All Comments on 'Body Suit Hell Ch. 01'

by WLotus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

My problem with this story is that nothing is said about the circumstances that placed Sarah in this predicament. Seems to me that included in the "story tags" should be "non-consensual", "sadism", and "cruelty". That, plus the medically impossible ordeal that's taking place in her body, takes away from what might have been an interesting tale. It is well written, though, and I shall read on in the hopes that it will all make sense sometime.

WLotusWLotusover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your input. This story does have a deep world that is revealed as the story continues. There is also an explanation for the motives of the characters and the (well understood by the author) medical impossibility of such events. This is a science fiction erotic horror story. There is also a sequel in the works further expands upon the world in which the characters function (or rather, forced to function). Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy subsequent chapters.

DecemberPleaseDecemberPleaseover 1 year ago

I really like the direction of this series. When will the next chapter come out?

WLotusWLotusover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! I hope to upload a new chapter every week (provided Literotica approves my submissions in good time, which can be a challenge) and there are a total of 27 chapters. Hopefully this should give you plenty of chapters to enjoy while the sequel is in production!

bobbycull55bobbycull55over 1 year ago

Why is this happening to Sarah?

tenagainsttenagainstover 1 year ago

Followed you elsewhere for years now, and revisit and reread this series often (chapter 3 is truly one of my most favorites - the unfairness of her situation is just… guh, I could bathe in her suffering)

I saw a previous reply from you hinting at a possible sequel coming down the line?

I can’t wait :)

Cheers, friend.

Very glad to find you here and see you’re active again.

Keep up the good work :):)

WLotusWLotusover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Tenagainst! Thank you so much for following me. Indeed, a kind patron has commissioned me for the first few chapters in a sequel. Personally, I already like it 100x more than the first haha but an artist is always hardest on themselves. Also, feel free to contact me at hexian.wlotus@gmail.com if you'd like to commission me for a painting or story, or just want to keep in touch. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous