Body Suit Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of the republished story, "Body Suit Hell."
1.1k words
4.23
19.5k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WLotus
WLotus
51 Followers

Chapter 2: Morning Nurse

Sarah awoke from the gurgling sensation emanating from her bowels. Evidently, the dense solid that she had been contending with the previous evening had converted to a liquefied state overnight leaving her with quart after quart of diarrhea trapped up inside her. Unfortunately, the liquid also caused her terribly bloated stomach to cramp even more than the solids had done the night before. Despite the pain, she attempted to remain still and silent as she lay on her back with her hands secured to her sides. She preferred to stew rather than see what horrors were in store for her next.

Each twist and torque of her abdominal muscles caused her to writhe in her bonds. She knew that she would never get to the black slug snaking deep into her bowels and lodged in her stretched rectum but she couldn't help but try. As silently as possible, she flexed her arms and legs in different combinations but could not get the body suit to move more than an inch or two in any given direction.

Sarah also felt the presence of the dildo still planted into her sex but the barbs in her chastity belt were blessedly absent. Her clit ached terribly between bouts of rectal contractions. Eventually, her full bladder also started to complain, though all the sweating she was doing helped to curtail the water retention. She thought of crying out to see if one of the nurses would come and open her catheter valve but thought better of it.

Regardless of how silent she attempted to remain, the morning nurse eventually entered the room. She had dark red hair and a large stature; standing at least six-feet-tall. She silently worked her way around the room, checking Sarah's monitors and vital signs. Unable to bring to mind a reason to talk, Sarah chose not to speak. That is, until the nurse produced the next penis gag for her to swallow.

"Please, can we skip today?" Sarah begged.

The morning nurse placed the gag by her mouth, as if to say, "open." It's smooth surface gleaned in the artificial light of her cell; a cluster of tubes came out of the base. But Sarah was at her wits end. She could no longer voluntarily open her mouth and subject her self to any more of the mindless, never-ending torture.

"Please! I can't...."

The nurse continued only to wag the gag in front of her mouth. Sarah clenched her jaw tightly shut and squirmed her head away. The nurse soon became fed up and slammed the gag down on a nearby table. She started to rifle through the cabinets and Sarah instantly regretted her mistake.

"No no please! I'm sorry!"

It was too late. The nurse pulled out an enema bag and a long tube and began to fill the bag with water. Sarah started to cry. It was beyond imagination to try to fit anything else in her petite figure and bloated intestines. She wondered if they even pumped any volume out during the night. Sarah began to wail as the nurse connected the enema tube to her butt plug.

"Please," Sarah began again. "I can't take this anymore!" The nurse acknowledged her.

After she was finished, the nurse retrieved a muzzle of sorts and began strapping it around Sarah's head and under her chin. The muzzle kept her jaw shut and prevented her from talking.

"Good morning," the nurse said. "Today you get an enema instead of breakfast that you will hold until the day shift nurse arrives. I was going to wait to give it to you at the last moment but because you didn't open your mouth, I will give it to you slowly over the next couple hours."

"MUUUHHH...."

Sarah trembled as the nurse started making her way to the valve.

"I'm only opening it a little so that you will be able to take it at a nice, easy pace."

Sarah heard the soft hiss of the water being pumped into her guts just before she felt the sudden coolness of the water seep into her upper intestinal tract.

"Mmmmmuuuhhh...muhhhh...ugnnnnn...."

The nurse then began methodically suspending Sarah from the ceiling-spread eagle and nearly vertical-which only added to her misery. Sarah could also feel her catheter moving in her pee-hole...causing a painful pinching sensation each time it moved. Lastly, the nurse placed a rubber balloon in Sarah's hand.

"Wondering what that's for?" She began. "That's the, 'I have to pee' balloon. You can squeeze it at any time to empty your bladder but by doing so, you'll be injecting right back into your ass. I wouldn't want you to get dehydrated."

"Enjoy your morning," said the nurse, turning to leave, then she stopped as she hesitated. In a final act of mercy or cruelty (Sarah couldn't be sure of which), the nurse flipped the vibrator on to Sarah's catheter tube. The morning nurse left, turning off the lights behind her.

As the blackness of the room enveloped her, Sarah felt the pressure slowly mounting within her. In the quiet darkness, the feeling was the only tether to her physical self. Soon, her stuffed bowels made loud enough noises to be heard above the constant purr of the vibrator and Sarah's persistent howling. Without the vibrator, the enema would have been so unbearable that she wondered if the experience would cause her to go insane. Still, she couldn't believe how desperate she was to have an orgasm as the vibrating tube bypassed her clitoris- which was still trapped in the suction tube and throbbing.

The extra liquid in her system eventually cycled its way to her bladder which inexorably filled. As soon as Sarah felt the discomfort she pumped the ball, simply glad that she had control over something. It was difficult to differentiate between the enema and the urine anyway.

Meanwhile, her mad urges to expel the huge enema hit her in waves; each caused a panicked-frenzy in her body and mind. Between the waves remained the persistent and mind numbing hours of orgasm denial torture. The pressure from the huge enema put extra pressure on her already stuffed vagina. Combined with the vibrations from the catheter, Sarah was insane with the urge to touch her clit; which, of course, she was prevented from doing because of the body suit. She felt her clit throb in the back of her throat as she continually rocked her hips without any control over herself. Her loins clenched hard around the base of the dildo still stretching her.

In these moments, the shear overload of sexual pleasure overwhelmed her senses and created a state of uncontrollable euphoria...so long as her bowels didn't spasm. The spasms came longer and longer apart but grew in intensity each time as Sarah was slowly filled near bursting. By the time the day nurse arrived, Sarah was a soaked, sobering mess.

...

WLotus
WLotus
51 Followers