you're uncomfortable."

It was very clear he was honestly feeling badly and was trying to make up to me. This contrition really surprised me, and I replied, "Oh, Brian, you really didn't push me into anything; I could have said 'no' to you. If I seem upset, I'm upset with myself, not you."

As I sat topless, I thought to myself, "I may be at least 15 years older than Susan, but you know what? I still look pretty damn good, and this young guy sure seems to like what he's seeing." With that I took my bikini bottom off too.

So, we had another beer laid in the sun until we all got too hot and went skinny-dipping, or wading for us non-swimmers, for a little relief. When we got back in the boat, I put my suit back on, and it seemed prudent for everyone to get theirs on again too. They all did, and we pulled up anchor and went back to the marina. On the way our host asked if we had a good time. Before Dave could reply, I told them I had a very nice time, but I sure didn't want to hear about being naked together from any of our other neighbors. He got my message and basically said "what goes on in the boat, stays on the boat."

At home, I could tell Dave expected to have a conversation about the day, while I really didn't have much to say except to repeat that I sure hoped they didn't tell anyone else about our being naked together.

While I do like to have some playful sexual fun, I like it to be pretty anonymous or at least kept it among those directly involved. We haven't repeated these activities with them again, and that's mostly because they have kids with them a lot. But also, they've said some things that lead me to believe they may be looking to do more than just get naked together. But I'll save that for another time.

JoandD
JoandD
251 Followers