Rebecca St. James: The Cubbie's Den

Story Info
Rebecca St. James visits her boyfriend's place.
830 words
4.2
678
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca St. James could hardly contain her excitement about her new romance with Cubbie Fink. It was going really well, she thought. She was beginning to think he might be "the one."

She smiled across the table at Cubbie as they ate dinner together. "About time I saw your place," Rebecca said as they finished eating. She followed Cubbie into the kitchen. "Let me help you wash up." She grabbed a dish towel.

"Thanks," Cubbie said. "Glad you like it." He turned towards Rebecca. He grabbed her in his arms and kissed her hard. Rebecca opened her mouth wide and let Cubbie's tongue play. She unzipped his pants.

"The dishes can wait," Rebecca said with a grin. She kissed her boyfriend. Her hands were on his crotch. His hands moved to Rebecca's waist. He slid her pants down to the floor, her lacy panties coming with them. Rebecca stood in Cubbie's kitchen bottomless.

"Somebody wants it badly," said Rebecca with a smile. She backed him against the wall. She unsnapped Cubbie's pants. He unhooked her bra. Rebecca took it off.

"I'm not the only one," Cubbie said with a chuckle as his pants fell to the floor.

Rebecca chuckled. "True," she said. She bent over Cubbie's counter. She looked back at him with a sexy grin. Cubbie's cock was hard and stiff. He approached Rebecca. She simply let Cubbie take her.

Cubbie's hot rod went in Rebecca's back door. She moaned softly as he entered her. "Ooohhh," she moaned as Cubbie's balls pounded against her.

"Yes! Yes!" Rebecca screamed. "Ooooh, YES!!!" Cubbie's hot rod slid in and out of her. "Damn, Cubbie!"

"Enjoying?"

Rebecca barely got the words out. "Yes..I...am." She smiled over her shoulder and let out a slow, gutteral moan. Cubbie kept ramming her repeatedly. "Ooohhh." Rebecca felt her tits hitting the counter as Cubbie pounded her.

Cubbie continued to pound Rebecca. She was trembling, shivering. Now Cubbie's hot cock jerked and began to let its fluids out into Rebecca. "Mmmm," she moaned.

In a few minutes, they both caught their breath. "Whew," said Rebecca. "That was good. But I still haven't seen the rest of your place." Cubbie nodded.

"Well, let me show it to you," said Cubbie.

They wandered half naked down the hall. Cubbie showed off the rest of the rooms.

"And now, the one you've been waiting for," Cubbie said dramatically. "The bedroom!" Rebecca laughed.

"Nice," she said. "It looks very comfortable."

"I sleep well," Cubbie said casually. "Unless I have you to keep me awake." Rebecca grinned.

"I can't wait to test it out," Rebecca said with a slight grin. She pulled of her top. Cubbie took off his shirt.

Smiling, Rebecca stretched out on Cubbie's bed. "Yes, this will definitely work," she said. "This will work well."

Cubbie lay beside Rebecca, looking at his naked girlfriend. He shook his head. Rebecca kissed him. He kissed her hard, fondling her boobs as he did. He began to suck her nipples. Rebecca's hands went up and down his body. Rebecca moaned again.

"Oh, Cubbie," Rebecca sighed. "Oooh." She began kissing his torso. She worked his dick with her hand. Cubbie sucked Rebecca's nipples.

"Mmmm," Rebecca sighed. She kissed the tip of Cubbie's hard cock, then slid it into her mouth. Her tongue worked it. She took it deep into her mouth, sucking it hard.

"Jesus Christ, Bec!" Cubbie said. Rebecca simply continued sucking his dick. He began to dribble. Rebecca kept sucking. Cubbie's cock began to spew into her mouth. She swallowed it all. She licked her lips and kissed Cubbie.

Rebecca laid flat on her back. Cubbie began kissing her naked body. He kissed her tits, licking and sucking her nipples. Now he began to kiss her all the way down her body. Rebecca closed her eyes.

Cubbie continued kissing Rebecca's naked body. He came to her pussy. He opened it and began to lick. Rebecca emitted a long, satisfied sigh.

"Ooohhh yesss," she sighed.

Rebecca closed her eyes, reveling in her lover's tongue action. "Mmmmm," she moaned. Cubbie continued to work her pussy.

Rebecca was shaking all over. Her legs were shaking. She was feelign waves up and down her body.

"Up for it?" Rebecca said

"Yep," replied Cubbie.

With that, she spread and Cubbie's hard cock entered her. Rebecca sighed softly. She closed her eyes as Cubbie's balls slapped against her pussy. His rod slid inand out.

"Faster!" said Rebecca.

Cubbie picked up the pace, shoving his dick into Rebecca and withdrawing it faster with every thrust.

"Oooh," Rebecca sighed.

Cubbie kept thrusting. Rebecca's body tingled as her legs began to shake. She quivered up and down her whole body.

"Oh my God!" Rebecca yelled. "Oh my God!"

Cubbie's cock jumped and he began to spew cum deep into his girlfriend. With a long moan, Rebecca took it all in.

Now, he laid next to her.

"God, you're good!" said Rebecca.

"Thanks," said Cubbie. "You too." The two lovers dozed off.