Body Suit Hell Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 of the republished story, "Body Suit Hell."
2k words
4.1
16.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WLotus
WLotus
51 Followers

Chapter 3: Day Nurse

The day nurse was compact but carried a great deal of taught muscle on her frame; much like a gymnast. Her hair was black and pin-strait. Her demeanor had a grace to it and she moved almost playfully across the room.

"So...I wonder what you need to do more," began the day nurse. "Have someone massage your big, swollen clitty or poop out that enema?"

"Ooooogph...oooop...uhhhph!" The gag made it impossible for her to even beg to shit out the huge enema she was holding; not that the nurse would have listened. Instead, the nurse started to secure Sarah's body in a sitting position with her hands behind her back. This put even more pressure on her strained anus as the liquid sloshed in accordance with gravity.

"UGGGGHHHFFF!" Sarah's bowels seized again and she heaved against the plug.

The day nurse smirked subtly. "I talked with the other nurses attending to you, and we all agree that we should give you a proper send-off before group trials. Besides, I think my treatment might actually help your odds for tomorrow."

Talk of odds did not sit well in Sarah's thoughts. She was already quite convinced that she had lost the worst bet of all time and couldn't imagine a situation in which things could be worse. The nurse turned the vibrator for Sarah's catheter off.

Meanwhile, the day nurse started setting up a large tank complete with an elaborate tube system which the nurse connected to her anal plug. Additionally, she began to attach a cruel looking vice to her nipples which were exposed from her suit. Two small, metal bars were placed above and below each nipple and slowly tightened to painfully trap them. The screws prevented them from coming off no matter how vigorously Sarah squirmed. Lastly, the nurse plugged in small, red and black wires to the side of each clamp before dropping between Sarah's thighs.

Sarah could instantly feel the suction cup depressurize right before the day nurse unceremoniously popped it off of Sarah's swollen clit. She then began attaching a similar clamp to Sarah's chastity belt and tightening the bars on either side of Sarah's engorged clit. Sarah only prayed that she hadn't also attached more wires.

When the nurse was finished, she turned and said, "I bet you've been wondering how we've kept you clean all this time. That would be thanks to this- your recycling tank." The nuse pointed behind Sarah.

"Here's the deal: I'll let you empty as much of that enema out as you can into your recycling tank. However, if it gets too full, a switch will activate and you'll get some very unpleasant shocks. The shocks continue at random intervals until you request to retake the enema, in which case you get your clitoris stimulated while I pump it back in."

Sarah couldn't believe what she was hearing, but resolved herself to figuring out some method of managing the predicament she was about to be forced into. How would she "request" to retake the accursed enema if she remained gagged? They had told her she would eventually be allowed to have a bowel movement and they never lied. She only hoped that this wasn't her only opportunity. It would mean that she would have to hold it to prevent being shocked- something she was utterly incapable of doing.

"I've cleared my schedule for the afternoon...which should give us plenty of time."

Sarah tried to steel herself as the nurse flipped a switch. Instantly, Sarah started to vigorously empty into the tank behind her. The feeling of release was incredible; better than anything she had felt in her entire nineteen-year-old life. She breathed heavily and broke into a sweat as she pushed wave after wave out of her. Eventually, she felt the urge leave her and she felt her body start to ease. Much to her surprise, the day nurse allowed her to recover for quite some time. Then Sarah heard a quiet click and the first shocks hit her nipples.

"BWUHHHH!"

The first one was more of a surprise than an overwhelming pain but as time passed she became fearful of when the next ones would come.

Click.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

The next burst was a little longer and hurt more than the first. It also caused Sarah's stomach to cramp and she started to expel again.

"Ah, ah," said the nurse as she flipped another switch. Sarah quickly discovered that she was once again unable to go to the bathroom. As the familiar desperation returned, it seemed compounded by the brief but blissful emptying that she had just been treated to. Her body fought madly to end the forced constipation and her legs shook violently as she bared down hard on the plug.

Click.

"WWWWAAAAAAAUUUUUHHHHH!"

Sarah's nipples stung with pin-pricks directly at the tip as the nurse shocked them. This, of course, dramatically increased her need to empty her bowels as her defenseless body rebelled at the horrific treatment. After several moments of bug-eyed gasping, Sarah's bowels gave a loud groan as the enema settled back into her upper intestines. She barely caught her breath when:

Click.

"NNNNNUUUHHHHH!"

The shock once again stirred Sarah's bowels into motion; though not a drop could escape. Throughout the cramping, the nurse continued to give Sarah small shocks to add to the discomfort. It took much longer the second time but eventually her rectum relaxed as her body once again resolved to hold its load.

Click.

"UHHHHH! FFFFFFFFUUKGH!"

And thus the vicious cycle became apparent. Sarah knew that it would only get worse until she agreed to retake it but her muzzle prevented her from crying out. By the time the cramping was starting to subside, Sarah was trying to find a way to beg.

"Enemmmah! Enemmmah! Enemmmmahh!

Click.

WAHHHHHH!"

The shocks ripped through the tender tips of her nipples again.

"Enemmah...enemmaaa!" Sarah cried.

"Well, if you're sure..." said the nurse as she turned to open the valve again.

Along with the instantaneous pressure increase on her anus, Sarah felt a powerful vibration directly on the tip of her clitoris. It had been 13 days since she had anything that intense on the swollen dome of her bud but the feeling was ruined by the resumption of the painfully large enema. As the minutes dragged, the feeling of being penetrated so deeply while being stimulated started to cause her clit to convulse under the vibrator. Soon, she realized that if they kept it up she would come. Hard.

"They did this to me all the time during my prep cycles," said the day nurse.

Sarah was only vaguely aware of what the day nurse was telling her as her breathing became wispy and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She could also feel the distention in her tummy slowly increase, then everything stopped.

"Not yet huh?" said the day nurse. "You took it all before you could orgasm. Maybe you haven't been in the prep cycles long enough this time."

"Okay, let's try again."

With that, the nurse again flipped the emptying switch and Sarah started to shit, uncontrollably, for the second time. The pure relief almost tipped her over the edge of orgasm until, savagely, the day nurse stopped letting her empty with yet another flip of the switch.

"URRRHHHHRRRGG!" Sarah screamed as she vainly pushed on the plug.

"Sucks, doesn't it?" the nurse chided.

Click.

"HHHHHHNNNNNNN!"

Sarah started to cry as her predicament deepened.

Click.

"NNNNNNNUH! NUH! URRRRRRRRRRG!"

Sarah felt like a puppet on the end of a string.

Click.

"UHHHHG! ENEEEMEH! ENE-"

Click.

"EEENNNNEEEM-"

Click.

"NNNNNNNNNUUUUHHH! PHLEEESSSS! ENEMUH."

Eventually, the nurse let her have what she so desperately begged for. The vibrations resumed their pleasurable assault on Sarah's womanhood while she was forced to retake the enema. For a while all she could do was try to catch her breath from the carnival of agony her tits were being subjected to but it didn't take long to switch Sarah's focus back to her aching clit.

As the orgasm slowly mounted, she prayed that there was enough enema left to get the job done this time. Inexorably, she could feel the stars behind her eyes...the summit of the edge finally being surmounted...the sweat wicked off of her suit and she rode the huge cocks filling her...she was coming!

Click.

"AAAAHHHHH!" The scream was her most high-pitched yet.

This time, the shock came directly through her clitoris.

Totally out of breath and completely shattered by her ruined orgasm, Sarah hung limply as she took the rest of the gut-busting enema. At this juncture, she was done playing the game. Unfortunately, the nurse was not.

Click.

"URRRGGHGHHHGGGH!"

It was another shock through her clit.

Click.

"FUUUUK!"

Click.

WAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

At last the enema stopped and the nurse spoke; "feel like going again yet?" Sarah attempted to ignore her because her response would only sow her own demise.

Click.

UGGGHHHHHHGGHHH!

This time all three of her most private places were shocked all at once. Her will was waning at the too-tempting prospect of being able to shit again as the shocks rose her cramping beyond the level of unbearable.

Click.

AHHHHH! Fieen, fieeeng...ppuhhhp? Poop...poop...poop...."

The nurse obliged and the cycle began anew. This time Sarah was given plenty of time to empty and recover.

"I'm going to miss you while you're in group trials," the nurse said. "Sure, you're just on your rookie run, but you have some toughness to you. To be honest, I'm kind of hoping you wash-out on your first time."

Sarah breathed deeply and closed her eyes as another wave erupted out of her. Eventually, it stopped and Sarah seriously wondered if she had been allowed to empty everything.

After a long silence, the day nurse spoke again. "Well, we both know what's coming next...."

Click.

It wasn't nearly as strong as the other shocks and only to her nipples, this time. Sarah still jumped, but mostly out of the anticipation of pain.

"All right...so this time, if you ask like a proper lady now, I won't shock you. Deal?"

Sarah seemed dubious.

"I'm only going to say this one more fucking time-"

"Enemuh."

"Enema...?" the nurse rolled her hand in a circular motion.

"Enemuh, pheeess."

"Very well."

This time the enema was administered much more slowly, almost passionately. The gentle hum of the vibrator caused her tiny clit to bounce madly as the pleasure spread into her stretched loins. As the forced climax neared, Sarah's fear of the shocks started to mount and she tried to hold back the mad complaining in her tiny, swollen clitty. As a form of twisted mercy, the nurse flipped off the vibrator. The urge to come gradually left but only before returning from the sheer pressure of continually taking the enema. With each slow chug her body grew more tense as it was stretched to its limit. Incredibly, she thought to herself that she might be able to sneak an orgasm while she took the enema.

Sarah fought with whatever she had to remain inert and silent but it was difficult to hide anything from the nurse, who was still watching Sarah intently. Again the pressure from the dildo caused her cunt to spasm. This did not go unnoticed by the nurse who simply raised an eyebrow.

"Pheese," Sarah begged, locking eyes with the nurse. The orgasm was going to be deep.

"Sorry, not my call." The nurse turned a dial and the flow of water lessened, keeping Sarah again on the edge and just short of the orgasm she now desperately wanted. "But even if it was, I still wouldn't give it to you."

After what felt like an eternity, the enema stopped and Sarah was at bursting-point yet again.

"While I completely understand that you wanted to sneak that one, I can't let that kind of behavior go unpunished. Sarah didn't have long to dread her punishment.

Click.

"NUUUUUHHHHHHHH!"

The shocks once again tore through her aching and over-sensitive clitoris.

"We still have a couple of hours until shift change," said the day nurse. "After I fry your clit for a while we can get some lunch and go at it again." The nurse smiled and winked mockingly.

...

WLotus
WLotus
51 Followers