Bogota Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the middle of a very nice dream, lying back in the jacuzzi with the water jets finding all of my sensitive places. When I opened my eyes, Rogelio was nibbling at my cock and playing with my balls and backside. Seeing that I was awake, she rolled over on her back and told me to "put him here, cowboy". I sat up, climbed on top of her, and did just that. First with slow strokes, in and out, rubbing her clit, then when she wrapped her legs around me and urged me to go faster, I sped up and let my balls do the talking. There wasn't going to be a second act this time -- I already had that tight feeling between my legs, and she was pulling me into her almost as fast as I was trying to sink myself in. Four, maybe five minutes later I was huffing and she was moaning; no sooner did I let loose inside her than she let out a yelp and dug her nails into my back. I could tell there would be blood, but I was too lost trying to drive my cock further into her to care.

At some point, after we both caught our breath, she slid out from beneath me, her pussy still managing to grasp the head of my cock for a last kiss as it popped off. "I really ought to let you get *some* sleep before you go to work," she said smiling. I lay on the bed, totally wiped out, as she took a shower and dried her hair. She came back to me for one last long kiss, cupped my balls and said "Take good care of these, mister."

And with that she was gone.

I woke up the next morning, energized and looking forward to my drive to the office. I hoped for Rogelio, but I got a different driver and he was in a lousy mood. When I asked why, I got a lecture about foreigners who thought nothing about telling security they needed a driver and then not bothering to show up at the appointed time or location. "What did you do, just pick up a car and driver off the street? You should consider yourself lucky."

I thought about that comment all through the morning wrapup meetings. I guess he was right, because when I called the security office after my final meeting they claimed they never had a driver named Rogelio. I didn't get another opportunity; I left Colombia after lunch and haven't been back since.

/ END /

12