All Comments on 'Bobby and Abby's Amazing Adventure Ch. 04'

by emelle78

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just

Give her to Clarke and stop torturing us with this crap.

Zarek11Zarek11over 4 years ago
Wish you would have continued your other story

Of course, I can't tell you what you should do, but I wish you would continued the "Fantasy Football Players"- story. That story is far more interesting than this recent one. Because there you have created two character, who are kind of likeable. The wife Julie, (I think was her name) behaves like slut, but she also shows love and sexual desire for her husband, that's completely missing here with Abby. And the husband Freddy gets thrilled watching his wife getting fucked, but he doesn't behave like a complete submissive wimp, like Bobby does in this story and like so many others husband in the stereotypical cuckold-story. Also Freddy does fuck is wife well and makes her orgasm with his cock, while Bobby obviously isn't able to. Therefore I found Fantasy Football Player-story a nice and exciting change comparing to so many other stories on this site. It's a pity you have never continue this story. The Fantasy Football Players-story makes me think you're actually a talented writer, but this story? Sorry, I have to say Bobby's and Abby's adventure isn't amazing it's just boring.

RubaltoRubaltoover 4 years ago
@Zarek11

I absolutely agree with you. I also would have wished the author would have contuined the other story. Julie and Freddy are far more interesting than Bobby and Abby.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
This

This author apparently thinks of he/she/it throws enough shit against the wall something will eventually stick.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks emelle. Not bad, for a cuck stroke story. But as noted, crappy unlikeable characters. Too OTT. Probably belongs in fetish, there is no longer a full marriage.

Same old same old

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing beats a slutty wife. Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

26thNC apparently knows all there is to know about shit. Seeing as he gets his packed every night by his cell mate Devontea.

Satinlover69Satinlover694 months ago

Haha, the comments so full of hate! Always the same in this category. Well to break the trend I’ll give my thoughts and say that I’m loving reading this series so much, every chapter is fantastic. I like all the characters very much. I’m envious of Bobby. I’d love my wife to be as slutty as Abby and to play on my submissive side. I’ll hold off before reading further, I like to make my cock wait for a release……. When Bobby gets to eat cum straight from source, I’ll be gushing….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous