All Comments on 'Bondage and Chastity'

by TheSnakeCharmer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SissySalinaSissySalinaover 1 year ago

You should also try hanging the sleep bag up as a hammock (only from the ends), being suspended is a different feeling.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This isn’t a Dom, this is just an abusive husband. Gaslighting, forced chastity, compelling you to shot on command, taking away bodily autonomy, piercings and tattoos, mental abuse.

All that’s missing is physical violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Standard abusive dominant who doesn't give a shit about their submissive. Just with some more extreme piercing stuff. She should run before he decides to legit maim her or just ends up killing her.

Junglemania13Junglemania13about 1 year ago

Great story! Love the under-the-bed sleeping drawer! But...

I seriously don't understand the comments complaining about this being abuse, yadda, yadda.

1. It is a fantasy story, a work of fiction.

2. Why did you even read it?? The description reads..."Woman describes her life in complete chastity and bondage." What did you expect? Prince Charming and a candlelight dinner?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gen Z and younger millennials invading this site will be the worst thing that's ever happened to erotic fiction, and probably the worst thing that's ever happened to BDSM in general. I can not fucking STAND these children and their inability to understand the difference between fiction and reality. It's like they actually think every story is meant to be a how-to manual, or suggestions for real life. On some fundamental level, they do not grasp what fiction is. I don't know if it's a cultural or educational failure, maybe a little of both.

Love the story, I hope you continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous