Bondage Virgin

Story Info
A new model discovers the joys of bondage!
2.3k words
4.54
12.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bondage Models Wanted," is what the ad read. My girlfriend had been a bondage model for sometime, and she made a nice side living doing it. I had been to a few shoots with her, so I knew what to expect. You got stripped, tied up, toyed with while the photographer took video and stills of you, you got paid.

Still, I felt a little nervous when I went to the studio and gave the girl my name. I waited for five minutes before she said,

"Mr. Reynolds will see you now." She smiled, and I smiled back. My outfit was simple, a red sundress that buttoned down the front and black sandals. I walked into the studio. It was a huge lofty looking room. It looked more like a warehouse than a photography studio. Various pulleys hung from the ceiling. A pillar stood in the middle of the room. A young man was on his knees, gathering up coils of rope.

"Mr. Reynolds?"

He looked up. When he saw me, he smiled.

"You may call me Tim. Layla, I presume?"

"Yes, that's me. I'm Sandy's friend."

"Oh yes, I remember you." He shook my hand. "Have a seat. Let's chat before we begin."

"Alright."

We sat on the milk crates.

"So, are you comfortable with getting tied up?"

"I'm a little nervous."

"It's natural. I promise, no harm will come to you. Are you comfortable with being naked?"

"Yes, I am."

"How about being gagged?"

"Well, Sandy seems to like it, but how would I let you know if I needed to be untied quickly?"

"If you aren't gagged, say yellow, and I will slow down. If you say red, I will stop. I usually tell my girls to snap their fingers three times while gagged. I will know then to untie you. Do you have any medical conditions I should I be aware of, like heart problems?"

"None."

"What are your hard limits?"

"Hard limits?"

"Like, what will you absolutely not consent to sexually?"

"Um, no anal. I'm not a huge fan of being spit on or peed on."

"Understandable. I'm not a big fan of those either. Is there anything you want to try or are curious about?"

"I am curious about crotch ropes." I blushed.

"I think most women are. It's a nice way to get stimulated without being touched by someone else." Tim leaned in closer.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"You can get undressed back there and then come meet me here."

I went behind the screen. My stomach was full of flutters. As I removed my panties, I noticed they were a little wet. Was I aroused? I slowly walked from behind the screen. Tim stopped setting up the camera.

"You're not skinny at all. I like a woman with a little more meat on her bones."

I smiled shyly. He picked up the rope.

"Arms behind you, elbows bent, hands opposite each other, perfect." He began to tie my wrists. From there, he wrapped rope above and below my breasts and made an intricate pattern. My breasts spilled out over the bottom rope.

"Now, for that crotch rope."

Tim took a rope, folded it in half and wrapped it around my waist. He threaded the free ends through the loop, pulled the ends between my legs and looped them through the part already around my waist. He did this three times before giving a little tug and knotting it off.

"How does it feel?" he asked in a low tone.

"Uhhhh, it's getting me a little excited."

"Good." He gave it another tug.

"Uhhhhh!" I moaned.

"Now," he threaded rope through my breast harness and attached it to one of the many pulleys. He pulled until I was almost on my toes.

"You look beautiful." He stroked my hair. "Getting a little warm?"

"Yes!" I nodded. Jesus, why did he have to be so damn handsome? He had a perfect angular jaw, a defined nose and beautiful turquoise eyes. I could tell from looking at him that he was a regular at the gym. His biceps bulged under his short sleeved shirt. As he got close to me, I inhaled his aftershave. Whew!

"Now my little caramel cutie," Tim grabbed my chin, "are you ready for me to gag you?"

"Y...yes..."

"Good girl."

He picked up a red ball gag. I opened my mouth. He slid the ball between my lips and buckled it behind my head.

"Comfortable?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I nodded. It felt a little strange not being able to talk, but it was also getting me warmer. Tim stood back and looked at me.

"Perfect. Let me take just a few shots of you in this pose. Push your chest out a little more...great!"

I tried to look frightened as he took pictures of me.

"How are you feeling? You okay?"

"Mmmmmmmmm," I nodded. Tim came up behind me. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. His hands snaked around to my bare breasts.

"You know," he slowly began to finger my nipples, "I tie up beautiful women all the time, but there's something about you that's different. Your energy is," he kissed my neck again, "I dunno."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I pushed my chest into his hands.

"Does this feel good?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

I nodded.

"Good girl." Tim pulled me into his groin.

I could feel the bulge in his pants.

"You see what you did? You're getting me excited." He rubbed my ass cheeks. "You have one of the sexiest asses I have ever seen. You're not like most of the girls that come in here. You have a nice shape, something a man can hold on to."

I leaned my head back on his shoulder.

"Are you wet, precious?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm?"

"Let's see." Tim ran his hand over the crotch rope. "Oh yes my dear, you are very excited. Do you want me to make you come?" He yanked the rope as he talked.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Beg me."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I said.

"What? I can't understand you!" He nibbled my earlobe. "Are you turned on, not being able to talk?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

He rubbed my lips. He held my chest with one hand and yanked my crotch rope with the other.

"Come for me! Come hard!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I could not hold back. An orgasm erupted inside of me. My body shook. I bit down hard on the ball in my mouth. Tim slowly undid my gag.

"Oh my God," I exhaled. "I never came so hard in my life!" He rubbed his fingers over my lips. I sucked his two fingers.

"Never in my life have I wanted to fuck a woman the way I want to fuck you now." His fingers popped out of my mouth.

"What's stopping you?"

He cupped the back of my head and slid his tongue deep into my mouth. His lips held mine captive as he kissed me and fingered my nipples.

"This was just the appetizer my dear. We have to work our way up to dessert.

Tim released me from the first tie. He let me run to the bathroom and drink some water before putting me into a suspended tie where my ankles were tied to my wrists. I was amazed that the ropes held so well! I was just dangling in the air! He took more pictures and then he came up to my head.

"I want you to suck me off," he said.

"Okay." His length was more than what I expected. He worked his way slowly into my mouth.

"Good girl! Yes, that's a girl Suck it now!"

I licked, I sucked, I went up and down his shaft with my mouth. Tim threw his head back and moaned.

"Oh shit! You little she devil! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Tim pulled free of my mouth and came on the floor. He panted and panted.

"I didn't want to come in your mouth our first time. Not all girls tolerate it well."

"Thanks." I smiled coyly.

"Ready for another gag?"

"Yes."

Tim pushed a cloth into my mouth. He taped my mouth shut with about six strips of duct tape. Then he let me down. I stretched.

"You doing okay?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Good. Come over here."

He had me sit on a wooden sawhorse. He bound my hands in front of me, and then tied them above my head. He wrapped another intricate harness around my breasts. Another rope went around my waist that he secured behind me so I had to sit up straight on the horse. Lastly, he tied my ankles to each leg of the sawhorse.

"Comfortable?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm,"

I said.

"Look at me." I did. He took more photos of me in that position.

"Have you ever had a man tie you up and play with you?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm,"

I shook my head. Tim stood in front of me, gazing at my chest.

"Well, I'm glad that I got to be the one to bust your bondage cherry." He covered my right nipple with his mouth while he played with the other one with his hand.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, nmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmm, I love the way these fit so perfectly in my mouth." Tim came up behind me. He caressed my belly, working his way with both hands to my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Make yourself come again. I know you want to. I know that wood feels good to your clit, doesn't it?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Indeed, my little button was swollen and aching for release.

"I'll help you." He grabbed my breasts and began to massage and knead them.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Another powerful orgasm took over my entire body. I fell back against Tim. He kissed my taped mouth.

"You're amazing," he said. "I can tell you're loving being tied and gagged."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm,"

I nodded. He kissed me again.

"Up for a little more?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

He tied me lying on my back on the horse. My hands were tied above my head and behind me.

"So my dear," Travis licked the inside of my thigh, how do you like this forced backbend?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm,"

I moaned. He kissed my inner thighs.

"Your thighs are so juicy," he continued to kiss them. "Hope you don't mind if I help myself to a little snack."

A snack?

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" My body shook as Travis French kissed my clit and pussy. His tongue dove in and out of my wet, swollen lips. His lips curled lovingly around my clit. His hand soon alternated with his tongue. My body was awash with pleasure and ecstasy. I chewed hard on the cloth between my teeth. The tape sealed my lips in such a way that drove me over the edge.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I screamed. Travis stood up, his face shiny with my juices. He came to my head, removed the tape and the rag. He captured my mouth with his lips. I could taste myself in his mouth! It was wildly delicious!

"Travis," I breathed, "what are you doing to me?"

"Bringing out that other part of you. We all have a bit of submissive inside of us, some more than others. You seem to enjoy being taken and pleasured."

"I do. I never realized, it could feel like this. The orgasms I am having are just...divine!"

"Are you ready for dessert now?"

"Oh yes! Yes, I am!"

He untied me from the sawhorse. He tied a rope around my waist and tied it so that it looped around my thighs, keeping them open. He gave me a beautiful breast harness and tied my wrists behind me.

"Let's give you an over the month gag," he said. He pushed a clean cloth into my mouth and tied a long white cloth over my mouth and nose. Then Travis sat on the couch. He freed his erection from his pants.

"Come sit on me, baby doll." He grabbed my hips and helped me settle on his dick. Oooh damn, I could feel him in my belly!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Rock those hips for me!" Travis held my hips while I rode him.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Oh shit, shit, damn, you feel so fucking good! Talk to me! Tell me you love this!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Travis bounced me up and down in his lap.

"Shit! Oh shit, you sweet curvy girl you! Uhhhhhh!" He grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed hard. "Fuck! Fuck! Ride me some more! Uhhhhhhhhh!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Come for me one last time! Come on, Layla!"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I rocked and rolled my hips in a circle. Another hard, mind blowing orgasm ripped through me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Shit! Oh shit!" Travis' body stiffened. He grabbed my ass and held tightly as he poured his hot seed into me.

Slowly, I got up. I sat beside him. He untied me and pulled my gag off, followed by a deep kiss.

"You were amazing," I said. "I don't think I have ever had this much fun in my life."

"Neither have I."

"So you always fuck the women you tie up?"

"No. Almost never."

"Really? Then why did I get such special treatment?"

"None of them have a body like yours." He slapped my butt. "Even your friend Sandy, beautiful as she is, she's too skinny for me. I like something I can hold on to. I mainly give the women orgasms through the crotchropes and vibration, if they want it. You," he kissed me, "will keep me warm all winter."

"Oh will I?"

"That is, if you want to. We can start by you letting me take you to dinner this evening."

I giggled.

"I should get dressed then."

"Wait. Just lay back. I'm not going to touch you, Layla. I just want to....admire." I laughed back on the couch. I put my arm across the back and bent one leg. Travis just watched.

"Oh yes, my sweet Layla," he kissed me, "where have you been all my life?"

"Waiting," I breathed.

"Your better get dressed before I change my mind and put you back into another sexual tie."

I smiled and headed behind the screen.

The End