Bobbing for Dildos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing what she was doing, Jason bent his head forward to retrieve the apple. But before his lips were attached, she opened her mouth, dropping the apple to her hand, and locked her lips onto his.

Everyone realized that this was the signal for the action to begin, so each couple made their way to different areas of the room.

Trish had become so aroused that when she started kissing Jason, she couldn't stop. She let the apple drop the rest of the way to the floor, and grabbed him by the back of the head and started to kiss him passionately.

Not knowing exactly what speed the action should take, Jason followed her lead and grabbed onto the back of her head, twirling his fingers in her hair as he did so, and returned the kiss with as much feeling as Trish was giving.

Trish pushed her tongue out of her mouth and Jason allowed his lips to part and accept her probing. They each took turns exploring each others mouths until it seemed that they both would lose their breaths. Trish leaned back toward a more upright position, temporarily stopping the action where she was at, but when she looked around, everyone else was fully involved in some sort of foreplay. No one had started with their dildos just yet, and she was happy to see that. It was time for the guys to learn to make a woman happy, and she was sure that the girls were more than capable of guiding the guys towards what they needed.

Jason remained sitting where he was, still beholding the sight before him. She had looked fine as she walked through his lobby, but this was a sight that he wanted to etch in his mind for a long time to come. Her mid back length blonde hair flowed and spread outward as she rocked on her knees so that Trish could get on her feet. Her frame wasn't small, but she didn't have any excess meat on her bones, just enough to fill her out and make her stunning in her nakedness.

Trish had purchased a dildo from a fantasy store back home before she left to return from summer break. It was six inches long, and made from a jelly material. The packaging said that it was for "anal" use, but she liked the feel and shape of it, so she decided that she would purchase it to use for her vagina at the current time, but it would be handy if she ever chose to try the "other entrance" as she called it. It was formed into a natural penis shape, complete with the hardened veins that come with a fully erect penis. She enjoyed the feel of something in her, yet at the same time, something that rubbed on her clit as she pumped it in and out, so that length was a perfect size. And the jelly allowed it to bend easily as she drove it downward into her love hole.

Jason watched as she retrieved the dildo from her purse that was lying on the table. It looked like it would have a cherry flavor, just from the coloring of it. He was sure he was about to find out if it did or not.

Trish came back to where Jason was at and pulled him to his feet. His cock was fully erect, and she found herself staring at it for a moment before she collected herself and grabbed him by the hand. Trish led Jason to the bedroom where she pulled him in front of her and began kissing him again. Jason was one hell of a kisser, and she was enjoying every moment of it.

Trish could feel the hardness of his cock as it pressed into her thigh when she brought him close to her. She was sure that at times it even seemed to be jumping up and down, most likely from the eroticism of the moment.

Trish slowly spun the two of them around until the bed was at her back, and she slowly leaned backwards until she reached the point where they both collapsed onto the mattress.

Jason equaled her in his eagerness to kiss, and she could feel his cock start to drift inward towards her privates. She knew then that it was time for her to take care of what she had wanted in the first place. A face between her legs with a dildo buried between her lips.

Trish reached her hands up and separated her face from Jason's. She then reached down and grabbed the dildo and brought it up almost level to his face.

"Uh, uh, uh, first things first," she said, almost purring as she spoke the utterances.

Jason wasted no time and grabbed the dildo from her hands and started the descent of his face toward the prize that was under him.

Trish felt his tongue flick across her skin as he slithered downward towards her belly button. Jason stopped to lick the outer edges, before diving his tongue down into the hole that defined her naval. Trish's hips went up in reaction to his movement, almost crying out to have that same tongue buried between her lips, steadily sucking her clit.

Jason knew that she was ready for him, but he still took his time and ran his tongue down the side of her groin area and on down the inside of her thigh, before bringing it up the inside of the other thigh and letting it rest just above her clit.

Trish could feel his hot breath on her skin as he moved down her body, and her pussy twitched from the aching desire that was building between her legs. Now his breath hovered just above her clit as he took a moment to inhale the aroma, and she wanted to raise her hips so that he had to bury his face all the way into her vagina. But she decided that as long as he played by the rules and it felt good, she would let him set the pace.

Jason brought the dildo up to his mouth and he inserted the flat end just inside his lips. There was a flared edge around the end of it that made it easier to keep inside his mouth, although the weight of the toy took a little getting used to. It wanted to naturally bend downwards, and he found that it was a balancing act to keep control of it. He raised his head up just a bit more until the dildo was dragged up her body and across her pussy.

Trish instinctively spread her legs to allow him easier access to her.

Jason didn't stop with the dildo though, and continued with it up her body until he had it between her breasts.

Trish was so aroused by this time that with a penis shaped object approaching her face, she automatically opened her mouth expectantly, awaiting the insertion.

Instead Jason pulled the dildo back from her chin and ran it across and around her breasts. The firm feel and perkiness of them made it easy to maneuver, as they didn't flop or move when he shifted from side to side.

Trish could feel her vagina quivering in excitement. No man had ever taken their time like this before, and although she felt like she had to have her toy buried in her crotch, she didn't want these feelings to end either.

Jason continued his journey with the toy back down her belly towards the area where he knew that she needed it the most.

As the dildo crossed back over to her vaginal lips, she bent her knees as much as she could and spread her hips to allow Jason to have the easiest access to her pussy, which was dripping with juices from her arousal.

As the jellied head fell into the folds, Jason pushed his head forward so that the tip was headed for the depths below him. On the first try he missed, and the head continued downwards toward her ass.

Trish had never had anything other than a finger inserted in her anal cavity, so she flexed just a little bit and slightly closed her hips and legs as she felt the toy miss its intended target.

Jason quickly recovered and raised the head back up. Changing the angle of the approach just a little bit, he was successful in inserting the head of the dildo into her vagina.

Trish moaned in excitement as she felt the head push past the opening of her pussy. The familiarity of the jellied instrument brought about a sense of satisfaction to her aching depths, and she craved to have it inserted all of the way.

Instead Jason moved the dildo slightly up and down, increasing its dive into her depths at a gradual pace.

Trish started to move her hips in order to feel more of it inside of her, but each time she did, Jason quickly backed up with the toy and waited until she rested her hips on the bed once again before starting his decline into her nether regions.

This continued until at last the dildo was completely buried inside of her pussy. When it was completely in her, Jason released it from his mouth and started to flick his tongue across the top of her clit. The arousal from all of the foreplay had made her clitoris become erect and red, and the fact of it was not missed by Jason.

He continued to lick and suck at her clit while the dildo remained buried up to the hilt in her vagina.

Trish's hips were now a continuous movement as she strove to start some movement with the jellied object that was still buried deep inside of her. She tried to flex her vaginal muscles in an attempt to move it, but her pussy was quivering so much from the clitoral stimulation that it was hard to control anything that was going on.

Jason found himself wanting to reach up and use his fingers to also stimulate her, but he knew the rules, and he didn't want to break any, especially not now. This girl was putty in his hands and he knew it, and planned to take full advantage of it.

Trish's whole body was writhing on the bed from the pleasure that she was receiving, while at the same time feeling an agony because of wanting more. The only thing that she could think was that she wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. Her body was craving an orgasm, and she couldn't take the pressure anymore.

Jason still had his head buried between her legs, lapping up the juices that were freely flowing, while he continued to lick and suck on her clit. He could tell by the increased movements of her hips and the moaning that was growing louder in pitch that she was ready to come. Jason moved his mouth back down to her pussy and wrapped his lips around the end of the dildo and got a good bite on the end so that he could maintain control. He knew it was going to be difficult to keep it in his mouth when her hips started to move frantically.

Trish could feel his breath on her vagina as it brushed across her lips. Then she could feel the dildo starting to move, and she began to move her hips in time to the movement. The dildo started to be removed farther and farther as the strokes began to get faster and faster.

Jason was steadily bobbing his head up and down, determined to let her have the release that she so desperately needed.

Trish didn't care anymore that the body of the dildo wasn't rubbing her clit. She was so aroused by this point that she didn't need the extra stimulation, and within a few minutes of Jason pumping her pussy with the jellied toy, she exploded into an orgasm that caused her pussy to start convulsing as wave upon wave crashed down around her.

Jason never let up the speed of his thrusts as she bucked, though he almost lost hold of the instrument a couple of times because of her wild movements. As he heard her and felt her starting to wind down, he slowly brought the motion to a halt with the dildo buried as far as it would go. He watched as it slowly slid out of her vagina and landed on the bed, covered in the juices that glistened in the overhead light.

Trish let herself start to relax, and when she looked down, Jason was staring at her with a smile on his face.

"God you are wonderful Jason," was all that she could mutter as she struggled to catch her breath.

They both lay there on the bed, listening for any other sounds. It wasn't long before Trish started to stroke Jason's cock back to its full hardness. Neither Jason nor Trish would finish the night frustrated when she got done with the real thing this time.

12