All Comments on 'Bob and Cora'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"But you don't know if she has had intercourse with anyone yet" - First of all, she's done plenty even without fucking, but there's also the two hour gap between when he left the parking lot and when she came home. It would be a miracle of Biblical proportions if they didn't have sex.

\

If it's all so innocent, why not tell hubby? Maybe have him there to keep an eye on things in case the guy gets out of hand? And why the need to dress up and shower afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was a good girl for about 6 months after I got married. Then the thought of not getting to suck and play with all of those cocks out there was too much. I’ll admit it, I’m a bad wife. But I can’t help myself. I don’t go on Girls night out, that is just asking for trouble. I simple say I am going to visit one of my friends. We have them to our house enough to where it’s not out of the ordinary.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 2 years ago

Everything was going fine, then you decided to make Bob retarded for a bullshit Shyamalan twist ending. Who in their right mind would buy an excuse like that? She's a known liar and a massive hypocrite; why would he ever trust another word that comes out of her mouth, especially something so outlandish?

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 2 years ago

What was that ? It looks like a story for others to finish ?

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - sick conniving sluts PLUS 'braindead' husbands - a combination made in HELL.

Smiffy69Smiffy69about 2 years ago

Nope. Not a good ending for Bob. BTB.

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

Well written, Bob! But I hate the ending.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

I truly believe Bob WILL find out, I'll be curious to hear about what he does, in the next chapter.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

The first thing he would do when she told that very same tale is check on Pauline French. He'd find out they were sorority sisters. Kill Brad. Divorce her. Fuck Pauline. If he doesn't, he's a schmuck/cuck. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah...she now has a venereal disease that she's passed on to him already.

It'll start to burn when he takes a piss the following month. He'll go to.the doctor. Find out. And that will be that.

She'll be a divorced slut passing around diseases, and my guess is her Sorority Sister Forever Pauline moves in on her ex husband. He is a great guy after all...

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 2 years ago

Goos story. But the ending was a surprise. I feel for the poor guy. She was telling the truth when she said she was being a bitch. His noting the two extra hours she was out after he went home from following her, is the thing that will expose her.

If she kissed a bit and led him on, then went home, it would not have taken two more hours. Bob will realize this is the hole in her story, and the marriage is over.

We don’t really need an ending. It’s there, between the lines.

Excellent job

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

Creative plot. I liked it. Better than the usual BTB yarns. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs completion for better ratings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If he believes that he deserves to get cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He needs to find out what she is up to and burn the bitch don,t be a wussy and let the slut away with it you can have an awesome ending here really like your stories

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I keep forgetting your gay/bi and thats all you can get your tiny dick up over for.

That LW closet is full these days. It must look like a bukake theater in there. Do you living in denial kids fight over who licks up the floor? Or do you take turns? And who screams the loudest about how straight they are?

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Her excuse was pathetic.

"Oh I wasn't cheating, I just spent hours dry humping this guy and let him stick his tongue down my throat... repeatedly, for weeks."

No husband would be pacified with that bullshit.

Cuck stories get 1*.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Bob bought her story way too easily. It was 2 hours from the time she went to the guys car before she finally made it home. There's no way that amount of time fits into her story.

If all she was doing was leading the guy on and leaving him with blue balls there's no reason she would need to rush in and take a shower before Bob could get a whiff of her.

Just what he observed... The dancing with Brad exclusively, making out, Brad groping her without her objecting, going out to the parking lot alone with him ... Those are all way over the line for a faithful married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking slut bitch needs to get caught. Then die. Three stars for writing. One for story line.

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

and.... where is the rest of the story?

Texican1830Texican1830about 2 years ago

Next chapter he’s seen through the BS and…?

King_WillieKing_Willieabout 2 years ago

Interesting prologue.

I can't wait to read the rest of the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Not letting you off the hook on this one - 3* until I see the rest of the story, and I LIKELY WON'T...

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Needs a follow on where the nasty cheating cunt gets totally burned. Pauline French seems to be available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You’re getting old, dude and bland too.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hard to like a story that ends on lies and mistrust. Love your stuff and eagerly await each new story. And like that you need no consistent ending. No plea for justice , revenge or reconciliation. But like your story about the woman seeking an orgasm, it just left me with a bad feeling to have it end in a lie , and with no final decision . Perhaps , you can return to this story, and finish it, like you did with your story of the cheater, Angela.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely needs a follow up

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

The irascible H.L. Mencken once remarked, "In the battle of the sexes, women fight from a Dreadnaught battleship, and men fight from an open raft." 5/5!!!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

Ouch, this is harder to do then I thought. :(

I gave it 5 stars, not because I liked it, being a male it's like being a traitor to my fellow brothers. No, I gave it 5 stars because it was well written and a good story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Fucked over Bob. Dammit.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

What shitty bitches they are. Not worth rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking damn cunts, please another chapter where the husband finds out and goes nuclear on her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Since Brad is a player, he will likely not give in is Cora is the one to break it up.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Always enjoy JPB's view of things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story deserves to be finished. And the bitch destroyed.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Burn her badly in the next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Haha of course 26thNCuck loves this crap. Probably likes role reversal too, getting pegged or even sucking dick. Conniving bitches like these are disgusting. Funny how she used the same exact story he heard his night out. Caught, divorce, and good riddance to a sperm sewer slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waiting for the follow up. Looks like the guy will catch on and get his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tnicoll - thought the same as you when I read it but you said it better than I ever could! The comments I've read sounded just like expected.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She needs to burn....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sigma gamma whore is more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@WhoGivesAShit. This is jpb, he's not gonna do a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
If She Was Able To Get That Far Its The Dumb Cuck's Fault

And if she's been screwing the guy for weeks they wouldn't be wasting time in the front seat of his car. Why the hell would the husband even leave early before he found out exactly what she was doing? One of your weakest stories yet. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I usually like this author's stories, but this one is kind of weak. It just so happens that the story the husband is told, is the one his wife uses on him? I don't think so. Who would believe a bunch of women doing the same thing the wife was seen doing anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seeya cummin ho rules , not that band o beeches ! Besides if that idiot is that stupid I guess he gets what he gets - he also gets what she gets ; aids and a pregnant syphillis infected ho for a wife

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Great story just begging for a second chapter. 5 stars! cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic, never trust a cheating spouse to tell anything close to the truth. He would have been better off having a court officer serve Cora with divorce papers while she was screwing Brad in the car.

ThitabeThitabeabout 2 years ago

I sure hope there is a chapter 2. His wife has to go down.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Next? Time for the curb kick. ⭐⭐⭐

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 2 years ago

Needs to finish tis story so many unanswered questions

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81about 2 years ago

They eventually get their comeuppance; they always do. You can run and whore but can't hide for to too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hmm

Crap ending,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need a second chapter. Disappointed ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Badly needs a follow up

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948about 2 years ago

If that’s the end of the story it was a waste of time. Not your normal best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree. This needs a follow up

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

You really have to love the comments on some of these stories, readers getting their panties in a twist demanding another episode, why? Because the author dared let the cheating wife have the last word.

Personally I enjoyed it, especially the little twist at the end. I confess when his wife gave her reasons I thought it a bit unlikely she'd play the same, slightly unbelievable game as he'd just heard from a stranger, but you surprised me with that last segment.

Does it need another chapter: if you want to cosy up to the BTB brigade then yes, otherwise its perfectly fine. May I suggest if you read this story don't moan about it being unfinished, just use a little imagination and aquire a sense of humour.

Karn9Karn9about 2 years ago

Wow needs a follow up to ensure the cheating bitch gets slaughtered!

DavidadDavidadabout 2 years ago

Another unfinished story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 years ago

I understand - and am not that surprised - that this flash got its current low rating. But I do believe that the main reason for it is genuinely an issue of perspectives.

See, this is not a story about a wife getting away with cuckolding her husband; this is a story about a man that doesn't want to get this divorce.

Bob knows that Cora cheated on him. He knows that she has been cheating on him for a while. He has proof of her adultery - both from his own eyes and on film. He has recorded evidence of her interactions with her current paramour. And, yes, he did not witness them actually doing the deed (HIS DECISION, by the way, because, if he stayed put, he would have gotten it on video too!), but it doesn't at all change the fact that she still cheated on him - hell, Bob said it himself! So, ultimately, there's nothing else he needed to do, but book some appointments with divorce attorneys, so that he can know his options, and get the ball rolling on the dissolution of their union.

The problem here is... he absolutely did not want to end his marriage.

Any sane grown man would have either gone to a lawyer the next day or confronted his cheating wife the very night he found out about her affair, either at their home or at the parking lot he found them making out. Bob did... nothing. He went to bed and slept on it. Then, instead of doing the rational thing, he came up with this juvenile and pointless idea of 'boys' night out' to make her jealous, even though he had no plan of actually doing what she did during her 'girls' night out' and he couldn't even muster any male companionship for his own outing - which is quite pathetic when you really think about it. Dude spent that whole evening, refusing to face facts about his marriage, unloading his woes to co-workers (because, evidently, Robert Dalton doesn't have any actual friends... which may be a sadder fact than him being cucked), trying to find some way, some justification to not walk away from Cora... Yet, sadly, his pitiful prayers were answered by Pauline French, who gave him the flimsiest of out imaginable - an out so puerile, so putrid, so half-hearted, but it doesn't even hide the fact that his wife indeed cheated on him for her own sexual gratification! But he took it! The man took it like a strung-out junkie takes his medicine, and a little push from his completely deceiving wife sealed the deal. Bob could now justifyingly live with being cheated on.

JPB gave us here the short tale of a man who tried his hardest to find a way to remain married to a woman that he knew turned him into a cuckold. Raging against Cora or feeling bad for him is pointless, since Bob is, without a doubt, the biggest villain here, a villain for his own making that ultimately hurt only one person: himself. He prioritized his relationship, almost to the point of retardation, over his own self-esteem and mental well-being, and will be rewarded for it with many years of wifey putting the horns on him (let's not kid ourselves: what she has going with Brad may be coming to an end, but this won't be the last time Cora will step out of her marriage, guarantee, especially since she got away with it so easily, this time around...) But wanna know what's the kicker here? There's value in this. For men out there, it's more valuable to read stories like this than in praising most of the unrealistic BTBs around this site, which are only good at giving a kick of endorphin. There's some cold-hard lessons JPB left around here, such as:

• Never take back a cheater - more likely than not, they'll cheat again

• After catching a cheater, beware of gaslighting

• Do not prioritize your marriage over any other relationship you may have, otherwise you may end up without

friends

• Never take relationship advice from strangers, ESPECIALLY women, unless you are 100% certain they have your best interest in mind

• Treat your wife like a queen, and she'll treat you like a peasant

• Best relationship advisors around are... divorce lawyers. They just are - they deal with this shit just as much, if not more, then marriage councillors

• And always trust your gut. Your gut got no reason to deceive you. All it is doing is looking out for you

There's probably more, but this is the core of what you can take away here. Ultimately, nobody wants to end up like Bob Dalton, but the only sure-fire way to avoid such a fate is to learn where he got it so wrong, which is not what a mere divorce or a BTB would have done. Yes, it's highly unpleasant to read about any man being played for a fool, but I honestly cannot muster much sympathy for the MC here, since he is the one would willingly became the main clown of his own circus. Learn from his mistakes, so you can avoid becoming another Bozo.

Thanks for the cautionary tale, author. Hard pill to swallow, but we all have to take our medicine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First JPB story I haven't liked. At least he's branching out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🤮

conehead69conehead69about 2 years ago

If this is a comedy, then it is well done, but if this is not the case, then there is still something missing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While a good story, the biggest problem with the story, if you’re a fan of JBP, is that the end was predictable the moment the girl introduced herself as Pauline French. He’s painted this character so many times as devious, promiscuous and deceitful.

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

Nice twist. Us poor fellas get screwed more often than we know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good show Bob. LP

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years ago

Heh. Nice twist, Bob. You are a creative genius, and what I most enjoy is that you don't give a fuck. You write your story, an endless variety of them, and every one is an entertaining trip. Thank you, sir. Write another, please. Randi.

phill1cphill1cabout 2 years ago

lol

So, he's supposed to be "ok" with her 'pretend seducing' a co-worker?

moronic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending sucks. JPB, you owe the ladies of Sigma Gamma Rho an apology for using an affiliation with them as a plot device in this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BTB

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

This will end badly

FredHuckFredHuckabout 2 years ago

This is just a POS

I'VE read better from grammar school kids even though it was non sexual!!!

1 🌟

Fred Huck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yippee! You wrote another fuck the husband story!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

JPB there you go again.

You just to go write something for me to click 1*.

The story deserves it.

Sam37Sam37about 2 years ago

It is well written as usual. I think this is the first story by JPB that I did not like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RAAC and BTB are enjoyable. Letting the cheater get away with it just pisses me off. Contrats. You've earned the first 1 star I've ever given. Shame, really. I usually like your stuff.

littleone35littleone35about 2 years ago

The husband gets played the ladies laugh at him because the poor fool loves her

sxyilmsxyilmabout 2 years ago

IMHO there is a major plot hole with the sorority sister angle

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

I didn't like the way this played out. After seeing what he did actually see, accepting her feeble explanation should have only been done with a grain of salt. Therefore, further surveillance was mandatory, so catching her soon was a gimme.

“I'm yours and he is never going to get what is yours and what is always going to be yours and yours alone.”

Even IF she was telling the truth about teasing Brad, this statement often used by wives in these stories is absolutely false. She has already given away much of what should belong to only the husband. The touching, kissing, and groping he witnessed is cheating. In another story on this site, a wife took a promotion contingent on her continued screwing of the boss, maintaining that it never diminished what the hubby got. BS to that also. Some of her pent-up horniness got satisfied by the boss, that didn’t get bestowed upon the husband, only what was left over.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Ooh a diabolical bitch with a tight SGR sister. Very creative and enjoyable, and although I didn't like the outcome, I liked the story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should divorce the whore, but figure a way to make her suffer greatly, mentally and physically, first...

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 2 years ago

Had to smile at the way this turned. Do, so hope, more is to follow.

I'd suggest this sort of female support for each other happens far more than we men would like.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

The moral of the story is never believe that bullshit story about "leading him on" it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I just hope this is a multi part so it doesn’t end here

ribnitinribnitinabout 2 years ago

Damn that Pauline French

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Find this tale fundamentally depressing. It tries for humor, but the level of amoral betrayal is so profound that I simply find myself stunned. The bitch wife in this one is right up there with Linda in February Sucks... This one really begs for sequels like February Sucks.. Still well written.

5 stars

Mcas1955Mcas1955about 2 years ago

Great short story with a great JPB twist to the ending. Let's get someone to write a sequel maybe picking up where Bob sees Paula's pic one day when he looks at his wedding album and he catches on.

No rating just wish JPB would write more love his stories. That says it all

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

What an ugly story of betrayal. How many years untill the next lover?

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Great storytelling. Hate that Bob becomes a CUCK!! Needs A BTB ending...

TrustingagainTrustingagainabout 2 years ago

I’ve always enjoyed your story telling but I do agree the wife and Pauline need to get burned.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - just another Jelly Peanut Butter standard story line, you could have ended it a bit better if the husband were to get up early the next morning and play back the recording of her phone call with the sorority sister, right in front of her face. The look on her face would be 'priceless' and your story would have gotten a much higher average score. Just say'in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent writing, fleshing out the storyline...but I didn't like the storyline. Agree with several other commenters: BTB both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For the people who read the comments first. This is a Pro cuckold story. Wish authors would put a warning about the story being pro cuck. 1* as cuckolding aint my bag.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

A guy who will follow her on a girl's night out, is not going to believe that lame ass explanation. He'll verify and catch her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sequel where the two get crisped!!!

He was there and left?!

And she wasn't home right away.

Wimp hell with it

Wimpy cuckold!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

he needs to find out, take revenge, and get the sorority sister, too

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Seems like a 1 star till there’s a second chapter where there is a BTB. Otherwise, nope.

jesemmojesemmoalmost 2 years ago

You just left your reading hangin' at the end of this story. So, Cora is going to continue her cheating and hubby is going to remain a clueless shit. Not fair.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, a loving, trusting and faithful husband. Have to say this one caused a queasiness in my stomach, butterflies, it kinda made me sick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...