Body Suit Hell Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 of the republished story, "Body Suit Hell."
2.2k words
4.27
40.3k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WLotus
WLotus
51 Followers

Chapter 1: Night Nurse

The nurses never spoke unless the patient was gagged. They preferred one-way conversation.

"It's time that we change your plug and dildo to the next size up. Sorry, but you still won't be allowed to poop." The night nurse said.

Sarah whimpered faintly from behind the gag.

"The good news is that we'll be having meatloaf again for dinner! Then we can play with your clitoris before we put you to bed.

Just remember to eat all of your dinner or we won't let you go pee before bed time, either."

Sarah badly wanted to be out of the body suit that she had been encased in for the last twelve days. It was made of a rubberized material that would still allow her skin to breathe while remaining on for extended periods. The suit also had a number of criss-crossing straps that could be secured and pulled tight to turn her into any pretzel the nurses wanted to. She was presently secured face-down with her ass up in the air.

Sarah cried out through the large penis gag stuffing her mouth as she felt the dildo in her pussy being deflated. It must have been hours since she had last urinated. A tube running up her urethra to an inflated balloon in her bladder insured that not even a drop could escape. She could feel her bladder spasm uncontrollably for hours with no means of escaping her rubberized body suit so she could open the valve and relieve herself. It was maddening.

Her urge to pee was typically only a fleeting misery- especially when it came to the constant fullness of her bowels. The first anal plug she had taken was already much too large for her virgin bowels to take. After they smothered it in lubricant and worked it up inside her- which took at least an hour- they inflated it and left her. The pressure of the plug alone was already enough to make her feel like she needed to take a huge dump. The urge only increased as she was fed but not unplugged. Through some sort of tube system she was kept clean and alive but she never felt any amount of her load leave her body because it worked while she slept. If it was pumping something out then it was also pumping something else back in which kept her in an unbearable state of fullness.

"URRRRRRR!"

The nurse removed the spiked crotch strap between Sarah's thighs. Over the course of the last day she had the belt pulled tight into her pussy to hold the dildo in place. The barbs had slowly been digging into her labia without breaking the skin. Having the blood flow return to the dimpled areas hurt even worse than when they had initially put the belt on.

As the strap was peeled off, the large wet dildo slipped noisily out of her gaping wet cunny onto the table below her followed by a large amount of white fluid. The nurse shaved and cleaned her. The warm water was the first welcome feeling of the day.

Unfortunately, the relief of having the dildo taken out was short-lived. The nurse wasted no time pushing its lubricated replacement in despite Sarah's groaning protests. All the while the nurse swirled a gloved finger over Sarah's neglected clit.

When the base of the even larger dildo finally made contact with Sarah's swollen labia, the strap harness was reconnected to the body suit so that she couldn't push it out. Sarah screamed as the barbs once again dug into the soft pads of her labia. The nurse also didn't bother to finish playing with Sarah's poor clit and stepped off leaving her frustrated.

Then the nurse started to fiddle with the valve on her butt plug. Sarah started to cry in mad desperate hope that they would somehow change their minds and let her poop after 12 days of forcing her to hold it. The plug was kept in place by means of the strap harness. The back end had a small, rubber opening to run the anal dildo through. Inexorably, the plug deflated and was simultaneously pulled out. Sarah moaned loudly from the palpable relief of actually feeling something descend down her colon and out of her anus after several days of only pushing. When it reached the last few inches of its length, the penile-shaped object was pulled out quickly while the nurse tipped her restrained body onto the new dildo plug propped up on the table. Of course, Sarah tried desperately to shit but they had given her some sort of coagulant to stop her up. This made sure whatever she was holding could be easily prevented from escaping with the head of the next butt plug. Using her body weight to drive her down onto the heavily-lubricated anal plug, Sarah could only helplessly cry as her load was pushed back into her distended guts.

"UGGHHHH...."

"Last one, then you poop."

It had been 4 days since her last plug change. Sarah breathed heavily and her tummy gurgled loudly as her anus resumed its attempt to expel the monstrous ass plug. The nurse inflated the plug to seal her off. As Sarah contemplated the finer points of being denied the bathroom for (potentially) several more days, the nurse flipped a vibrator on that was connected to the catheter running up Sarah's urine channel. It hurt at first but then started to turn her on. Unfortunately, it still wasn't hitting Sarah's ignored clit.

The nurse hooked up a feeding tube to Sarah's gag, all containing "meatloaf." "Meatloaf" was the standard fare for Sarah and the other patients. It wasn't exactly meatloaf- more like an oatmeal paste- but it felt dense in her packed intestines all the same. The nurse piloted her encased form over to a handle that Sarah had to pull to send the food down the tube. Sarah only had a half hour to eat all of it and she had only failed to do so the first time.

She hit the food lever and despite the fullness in her bowels she was quite hungry. She had been "exercising" all day. She downed it as fast as she could but there always seemed to be just a little more than she could handle. By this time, her bladder was starting to scream at her. Sarah started to tremble at the thought of holding her pee all night. Likewise, they might not let any of her meal out of her ass for the next few days and her body was madly attempting to make room for her ongoing feeding. She tried to force more meatloaf down but felt her stomach protesting to the point that she couldn't fit another drop.

"There, there," the nurse chided. "We've kept you at the same level for the last nine days. You can do it."

Sarah cried behind into the feeding tube and begged for it to end in low, chanting moans.

"Pheeeessss...Heeeess...Heeeeessss."

"Well, I'll be nice and let you empty your bladder tonight anyway."

Sarah felt overjoyed by this unexpected mercy. They turned off the vibrator. Well...one mercy at a time.

"However."

Sarah's heart sank.

"For not finishing dinner, I'm going to connect your catheter to a one-way-valve on your butt plug."

Sarah cried as they hooked up the tube. She was tipped nearly upside-down so that her pussy was the top-most part of her torso. Her bladder was so full that her toes were curling. The urge was twice as unbearable without the vibrator teasing her. The valve was opened and Sarah was surprised to find that her warm urine flowed into her quite quickly. The relief in her bladder was matched only by the compounding cramping in her distended intestines as she gave herself an enema.

When she was done, she was wheeled over to the examination table and secured with her legs spread apart. They left her for a while to digest. The pressure in her groaning belly was so unbearable that Sarah was barely aware of the howling emanating from down the hallway. The nurses were obviously working on some other unfortunate patient and Sarah wondered what twisted fate the woman was meeting.

Sarah slipped into a hypnotic state where, resolved to her fate, all she could do was start to bear it and get through this hell. She rode the waves of desperation for what felt like an eternity before the nurse reappeared.

"How bad do you need to shit now?" The nurse asked.

"UUUFGHHH."

"You look about seven months pregnant," the nurse said as she started to deeply kneed Sarah's cramping tummy.

"HIEEEENNNN..." another wave, that Sarah had been holding at bay for a while, hit her due to the added pressure.

"I bet your full little butt would keep you up all night if I didn't give you the sleepy tea."

Sarah attempted to ignore the suggestion. The thought of going the whole night without any sedation was so terrifying that she wanted to find any way to divert it from reality. They had done it once before when she didn't finish all of her dinner.

"Well...in any event, let's give you another problem to think about for a while."

Sarah knew what she was in for before the nurse even returned to the room. Her only reprieve (if you want to call it that) from her bowel retention torture were the long sessions of orgasm denial they subjected her to. She hated that she could be so perversely manipulated but it was impossible to prevent the nurses from stuffing her holes and doing things to her clit which was exposed through a small opening in her spiked crotch strap. Usually, after a few hours of play they left her without finishing her off.

The nurse opened a small bottle and grasping it with two opposing fingers, flipped it over so as to apply a small dab of gel on her gloved fingertip which was stopping the open end. Planting her palm on Sarah's crotch strap, the nurse began to rhythmically swirl her finger around the base of Sarah's clit. The gel created a warm, tingling sensation. As the heat compounded, she felt her clit stiffen as the blood rushed into it.

Soon even the holistic fullness in her pelvic floor started to contribute to the forced pleasure. She still periodically attempted to shit and the contractions caused her vaginal walls to clench around the enormous dildo buried in her pussy. She felt that if she could get it out far enough to ride it that it would push her over the edge that she had been maintaining for the same 12 days she had been in forced constipation. Of course the body suit and strap harness prevented her from getting the dildo to move an inch. As the orgasm gradually built in her Sarah could feel the drool start to drip from around the penis gag in her mouth.

"Uhhhhmmmm...mmmm...uhhhhhh...." Sarah had long given up holding back her moaning and it felt good to let it out.

"Very frustrated...."

As it built and built, the nurse's finger gradually slowed- keeping Sarah right on the verge of coming but always receding at the last moment. The involuntary clenching of her vaginal walls the caused a strange sensation in the pit of her stomach and the back of her throat- like choking. She attempted to rock her hips in an effort to fuck the enormous dildo buried deep inside her but could receive no satisfaction other than the heavy fullness as it stretched and filled her completely. The barbs on her spike chastity belt also dug in to further detour her orgasm. Then came the worse part.

The nurse produced a small glass vial with a long, thin tube protruding at the other end. Navigating it to the hole in Sarah's crotch strap, she placed it on her clitoris and started to pump the air out of the tube. This caused her clit to swell further as the blood rushed into it but it had nowhere to go.

"I'm giving you a four hour sleep delay tonight. You have a big day tomorrow. In fact, you can think about this for the next few hours: what you will experience in the next three days will be worse than the last twelve days combined." The words jutted lifelessly into Sarah's brain. Placing a bottle at the opening of Sarah's gag, the nurse proceeded to squeeze its contents of mint-flavored sleepy tea into her mouth. After she was finished, the nurse pulled the penis gag out of her mouth.

Her breathing increased dramatically without the obstruction and Sarah was grateful for its removal. She attempted to speak through the sore jaw though she surely knew at this point that her words were pointless.

"Noooo...no...plleeese. Fughk...

"No plees. PLEES. At least leh me poop. At least let me poop. Juss a little!"

"Good night."

Sarah was left alone to writhe in the body suit. Her clit pulsated as the suction kept her going while she mindlessly rocked her hips and tried to clench her thighs together...anything to get some friction or pressure on her clit. Of course there was also the ever-present urge to shit her guts out which occupied her thoughts at least fifty percent of the time. She rode the waves of desperation for all four hours- choking and spitting as she rasped through gritted teeth- before finally slipping into a drug-induced, dreamless sleep.

...

WLotus
WLotus
51 Followers