Boning Libby: Endgame

Story Info
Libby Smallbone needed it one more time..
823 words
4
258
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shooting was wrapping up on the movie. Soon Libby Smallbone and her sister Rebecca St. James would be heading home. Libby was a bit melancholy. Once shooting wrapped up, she wouldn't be seeing Eddie anymore.

"You look a little down," said Rebecca.

"Yeah," said Libby. "We're almost finished with shooting."

"Yes, almost," said Rebecca. "It looks like we've made a good movie."

"Yeah," said Libby, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Just about time to go home," said Rebecca.

"Uh huh," said Libby, glumly.

"It's Eddie, isn't it?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah," said Libby. "I really like Eddie." She grinned. "I mean, I really like him." Libby blushed.

"I could tell," Rebecca said. "You two spend a lot of time together. I think he's seen more of you than I have lately."

"Yeah, he's seen a lot of me," Libby replied, giggling. "And I've seen a lot of him." She smiled. Her eyes sparkled. "A whole lot."

"Mmmm hmmm," said Rebecca. "You want to see him again, don't you?"

"Uh huh."

Rebecca laughed. "Then what's keeping you here?"

Libby grinned. "See you later," she said. Rebecca smiled knowingly. Meeting Eddie had been good for Libby, she thought.

Libby beamed as she walked across the lot to the trailer where Eddie was staying. She was tingling. She hummed a little tune as she walked.

Eddie was resting when he heard a knock on his door. He had a pretty good idea who it was. He arose and walked to the door.

"Hi, Lib-" Libby cut Eddie off with a big, wet kiss. Her tongue was in Eddie's mouth. She grabbed his crotch. It was already beginning to bulge. She felt his hand on her butt.

"Glad to see me?" asked Libby, smiling wryly.

"Well, yeah, of course I am." He pushed her hair back.

"Good, because I'm really glad to see you." She unzipped his pants. Eddie unhooked Libby's bra. Libby pressed her body tightly against Eddie's, making sure to push herself right up against his bulge.

Eddie kissed the back of Libby's neck. She giggled just a little bit. She took off her bra.

"You don't waste any time," Eddie observed.

"Well, we don't have a lot," Libby said. "We're almost through shooting."

"Yeah, I heard," Eddie said. He kissed her hard. "Mmmm," Libby said as she undid Eddie's pants. "You can take those off if you want to," she said with a chuckle.

"I will if you take off yours," said Eddie. Libby happily obliged. In nothing but a pair of panties and a light sweater, she kissed Eddie. He reached under her sweater and fondled her boobs. Again she played with his crotch.

The two lovers fell on the bed. Libby pulled her sweater off. Eddie sucked her nipples. "Oh, damn, Eddie! So nice!" Libby said. She removed his shirt and kissed his chest. Eddie licked her tits.

The couple wriggled together in synchronous motion. Libby slipped her panties off.

"Now, Eddie!" Libby said. Eddie pulled off his underpants. With a smile and a kiss, he pushed his stiff cock into Libby's warm, wet pussy. She closed her eyes. She bit her lip.

"Oh, YES!" shouted Libby. "YES!" Eddie continued to ram Libby. Libby softly moaned in satisfaction. "Oh God!" she said. "So good! Sooo good! Keep it up!" She kissed him.

"Harder!" cried Libby. Eddie rammed her hard, his stiff cock pushing deep into Libby's sweet pussy. "Oh! My! GOD!" she exclaimed. "So GOOD!" She was breathing hard.

"You're pretty damn good yourself," Eddie said, grinning.

"Thank...you," said Libby, starting to breathe shallow breaths. She bent her knees upward. She began kicking.

Eddie sped up the pace. His hard, erect dick slid in and out of Libby, fast, hard, and deep.

"Jesus Christ!" Libby said. She was shaking all over. "Don't stop!"

"Wasn't planning to," said Eddie as he rammed Libby even harder. Libby was tingling. She was breathing even harder and shorter. Eddie pumped her deep and hard, maintaining a fast pace.

Libby's legs went flat on the bed. She wriggled happily under Eddie's strong thrusts. She continued to kick wildly.

Her eyes opened wide. She was short of breath. "Ahuh, ahuh,

"God DAMN!" said Libby as Eddie's hard cock continued to stuff her. She tightened her cunt around his dick.

"Fill me up!" Libby cried.

Libby began to quiver almost uncontrollably, her body spasming with ecstasy. "OH MY GOD! YES! YES! YES!" she yelled.

Eddie's cock jerked. he began to spew jism into Libby. She shook with pleasure as his cock filled her pussy with his cum. He pulled out.

"Oh, God, that was good!" said Libby, kissing Eddie. "Thank you. I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too," said Eddie. "You're really good! Any guy would be lucky to get you."

"Thanks," Libby said, kissing Eddie's cheek. She turned over and dozed off. Eddie smiled.

"Yeah, I'm definitely going to miss you," he said.