Bonds of Friendship

Story Info
Bondage, non-consent.
1.9k words
4.21
32k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

"I will be over in about 20 minutes. Lay out my ropes and the clamps I left last time. Also, make me one of your famous quesadillas and pour me a drink. And don't bother putting on the shirt. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

Although she had told him several times that things weren't going to happen, she was tempted. Max was the one person in her life who might be able to give her what she wanted in her kink life. That and she really was more comfortable as her naked, submissive self. Not to mention she had promised him her famous quesadillas for a while.

On top of all that, Zoe was his rope dummy, or rope bunny. Max wanted to get into kinbaku and shibari but didn't have anyone to practice with. Since she had a place of her own and it gave her more of a kink than she received normally, she offered both her body and her room.

Though Max was mildly surprised when Zoe answered the door naked, he was glad to see she was in a playful mood. He was sure she was testing to see if he would cross his line of not getting consent. Even if he did cross the line, he knew that she would forgive him. She needed something like this in her life, to be treated like this, even if it was somebody that she didn't want it with. Max knew it; and today, he was counting on it.

After being let in, Max went directly into Zoe's room without comment. He looked around on the shelves to see if anything was new. When he looked on the bed, both the clamps and the bag of ropes were there.

Taking his normal spot on the floor, Max reached into the bag and took his time to untangle the ropes. By the time Zoe came in with the food, the ropes and clamps were set neatly in lines on the bed. Zoe placed the food and drink near him. Then, sitting on the bed, she started to reach for her laptop.

"Back against the headboard, arms over your head," Max said sternly, focusing on her eyes. She didn't question it; she was sure he wouldn't cross any lines. He was not that type of guy. And yet she wanted to know how far he would go, so she fought her instinct to be the brat that she normally was when he would suggest fun and she would be determined to remind him that things would never happen.

Sliding her back against the headboard, she raised her arms over her head. Her breasts raised as her arms raised, making them look pert and full. Instinctively, she looked at the clamps on the bed but said nothing. Standing over her, he used a single-column tie to bind her forearms together, her hands to her elbows. He dropped the rope down the center of her back and made a new double wrap around her neck, using friction to hold it in place, then moved rope back up to the level of her face.

He told her to open her mouth. As she did, Max wrapped the rope around her head into her mouth nice and tight, working as a gag. Max was doing things Zoe liked. She loved having her limits pushed. She really loved the tight knots restricting her movements. Inadvertently, she ground her hips so that she felt the friction both against her ass and against her pussy. She wasn't overly wet, but she was enjoying herself.

The rope was brought down her back, but he needed more. As he combined the ropes, he wove them through the slats of the headboard. She felt her movement become even more restricted. Reaching the rope through the slats, he wrapped the rope twice around her body, just underneath her breasts. He wove it through the slats again, twice more around the top of her breasts, squeezing them tightly with the ropes.

He needed to combine more rope to continue; Max knelt in front of her.

Smiling, he reached for the clamps. Between the use of the ropes, the cool air, and the hint that the clamps might be used, her nipples stiffened.

This was going a bit too far. She was ready to stop and was about to say something, but the ropes did their job and muffled the sound. Max knew but didn't care. He wanted to play and knew that this is what she really wanted. He adjusted the resistance on the clamps. Grasping her left breast, he opened and closed the clamp on her nipple, repeating the procedure with the right. She gasped and inadvertently moaned with the mix of pleasure and pain.

He grabbed the next length of rope and intertwined it with the legs of the bed, then pulled the lengths of rope along the side of the bed near her legs. Max pushed her legs in a butterfly position as he wrapped the rope around her knee twice. Zoe gave a token amount of resistance. She didn't want to go this far; not with him. She knew him. She knew how important consent was to him.

"He will stop. I know he will, won't he?" she wondered to herself. Lost in thought it took her a minute to realize that both legs had been bound, the knees reaching the edge of her single bed. With the remainder of the rope, he tied her legs so that her feet crossed in front of her.

Without comment, Max stood and started removing his clothes. She had been all along that she didn't want to see him nude. He had accidentally sent a pic of himself naked, but she only looked for a moment and closed it. It wasn't something Zoe was interested in. Undeterred by what he suspected her thoughts were, he removed every article of clothing and started stroking himself.

Max had been worked up all day. It wasn't just that he wanted Zoe, because he absolutely did, but really, he just wanted a body for his use. The fact that she didn't want this from him made him want it even more today.

Standing over her and looking at her face, he didn't really see her. He didn't notice the look of displeasure and unhappiness on her face. He didn't notice that she would shrink away if she could. He didn't care.

Max started stroking himself over her face. He was already close with the thoughts and plans he had for her for today. He worked toward a release and within moments cum shot out of the head of his cock, hit her on the cheek and chin, then started running down her face.

Taking a seat, he enjoyed the quesadilla. He complimented her on the great flavor and the perfect pour of the drink. He ignored her naked body and the look on her face. He didn't care. When he finished his meal, he got up and cleaned the dishes and himself before coming back into the room.

Looking at her, he reached for her phone and pulled up the camera. He took pictures from several angles, most of them included her face with his cum dripping down, a few drops now reaching her breast.

He went into her closet. He knew about a toy she had told him about, a clit stimulator she swore by. She had advised him to get one for his collection of women.

"I know this isn't something you would ever admit wanting. I also know this isn't something you think you will ever get. I wanted to make sure this happened to you at least once."

He started playing with the stimulator to figure out how it worked. Sitting next to her, he put the vibrator between her legs, not quite touching her clit, but close enough that she could feel the vibration on the bed. Max watched as she moved her hips, trying to move her clit away from him, away from the toy.

The first orgasm started almost on first contact. She didn't want to cum. Zoe wanted this, but not now and not with him. She had been fascinated with non-consent for so long and couldn't think of anyone to trust enough to give herself to.

But her body wouldn't let her concentrate on that. Once Max started applying the pressure, he didn't relent. She tried to move away, even though the ropes were as tight as she liked them, but she couldn't move. She couldn't turn her head too much with the ropes binding both her neck and mouth.

Pushing the vibrator more firmly against her clit, he leaned to her ear and said, "You are a depraved little slut. You are a whore. I would say you deserve this, but you don't deserve this much pleasure. If this weren't for my entertainment, this much effort wouldn't even be worth my time."

He timed it perfectly and finished the last syllable as she came. He smiled with his enjoyment. He felt a little evil but was enjoying manipulating her body.

Standing, he moved to the other side of the bed, giving her body time to calm down before he continued again. He put his face inches from hers and wouldn't allow her not to see him. When she had enough sense about her, she looked into his eyes as he spat at her face. He put the toy back between her legs and she didn't resist. She knew she couldn't, and she didn't want to any longer.

He controlled her body for a few orgasms as she became exhausted. Her head dropped and she felt the wetness beneath her. There was no denying that she enjoyed it. He grabbed a dry erase marker and wrote "Max's slut" on her forehead and "filthy whore" across her chest.

Grabbing her phone, he took more pictures. He put the phone down facing her so she could see the last picture of her face, the cum drying on her cheeks and chin and the words on her forehead.

He looked her in the eyes and spoke calmly. "I understand that things are different. I am going to get dressed, untie you, and leave. We have talked a few times and I think I gave you most of what you wanted to experience."

Max stood and started dressing. "I know I have crossed lines. I will leave you be. You let me know if, and when, you want to talk again."

When he was dressed, he began unbinding her in reverse of the way he bound her. There was a tear in her eye and even though he didn't want to see her hurt, he stayed stoic and finished the job. He left the clamps on her breasts as he figured she would want to remove those herself.

Within moments, she was untied. He left the ropes in a pile at the edge of the bed.

"Find me when you are ready," he said as he walked out of the room.

She sat there for many moments, then she removed the clamps and stood up. She stretched to relieve the pain in her body. She slid the ropes back into the bag and grabbed her phone. She scrolled through the pictures a few times, then put the phone down.

After showering, she looked at the photos again and sent about a dozen of them to Max without any comment. She hadn't decided what she wanted between them. Half of her wanted to never talk to or see Max again. The other half knew that no one would even come close to giving her what she wanted as he did.

She would have to decide.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers