Bobbie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Marwynn leaning on one of the sinks and looking at her reflection in the broken mirror. She turned and slowly walked over to Bobbie. Why are you here, slut? I warned you, didn't I?"

Bobbie nodded and looked up at the big ugly woman. Her voice trembled as she said, "I-I don't know why I'm here."

"You know that I could hurt you real bad, right?" Bobbie nodded her head. "You know that you're going to lick my piss off this dirty floor, right?" Bobbie hesitated, looked down and then nodded. "You know I'm going to abuse the fuck out of your white body tonight, don't you?"

Bobbie nodded. She was scarred, but she was also getting turned on at the thought of this massive black woman owning and abusing her small white body. "OK. Then beg me slut. Beg me to use your white whore body."

Bobbie first looked at the floor. Then she looked into the eyes of the big woman and begged. "I treated you badly for years. I thought I was better than you. And now I know that I am just white trash and deserve whatever you want to do to me. I'm begging you to use my body. Abuse my body. Do whatever you want to my body. You can whip me, piss on me, spit on me, call me names, beat me, and you can make me do whatever you want. I want you to use me until you're feeling better or you realize that I can't take anymore."

Marwynn reached in her pocket and pulled out a switchblade knife, walked over and cut Bobbie's clothes from her body and tossed them in the trash. She pulled down her own jeans and then squatted in the middle of the floor and began pissing a strong yellow piss onto the floor. When she was finished, she pulled her pants back up and glared at Bobbie. She looked down at the disgusting mess on the floor and knew that she had no will to fight this monster of a woman. No, she wanted to be dominated by her.

Bobbie dropped to her knees and began slurping up the piss. Marwynn had never seen anyone do this before. She thought that the floor probably hadn't been cleaned in weeks, but Bobbie licked all of the piss, along with some of the dirt, grime, and anything else that was embedded in the tile.

When she finished, Marwynn told her to wash her face. "You're going to lick my ass hole in front of the whole bar and I don't want no piss covered face in my ass."

After Bobbie washed her face, Marwynn grabbed her by the hair and dragged her back to the bar and threw her naked body on the floor next to the bar. At first the customers stood in shock, but then they all began pointing at the slut and laughing at her, knowing that she chose to be in this predicament on her own.

Marwynn ordered a beer and dropped her pants. She grabbed Bobbie's head and rammed her face into her ass. As she began licking and probing the fat smelly ass, her own pussy was soaking wet. She had no idea why being abused in front of a bar full of people was turning her on, but it was.

Marwynn called the bartender over while her ass was being probed and ask, "Do you still have any of that ginger left back there? And some rope?" The bartender nodded. "Go get me a big piece of it." The bartender disappeared for a minute and then returned and handed her a big piece of ginger and laid some rope on the bar.

He asked, "Are you going to do what I think?"

She nodded and said, "She's going to experience figging in front of everyone, if you don't mind."

The bartender laughed and said, "Use the big table in the corner." Marwynn nodded and pulled out her knife and began stripping the outer skin from the ginger.

Marwynn reached down and pulled up her pants and then hauled Bobbie to her feet by her hair. She told her slut to follow her to the table. Bobbie was so turned on that her pussy was dripping down her legs. " Lay on the table slut. We're gonna play with you." She grabbed her hair and spun her to face her and said, "Do you have a problem with that, cunt?"

"No Ma'am," Bobbie responded. She laid on the table and was promptly tied down spread eagle on the table. She told three of of the men nearby to pick up candles on the nearby tables and drip the wax on Bobbie's tits. As the men dripped the wax, Bobbie squealed and squirmed on the table as the whole barroom laughed at her. She was too turned on to be humiliated.

Marwynn reached down and began fingering her pussy and nodded to the men to stop dripping wax. Bobbie started coming on the big woman's fingers. After her first orgasm, as she was beginning to relax, Marwynn shoved the two biggest pieces of ginger up her pussy and then walked back to the bar to get another beer.

Before she had returned to the table, Bobbie was already screaming. "Aaaah! Please. Please. It burns. Please get it out. Uuuugh! Oh shit shit shit! Please Marwynn. Help me!" Bobbie was thrashing all over the table and the table was wobbling around the floor.

Marwynn turned back to the bartender and said, "Get me a big wooden spoon so I can beat her tits and pussy while she's squirming around over here." A minute later Marwynn began slapping Bobbie's exposed tits with the spoon, but she was too far out of it with the burning of the ginger to really mind.

As she beat on her tits, she said, "I told you to leave, bitch. I warned you about my mood you stupid cunt." The crowd moved back a little so as not to incur any of Marwynn's ire.

The big woman turned and said to one of the nearby women, "Go into the bathroom and find this slut's clothes on the floor. Bring it back here so I can gag this bitch. She's making too much noise, and we haven't even pierced her nipples yet." The woman went into the bathroom and saw the discarded urine covered clothes on the floor. She took it back and gave it to Marwynn who ripped a big piece off and shoved it into Bobbie's mouth and them ties another piece around her mouth holding it in.

Marwynn reached down and pulled the ginger from her pussy and laid it on the table next to her. If Bobbie had thought taking it out would immediately stop the burning, she was wrong. Marwynn walked to the other end of the table and slapped her hard in the face and said, "Pay attention to me." Bobbie immediately stopped crying and yelping, but her pussy continued to squirm in pain.

"OK, you miserable piece of shit, "Marwynn said to her with contempt. "You thought you could bring your little white ass in here and have a cutesy little orgasm with us niggers and then go home. It don't work like that. But I am going to be nice enough to let you decided what you want me to do to you. Do you understand, cunt?"

Bobbie nodded and whimpered.

"OK, listen. If you don't tell me your choice in 10 seconds, I'm going to do both. Do you understand?" Bobbie slowly nodded. "OK, here are your choices: I will either put this ginger up your ass." Bobbie immediately began violently shaking her head no. "Or I will pierce your nipples." Bobbie's eyes were as big as saucers and she again shook her head. "So what's in gonna be, slut?"

Bobbie continued to writhe in discomfort from the lasting effect of the ginger in her pussy and she continued to shake her head no. She was almost panicked.

Very quickly Marwynn said, "nine and ten. Ooops, you're too late. I guess I'll be doing both." Bobbie tried to scream, but the urine soaked rag in her mouth prevented her.

Marwynn told the bartender to give her a needle and two paper clips. Bobbie was still in panic mode and was squirming all over the table again. Marwynn bent the paper clips and held the needle over a candle. He told four of the bigger men to hold her arms and legs. He told two more of them to keep chest immobile.

Once Bobbie was completely immobile, Marwynn turned and drove the needle through her nipple and then inserted a paper clip. Bobbie tried to scream and move but couldn't. Marwynn repeated the action with her other nipple. Bobbie was sobbing and trying to twist her body loose.

The men let her go and stood back, and everyone began laughing at the totally humiliated white slut with the paper clip nipple rings. Marwynn took out her knife and removed the outer layer of the ginger again. She looked down at her whore and said, "Does your pussy still burn." She nodded at her. "Does your nipples hurt?" She nodded again.

Marwynn removed her gag, and when she started to open her mouth, she slapped her face. Bobbie looked at her owner in shock as Marwynn leaned over and gently kissed her slut. She shoved her tongue into Bobbie's mouth and heard her sob turn into a moan. She pulled back and said, "You truly are a worthless slut, aren't you?" Bobbie closed her eyes and nodded.

"Kiss me again, slut." Bobbie anxiously awaited the fat woman's lips and almost came when she kissed her and shoved her tongue back into her mouth.

"Damn," Bobbie thought, "I really would do anything this beast told me to do."

Marwynn pulled back from the kiss and spit on her fingers and reached down and shoved two of them into Bobbie's ass. Bobbie came again at her owner's touch. Marwynn smirked at her and reached down and shoved the ginger into her ass. Then she smiled at Bobbie and said, "I'm going to slap your tits with the big spoon some more. OK?"

Bobbie nodded, and then a split second later the pain from her anus hit her. She lifted her torso and strained the ropes as she screamed.

"Damn bitch," the big woman said, "now I have to gag you with the pissy rag again." She shoved the rag back into Bobbie's mouth and went to get another beer. Everyone else stood around and laughed at the pain being experienced by the white slut. One of them picked up the wooden spoon and they all took turns slapping her pussy and tits.

When Marwynn returned, she removed the ginger from Bobbie's ass knowing that her discomfort would continue for another 10 - 15 minutes. She handed a beer bottle to one of the women and a flashlight, with a smaller diameter than the bottle, to another. She said, "Use the bottle on her pussy and the flashlight on her ass and work the bitch over. I'm going to get smokes and will be back in about 30 minutes.

When Marwynn returned, she smiled when she saw the beer bottle sliding all the way in and out of her sloppy sagging pussy and the flashlight was rammed all the way into her ass. Bobbie was passed out. She had cigarette ashes all over her body and face, and it appeared as thought she had cum in her hair and on her face. Her tits and pussy were bright red from being beaten with the spoon.

"Untie the slut, leave the bottle and flashlight in her fuck holes and let's have another drink." Marwynn spit on the slut and then walked away. As the others walked past the unconscious whore, they all spit on her and flicked their cigarette ashes onto her face and chest. .

About 20 minutes later, Bobbie regained consciousness and rolled onto her side. She felt something and reached down and removed the bottle and flashlight from her pussy and ass. She saw everyone at the bar drinking and having a good time. Her pussy and ass no longer hurt, but they had a slight burn. Her nipples hurt and she looked down and saw the two paper clips through her nipples. She saw and smelled her urine soaked shorts and top that were in shreds. She tried to get up, but she fell back to the table and passed out again. She was only out this time for a couple of minutes.

She eventually got to her feet. A few of the people at the bar saw her and began laughing again. "Nice nipple rings, slut," one of them yelled. Everyone laughed.

She staggered to the bar and Marwynn turned around and said, "Close your eyes and open your mouth slut." Bobbie immediately complied and Marwynn tapped the ash from her smoke into her mouth. She handed her a beer to wash it down. "I told you that you should have left bitch." Bobbie nodded.

Marwynn looked around and said, "I'm gonna walk the slut to her car. If anyone wants a last feel, get it now." As Bobbie leaned on the bar, most of the group grabbed or slapped her body. Several fingered her pussy and ass, which surprisingly gave her another orgasm.

When the bar patrons had finished with her, Marwynn lifted her over her shoulder and carried her to her car. When they got to her car, Marwynn leaned her against the driver's door and said, "You did pretty well tonight slut. You cheered me up, but I don't want to see you back here again. As far as I'm concerned, we're more than even for any slight you did to me in high school."

Bobbie nodded her head and said, "Tonight was too much for me Marwynn. I don't think I could do that again. You've found my limit for pain and humiliation."

"Good," Marwynn said. "If you change your mind, the next time I'll turn you over to the bar crowd and let them do whatever they want with you. Understand what I'm saying?"

Bobbie just looked at her. Marwynn asked again, "I said do you understand?" Finally Bobbie slowly nodded. "Good night slut, or I should say, good bye," Marwynn said. "Here's something to remember me by," she said as she grabbed Bobbie behind the neck and pulled her in and shoved her tongue into her mouth as she kissed her.

She heard Bobbie moan and felt her rubbing her pussy against her jeans. Bobbie put her arms around her neck and shoved her tongue into the fat woman's mouth. Marwynn pulled back and smiled knowingly at the white slut. She pulled her in for one more kiss. When she let her go after the kiss, Bobbie continued to hold her arms around her neck. When Marwynn pulled her arms off her neck and put them down, Bobbie fell to the ground.

Marwynn turned to walk away and she heard her say, "Please. Please Marwynn." She turned back with a puzzled look on her face. "You own my body Marwynn. Please let me lick your ass before I leave."

Marwynn smirked at her and said, "It's hard to believe that you have sunk this low, Bobbie."

She looked down and said, "I'm your whore, Marwynn."

Marwynn smiled, turned and dropped her jeans. In a split second Bobbie's face was buried between her massive cheeks and her tongue was shoved into her ass. Marwynn let her slut eat her ass for a few minutes and then said, "Go home slut. And don't come back" She pulled up her jeans and walked back in to the bar.

12