Body Suit Hell Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4 of the republished story, "Body Suit Hell."
765 words
4.06
14.3k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WLotus
WLotus
51 Followers

Chapter 4: Night Nurse

Sarah was exhausted by the time the night nurse arrived. She had been emptied and refilled so many times that she was virtually numb to the sensation. The day nurse had long ago ceased pleasuring her clitoris and she sat in a squat position grunting and moaning but mostly just trying to get as many deep breaths in as possible amid the unceasing sexual torture she was being subjected to. Eventually, Sarah was completely refilled and the cycle came to a bitter end.

"Well, you made it this far," said the day nurse, earnestly. She then turned and had a conversation in low, imperceptible words with the night nurse. They both seemed to be in agreement about something and turned to Sarah.

"Tomorrow is the big day, huh?" said the night nurse. "Are you feeling ready after your day of training?

Sarah rolled her head from side to side before lazily nodding.

"Harder than you thought it'd be, huh?"

Sarah nodded again and the nurse smirked.

"Yeah, that's how everyone feels. Just wait until tomorrow- or what will feel like tomorrow to you," continued the night nurse.

The day nurse spoke again, "It will take a little bit to get your body rejuvenated after the last thirteen days of your preliminary treatments. You'll feel much perkier when you wake up."

"Before we put you to bed, we're going to go over a few things," said the night nurse. Sarah's guts seized again. The night nurse waited for Sarah to catch her breath before continuing.

"First you'll be split up by twos, unless you're an automatic washout. Then you'll be separated until the next round. If you're paired up, you compete until one of you forfeits. The winner goes to the next round until there is only one left."

"If you win, you finally get to shit out that enema and cum. If you wash out, you get a random punishment that you must endure in our care for an indefinite length of time," said the day nurse.

"Forfeiting guarantees that you will empty your bowels but not orgasm. Now to this," the night nurse tapped Sarah on her rubber-encased head. "While we've had you here we've been gathering data..."

"Scans of your brain, to be more specific," The day nurse interjected.

"...taken while you were brought to the brink of orgasm again and again. This data was then compiled into a computer program. By using an electromagnetic signal we are able to replace the signal your brain makes while having an orgasm, thus further denying you sexual relief."

"We call it the 'inhibitor,'" added the day nurse.

"While these devices have become fairly reliable, there is only one way to truly know if it works properly." The night nurse smiled.

With that, the nurses began setting up something underneath Sarah. When she was at last in position, the nurses removed the crotch strap and began anchoring the large dildo embedded between her thighs to the device, followed by the enormous plug that was still forcing her to hold her huge load of poop.

The night nurse flipped a switch and the dildo started to slowly fuck her.

"This will be very nice...at first," said the night nurse.

The heaviness of the dildo wormed its way in and out. Each incremental thrust up inside her threatened to split her in half but the rhythmic pumping after weeks of stagnant stretching quickly stiffened Sarah's clit and brought her to the verge of climax. There, she lingered. The motion her body had begged her for was cruelly given in mind numbing steadiness. Her clit screamed for some- any- friction but the nurses felt she was better served by without having that desire fulfilled.

At this juncture, Sarah had, incredibly, become accustomed to holding the enema despite its holistic size. Only A general, overwhelming fullness dully ached within her belly which was stretched tight in her black bodysuit. Besides, Sarah's mind was so busy chasing the maddeningly elusive orgasm she ravenously craved and to which the enema was now regularly contributing. The fullness in her rectum was helping guide the dildo into her G-spot and wetness was pouring out of her loins and down the rubber surface of the dildo and onto the floor.

"I'm going to leave you like this for at least eight hours but don't worry, you'll still get PLENTY of sleep before the big day."

The two shared a wicked laugh then walked out, turning out the lights behind them. Sarah was left to her fate in the long darkness.

...

WLotus
WLotus
51 Followers