Bonnie's Fantasy

Story Info
Bonnie's dream of being drugged with a twist.
1.1k words
4.2
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaBesse
LaBesse
6 Followers

This is a work of fantasy written to the inspiration of the dream "she" shared with me.

The reader may note some odd usage of capital letters or lack of them. All references to the Dominant should be capitalized and all references to the submissive are not. Please understand I am fighting autocorrect or as I am learning autoincorrect so some may not be printed as intended.

**&**&**

Fantasy meets reality

*

It all started with some naughty moments shared in an online chat. We had both revealed that we are plump and He is Dominant and well over 50 while i am more than a little bit submissive and just barely 20.

Then came the day we committed to make my dream real. He was to drug me and fuck me. We met that night at the first party of spring break. He was a gentleman all night guarding my drink and flirting with me. We had both been tested and the results mailed from the lab each to the other. Him getting my results and me getting His. i am no super model, all ass and tit. He is also not as fit as he would like but we are both active. He got me to dance with him. He danced so badly. Then came the time people were beginning to go home and it was time for my fantasy. i had been waiting for my drink to make me woozy all night long. i had given him permission to do it. i had even provided the drug and mailed him a letter saying i wanted it. His way of making my dream happen was not what i expected and when He whispered it in my ear it made me wet.

He placed a small vial of liquid in my hand, "Put this in your half full glass. Then drink down the entire drink."

As I tried to look at the vial he continued to speak, "If you drink it you will be Mine to use as I see fit for the rest of spring break."

i am waking. my mouth is full and feels like i have been sucking on cotton balls and there is an odd flavor. i can't bring my hand to my face. i begin to panic and kick but my legs are also restrained. My eyes go wide with shock as a hand comes down hard on the inside of my naked thigh with a crack. The pain is real, this is not a dream.

"Lay still My toy." he growls and the hand comes down on my large left breast with a stinging slap.

i want to scream loudly but it comes out an odd little sound through a ball gag in my mouth. i look to my left and see that my wrist is in a wide cuff that looks like seatbelt material with velcro on the outside. It is attached to another belt that snakes off the side of the bed. Looking to my right I see the same. I must assume that is also how my legs are bound but I cannot see beyond my double D breasts. I feel his fingers digging into my left tit. He is leaning down. He licks my neck.

He whispers in my ear, "My personal bit of chocolat," and bites my earlobe just hard enough for me to feel a bit of pain. He moves away and i moan in frustration. i was enjoying that. He sits up and pinches a nipple in each hand and squeezes. i close my eyes as it becomes a bit painful. He is pinching harder. i want to be his good girl so i arch my back to push my tits up to let him know i like this. His grip has my nipple between his thumb and closed fist. He pinches harder yet then rotates his wrist pushing down and in against my plump tits and pulling up and out with my, no, His nipples. Oh God, the pain and pleasure are mine but the body i occupy is His. i feel the dripping of His pussy trickle over my butthole. He suddenly releases His nippels and squeezes the left breast with His right hand. His other hand comes down with a crack on the inside of my upper thigh so close to the kitty i feel the breeze across the damp lips.

His hands disappear from our skin so i open my eyes and look to see Him. He is removing His shirt revealing a thick coat of gray hair all across his chest. He shakes out the shirt then casually spreads it covering my head. It smells of Him a manly musky smell, no cologne nothing to make me allergic. Soon the pants join the shirt. He sent me a photo so i know what the white skin and slightly purple head of His cock looks like. i picture it in my mind as it rests on His leg as He climbs over onto the bed between my legs. i feel the head of that milky white cock slide up and down the wet crevasse that i have deeded to His pleasure. i do not know if it is the first time He has used me because i had pleaded with Him to fuck me hard while i was drugged to sleep.

Then i feel it pushing inside. He brings a hand to my throat and holds me as if to choke but only lightly grips as He supports himself on the other arm. His cock now slides in and out. Forcing my pleasure as He takes me. I look to His face and he locks eyes. His hazel eyes appear to have flecks of devilish red in them i can't look away. As He fucks me harder i feel my tits move up and down. Bumping His body as He thrusts in and my chin as he pulls out. i still stare into those eyes looking at the flashes of red in the greens and blues mixed. He Fucks harder, yes, it is all i could have asked for. His cock twitches and he thrusts forward harder yet then grinds against me as that glorious thick white cock pulses and spits deep inside. When his last convulsive thrust subsides he pulls out and using my arm as a pillow lay next to me.

He says, "I think I would like to fuck that sopping wet cunt again before I let you get cleaned up. But to remind you of your place I insist you wear this."

He picks up a collar from the bedside table and puts it on my neck.

LaBesse
LaBesse
6 Followers