Bohemian Rhapsody and the FBG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like an hour but was probably about 15 seconds I stopped cuming and let go of Molly's head. She sat up and wiped a gobbet of cum from the corner of her mouth before sticking the cum laden fingers in her mouth and sucking them clean.

"Your cum tastes even better than your cock does Ben. You got any more where that came from?"

"I have enough Molly. Get your shirt on before we get to the hotel. We can't go upstairs with your tits hanging out like that. You might be my cumslut tonight, but you can't look like a cumslut in the lobby."

"Spoilsport," Molly threw her shirt back on but then wiggled about and slid her panties off before tucking them away in her waistband. She turned against the car door and started fingering her pussy. Her lips were dark, and her clit was dusky red.

"That's right, I am your cumslut tonight. I'm going to keep this pussy hot and wet for you Ben. My fingers will have to do until your big dick is in here instead."

"How do you want it Molly?"

"This cumslut wants it as hard as you can give it to me," Molly winked, her eyes sparkling.

"As you wish. Hard and fast it is."

I pulled into the underground garage of the hotel and found a parking spot. Molly and I got out and headed to the elevator. I hit the up button and when the doors opened, I pushed Molly into the car before hitting the button for my floor. Once the doors closed, I grabbed Molly for another kiss. I wish I could have gotten her to go down on me again, but the ride wasn't that long and I didn't want to chance the doors opening up and my cock being embedded in Molly's face.

The elevator dinged and as the door opened I whispered "Come on cumslut".

Molly giggled and ran down the hall in front of me. This time I knew that the flash was intentional as she pulled up the back of her skirt to show off her beautiful ass.

I walked down to my door and keyed it open with the hotel card. The door clicked and I opened it with my left hand as I put my hand on Molly's ass.

My fat bottomed cumslut hadn't cleared the bathroom door before her shirt was off again and she was racing towards the bed. She flipped the back of her skirt up and thew herself over the edge.

"Fuck me Ben! I don't want to wait any more. I need that cock now!"

Who was I to argue? I undid my pants again and dropped them and my underwear, stepping out of them before lining up behind Molly. I rubbed the head of my dick over her ass cheeks and up and down the crack of her ass, coating her fat bottom with slippery pre-cum.

Molly whined, "No Ben, don't play. I need your cock in my slutty pussy! Please! I blew you in the car, don't make me wait any longer." She bounced up and down, her ass cheeks clapping.

"Who was I kidding? I didn't want to wait any longer either. I lined up with Molly's pussy and stroked the head of my cock inside. Her lips gaped around the mushroom tip as her sex enveloped me. I didn't go in all the way, not because my little slut was dry or tight (she was dripping and deliciously tight but not prohibitively) but because I wanted to make this first part, this owning her with my cock, this penetration of her core last as long as possible. So I did short strokes, pushing a bit deeper, then deeper still, pulling almost all the way out before beginning again.

Molly tried to throw her ass back, to take me through the motion of her hips. "Come on Ben, put it in my cunt, I need it!"

I slapped her ass playfully, enjoying the jiggle of my fat bottomed slut. "When I'm good and ready Molly, not until then."

Molly yelped. I worked my dick in moth of the way and then pulled all the way out except for the very tip. I grabbed Molly's hips and slammed forward, burying my cock to the hilt in her waiting pussy.

"Oh god! Ben you are huge in there!"

I started slow full strokes but picked up a faster rhythm, my thighs slapping against the back of Molly's legs each time I thrust into her. Each slapping impact sent a ripple of energy through her jiggly ass.

I kept fucking Molly and with each pounding thrust she scooted a little bit forward on the bed. First one knee went up on the bed, then the second. I followed her until we were fully on the king-sized mattress. I pushed down between her shoulders until she was face down in the sheets, ass up for my enjoyment. Her tits were compressed and squeezed out to the sides of her body. The transferred energy of each thrust rolled through Molly's body so that her tits jiggled a second after her ass clapped from the plowing she was getting.

"Ben, oh god, Ben, fuck that pussy. Please give me all your cock."

I pulled out of Molly and flipped her onto her back. Molly immediately pulled her legs up, grasping her knees so I could get back at her sopping slit. I could see her juices splashed across the inside of her thighs and more of her arousal trickling from her pussy. I steadied myself on her legs and then she crossed her arms under her ripe tits, gathering them together into a veritable wall of marvelous breasts. The barbells twinkled in the lamp light.

"You stopped Ben! Come back, my pussy needs you!"

I'd only withdrawn so I could reposition and so I lined up again and plunged into Molly's slutty wet pussy. I braced myself on one arm so that my free hand could get at those tits. I couldn't get enough. I groped and fondled. I squeezed and pawed at her mounds. I tweaked and pulled at her nipples, eliciting squeals of pleasure as I continued to piston in and out of my fat bottomed cumslut.

Molly started to buck her hips up at me in earnest and she threw her legs around my waist.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ben, I'm gonna gum. I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Bennnnnnn!"

Molly went from bucking to thrashing under me. The muscles of her pussy clamped down on my dick and with the way she was tossing about I was half afraid she was going to rip my cock out at the root. Pussy juice flooded Molly and leaked around the cork of my cock, running in rivulets down my thighs and hers. Her orgasm soaked my balls in her juices as well.

Molly's orgasm got me going as well. I started to pound into her harder. "Molly, I'm not going to last much longer."

"Cum in me Ben. Filly my pussy up. I want to drown my pussy in your cum. It's your pussy. Take it Ben, take it."

I couldn't hold it any longer. I felt my balls and stomach muscles clench for the second time tonight and then I was shooting my load into Molly's tunnel. I gripped her hips harder and thrust deep, bottoming out, impaling her as deeply as I could go while my cock spasmed inside her.

As my own climax passed, I didn't pull out. I lay on Molly's bountiful tits, pressing her into the mattress. One hand idly fondled her tit while we both took long deep breaths after an epic fuck. I didn't want to leave Molly's embrace or her pussy. She was still squeezing the muscles of her pussy, milking out every last drop of cum I could muster. She shifted a bit and wiggled a hand between out bodies and between her legs to stroke at her swollen clit. She cooed happily.

"Oh Ben, that was great. Your cock is so good, and you made me feel incredible. I haven't cum that hard in a long, long time."

In time, I softened and slid out of Molly. I rolled off her and onto my side, cradling her body and cupping one sex slicked boob. Molly rolled on her side and spooned into me. She pillowed her head on one arm while her hand kept lightly stroking between her legs.

"You staying the night Molly?"

"Depends, is there an encore performance in the morning?"

"I think so. Like the song says, I think I've found 'Somebody to Love."

12