Bodyswapped: The Spot

Story Info
Still in my BF's body, I head to the high end strip club
3.1k words
4.21
4.2k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samgreen
samgreen
14 Followers

I follow the unnamed girl out of The Dive Bar and head with her to The Spot. 



"So, I haven't gotten your name yet. While it's hot to fuck an anonymous entity with amazing legs, I do think I should know it." I say trailing slightly behind her. "Stranger danger and all." 


She smiles, "Ramona."

"Ramona?"



"Do not say it. I cannot beat the Scott Pilgrim allegations"

"I wasn't, I promise," I say crossing my heart, "I was just going to ask how your sister Beezus was doing."



"That is an insane reference. How do you even know those books?"



"Uh, I had three sisters growing up" I stammered. She laughs.

I have to admit, I am not killing the whole, "manly tough guy" thing I was planning on. But holy shit she's so hot. A part of me thinks I probably could've gotten her back when I was in my own body if I was still single, but who knows if I would have the "big dick confidence" I have now.

We're headed down the escalators as the cool air blows on our faces. She's texting some of her friends in a group chat. While her hair is mostly tied back with the scarf, pieces have fallen out since our rendezvous on the pinball machine.

The air pushes back on her hair, showing her neat chin and diamond face. I can see her earrings now. She has 6 in the ear I can see. A mix of gold and silver with colorful gems I'm sure are supposed to attract love or money or something. She has a little music note tattooed behind her ear.

"I like your tattoo." I say, tucking her hair behind her ear a little.



"Psh, thanks," she grabs her ear self consciously, "It's literally so dumb."

"No, I think it's cute!"

"Thanks. I got it when I was sixteen and thought dance was gonna be my like big thing for the rest of my life."



"I mean, it kind of is, right? Burlesque is totally dance."

"Yeah, I guess. Believe it or not I was actually classically trained."


"From those legs, I absolutely believe it."

She chuckles and we get on the subway.



"Thanks," she says grabbing a metal bar. I grab just above her hand, she leans in to me a bit. "I know some people are super judgey about what I do but honestly, I really like it." She leans back a bit on the pole, "Plus, now I make a shit ton of money so that rocks."

"Hell yeah, man, what ever pays the bills!"

"I bet you could be a dancer," She says, brushing her hand along my arm.

"Oh, I absolutely could not." I actually tried a bit of pole dancing in my younger days, but I was totally bad at it. Too top heavy to work without extensive training, I would assume.

"Boys have it SO easy when it comes to stripping. I mean, we put on more of a show then your typical strip joint, but still! Men jump up and down that thing easily. Their center of gravity is different or something."

"Hm, good to know. Wanna be my reference in case my whole corporate thing doesn't work out?"

"Glad to. What's your name again, Shirley?"



"Mike," I laugh, almost forgetting I'm still in my boyfriends body. I really like Ramona. While I would never leave Mike, I wouldn't mind if Ramona wanted to join us, whether just sexually or in an open relationship sorta way.

"Jesus, Mike, for an unusual guy you have an absurdly usual name. I'm just gonna keep calling you Shirley"

"Fair enough, bring it up with Barb and Paul it was their decision not mine."

"So what's your love life like, Shirley? I can't really believe you haven't got a girlfriend with how thick you lay it on."

"I have a girlfriend," is it just me or did I see Ramona's face sour a bit, "but we're in an open relationship. She's actually the one who talked me into going out and meeting someone tonight." 



"Wow, kinky girlfriend, aren't you lucky," she has stopped looking into my eyes. 



"Yeah, I think you would really get along if you ever met. We're very similar. Have similar tastes in women." I hint.

"Interesting. So you're looking for a unicorn mostly." 



"No, I'm just looking for cool people to hang out with. And you're one of the coolest people I've met in a while if we're gonna be honest."

I see her fight a smile.

"And you're not just saying that because my pussy is way tighter than your girlfriend's?"

"Hey now, I treat all pussy with love and respect."

She grins, "What's she look like, this girlfriend?"

"Well, she's got mid length blonde hair, pretty shapely legs like yours, but she also has huge tits like you wouldn't believe."



"Ugh, she sounds fucking hot. I'm pissed. I'm, like partially jealous of her and partially jealous of you for getting to fuck her." 



"I'm sure she would be ecstatic to fuck you. Even if I wasn't around. You're exactly her type." 



"Interesting. She eat pussy as good as you?"


"How do you think I learned everything I know?"


"Give me her number. Once I'm sick of your ass maybe I'll give her a shot." 

I grin and type my number into her phone. I save it as "Shirley's hot gf"

"Alright, Shirley, this is our stop."

We leave the subway and start walking up the street. That's when I see "The Spot". The sign is in a soft glowing yellow with a giant six foot circle in the same color before the double doors.

We step in and we're met with this beautiful jazz club decor. The tables are covered in table cloth and have real candles flickering. The people currently at the tables are ordering drinks and chatting amongst themselves. The tables are all slowly filling with rich young people, pounding shots and drinking fine whiskey. There is about six tables in a crescent shape in front of a large stage. The stage is a typical shape but the front thrusts out. A live band warms up on either side of the stage, strings, trumpets, the whole works. If it weren't for the introduction from Ramona, I'd have no idea this was a strip club.



Ramona grabs me a table in the front. "Hey Patrick, this guy's my DD tonight, keep the Shirley Temples coming over here. On the house!" She grins at me. "Do you wanna meet some of my friends before the show starts?"



"Sure!" I say, following her backstage. 



There are a bunch of people back here, in various stages of undress, but none seem to mind a stranger in their presence too much other than occasional bashful glances. Ramona brings me back to the girls dressing room.

"Apple, Moxie, this is that guy from The Dive Bar I was telling you about."



Moxie turns around in her seat, she has a full face of makeup. Thick foundation, red lipstick and gold chunky glitter extending from her right eye down her cheekbone. Her hair is as tall as the girls in Texas, teased and hairspray to the gods. She hasn't changed yet and is wearing a ratty blue t-shirt with "Evermore Park" written on it. The shirt is tucked into these tiny little jean shorts all ripped up because it's in style rather than from over wear. She's got on a beat up pair of cowboy boots to go with them.



"Well, hey there handsome. I'm Moxie," She stuck out her hand for me to shake, "I heard you were easy and give incredible head." 



My cheeks redden, "Well, I'm glad to hear words gotten out." I realize now why the girls in the dressing room are eyeing me a bit bashfully. They were turned on.

"And I'm Apple!" A high pitched girl with sleek black hair and in full attire squeaked. She was in nothing but black and gold sequined bra and tiny gold thong. Her gold platform boots wrapped all the way to the tops of her thighs, exposing bits of leg through the straps. Her face is still clean as she's prepped her costume before her makeup.

"Glad to meet both of you! Are you both dancing tonight?"



"I'm actually singing tonight," Moxie says, "It's my first time not as a back-up so I'm happy there will be a supportive face in the audience."


"I'm dancing!" Apple says.

"Singing, wow, I didn't know you did that here." 



"Oh, we do all kinds of things here," Moxie says, glancing at Ramona and Apple, "Speaking of which, I do get pretty stressed after a performance. If you wanted to come back here after the show. If you have nowhere to be, I mean."



"I wouldn't miss it." I wink at Moxie.



"ME TOO I'M PRETTY STRESSED TOO" yells Apple. 



I laugh, "Well, I'm happy to assist any way I can, good luck with the show!" I say before ducking out, trying to relax before I faint from all the blood rushing to my cock.

I head back to my table in the front. As I sit a waiter places a Shirley Temple in front of me. "Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a Coke or water or anything, sir?" He asks, eyebrow raised.

"No, I love these, thank you! Keep them coming!" I say slipping on my little cherry drink. 
I look around the performance space. The thrust has two poles on it about 15 feet from each other. There is about a section in the middle that extends even farther with a microphone in the center. There's stairs on either side of that platform so the performers can get on and offstage.

The announcer's voice comes through the speaker. 

"Welcome ladies and gentleman to the Spotlight. New York's best and brightest, naked for you today. Please note, for the safety of our dancers, do not throw cash at the stage. At the end of each performance you may let your waiter know which performers tickled your fancy and leave them a tip to collect after the show."

The opening acts were strange and queer, dancers in drag performing strange art pieces. While yes, they stripped, it seemed more like a show than your typical strip club.

Finally the trio's group number started. The lights on stage went black for a lone spot light on Moxie, standing center stage in front of the microphone.

"Real hot girl shit."

A trumpet from the live band squealed out.

A jazz version of Megan thee Stallion's body starts to play. It's surprisingly good. Moxie scats along to the "Body-body-ody" chorus showing off her vocal prowess. She's wearing a gold skintight dress with the tassels of a flapper dress all over. She had long gold gloves that went up to her elbows. The gold dress and tall blonde hair contrasted beautifully against her dark skin.

The two poles behind Moxie lit up. On the left Apple twirled but the right was empty. She twisted and turned on the pole. She seemed weightless the way she glided.

Where was Ramona anyway? I thought this was their group number?

Just then, from the ceiling on golden aerial silks, a familiar pair of legs slid down horizontally. After the slide, she stopped abruptly. Grabbing the silk, going upside down and extending her arms wide. She seemed to sparkle in the light as she slowly spun around on the silks.

But where is the girl that's supposed to be on the other pole?

The jazz band was really going now saxophone and trumpet improvising off of one another. Then the drummer started to hit a little filler beat. 



Tss tsk tss tss tsk.

Moxie leaned into the microphone. "Hello, ladies and gentlemen. We actually have a friend in the audience today. Tommy, will you light table number 4?"

A light shocked me out of my stupor. Suddenly everyone was staring at me.

"We are starting something special tonight and are hoping our friend would help us out."



Loud whooping and cheering started from the tables around me.

"Mike, would you come up here?"

I stumbled towards the stage, dumbfoundedly.

"Hello, darling," Moxie gestured to the stage, "As you all may have noticed, we're missing a friend of ours." She pouts to the audience. They respond in a series of aws.

"So, we thought it would be a great night to showcase our patrons here on stage!" 



The crowd erupts.

Oh fuck.

"Mike, give us a little show, and in return you'll get a special show with our girls here tonight"

The crowd is losing it.

"Uh... sure... okay... I'll give it a shot." I mumble into the microphone.

"We knew you were a good sport!" Moxie squeals along with the trumpet as the crowd cheers again. 



I try to remember that pole dancing class I took all those years ago. I look over at Apple. She's sideways on the pole legs spread from top to bottom. Not helpful. 



I jump up on the pole and cross my legs. This is actually much easier than I remember. I spin around before touching the floor. 



With more confidence I grab both my hands behind my back and pull up, flipping my body upside down on the pole. I grab it with both my ankles and let go, arms wide. The crowd screams.

I can see Ramona staring at me mouth agape from the ceiling.

The crowd is losing their minds.

The song ends and I wave grinning at the crowd.



"Well, well, well, don't we have a little show stopper in our midst," Moxie said grinning, "I think this one is more than deserving of this award. Don't you think, friends?" She asks the crowd? The crowd cheers back.

The horns blare the first notes of a jazz version of Doja Cat's Woman. "Can you grab me a chair, sweetheart?" She asks an audience member. One immediately appears. Through the brightness of the lights, I can't see anyone up here, I can only hear them.

"Sit down, sweetie." Moxie says. I sit in the chair and Moxie sits in my lap. She begins the verse.



"Know what you neeeeeeeed" she riffs. She starts to grind her ass on me. I am immediately so hard. Both from her huge ass but also knowing all these men are watching us.

"You can't reciprocate, I got delicious taste," Apple and Ramona slide their asses down the side of the chair. Apple fully bent over rubbing her ass near my head, Ramona sliding fully into a squat and bouncing, legs spread to the audience.

"Boy, let me be you woman," Moxie unzips her dress from the side and it falls revealing nothing but a thong and gold tassels. Both Apple and Ramona snap the back of their bras reveling their black tassels they spin in circles.

Ramona steps up on the arm rests of the chair, shaking her ass for the audience and grinding the air in front of my face. Moxie is still in my lap grinding me so intensely you would think we were fucking if these stupid pants weren't in the way. Apple is rolling and writhing on the floor bending her back so everyone could get a close look at her massive tits.



As the song comes to an end, Moxie continues to sit on me, but Ramona and Apple sit in between her legs, on their knees, spreading Moxies pussy to the audience.

Black out. The number brought the house down.

The girls drag me back stage.

"OH MY GOD, MOXIE!!! YOU'RE BRILLIANT!" A man on a headset said looking at an iPad yelled as we walked backstage, "YOU GOT A SHIT TON OF MONEY THESE LAST TWO NUMBERS!!" 



"Well, I couldn't have done it without my main man here," Moxie said, taking my arm. I smile and let Moxie lead me to the dressing room.

She sits me down on the table where I met her earlier as she was getting ready.

"Now," Moxie says, "It's a tradition around here that when a person makes their debut onstage as a solo performer all the other dancers give them head. Tonight was supposed to be my night but considering how much money you fucking got us with those two performances, I'd like to extend the offer to you." 



My cock is so hard I think I might pass out. I look around the room. There are five strippers, looking at me lovingly, stoked to suck my cock.

"Alright, I mean, if it's tradition, I'm happy to partake."

Moxie laughs and begins to unzip my pants. The other girls crowd around me, waiting their turn.

Moxie starts me off breathing cool air onto the underside of my cock. She sticks out the tip of her tongue and starts making tiny licks under the head. Then slowly takes the head of my cock in her mouth.

Her tongue swirls around the head of my cock as she slowly takes me in deeper and deeper. I feel the head of my cock pop pass the back of her throat. Holy fuck she's deep throating me right now. 

She makes little movements with her head, tonguing me wildly while the head of my cock is wrapped in the tightness of her throat.

As she's working on me, another girl I don't know the name of crawls in between my legs and starts licking and sucking my balls. God, it feels so fucking good to feel both those tongues at once. Moxie begins to ease off my cock but lets the other girl join her. They both lick and suck their way up and down my cock from the balls to the tip. Finally they meet at the tip of my cock and start making out with my cock in their mouths. 

I can see they're starting to get turned on. Moxie grabs the girls she's making out with's ass and the girl starts playing with Moxie's tassels. I see Ramona on the side starting to subtly play with her pussy.

Apple got up on the table in front of my face, "Mmmm I'm sorry, this is just really hot, will you please suck my tits?"

Apple's perky tits sat in front of my face begging to be sucked. I took a tit in my mouth and began to suck on them. Apple started moaning loudly. I pulled back, surprised so little would initiate such a moan, but I saw Moxies fingers were playing with Apples pussy as she continued to slobber on my dick with the stranger. I see the final stranger has shoved her hand down the front of Ramonas thong while Ramona pinched her own tits. 


"Okay," Moxie said coming up for air, "This is getting a bit hot and heavy for the work place. Do you have a place we could go?"



I grin. It's just a quick train away.

samgreen
samgreen
14 Followers