Bonehead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hear the door open, so I jumped, startled when she sat down on my bed next to me, reaching out and gently touching my leg. "Shit sis, I'm naked!" I cried in surprise, trying to drag the blanket over me even though we were both sitting on it.

"Yeah. Like that really matters after yesterday?" She said with a frown.

I stared at her for long seconds, trying to put the pieces of the alcohol infused dream into perspective. "We didn't...You know..." I mumbled?

"Shower together? Yes. Get each other off twice? Yeah. Fuck?" She asked with a chuckle. "No. we didn't. Not that you wouldn't have if I'd have let you."

"Oh God." I groaned as I flopped back down. "I'm so fucking embarrassed."

"And you should be. Getting trashed like that? Over a girl no less? You could have come to me for help."

"Yeah. Admit to you that I'm a loser who can't even get a date with a girl and is still a virgin? Oh yeah. Really gonna admit that." I muttered, rubbing my eyes to try and drive away the splitting headache that was my punishment for trying.

"Well. Only a sorta virgin now." She whispered. "But you promised not to tell."

"I won't. No one would believe me anyway."

"I would." I heard a female voice say from the doorway.

My head shot up off the bed and stared at the young woman leaning in the doorway dressed in all dark, black goth clothing. I looked quickly around and then grabbed my pillow to cover my half hard cock.

"Who is this?" I asked my sister with a scowl.

"James. This is Amy. She's a friend of mine."

"I don't remember seeing her at school."

"She's not at school. She's just a little older. She works in the natural food store downtown."

"Oh. Okay. And it's important that she sees me naked why?"

"Well. Just because I like seeing naked guys," she said, from the doorway with a giggle. "But besides that, Jenny thought that maybe I could help you out."

"Help me out? How? By staring at me naked?"

"He is a bit contrary, isn't he?" she asked my sister.

"Especially when he's naked or drunk." Jenny answered her with a laugh. "No silly. She's here to help you get over your fear of girls!"

"Oh? How is she going to do that? Drug me?"

"That's a thought." Amy said quietly. "If you'd rather do that, I have all kinds of things I can whip up that'll make you as brave as you want to be. Still be stupid, but at least you won't know the difference."

"Where did you get her?" I asked my sister, shaking my head with a frown on it.

"Now knock it off. She came over as a friend and as a favor to me. Now be nice."

"Fine. So how is she going to help me get over my fear of girls?"

"Hypnotism." Amy said as if it were an everyday subject, like drinking a glass of water if you're thirsty.

"Seriously? You know I don't believe in that voodoo magic shit. None of it works."

"You said he'd be difficult. I suppose we could just tie him to a chair and do it anyway." Amy said with a tone that really dripped disinterest.

"Come on James. Do this for me. Please? I don't particularly want any more repeats of last night."

"What showering with me? Was it that awful?"

"Wasn't awful at all. It was the drunk part I didn't like. So go along with me on this. Please!?"

"Fine." I answered with a frown. "What do I have to do?"

"Just sit there." Amy said, pushing off the doorframe and walking over to us. She knelt down in front of me and then pulled a long silver chain from her shirt pocket that had a long white crystal attached to the end. "So, all you need to do is concentrate on this. Just watch it, and listen to my voice." Amy said quietly, her voice as soft and smooth as silk.

"This stuff doesn't work." I said to her a she knelt, holding her own face only a foot or so from my own.

"Trust me. It does."

"So, what are you, like a gipsy or something?"

"Not quite." She whispered.

"Shhh James. Just try it. Please?" Jenny whispered.

"Fine." I said, frowning and staring at the crystal as she twirled it left and right in front of me.

"Just watch the crystal. Look at it closely. Think about, as if it were a sponge and you were drawn into it like water. Hear my voice, follow me in. So soft and smooth and safe. Imagine yourself cradled within the crystal. Just listen..." And that was all I heard as her voice trailed off.

"James!" Amy said sharply.

"I told you. This stuff doesn't work." I said with a frown.

The two girls looked at each other and grinned. "Honey. You've been under for like half an hour." Jenny giggled. "We should have trained him to bark like a dog or something."

"That would be mean, and I never use my abilities for bad, only to help."

"So, you think it'll really work?"

"I've done it before. It should." Amy answered with a shrug, putting the crystal away.

"Should we try it?" Jenny questioned.

"You can, but it's probably not a good idea if you don't want to get fucked."

"Well. He is my brother. How about you? Wanna try it out on him?"

"Me? You should know better than that."

"Oh yeah. Sorry."

"About what?" I asked, butting into the conversation that was quite clearly about me. "And what is it we're going to try on me?"

"We programmed you to not be afraid of girls." Amy said with a shrug. "Respectful, but not afraid."

"Yeah. Right." I said shaking my head. "Like I said, that stuff's all a bunch of crap."

"Okay. Stand up." Jenny said, getting up from the bed. "Come on. Stand up!"

I let her pull me up from the bed, holding the pillow over my lap since I was still butt naked. "Okay now what?"

"Take my clothes off," she said.

"Take off your clothes?"

"Yeah. You can do that, can't you? Sober I mean."

"You're my sister."

"So?"

"So, you're my sister!"

"Fine. Take off Amy's clothes." She said with a shrug. "She's not your sister." I looked between my sister and Amy, Jenny standing there grinning. "Can't do it can you?"

"I can."

"So do it." She said, holding her hands out. "I dare you to even pull my pants down."

"I can't do that. You're my sister!"

"So? I double dare you. Pull my pants down!"

I stood in front of her and started to move one hand toward her shorts, trying to hold the pillow with my other hand.

"Can't do it with that pillow over your cock. Put the pillow down and pull my pants down."

"I can't" I whispered, dropping back down onto the edge of the bed.

"See." Jenny said quietly. She leaned down and gently kissed me on the lips, a soft wet sensual kiss. "Take my pants off please." She whispered.

I looked up at her in surprise as she straightened up. I felt a warmth flow over me, almost like I was sinking into a pool of warm water. I felt the water flow up around my body and close over my head before it started receding again. I felt the warmth flow down my body, taking with it the apprehension I felt just moments ago. I pushed the pillow off my lap and slipped to the floor on my knees in front of Jenny. I reached for her legs and slowly stroked my hands up and down her bare skin, teasing the outside of her legs with my fingers. I worked my strokes higher, no longer stopping at the hem of her short's legs, but now stroking up the slick spandex. I let my hands roam around behind her to her firm round ass, stroking it with my fingers and gently cupping each full round globe.

The next stroke up I let my fingers hook into the back of her shorts, pulling down gently on the material, making it roll down over itself. I let go of the material when I had rolled it down several inches, a wide band of creamy skin now displayed above the spandex shorts and below the t-shirt. I leaned my face toward her, gently placing my lips on her skin, kissing the space between her mound and stomach gently. I let my fingers slide up again, this time tugging the material down lower, my lips kissing back and forth across her body. I pulled the spandex down lower, exposing the shaved mound I'd seen the night before, gently kissing it and feeling the prickly stubble as my fingers coaxed the spandex even lower.

"Oh God," Jenny moaned softly, as I pulled the shorts down farther, exposing the juncture of her legs and her full round pussy lips. The spandex moved more easily now, pulled down her legs as I tilted my head and gently placed a soft kiss on her exposed pussy lips. I spent several seconds looking at them, never having been this close to a real pussy before. I took a deep breath and then reached out with my tongue and teased her soft round lips with the tip of my tongue. I don't know how I knew what to do, but somehow, I knew to lick along and between them as far as I could reach. I continued to pull her shorts down to her feet, pulling my face from her pussy to help her step out of them and allow me to turn her, pushing her gently back against the bed.

She pulled her pussy away from me as she moved back to sit on the bed, laying quickly back and lifting her legs. She spread her knees and hooked her heels on the edge to hold them apart. I shifted on my knees and lowered my face between her spread legs. I heard her gasp softly as my tongue dipped between her lips, tasting her tangy wetness. "Oh God." She moaned, as I stroked my tongue up between her lips, bouncing the tip of my tongue across her hard clit. She pushed her own shirt up, exposing her breasts, her hands moving to her now bare and extended nipples. Her fingers pinched gently and pulled each nipple, tugging them up toward the ceiling, stretching the front of each of her big soft breasts upward. I could see up her body as she arched her back, pushing her pussy toward my face as I licked up her slit and teased the tip of my tongue across her clit, drawing tiny little circles around it.

Still concentrating on her clit, I gently slid one finger along her lips and then pushed it firmly into her, sliding my finger into the tunnel that I suddenly wanted to push my cock into. The thought was lost an instant later as Amy crawled onto my bed completely nude. She worked across my mattress until she was kneeling over my sister's head, facing me. Looking down at Jenny's face, she scooted herself forward, spreading her knees apart farther at the same time. I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing when Amy inched a little more toward me and Jenny tilted her head back, eagerly licking her tongue along Amy's pussy. Amy pushed Jenny's hands aside and reached for her tits, Jenny's hands sliding up the creamy white skin to Amy's tits, which looked even a bit bigger than Jenny's.

"Oh yeah. There. Do it." Amy moaned as Jenny licked up her slit over and over. "OH FUCK!" She cried as Jenny pinched her nipples hard, making her body tremble and shake. I continued to tease and lick Jenny's pussy, her legs trembling and shaking as I teased her clit with my tongue and pushed my finger slowly in and out of her pussy. I wanted to stand up and push my cock into her, to fuck my sister's hot wet pussy while she lay there licking another girl's pussy. I wanted to just stand up and sink my hard shaft into her all the way to my balls. But I didn't. I stayed on my knees working Jenny closer and closer to a climax.

The two of them came almost at the same time. I sort of wondered if Jenny's climax had somehow triggered Amy's. The two of them shuddered and trembled out of control, Jenny's legs leaving the bed and wrapping around my neck to pull my face tighter to her pussy. I heard her cry out something that was muffled by Amy's pussy as she ground it into Jenny's face.

"OH FUCK!" Amy cried, as she lifted off Jenny and then rolled onto the bed onto her back. She reached to her own pussy and plunged several fingers in, wetly plunging them in and out of herself frantically. "SHIIIIIIIT!" She screamed as she arched her back, lifting her ass off my bed into the air, her fingers frantically rubbing her pussy as a spray of what looked like pee arched from her pussy and splattered all over Jenny as she lay on my bed. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she screamed again as she held herself up, her body rigid and trembling as yet another spray pushed out to land on my sister's chest and face.

I knelt on the floor with Jenny's legs hanging over my shoulders, her wet pussy spread and dripping onto the bed. I found myself curious, rather than upset about Amy peeing on my bed and my sister, as I knelt there stroking my own rock-hard cock.

"You gotta be so ready to fuck." Jenny said, sliding her legs off my shoulders and pushing herself up on her elbows. I stared at her, suddenly thinking about actually pushing into a pussy for the first time. I stood up, still between her legs, my hand around my cock, looking down at her pussy. "No. Not mine. As badly as I wanna be fucked right now, I'm still your sister."

"Oh." I said with a frown, a sense of disappointment suddenly washing over me.

Jenny sat up on the bed, reaching out for my cock. I moved my hands and let her replace them with hers as she worked herself closer to the bed. Sitting on the edge she looked up at me. "I'm sure this isn't what you want at the moment, but I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it." she said before leaning forward and engulfing my head with her mouth.

"Oh damn!" I groaned, as her hot wet mouth slipped farther down my shaft, along with both her hands. She began bobbing her face on and off my shaft, pushing forward until I could feel my head press to the entrance of her throat and pulling back again, until only my head was in her mouth, her tongue teasing under my head. "God where did you learn to do this?" I moaned.

"Do you really care?" She asked, pulling her mouth briefly off my cock.

"I guess not." I said breathlessly, trying hard to hold still, as she bobbed her mouth on and off my cock.

"Come on Amy. This was your idea." Jenny said, pulling off my cock for a moment and turning her head to look at Amy, still laying on her back on my bed.

"Oh fine!" Amy huffed, rolling onto her stomach. "Come over here."

Jenny looked up at me and grinned. "You heard her."

I looked down, not understanding what she wanted. She pulled on my cock pulling me toward Amy, who was now sliding off the bed onto her knees. She opened her mouth and Jenny guided me into Amy's hot wet mouth. Amy bobbed her face toward me over and over, sliding her mouth on me so far that my cock had to be sliding down her throat. "Oh fuck." I breathed, as I watched her taking me into her mouth with each stroke.

"You like that?" Jenny asked with a grin.

"Oh God yeah." I groaned, suddenly feeling incredibly nervous.

"You wanna come?"

"Oh fuck, yes!" I answered, with a gasp, as Amy stopped bobbing her head pushed her face even closer to me, driving me deeper into her throat. "Ohhhh my God." I groaned softly, closing my eyes, my hands shaking slightly. "I think we need to stop this." She pulled her face off my cock gasped a few times to catch her breath and then looked up at me.

"You sure about that?" Jenny asked me from where she was kneeling next to me. "You really want her to stop? You didn't want me to stop when I was doing it."

"Yes. I mean no...Oh God." I groaned quietly.

She cocked her head and raised an eyebrow. "You don't want me to do it again?"

"Yes. I mean no...Oh God!" I mumbled stupidly again.

"Told you he was still out." Amy said with a grin.

"I guess so. I thought he'd remember. He seemed to know what to do with my pussy."

"That was the instructions. He doesn't exactly remember that he was told anything, but his brain remembers the information. That's what it's all about." Amy said in a serious tone.

"What instructions?" I asked in confusion.

"We gave you a few instructions when we hypnotized you." Jenny answered with a laugh. "You know, that thing you claimed was a bunch of bunk."

"So, what did you give me instructions about? Clucking like a chicken or something?"

"Oh no, way better than that." Amy said with a grin, standing up so that she was only a few inches from me, her nipples incredibly close to me, but not touching me. "We fixed your nervousness."

"Fixed it? Fixed it how?" I asked taking a step back to give myself some more room between us.

"Feel like running?" Amy asked quietly. "I'm not surprised. I gave you someplace else to focus that nervous energy when you get the key." She said, taking a step closer to me. "But I didn't give you the key. Jenny did."

"Oh." I said nervously, taking another step back, which she immediately matched.

"Uh huh. Jenny said it had to be something that wouldn't accidently trigger you. Something that wouldn't be easily guessed or mistakenly triggered."

"Oh?" I asked, stepping back again, my back hitting the bedroom wall and preventing me from pulling any farther away. Amy stepped closer to me, so close that her nipples were just brushing my chest.

"Uh huh. You want to know what that trigger is?" She breathed, her face so close to mine, that I could feel her breath on my lips.

"What happens? When you give me the trigger, that is." I mumbled.

"You mean what do you do? I didn't program you to do anything silly, like bark like a dog or anything. Though I could have. Jenny had me program you to pleasure the woman who triggers you. Jenny did. That's why you were able to so make her come without feeling nervous. That's the key. Your energy flow was directed to pleasure instead of nervousness."

"So. What? I become a good lover or something?"

"Something like that." She grinned. "You know... I don't usually do guys. But sucking your cock. It got me all turned on again. Been a while since I had a cock to ride on. Maybe I'll just trigger you and let you fuck me. Should I do that? Let you fuck me?" she asked with a soft chuckle. "My mom would kill me if she knew what I did for Jenny. She says good girls don't trick guys into having sex with them...or girls. So, if you wanna fuck me, you're gonna have to do it on your own."

"Oh God." I groaned, wanting to have sex with the hot girl standing in front of me, and at the same time so fucking nervous about it that I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to do."

She leaned toward me reaching her hands to my neck. She gently slipped one behind my neck and worked the other behind my head and the wall. She very gently pulled my head from the wall toward her face, tilting her head slightly. I felt her hot breath brush my lips and then her soft full lips touch mine. I nervously let her kiss me, her lips pressing to mine, her tongue teasing my lips to coax me open. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and flick across the tip of my tongue before she slowly pulled her lips from mine. She licked her lips and grinned. "You still taste like pussy." She whispered as she breathed inches from my mouth.

As we stood there, her body pressed to mine I became more aware of her hard nipples pressing against my chest, moving up and down slightly with her breathing. I felt my still hard cock pushed down, trapped between us, trying to poke out but held by the softness of her thighs against my engorged head. I could feel her curly pubic hair, mixing with mine, as we stood there feeling each other. I slid my hands up and circled her waist, tipping my head toward her face. I softly pressed my lips to hers, feeling her tongue tease back into my mouth. I felt her breath flow into me as my hands stroked up and down her back, working from her shoulder blades all the way down and over her firm curvy ass.

"Fuck me." She whispered, her lips brushing mine. "I want you to fuck me."

I didn't answer, but pushed off the wall with my ass, forcing her to walk backwards, as I stepped toward her. She easily gave way, stepping back, but not so far or so fast that her soft breasts ever broke contact with my chest. Her legs bumped against the side of the bed, stopping our travels. She moved a hand from my neck to behind her, reaching for the bed as she bent to sit on the edge. She let go of me completely and lay back, her ass on the edge of the bed. She looked up at me, her big soft tits laying rounded on her chest as she lifted and spread her legs. She had a patch of curly dark hair on her mound, shaped in a rough triangle pointing to her pussy. Her full round lips were spread and delicate, flowery looking, inner lips protruded and glistened in the bedroom light. Her pink depths showed invitingly as she pulled her legs back and apart farther.

123456...8