Boning Libby Ch. 03

Story Info
Libby Smallbone hooks up again.
755 words
5
754
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby Smallbone was on the set re-shooting her part in the movie. It was a bit part, just one scene, but an important moment in the narrative. Her sister Rebecca St. James had helped her get the part.

They did a couple of takes and the director called the shoot for the morning. Libby looked around.

"Hey, Libby," said Rebecca, "how's Eddie?"

"I haven't seen him for a couple of days," Libby said wistfully. "I kind of miss him."

"No," Rebecca said, "I mean, how was he?" Libby blushed.

"I..I..don't know what you mean," Libby said.

Rebecca stopped and looked at her little sister. "Yes, you do."

Libby gulped. "Oh, uh, good. Really good." She giggled softly.

"I think you should go check on him," Rebecca said.

"Really?" said Libby. Rebecca smiled and nodded.

"Really."

Libby left the set, headed towards Eddie's trailer. She grinned slightly as she walked. She was feeling a strong desire for Eddie.

Libby knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" said Eddie.

"Libby."

"Oh," Eddie said cheerfully. "Door's open." Libby unbuttoned one button. She opened the door and entered. Eddie was sitting in his chair. Libby walked over, sat on his lap, and gave him a big, wet kiss.

"I've missed you," she said. "I thought I'd check in on you." She began to pull his T-shirt loose.

"Besides, I'm horny." Eddie smiled. He kissed Libby hard. She unzipped his pants.

Eddie kissed the back of Libby's neck. His hands were inside her top. He unsnapped her bra. Libby took it off. Eddie felt her boobs.

"Ooohh," Libby sighed. "Damn, Eddie, that's good." She kissed him. He took his shirt off. Libby took off her top. Eddie laid on top of her. He kissed her tits, sucking each nipple, as they wriggled, their bodies moving in sync with each other. Libby's hand was on Eddie's crotch.

Libby took off her pants, leaving only her skimpy panties. She fervently kissed Eddie's bare chest. Eddie's pants came off. Libby could feel his bulge.

"Ooh," said Libby. She kissed Eddie again, giving him plenty of tongue. Their hands caressed each other's almost naked bodies.

Eddie kissed Libby all the way down her shapely torso. Now he gently slipped off her panties. He pushed her pussy open and began licking and sucking it. Libby closed her eyes and laid back, reveling in the pleasure of the moment.

"Oh, yes!" Libby said. Eddie's underpants came off. Libby played with his stiff dick.

"Jesus Christ, Eddie!" Libby said. "You sure know how to take care of me." She sat up.

"Lie down," Libby said. Eddie lay flat on his back. Libby wrapped her lips around his hardening cock. She worked her tongue up and down it as she took it in and out of her mouth. Eddie fondled her boobs.

Eddie began to dribble just a bit of precum. Libby stopped sucking him and climbed on top of him. She leaned over and kissed him while he fondled her tits.

"OK! Do me! Now!" Libby whispered. Eddie put his hands on Libby's waist and thrust into her. "Oooh," Libby sighed as he entered her.

Libby danced fervently on top of Eddie, his organ sliding in and out of Libby's pussy.

"Oh, God, this is so good!" Libby exclaimed. Eddie continued pushing into her, alternating fast thrusts with slow ones. Libby closed her eyes. She could feel Eddie's hard dick intensely.

"Harder, Eddie! Harder!"

"OK," Eddie said. He rammed Libby, stuffing his cock inside her with powerful thrusts. She moaned.

"Oh, Eddie."

Eddie rammed Libby, hard and long and deep. She moaned and giggled in ecstasy. "Sooo goood. Keep it up!" Eddie pushed as far into Libby as he could, withdrew, pushed slightly in, then repeated the pattern. Libby happily wriggled on top of his stiff cock.

Libby's breath was getting short. "Yes! Yes!" Her legs began to shake; her body tingled and jumped. She felt shivers all over her naked body. Libby threw her head back.

"Mmmm." She closed around Eddie's cock. He continued ramming her.

Eddie's cock stiffened, then started to spew. He poured his juice deep into Libby. She continued to bounce and quiver as she took it all in. She let out a long, soft moan.

Eddie went limp. Libby leaned forward and kissed him. "Thanks," she said. "I needed that."

"Glad to help," said Eddie with a chuckle as Libby disembarked from him. Again they kissed.

They lay together naked for a few minutes, then got dressed and headed for the set.