Bollywood Erotica - Aaj Phir Tumpe

Story Info
“I’ll drink all his cum when he finishes inside my mouth.”
1.1k words
4.17
7.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madhuri and Vinod were locked inside their bedroom after their ceremonious marriage. The bedroom was decorated with several candles, enhancing the romantic aura. Although she had spent several hours with him before marriage, she felt strangely self-conscious and shy. Those feelings washed away when she looked at Vinod, who was looking at her with love and affection.

Vinod noticed that she was wearing a red see-through saree that didn't hide the low neckline of her blouse or the round shape of her breasts. He took cautious, slow steps toward her, giving her time to retreat, but she stood still despite her initial hesitance. She looked at Vinod with so much longing that he walked faster and took her face in his hands, relishing the fact that she had become his wife. In the moment's rush, he dipped down and kissed her desperately.

He sucked, tugged, and even softly bit her lips as he explored her waist - squeezing and pinching it softly. She responded to his intrusion excitedly by removing his shirt and exposing his broad chest, which was rising and falling as he breathed quickly.

The heat of the kiss increased, and Vinod consciously gave her pallu a slight tug. It fell down her shoulder quickly, leaving her frail frame at his disposal. He placed a trail of kisses down her neck's left side and, at the same time, pushed down the blouse over her left shoulder. He kissed till the exposed edge of her frame, making her toes curl.

Vinod broke the river of kisses and took in the beauty standing before him - bright round red bindi, long black hair cascading down her back, and all those curves waiting to be explored.

He wanted much more of her. He hastily undraped her saree and removed her underskirt and every other piece of clothing. He wanted nothing to hide her beauty from him and wanted her bare under him. He then pulled her towards the bed and got her to lie down while he removed all his clothing.

Vinod's dick was hard and long and had its veins protruding out. Its beastly look surprised Madhuri, and she swallowed the water in her mouth at the thought of having that monster down her throat.

"I'll drink all his cum when he finishes inside my mouth." she thought, biting her lips.

Madhuri was lying bare on her back while Vinod's eyes explored her curves eagerly. Her dark black hair was smeared across the pillow, her red bindi was no longer round, and the clear pale skin of her chest was pink. Her plump breasts lay exposed, her narrow waist begged for kisses, and her long legs pressed close together, hiding her recently shaved core. His mouth watered at the thought of tasting her come after orgasm.

"I want to try something different," saying this, he took out a vaginal bead and looked for any signs of disapproval on her face. She stared at the bead curiously first, and when the realization hit her, she turned a deeper shade of red. And the longing in her eyes turned into lust.

With a little force, he pushed apart her thighs, exposing her anticipating pussy, and ran his hand on top of it. He then inserted the vaginal bead slowly as she held his shoulder tightly.

"Stand on all fours!" he asked impatiently after the toy was inside her. As soon as she took the position, he slapped her lightly on her butt and repeated his actions till she screamed in pleasure.

"Ahh!" She felt the bead hitting her G-spot every time he slapped her butt cheeks. She wanted his cock inside her so much that her juice was dripping from her entrance. Seeing this, Vinod bent down to suck it in.

"You taste heavenly. I am dying to taste your come, Madhuri. I can't wait anymore." Saying this, he pulled out the plug and repositioned himself such that she was lying on her back and he was on top of her - but his dick was near her mouth, and her pussy was near his. They immediately started devouring each other.

Vinod licked and sucked her clit fervently while she religiously moved her mouth up and down the length of his cock. She moaned and dug her nails into his thighs from the pleasure of his assault, and he increased the pace of his sucking as she moved faster.

"I am going to come, Madhuri," he said before he released a load of his cum into her mouth. She drank each drop of his release and licked the tip of his penis after that, relishing her creamy dessert.

"Now it's your turn," he said, repositioning to face her and producing a small vibrator. She looked at the unfamiliar object with awe and waited to see what it did. To her surprise, he took it near her clit and rubbed it against her juices. Then he brought it to life.

She was already near climaxing when Vinod tortured her clit, and now with the vibrator, she was losing it. The device awoke every nerve in her clit, and her breasts were desperate for some action. Realizing this, Vinod squeezed her breasts hard and pinched her nipples.

"Oh my god! Vinod. Ahh," she screamed as the pressure at her core built, and she climaxed.

"I won't let you rest tonight," saying this, he stood on his knees, showing off his now erect dick. Madhuri was astonished at how quickly he regained his vigor but was still tired from her intense orgasm.

Vinod pulled her up and made her stand on all four like before.

"I will make you come harder than before," he vowed as he inserted his dick inside her roughly. She gasped as she felt his invasion, stretching her insides and hitting her G-spot. But before she could adjust, he pulled back and thrust inside again, this time rougher than before. His balls hit the walls of her core and her sore clit, driving her crazy.

"Ahh!" she moaned, pushing him to go faster.

He repeated his actions faster, holding her hips tightly, going deeper inside her each time he thrust. He took hold of her long hair and pulled at it forcing her to balance weight on her knees and exposing her breasts and abdomen. He clutched her left breast and squeezed it so hard that she screamed his name. With his other hand, he circled her clit expertly, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Vinod's constant torture was pushing her toward another orgasm. He could feel her insides clutch hard around his throbbing cock.

"Vinod!" with an earth-shattering cry, she finished, followed by Vinod. The couple lay on the bed, tired from their activities, and discussed their other fantasies.