Boi Finds Daddy - #4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't faint on me faggot, when I draw back, catch a breath and hold it for the cock push."

He caressed my head as he spoke, and I interpreted this act as genuine concern for the welfare of his cocksucker. Following this advice, I took almost all of us cock. Then I felt his balls twitch and the telltale signs of orgasm.

"Here it comes cocksucker, swallow it."

He withdrew until the tip was out of my throat and in my mouth, and I felt the warm salty taste of his seed. He pumped several times, and I did not pause in my sucking to swallow. I let my mouth fill until finally, I pulled the tip out and let the last few drops spray my face while I swallowed. I put the pulsing cock on my face, and smeared the emerging cum around my cheeks, chin, and neck. Moaning seductively, I said, "oh Daddy, thank you for jizzing me. I feel like a proper white Boi faggot now, face covered in jizz kneeling at my Daddy's feet."

"Good faggot. It is going to be fun training you. You have an excellent attitude. Now go fix us something to eat and set the table for one. You will eat on the floor under the table."

I got up and wiggled my bottom seductively as I walked into the kitchen. I finally felt at home. Happy and under the protection and guidance of my new Black Daddy. I was going to cook, clean, serve and fuck to the best of my ability to please him.

Continued in next chapter.

12