Bonus Story 02: Another DP Tale

Story Info
Cassidy is overdue for double the pleasure.
3.1k words
4.5
6.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****This is a fictional story and everyone is 18 and over****

"I can handle any punishment you fuckers throw my way."

Cassidy ran her tongue along Mr. Thompson's length before taking him into her mouth while Anthony exchanged a devious smirk with him. He went to get the lube bottle while Mr. Thompson held Cassidy still and began to face fuck her; making her gag over his cock.

"Sluts like you will never learn," he said in a smooth tone.

**********************************

"They fucked the shit out of me," Cassidy said as she looked at Cameron. "They took my words as a challenge because they plugged my ass and pussy again until I could hardly think straight. By the time I left the office my face was coated in their cum and my legs were shaking like crazy. I'm surprised I was able to walk back to my apartment."

Cassidy was over at Cameron's townhouse and the two were sitting on the balcony where she regaled him on her double penetration story. She could vividly remember it as though it happened yesterday, and she was still in amazement that she got to experience that level of pleasure. Cameron sipped on a bottle of water as she told him what happened, but he wasn't surprised. Cassidy already had a high sex drive, and he figured it was only a matter of time before she wanted to get fucked by two cocks. He was impressed however at how she went so far off the rails that she wanted her ass stuffed with two dicks.

"It sounds like you've been doing more than just studying while in Miami,"he said smoothly.

"Of course," she responded casually. "Classes never stopped me from having sex. Like I told them that night, I see nothing wrong with fucking whomever I want; whenever I want."

As Cassidy continued to speak, Cameron make quick notice of her body language. She was wearing a low-cut mini sundress that had her cleavage and legs on full display. As she spoke, she began to squirm slightly in her seat and would cross and uncross her legs; making a smirk appear on Cameron's face.

"Just talking about your sexcapades is making you horny isn't it?" He asked as he took another sip of water.

Cassidy nodded as she started to stand up. "It's been a hot second since I've had two cocks to myself, and I'm overdue for a double fucking."

Her pussy was getting so hot at the memory of having two cocks inside of her, and she needed to release the pent up energy that was building up within her. Cassidy gave Cameron a sexy look and walked through the sliding door which led to his bedroom. Cameron followed behind her and smirked as she started to strip out of her dress before casting it to the side. She was dressed only in a black bra and thong and she sat on the bed just as Cameron stood before her. He undid his jeans and Cassidy pulled them down along with his boxers before taking his cock into her mouth. It took Cassidy mere seconds to get him hard, but once he stood at attention Cassidy began to earnestly suck him off while stroking his cock with her hands.

"You say you're overdue, but it looks like you need a good pounding right now," Cameron said slyly as he watched Cassidy work his dick.

"Mmm hmmm," Cassidy moaned against his member while still sucking him. Cameron took off his shirt before holding her head still so he could face-fuck her; enjoying how she gagged around his dick. Cassidy let him use her mouth as he pleased, and once he was done she glared at him with lust clouding her eyes as she unhooked her bra.

Cameron began to pull his boxers and jeans off completely while Cassidy stood up again to remove her thong. Once their clothes were discarded Cassidy got on all fours on the bed and arched her back so that her ass was on full display for Cameron. Her pussy was already sopping wet and he slid inside with ease. Cassidy moaned as his cock stretched her and she began to push back onto him. Cameron groaned as he watched her plump ass slam into his hips and bounce on his cock. He slapped her ass sharply as she fucked him before taking control, and he grabbed her hips before thrusting his cock inside of her. Cassidy's moans grew loud as she tightened her pussy more over his cock as his hips crashed into her repeatedly.

"Oh my god!!" Cassidy moaned in pleasure. "Keep fucking me!! Keep fucking me!!"

Cameron continued to thrust inside of her as she wanted before moving his hands to her shoulders. He groaned from how incredibly tight she was, and his thrusts never let up; which reduced Cassidy to crying out loudly as waves of pleasure rushed through her Her body tensed up and a wave of ecstasy surged through her as an orgasm hit her with full force.

"Fuck, oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

Her hot juices coated Cameron's cock and her body shivered uncontrollably. Cameron's breathing got heavier but he continued to fuck her through her climax, and Cassidy knew that he was close to blowing his load.

"You want some cum Cassidy?" Cameron growled in lust.

"I want it on my fucking face," Cassidy answered seductively. He pulled out of her pussy and Cassidy quickly turned so that she was right in front of his cock. Cameron groaned loudly as his cock began to twitch, and Cassidy moaned as hot jets of cum splashed onto her cheeks and mouth. She licked her lips clean of his load before taking her into her mouth again to both clean him off and for her own erotic pleasure. Cameron watched as she fucked her throat on his cock and he grabbed her face before making her deep throat him.

"You're such a wanton cock slut," he managed to say in between moans.

Cameron let her go, and with a wet pop Cassidy freed his dick from between her lips. She gave him a sly smile before saying,"Give me another cock and I'll show you how wanton I can be."

******************************************

After telling Cameron about her first time having two dicks to herself she wanted him and another man to fuck her brains out, and he was more than happy to oblige her; owing to how he wanted to see how primal Cassidy could get with two cocks to tend to. When asked if she had anyone in mind, Cassidy mentioned Cameron's friend Trenton Rizzo with no hesitation. The two had never met formally but she had seen pictures of him before and always thought Trenton was good looking.Trenton was the same height as Cameron and was of Italian descent with olive skin, a wild mane of black hair, and a muscular build. After Cassidy took a shower and left, Cameron did the same before giving Trenton a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Trent, what up?"said Cameron.

"Hey Cameron," Trenton responded. "What's going on?"

"Nothing much, but check this out. You know that girl Cassidy Martinez that I told you about?"

"You mean the girl with the fat ass that can't get enough sex?"

"The very same."

"What about her?"

"Cassidy just can't get enough dick, and she really wants to fuck two guys. She said that she wants you and me to fuck the shit out of her."

"Really? She's that much of a freak in bed now?"

Trust me Trent, this girl is something else but it will be worth it though; believe me. So are you down?"

"Fuck yeah I'm down."

*******************************

"Hey Cassidy, I called Trent and he said he's in."

Cassidy was all smiles when she heard Cameron's voice on the phone. "He is?!" She asked in a happy tone.

"What, did you doubt that I could get him for you?" Cameron asked with a laugh. "When I mentioned that it was you he was all in on the idea."

"No, I didn't doubt you," Cassidy replied in a teasing tone.

"So when do you want to do this?" Cameron asked.

"Friday evening," Cassidy responded. "Come by my house, I'll be home alone...and by the way Cameron..."

"Yeah?"

"Make sure to let Trent know that I don't want to be made love to."

Cameron smirked and shook his head before answering," Don't worry, I'll be sure to tell him."

*******************************

When Friday evening arrived Cameron and Trenton arrived at Cassidy's house and they parked on the driveway.. As they walked up to the front door Cameron looked at Trenton and said," By the way, Cassidy wanted me to tell you that she doesn't want to be made love to like a delicate princess."

Trenton snickered before saying," If she's as much of a nympho as you say, I figured that she wasn't one for vanilla sex."

Cameron rang the doorbell and after a few seconds the door opened. Trenton's eyes grew wide with intrigue while Cameron's filled with lust. Cassidy stood in the doorway dressed in a short fishnet dress that hugged her curves and barely covered her ass.. She wore no bra or panties and she smirked when she took in their reactions to her.

'Hey guys," Cassidy said pleasantly as she stepped aside to let them in and shut the door. Cameron gave her an approving once over while Trenton's gaze went from interest to lust.

"Cassidy, this is Trenton. Trenton, this is Cassidy," said Cameron.

"it's nice to meet you Trenton," Cassidy said in a suggestive tone before she led the way down the hall. Cameron and Trenton followed behind her until they got to a spare room that had a bookshelf in the corner, a queen size bed, and a bedside table where a bottle of lube was sitting next to a lamp. No sooner than all three were in the room Cassidy got down on her knees in between the men and she started to undo Trenton's pants, garnering a look of carnal lust in his eyes.

"I told you she doesn't hesitate when she wants sex," Cameron said smoothly as he began to take off his shirt.

"I see," Trenton responded as he watched Cassidy. She sucked his cock and flicked the head of his member before moving to Cameron who had just undid his own jeans. Trenton began to remove his clothes while Cassidy sucked off Cameron and within seconds both of their cocks were rock solid. Cassidy moved back and forth between the two; giving each man ample attention as she sucked and swirled her tongue around their cocks while she stroked them with her hands when her mouth was occupied. When she deepthroated Trenton a carnal growl escaped his lips.

"Goddamn,"Trenton moaned as she took his cock into her mouth with ease. "She's good with that mouth of hers." When she got to Cameron he held her still and began to face-fuck her to show off how good of a mouth she had.

"Yeah, this cock whore is impressive isn't she?" Cameron managed to say as he pumped his cock between her lips. He let go of her and Cassidy went back to Trenton where she got the same treatment as she did from Cameron. He held her and began to fuck her face, making Cassidy gag around his member and he made her take his length before holding her there.

"That's it, take it," he said in a guileful tone. "Take all of me."

After a few seconds Trenton let go and Cassidy resumed sucking Cameron's cock. Meanwhile, Cameron looked to Trenton and said,"You want to try that ass out or her pussy?"

"I want that ass of hers," Trenton said as he watched Cassidy stroke his member while still sucking off Cameron. She released him from her lips and began to stand up while a deviant look clouded her eyes.

"Remember," she said. "I don't want to be treated like a docile princess."

"We had no plans on it," Trenton said slyly as he went to get the lube bottle. Cameron meanwhile laid down on the bed and Cassidy climbed on top of him. She guided his cock inside her wet pussy and she moaned as his member stretched her. Cameron wanted to demonstrate how Cassidy was not kidding around, and he grabbed her hips and began to thrust his member hard inside her wet hole. Cassidy moaned loudly as Cameron fucked her, and when he slapped her ass more waves of pleasure ran through her. Trenton meanwhile smirked at the spectacle before him as he lubed up his cock, and when he walked up behind Cassidy, Cameron slowed down his thrusts to let Trenton enter, but he didn't stop completely. He rubbed his cock against her asshole before Cassidy looked over her shoulder at him.

"Shove that dick in my ass Trenton," she said in between moans. "Fuck my ass now!!"

Trenton slid inside with ease, and a low groan of pleasure left his lips as he filled her ass. "My god, you're fucking tight" he said as he slapped her plump cheeks. After that, he and Cameron began to fuck Cassidy as she wished, and she was beside herself with desire. Her moans of pleasure turned into cries of lust and she was in awe once again at how much sensation she got from having two cocks to herself. The guys continued to thrust repeatedly inside of her holes and Trenton grabbed her arms and held them back to make her even more helpless against their erotic needs. A shudder ran through her body and Cassidy cried out as her orgasm crashed into her, and her muscles tightened even more around the guys' cocks. Trenton released her arms and pulled out of her while Cameron continued to thrust inside her pussy, and when he stood before her Cassidy greedily began to suck his cock and moaned against his member.

"You like tasting your ass you little whore?" Trenton asked slyly. He didn't even wait for nor want a response as he held her head and began to face-fuck Cassidy. Cameron meanwhile pulled at the flimsy fabric of Cassidy's dress in the back and it ripped easily with little effort. Once it was in tatters she ripped the material off and tossed it aside while still having Trenton's cock in her mouth. Cameron got out from underneath her and without missing a beat Cassidy turned to suck his cock clean of her juices before going back to Trenton; who tossed the lube bottle at Cameron and he began to lube up his cock.

"You think that ass of hers is good, wait until you feel her pussy," Cameron said. Trenton gave him a cunning look and said,"Hey Cassidy, lay on your back real quick."

Cassidy did as he asked, and he slid his cock inside her with ease. A satisfied look came over his face but he didn't fuck her yet.

"Hold on to me," he said slyly. Once Cassidy had her arms and legs wrapped around him, Trenton picked her up and stood up before he began to thrust his cock inside of her; eliciting a loud cry of pleasure from Cassidy."

"How's that pussy feel?" Cameron asked as he walked up behind Cassidy.

"Amazing, It's so fucking tight," he managed to say in between moans. After a few hard thrusts Cameron began to enter Cassidy's ass, and Cassidy's eyes grew wide with surprise and lust.

"Oh fuck!! Oh my fucking god!!" She cried out. Cameron held onto Cassidy's waist and the guys both moved Cassidy's body so that she was bouncing on top of their cocks. Cassidy was adrift in ecstasy as their cocks were both buried deep inside of her, and as they fucked her standing up she felt another orgasm shoot through her. Her cries of satisfaction continued as they fucked her through her climax, and once her orgasm subsided Cassidy found herself back on the bed on all fours once they set her down.

"I want to fuck that ass of hers again," Trenton said as he lubed his member again.

"Go for it," Cameron said casually as he opted to fuck Cassidy's mouth. Cameron flashed Cassidy a sly smile when he saw how clouded over with lust her eyes were as he shoved his cock into her mouth and she immediately began to suck his member. Trenton meanwhile slid inside her tight ass once more and held nothing back. He began to thrust his cock hard into her ass, making Cassidy cry out against Cameron's cock.

"Fuck me!! Fuck my fucking ass!!" Cassidy cried out in unabashed need.

"Keep sucking my dick while he fucks your tight ass," Cameron said in a lustful tone as he shoved his cock back between Cassidy's lips. Cassidy never got to say anything as she began to suck him off again and her tongue flicked the sensitive head repeatedly; making Cameron groan in pleasure. Another orgasm shot through Cassidy once more and she moaned against Cameron's member as her muscles tightened up once more. Trenton squeezed her ass and slapped it hard as she came.

"Damn Cassidy," Trenton moaned. "Your ass is so fucking good." He grabbed her arms once more and pulled them back so that he could continue to hammer her ass. "Can we cum on your face?"

"I want your cum all over me," she cried out seductively. "Cover my fucking face with your loads."

Trenton pulled out of her and Cassidy rolled over so that she was lying on her back in the bed. Trenton moved up her body while Cameron was already near the side of her head. Both of their cocks twitched and Cassidy vigorously rubbed her clit as she waited for their cum. Before she knew it, their hot loads came shooting out of their cocks. Hot jets repeatedly sprayed her hair, face, and lips; making Cassidy moan as their warm loads ran over her skin. It was only once they were spent did Cassidy lick her lips clean and then she moved back and forth between the two to clean their cocks of any cum she may have missed.

"You weren't kidding Cameron," Trenton said breathlessly. "She is one hell of a good fuck."

Cameron gave him a nod of agreement while Cassidy started to sit up between the two with a smirk on her face.

"So guys," she said sweetly as she wiped the cum off of her face and licked her fingers clean. "Are you free next week to do this again?"