Body Suit Hell Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5 of the republished story, "Body Suit Hell."
1.6k words
4.36
13.2k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WLotus
WLotus
51 Followers

Chapter Five: Group Trials Part 1

Sarah awoke naked and reclining on a black throne. Around her were perfect stones of white marble, all precisely carved and stretching as high as her restrained vision could reach and the dim lighting allowed. The humid air had a faint odor of burning incense that lingered with every breath.

Circled around her were nine other women, all naked and restrained. Each was seated on a black throne of their own with their heads framed in cybernetic crowns. They could only move their eyes. Sarah could also feel a tube gag in her mouth but the other end was left open.

At this moment, Sarah noticed another feeling. Sweet, blessed, emptiness. So long desired, Sarah tried to savor every moment. Unable to control her elation, she began to laugh to herself.

Without warning, Sarah felt an extremely powerful vibration between her legs. It instantly turned her knees into jelly and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she quickly felt a powerful orgasm building. Based around the breathing of the other women around her, Sarah surmised that they were experiencing the same thing as she was.

Then, one of the women began to howl through her gag. Sarah felt the peak building and building without any end in sight. A second woman began to cry out. The inhibitors had been left on.

Sarah instinctively struggled frantically to break free and unplug her head from the inhibitor but it was a wasted effort. Sarah settled in to endure as best she could. Wetness poured out from between her thighs and Sarah could hear the drops land with a wet crack on the marble floor beneath her. Her anus clenched and pushed in reminiscence of her former predicament. Soon they were all screaming for the forced pleasure to finally give them the orgasm they primally desired.

Sarah felt something cool and slimy touch her anus and begin to dig. With horror, she realized that they were reinserting her bowel plug and she would be powerless to stop it. Slowly, inch by inch, the plug progressed into her, stretching her spasming butt hole as it did. The intense vibration on her clit made the penetration more pleasurable than Sarah would have initially thought and it seemed to make steady headway into her despite its incredible girth. It felt as if she were having a bowel movement in reverse.

Sarah had no idea how long the dildo was, but it felt like she took something at least the length of her forearm. By the time Sarah had taken the entire bowel plug, she was panting, loudly. She then felt the plug expand and she knew she was once again sealed. Her vaginal canal remained empty and her pelvic floor contracted for want.

In front of each girl, a canister of gray pudding slowly ascended from the ground. Tubes ran from below them and back towards each one's throne. Sarah's canister looked more full than most of the other girls'.

"Congratulations," the female voice came from behind Sarah. "This is what you were able to accumulate. This will be your starting amount." The canisters started to slowly empty and Sarah could feel the sludge creeping back into her bowels. She gasped as the gray pudding methodically packed back into her. Sarah's rejuvenated body began to push anew as her full rectum tried to expel the intruder and prevent her load from being pumped back into her. Sarah could hear the other girls grunting as they also took their fillings. Each woman's belly also distended as if being anally impregnated by the concoction.

As time dragged ever onward, Sarah noticed that many of the other women were done taking their respective fillings long before she was. Scanning the room as best she could, Sarah calculated her soon-to-be competitors. A small, fair-headed woman seemed to be having a bad time of things despite being only half as full as Sarah. Some of the larger women were holding more but also had the extra room to fit more in. Still, most of them were done long before Sarah's small body finished being refilled.

Only one woman was given more after Sarah had stopped. She was curvy and voluptuous, with red hair. She had large breasts and wide hips that were bisected by her very red and unnaturally elongated clit. The red head grunted and heaved loudly but wasn't crying despite her insanely full belly, which was the main point of interest for Sarah and the other girls that could see the macabre show. Sarah had never seen a woman pregnant with triplets, but she imagined that it must have looked like the woman's bloated intestines now did. When she was finally done taking the huge load, the vibrators stopped and the room was filled with labored breathing and the groaning of full bowels desperately trying to to empty.

"You will now be paired up with your respective, randomly chosen, competitors," said the disembodied voice again. "The last candidate remaining without a partner is an automatic fail."

Two of the black thrones jolted to life and crept towards one another as if they were running on tracks in the floor. After they met face to face in the center, the wheel rotated and the two were sent off to the side. Then the next two met. Sarah only prayed that she wouldn't be paired with the red head as she waited, thighs shaking. When Sarah finally started to move towards the center, she was relieved to see the blonde coming towards her. When they at last came together Sarah could see the look of dull terror in the blonde woman's eyes.

After being moved to the side, Sarah wasn't sure of the remaining pair and thought of how cruel it would be for the redhead to have been the automatic fail. At the same time, Sarah didn't want to face her.

Again, the voice spoke: "your enema tubes have been connected to your opponent. Beneath your fingers you will find a dial and a lever. The dial to your right is the valve control. The further you turn the dial, the more the valve opens...but also, the more the vibration turns to electric shocks on your clitoris and nipples. The further you open the valve, the more chance you have of emptying your bowels--though I'm not sure your opponent will like that much. There's no guarantee that she won't push harder than you, either.

"Finally, if you can no longer take the pain in either your rectum or your nipples or clitoris, you may pull the lever under your left hand and forfeit. The competition starts now."

The vibrator sprang to life. Sarah wasted no time and started to open the valve. The shocks coursing through her clitoris and nipples were at first indistinguishable through the power vibrations but soon became virtually unbearable as the vibrator slowed. Her fair-haired opponent gasped as Sarah gradually emptied the contents of her bowels into her. The torturous filling was being diverted by the sexual longing in her opponent but Sarah knew from experience that the feeling would only last so long; then her urge to shit would take over in full force. Finally, Sarah could no longer take the shocks and closed the valve to deal with the considerable amount she was still holding while the vibrator worked on her swollen womanhood and aching bud.

Sarah looked down at her opponent's bloated stomach and back to her face so as to examine the results of her initial onslaught. The fair-haired woman was riding out the vibrator so hard that the enema wasn't having an effect. Sarah opened up the valve and started to empty again.

It still didn't seem to be working. Sarah took a deep breath and cranked the dial.

"WAHHHH!" Searing pain coursed through her body as Sarah noisily emptied into the girl. The eyes of her opponent flung wide in disbelief and she violently struggled to push back. Unfortunately for her, Sarah was in the habit of holding a much larger load in her bowels and there was no stopping her now. After Sarah was finished it was evident that the filling she had given her opponent was having a much more noticeable effect on her will.

For a while, the fair-haired opponent sat someone dumbfounded and extremely distressed. It was obvious to Sarah that her coven had done her a great disservice or she had not signed up for a strict enough training regimen. Eventually, Sarah's opponent plucked up enough ware withal to open the valve herself.

Sarah saw her jump as the current hit her and started to push. Sarah could feel the waste start to make its way back into her and did her best to relax and ride the vibrator which was driving her previously neglected clit mad. The fair-haired woman closed the valve due to the pain but she didn't leave it closed for long. This time she tried opening the valve all the way as Sarah had done but Sarah was ready- she had been waiting for this move.

Still holding the majority of the gray pudding, Sarah pushed. At first the blonde couldn't comprehend that she wasn't going to the bathroom, as she planned, and then started to panic as she realized that Sarah was pushing even more into her. The competitor closed the valve only to have Sarah open it again.

A look of grim reality washed over the face of the fair-haired woman. She knew she had lost but couldn't let herself drop out immediately. As the pressure in her intestines mounted, her breathing became more and more fluttered. Sarah pressed in for the kill and just as she did so, the fair-haired woman pulled the lever, forfeiting the match.

Sarah smiled through her gag as they wheeled the first competitor away.

...

WLotus
WLotus
51 Followers