Bonobo World 13 - Show & Tell

Story Info
In their school Tina, Alex and we learn an important lesson.
3.5k words
4.38
1.2k
1
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

Series Disclaimer

In an alternate world where humans have more in common with the mild mannered, female lead Bonobos than with our brutish, male centred chimpanzee relatives, a young boy grows into a useful, productive male, lead by the strong women in his life.

This is an ongoing series. As there has apparently been some confusion in the comments as to what this is all about -- if you find the description enticing, it is recommended to start reading it at part one.

If not -- then not.

As always, all characters are 18 years or older.

12:30 -- 1:30 pm Biology (Ms. Johnson)

In their first class together since Tina took him under her wings, Alex of course sits next to her now. Deep inside, he would love to sit on her lap as he did in the cafeteria, but of course he would also die from the attention that would bring them. Thank Goddess she's too classy for that. Not too classy though to wink at him or put her hand on his thigh from time to time. In cheerful anticipation, it seems, as today's topic is...

"Orgasms!", Ms. Johnson proclaims from the front of her classroom, her full D-Cups breasts slightly jiggling as she chuckles, watching the faces of her students. The males, mostly, Alex assumes. Women are mature and confident enough to talk about such thing with grace, it's the males' reactions that reach from a giggle behind him to open mouthed awe as they learn about today's topic.

"You all had one or two, I presume."

The brunette teacher smiles. Alex thinks that more than one student - male and female -- might have had one with her in mind. She's one of the hottest, sexiest teachers at this school, mid thirties, buxom, highly confident and smart. She has been in his dreams as well and if he was allowed to masturbate without woman present he might as well do it with her image in his mind.

"But what makes an orgasm and above all -- how different are they? From person to person, but particularly from male to female? You've all witnessed one of the other sex as well as had one yourself, I assume."

Nods and murmured confirmations.

"Good. I'd hate to teach boys who haven't learned their basic job yet. Or women who don't know how to properly play with a male."

Chuckles from the classroom as she smiles.

"So -- how would you describe the other sex's orgasms?"

Silence for moments. Then a female voice.

"Messy."

Female chuckles. Embarrassed male silence.

"Indeed. Quite messy. That alone is a very good reason to limit the amount of male orgasms to a minimum, I'd say. All that jizz."

Nodding among the women and a few laughs.

"But to be serious -- we all know males should be kept on a short leash when it comes to - coming, but the messiness isn't really the main reason, yucky as it is. Any ideas what is?"

Tina raises her voice.

"They get totally weak."

"Yes. Good Point, Ms. Harding, the female body and mind are strong, capable for long lasting, forceful multiple orgasms. And they usually invigorate us, energize us, make us better. Males on the other hand... "

She sighs.

"One short burst and not only is it over for a long while, they also practically shut down. Like that little spurt of cum took everything they had out of them."

"It probably did!"

A woman next to Alex proposes, making the teacher nod.

"You might say so. That weird focus on that one squirt - like it's all they're capable of or useful for - is one of the big reason modern day science assumes that nature has, indeed, not really intended men to be more than servicing creatures, fulfilling their limited purposes, while women with their higher brain capacities and physical abilities take care the important businesses of society. But back to simple biology. Any other differences?"

A pretty platinum blonde raises her hand.

"I think -- from my experience at least -- male orgasms are pretty boring, really."

The teacher looks ate her encouragingly.

"Define boring."

"Well, it's... I mean, they're just... a little bit of pumping and grunting and a short spasm and that's it. Not only do most of them come after a few minutes if you don't make sure they last longer somehow, but also -- it's almost like they only have one type of orgasm that only lasts a few seconds and really is mostly about their cocks instead of a real orgasm."

Ms. Johnson nods.

"Let's not say 'real' -- just because a male orgasm isn't as intense or fulfilling or spiritual or graceful or satisfying or meaningful doesn't mean they're not real. In a way. They're just -- less important. Less valid. Negligible."

Some boys squirm uncomfortably in their seats. Their teacher speaks what they all deep inside know. Alex has gotten to a point were he can admit them to himself, thanks to his mother's discipline, but hearing is said out loud so blatantly stings a little. Like it does all men. Not because they think they deserve better - they all know they don't. Women are stronger, more important, of course their orgasms are far superior, too. But males all have a spot inside where they feel -- hollow. Empty. They know a female orgasm is giving sex a purpose and meaning they all will never experience or even fully understand.

"Just from a biological standpoint, the facts are clear - the penis glans, most sensitive part of a male body, has about 3,000 nerve endings - compared to the 10,000 in the clitoris alone plus an almost countless number all over the female genitals and her whole body. It's obvious who mother nature gifted with the ability to feel deep, meaningful bliss and who is just granted a pale imitation of true sexual pleasure to keep their pathetic libido working. The female orgasm is the peak of spiritual and biological existence. Everything in nature - everything in womankind in particular - is meant to praise it. Therefore it is your female right and privilege to use men to that purpose as you see fit. Do not let men focus on that pathetic excuses for an orgasm they experience. Their bodies, minds, soul - should they have souls - and their cocks service womankind.

"Male orgasms are secondary. Almost accidental. You can use them to motivate men, but never give them the impression they're important. They're never the point of sexual encounters, only a by-product at best."

Knowing nods, among the women. And among the men. No use denying it.

"Now. That's all very theoretical. As we stated, all of you have seen the difference between the sexes' orgasm, but have you ever really watched it? Observed. It's important to have a scientific view of it. Once in a while. For that, need two volunt..."

Before Ms. Johnson can finish the sentence, Tina grabs Alex's arm and raises his and hers together. He stares at her with open eyes, perplexed. He has no idea what the teacher needs volunteers for, but he would not have come forward. He does what he is told, diligently. But he's never been so brazen to take the initiative like that. The new woman in his life surely pushes his limits.

"Ms. Harding. Alex? Did I miss something between the two of you?"

Giggles from the classroom -- male and female this time. Word of mouth has been making rounds.

"Alright, come to the front, you two. "

A smiling Tina, pulling a more than nervous looking Alex with, her moves to the front of the large classroom to the cheers of the other women. The males remain mostly quiet, looking at each other. Mixed gender show and tells rarely tend to make the male look good, be it just because the woman is always smarter or because he often mostly serves as comic relief.

Ms. Johnson looks at her female student - Alex is not addressed, but assumed to do what is expected.

"Tina, I need you two to get undressed."

The woman nods, smiles and slips out of her school uniform, then nods towards her new protege. Nudity like sex is of course no taboo and perfectly casually accepted in this world, clothes accentuate the body and emphasise it instead of hiding it, so she has no problem with this. Neither should Alex - even less so, really. The male body's purpose is to service women, anywhere, anytime. False modesty is a highly frowned upon behaviour.

So of course he does what he is told without hesitation, but he cannot suppress his faster beating heart, and a slight flush. He has been naked in front of his schoolmates a number of times: changing rooms, sexual services for random women, female fellow students just telling him to strip for the entertainment value of it. Still -- this feels -- slightly different. As everything he does with the new woman in his life. She's seen him naked, approved of his physique and particularly his penis, small as it is, but this still feels like a first time, giving him butterflies in is stomach. Alex wonders if this is what love feels, but is interrupted in his musings by his teacher.

"Alright. As you may have guessed, this show and tell is all about the male versus the female orgasm. You've all seen it, but I bet you never took the time to study it, probably because you were all quite -- distracted at the time, right?"

Giggles from the classroom -- male and female.

"So I'm going to have our two volunteers masturbate for you now..."

Alex gulps. Again -- nothing much out of the ordinary for male to be used as a demonstration object, but still...

"And I want you to look closely, focus on both and take notes about what you all notice."

Screens are activated to takes notes on as the teacher nods to the students,

"Aright. I assume you don't need any extra -- motivation? I can see You don't..."

Her eyes wander down to Alex's little dick. In the last minutes it has grown hard -- despite this situation being -- a little different and a little weird, he can rely on that: being watched and judged as a sex object by a group of strong, confident women will always make his little wiener hard.

After a fraction of a second of hesitation, Alex's right hand eventually moves to it. He furiously begins pumping it -- that's how he thinks of it at least. Realistically, it lacks the size to allow for actual up and down movement of his hand, so it's more like a kneading. Furiously kneading, though - it's rare that a woman of authority allows -- let alone orders - a boy to put his own pleasure first. "First" is not a man's place in this society after all.

So he ceases the opportunity with a tinge of guilt. The conditioning to always - Always - put a woman first sits deep. But this is for science, and Ms. Johnson takes apparent pleasure from this little experiment, smiling at the sight of him wanking his peepee. So it's alright.

Tina smiles, as well.

"I don't need motivation, either. I'll just remember how I used my little man yesterday..."

Giggles from the classroom -- Alex hesitates for a moment. If his face wasn't flushed from jerking off already, he would blush now. Deeply. He never got a comment like this. He never considered himself much of a masturbation material for grown, strong women. He dares to look over to the woman he has fallen for over the last 24 hours. She is stroking her arms, her neck, her belly, her thighs. While Alex is furiously and excitedly wanking his dick, she has not even touched her breasts. Her nipples are standing up hard and erect now, a sight making Alex almost lose control already.

He stops for a second, takes a deep breath. His mother taught him techniques to slow down, pace himself. It works - kinda - when he's with a woman. Not Too well, he has to admit, stamina will never be his strong side. At least when it comes to his cock, but of course he knows how to make up for it.

When masturbating though, it takes all his effort to show restraint. When it is an explicit edging session - his Mom has done a few of those, her mere presence and dominating looks helped, but in a situation like this...

He feels the classroom getting restless -- he has to continue, this is a show and tell, after all so he again starts kneading his wiener and move his fist as far up and down as he can. He hears Tina sighing softly as one hand slides down her butt and one up against her breast, but his own groaning and grunting gets louder. He puts his other hand around his balls -- sometimes squeezing them off helps, but not today, really. With a grunt, his face contorts into and ugly grimace, and he shoots a small, unimpressive load of mostly clear thin cum onto the floor in front of him.

A look at the clock on the wall tells him he hasn't even been at it for two minutes. He flushes, embarrassed, but sees his teacher grin. Apparently she not only excepted but wanted this result for her presentation.

His eyes move to Tina, just now, she is beginning to touch her hard nipples, massaging her breasts, her eyes closed, her mind directed all on herself, her moans getting louder. Alex feels his cock twitch again already. As fast a shooter as he is, he does get hard quickly. He knows he will present another tiny boner to the class before this is over and watches her with great focus.

As Tina's hand finally slides between her legs after more than five minutes, her face becomes softer, her expression kinder, her moans louder but also melodic. No comparison to his brutish grunts. She spreads her legs to the classroom, allowing her classmates a good look at the glistening lips under her trimmed blonde bush as she touches her swollen clit. The class has fallen silent, reverent, respectful. A female - and of course only a female - orgasm is something sacred, the basis of all social interactions and the foundation of the modern society. Everyone knows to honour and cherish it. It takes almost ten more minutes for the woman's moans to grow ecstatic, her to lean her ass against the table, let her fingers slip inside, while the other hand caresses her breasts and she comes, loud, sweet, blissful. Her orgasm lasts about a minute -- and Alex feels that pang of jealousy that sometimes gets him. His whole masturbation was almost over in the time her climax lasts and his orgasm took about five seconds. Women are so much more graceful. And their reward from nature is an orgasm beyond compare.

Eventually she opens her eyes, smiles, licks her lips. Her face glows, her whole body radiates -- she has become more beautiful than ever during this show and tell. Alex knows the same dose NOT apply to him. Their teacher puts a hand on the woman's shoulder and kisses her lips gently.

"Well done, sister. Thank you for your gift to the group."

Tina smiles back and then winks at Alex. Nobody is under the impression that His contribution was a gift to anyone.

"So -- what did you notice class?"

"Apart from the obvious that Alex is a fast shooter?", a female student chuckles

"That also is a valid observation. And it's not just Alex, to be fair. Some men have a bit more -- control over their pathetic dicks but most... If you let them do what they want without supervision they will just shoot as fast as possible. The male body is just too weak, to ill equipped to provide a long, truly fulfilling orgasm like the female is. Nature made them baby juice squirting machines, their pleasure is really secondary. Anything else?"

"He was so - ugly!"

This some from a boy -- making the females giggle. They of course know perfectly well how males look while coming, but to some boys themselves it comes as a surprise.

"In what way, Toby?"

"That face he made..."

The teacher smiles, too, now.

"Don't assume you look any more appealing when you come, young men. You men are ALL ugly in that moment. Which, as you noticed, does not apply to women. Women come gracefully -- no matter how hard they come, even in the face of the most ground shaking orgasm, we keep our natural beauty. And usually enhance it. You do look really pretty, when you come, Tina."

Tina smiles gracefully.

"You really do", Alex can't help but burst out.

His teacher raises an eyebrow as to this uninvited comment but lets it slide. It amused the class, making them whoo -- it's quite obvious he is infatuated.

"Alright -- anything else?"

"The boy went right to the little dick."

"Indeed he did."

Ms Johnson nods.

"Another clear sign the male body is significantly inferior. The number of erogenous zones is pitifully low. You can find some if you really try hard - not worth the effort, really, if you ask me, because essentially this..."

She moves toward Alex and pinches his now re-erect cock...

"... is really all there's to it. The female body can create pleasure in So many ways, almost countless, every part becomes a beacon of sexual sensations -- of course you ladies know it, but I highly recommend the boys to take notes. You have a tendency to project your own physical inadequacies onto women and stampede straight to the clitoris when a woman grants you the privilege to please her. Which of course is a good and effective way, if that's what she wants but when you have time, explore the female body. It's a canvas of almost unlimited possibilities. Not like your own patheticly numb bodies that focus all your inferior pleasure on that little slap of meat between your legs."

Alex notices the boys do take notes and he reminds himself to update his, too. He didn't get the impression Tina had any reason to complain -- and after all she did order him around all evening yesterday, so there wasn't much he could have done differently, but he really hopes he will eventually get enough leeway to explore her immaculate body and find all of her soft spots and erogenous zones. He did take some good mental notes what she liked to caress during her masturbation.

"Anything else?"

Silence.

"Well, you got the most important points. class, Well done.

"To summarize: The male orgasm is a pathetic, short, messy burst, easy to trigger, easy to forget. Nature did not equip men with the tools it takes to achieve and envoy a full orgasm, worthy to be called that, the way that females do, which is a clear proof that the female body, mind, soul -- in short the satisfaction of the female being, of feminity as a whole is what this whole act, our whole society and the whole universe is really aimed at. The female orgasm is the end all for a good reason. It is the key element of all social interaction, conflict solution and cooperation. Female orgasms keep the world together, males ones just make babies. That's why women are superior and males serve."

Nodding from the class, everyone, regardless of gender. It is of course in no way a new lesson, it's the core element of all education in this world. But seeing a practical example of how the world works obviously impressed the students. The little voice in the heads of many a male doubting the status quo have little to no chance in the face of such overwhelm evidence.

The bell rings and the two students in front of the class slip into their flimsy clothes. As the rest leaves, Ms. Johnson enters an A+ for Tina and a B for Alex into her notepad. And nods approvingly to her students.

"Well done. Tina. And you too, Alex. Within your limitations, of course. A male orgasm will never be worthy of an A."

She smiles as the boy nods and leaves the classroom behind his new leading woman.

"We'll meet after the extracurriculars for the appointment with Ms. Marsters", Tina informs him.

"I'll pick you up if I can, but if I'm not there when you're done and mine takes longer I expect you to show up straight at my classroom and wait until I'm done!"

"Of course, Ms Tina."

Alex nods -- as if he had any interest in going anywhere else than to where she waits for him.

minski
minski
99 Followers