Bodyswapped: Party at Our Place

Story Info
I bring back my new friends for a 7-some with my girlfriend.
2.5k words
4.37
8.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samgreen
samgreen
14 Followers

The girls collect their tips from Ronnie as we head out into the night. Tonight, we are six hot girls (well five and one hot girl stuck in her boyfriend's body) with nothing but fun to be had.

Tonight has been an absolutely wild ride. I started the night getting all dressed up to go out to dinner with my boyfriend, body swapped with him from his birthday wish, had a one night stand with this stranger Ramona, went with her to her strip club, and now I'm about to have a 7-some with her, all her friends, and Mike in my body back home.

I wonder what Mike has been doing this whole time?

He had me handcuff him to the bed and told me to cuck him. Little does he know I'm bringing the party home to him. It'll be so strange seeing him in the lingerie I had planned for our night together. It all seems so distant now. A part of me hopes we'll never switch back. I make way better use of his body than he ever did.

The girls and I pass through the turnstile to get on the subway. Half of them pay and half of them jump the bar. I hold up Mike's phone and apple pay. The whole night is on him.

The girls all chatter among themselves once we're on the subway. Makes sense as I am the odd one out in this group. Men look at me, cocking their eyebrows, trying to make out what I'm doing in this group of insanely hot women.

"So where do you live, Shirley?" Ramona asks giggling with Moxie and Apple.

"Five more-" I say cutting myself off as I feel a hand graze my cock.

I quickly turn my head looking for which one of them did it but see them all giggling and laughing with each other. As the doors open a flood of people shove their way on.

Ramona is now standing directly in front of me and starts to subtly grind on me as I'm pushed against the pole. I feel myself getting harder as I remember her tight, soaking wet pussy from earlier in the night.

We're surrounded by the girls so I reach around and start rubbing her clit through her shorts. She turns around, mouth agape, and starts grinding even harder against me. I'm getting more looks from other men on the train, this time their jealousy is palpable. 

Ramona whispers to the girls. As we stop at the next few stops, the girls shuffle themselves in the crowd so they all get a turn grinding against me.

Finally, we get to my stop and the girls burst through the train doors like a flood. I scurry quickly to get to the front of the pack to lead the girls the right way.

"We meeting your girlfriend tonight, Shirley?" A few of the girls stop.

"Yes, she's handcuffed to the bed waiting for us as we speak."

"Good. I'm glad I finally get to meet the woman who taught you everything you know." Ramona smirks.

The girls look at each other and determine if I have a girlfriend and Ramona likes me I'm either A. Not a psychopath or B. I'm really good in bed. And it looks like the pack is willing to take that risk.

I lead the girls up the stairs to our apartment. I open the front door to the scene that started it all. The table with the cupcake, still uneaten (one of the few things still uneaten in this apartment), my uncomfortable heels kicked by the chair with my dress. And there's Mike, sitting in my lingerie, handcuffed to the bed frame, eyes wild and sweating. She looks at me and begins to tally the women I brought with me. Her mouth slams open but no words come out.

"Damn, Shirley, you weren't kidding. She's wayyyyyy out of your fucking league." Ramona says jetting out from behind me.

She walks over to Simone and squats beside her. "I heard you taught Shirley everything he knows. I aught to thank you for that."

"Shirley?" Mike begins and is quickly cut off by a gasp as Ramona's shoves her head between Mikes legs.

"Now, where were we?" Moxie turns to me with a smirk. She shoves me on the couch as her and Dusk, I have since learned is the mysterious other woman's name, begin again on my cock.

My dick aches from being teased for so long.

"Moxie, please, I've been waiting all night. Would you please deep throat me again?"

"Oh, we have much better plans for you tonight, just you wait." She grins.

"Lay down, Shirley," Dusk says in a commanding tone, "Here, on the bed." I lay down. I hear Mike moaning below as Ramona devours her.

"Okay, let's see what you got." Moxie says as she immediately sits on my face.

My nose is filled to the brim with her smell. I wrap my arms around her legs and smash her pussy into my mouth. 

"OH, FUCK!" She squeals, "You weren't kidding, oh fuck!"

Her pussy is already soaking wet from all the nights activities so far, I'm sure it won't be much trouble to bring her to her first orgasm. That's when I felt the soaking wet tightness around my dick. With Moxies thighs clamped around my ears as she rides my tongue, I have no idea who's riding my dick right now but she's moving like she's enjoying herself. 



The girls ride either side of my body in mixed tempos. It's clear they have no interest in pleasuring me, they're just using me as their toy. Moxie brings one of my hands up to her breast and begins to have me pinch her nipples. The other girl brings my other hand to her clit as she repeatedly bounces on the full length of me.

I feel Moxie getting close. I feel her thighs grip me so tight I'm seeing stars. I grab both her legs and pull her to my mouth. I circle my tongue around her clit under I feel her wetness dripping down my chin. Her sound rings clear, even muffled by her thighs, as she screams.

She flops down beside me exhausted but before I even have a chance to catch my breath another thigh swings over my face. This continues on as I circle through the girls. I know everyone got a turn and a few took a second round. I was so concentrated on pussy eating that I've some how stayed hard this whole time.

I think they've all ridden my cock as I vaguely recall feeling the distinct grip and riding style of each of the girls. But, of course, I haven't been able to see or hear most of them over the screaming on my head with their thighs clamped over my ears. 


I do remember Apple, who, as the tiniest probably has the tightest pussy, took her time as she began to slide down my shaft. "Oh fuck, he's so big," she yelped, "I'm gonna be torn in two!" That one was particularly memorable because someone was kind enough to eat her out as she rode my cock to help her lube up a bit.

I remember the feeling of a wet tongue repeatably lapping at my shaft as someone was trying to get their lips around Apple's clit. As she got wetter and wetter and was able to properly ride me, their mouth began to go south and lick and suck my balls as I was sucked up in Apple's vice grip pussy. I wanted to grab Apple's legs and just pound her but I was still being drowned by whoever had just taken a seat on my face.

But then something new happened, the stranger went even further south, pushing my legs apart. She started lightly rimming my asshole as Apple strangled my dick. I couldn't help but start moaning and whoever was on my face ground harder as punishment for slowing down. The stranger heard my moans and started lapping more intensely at my asshole. I could barely concentrate on the task at hand as she continued to eat my ass.

I always loved getting my ass eaten when I was in my old body, but now that I have a G spot in my ass I can't imagine life without it. The girls switched as Apple squirted all over my cock and the strangers face but she never stopped eating.

I could cum any minute now so I wanted it to be special since I would surely have a refractory period.

"Okay, who wants me to cum in them?"

"Ooo me!" said the girl who's name I recently learned was Rachel, from hearing Dusk screaming it beside me as the mystery girl fingered her. 



"Actually," she bent over the bed, "If you don't mind, would you come in my asshole? My pussy is a little exhausted."


"My pleasure." I said, standing up and walking behind her. 



My dick, rock hard and soaking wet from the last 45 minutes, was already lubed up to go straight in her asshole. I noticed her backdoor was pretty wet too, so I'm sure she had her ass eaten shortly before that encouraged this adventure.

I slowly shoved myself in, feeling the python grip of her ass around my cock. Rachel moaned taking me in, inch by inch. 



Slowly, she started to loosen and I quickened my thrusts. I looked around my bedroom and saw six girls in varying positions. Moxie and Dusk were 69ing on the bed. Ramona was still eating out Simone but Apple had her tits shoved in Simone's face.

I moaned as I bottomed out in Rachels ass over and over slamming myself into her as deeply as I could.

That's when Apple laid down in front of Rachel, shoving Rachel's face in her crotch.

Apple immediately started screaming, "Oh fuck, oh fuck me!" In her pinging voice.



I shoved myself into Rachel's ass as she tightened around me. I watched the girls as the began to come at the same time. Apple sucking on her own tits while Rachel had a finger in her ass and Rachel playing with her clit as I pounded into her. Rachel came and came hard, I felt her wetness drip down my pelvis as I continued to pound into into her rapidly constricting ass.

Finally, I cum as I feel her clench down on my hard cock.

"Oh, fuck, fuck fuck!" I whimper as I release wave after wave of cum in her ass.

"Oh, Jesus, Shirley, that was so hot," Ramona said, briefly coming up for air. Mike was practically cross eyed after Ramona had her way with her, "I love when men whimper."

"You've been such a saint tonight, Ramona," I say playfully kneeling in front of her, "You deserve a reward." I quickly flip her on her back and start eating her out. Ramona practically screams the moment she touches my taste buds after giving for so long.

I look over to Mike and I see Moxie has found the handcuff key and is leading Mike over to the bed. "Let's see if you really taught Shirley everything he knows." I watch as the girls take turns riding Mike's face. They cum a lot quicker after getting off unlike my refractory period but I guess that's the price of being a man.

Ramona kicks my back and screams as she gushes in my face for the second time tonight. I feel myself finally being able to get hard again. Apple drags me to the bed and I prep my neck for another hour of work but she says, "We have a little surprise for you."

She sits me on the edge of the bed and ties Ramona's scarf around my eyes. Now, blind to everything, I sit and wait for the surprise.

At first all I can feel are tongues. I'm not sure who, but someone is wrapping their tongue around the head of my cock as someone is licking and sucking my balls. I feel a new pair of lips on the side of my neck as I feel perky tits pressed against my back.

"Oh, fuck..." I sigh

"Yes, moan for us Mike, it's such a turn on."

I whimper louder as the girls switch off. I always have a minimum of three tongues on me but they all have different techniques. Sometimes I have three tongues licking my shaft, sometimes I have someone devouring me while someone sucks and someone else licks my balls.

Thanking god, out loud, someone stands me up blindfolded and starts deep throating me. She grabs my hands and puts them on her head, encouraging me to start face fucking her. That's when I feel it.

Who ever was eating my ass before is right behind me, licking me from one side as someone licks me on the other. I take both their heads in my hands and shove them down. The stranger swallows my dick, whole. I feel her throat contracting around the head of my cock. The ass eater is no longer playing around, licking and tonguing my sensitive hole. I feel myself getting close and I tell everyone to pause. 



"I want Simone." I say taking off my blind fold. I look behind me and see Dusk's shimmering gray eyes, "You, stay." I tell her. She nods obediently.

I point the bed and Mike lays in front of me. I throw her shapely legs over my shoulders and I shove myself with ease into her. This is where we are all started, I think as I watch her massive tits bounce from my thrusts. All the other girls, excluding Dusk, are watching us now as Simone whimpers louder and louder as I slam against her G spot, Dusk controlling our pace as she rims her tongue around my asshole.

I watch my own face as Mike gets closer and closer to coming.

I really am so beautiful. Great legs, great tits, fatter ass then I initially thought.

Mike's face scrunches up.

I think he would be happier this way. My little pet I keep in the bedroom while I take on the world.

Mike starts to scream as her pussy floods around my cock.

The girls around me cheer Mike through her orgasm.

I bottom out in her and I cum harder than I have all evening.

I look around and the girls look satisfied but absolutely exhausted.

"Hey, you're all welcome to stay the night if you would like!" I offer. Sleepy nods follow from around the room. I grab extra pjs from my dresser and hand them out.

Rachel and Moxie cuddle together on the couch with Apple and they all fall asleep. Dusk sleeps in the recliner leaving me, Mike and Ramona all sleeping in bed together.

Mike snores loudly on one side of me when I hear a little voice.

"Hey," Ramona whispers, eyes fluttering shut, "I'm really glad I met you, Shirley"

"I'm really glad I met you too." I whisper back, giving Ramona a full and proper kiss.

"I'll see you in the morning," she says, rolling over.

"See ya." I say. I shut my eyes and feel a warm, bare, ass rubbing against my cock. 



I guess someone's ready for another round.

samgreen
samgreen
14 Followers