Book Club Memories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted, squeezing her ass and helping her fuck me, making sure she was nice and full while I eagerly sucked at her tits.

Letting her nipple fall out of my mouth for a moment, I said, "You're so fucking hot... glad we had this time before things get crazy... fuck... you're so beautiful, your body's amazing, and your pussy, fuck, how are you still this tight?"

She laughed, leaning down to kiss me before continuing, "I take care of myself, and I take care of you... honestly, we're all better off when we're taken care of, aren't we?"

"You know it," I grunted, smacking her ass and making her mewl appreciatively.

"Don't get me wrong... I'm looking forward to meeting up with the others... they can make me cum soooo gooooood... but when you need some cock, and I mean serious cock, and you're the only serious cock that's going to be around, well, don't blame me for being a little greedy now..." Lauren moaned, riding me and smiling down at me with a mischievous grin.

"I wouldn't dream of blaming you..." I said. "I'm looking forward to meeting everyone too."

"You mean *fucking* everyone?" she replied, smirking and kissing me.

I smacked her ass extra hard for this one, the sharp sound echoing through the car and making her cry out in mixed pain and ecstasy.

"That too..." I grunted, feeling my balls start to swell. "Fuck... you keep going like this, you're gonna make me cum."

"That was the idea," Lauren laughed, riding me even harder. "I'm so close, too... come on, hold on just a little longer, Ryan, let me have that big cock a little longer... make me cum... come on, keep fucking me, keep fucking me, harder, harder, like that, make me cum, make me cum, fuck, I'm almost there, keep going, keep going, FUCK, MOTHERFUCKER, I'M CUMMING! I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMING!!!!"

As usual, Lauren was quite vocal when she came, but when she came against me this time, there was a particular strength to it I found impressive. Her gushing pussy clamped down on me, milking my cock as she wrapped her arms around me, shuddering and shaking violently with her own orgasm. I held her close, but with the bliss of her exquisite orgasm massaging my cock well past the edge of what I could handle, I couldn't hold back any longer. I thrust deep inside of her, cumming and cumming hard, filling her clutching pussy with what felt like a pent-up gallon of cum.

Our bodies alight with pleasure, we writhed against one another for a good, long while, holding each other close and catching our breaths as we tried to hold onto this moment for some time. I looked into her beautiful eyes, grinning at the way her cum-addled state made her smile in a pleasantly goofy way.

I couldn't help myself but lean in and kiss her, to which she kissed me back eagerly. This first kiss was fiery, followed by shorter, more tender kisses.

When we finished kissing, I looked at her fondly, brushing some of her red hair behind her ear. I'd known Lauren McNeil for so long, and felt a fondness for her that nearly overpowered me. I was beyond happy that we had had this moment to share before things really got crazy, but I couldn't deny that I was looking forward to some of that crazy adventure as well.

Sighing, I said, "I think we should really hit the road soon. They're gonna wonder where we are."

Rolling her eyes, Lauren answered, "I guess... but that was really, really fucking fun..."

"Yeah," I agreed, laughing. "Yeah, that was really good."

Climbing off of me, she chided, "But you better not have used up all your energy here! A whole bunch of my friends are going to be there this weekend, and they're going to need that dick too!"

Chuckling softly, I replied, "I'm 18-years-old and gonna be spending a weekend surrounded by gorgeous MILFs, I'm gonna be fine... I'm gonna be just fine..."

I didn't add 'I think' to the end of that sentence, because I wanted my bravado to cover any lack of confidence I might have had, and thankfully Lauren was nice enough not to draw any attention to any shaky enthusiasm I had.

Don't get me wrong, I was greatly looking forward to a long weekend away with gorgeous older women, but at the same time, I was a realist.

Enthusiastic as I was, I knew I had my work cut out for me.

***

So, right around this time, I'm imagining anyone reading this is having one of two responses.

1) Who the fuck is this guy and why's he so familiar with fucking his best friend's mom?

or

2) Hey, Ryan, finally glad you've made your way around to meeting up with the book club!

If you're in the latter camp, you're probably familiar with the adventures I've been having during my senior year of high school, my "Senior Year Memories" as one of my closest friends dubbed them, and I probably don't need to tell you who I am.

If you're in that former camp, though, I guess some quick introductions are in order. I mean, I could've started out this way, but so many of these stories kinda start with the lead character introducing themselves and describing themselves and how hot they are, and it can get repetitive, I thought a little of the good old "in media res" would keep it exciting and interesting.

If it wasn't, sorry, and if it was, then, yay me, I did something right.

So, right, before we get back to the action, it's introduction time...

My name is Ryan Collins, and I turned 18 just before my senior year of high school. If you'd have asked me at my sparsely-attended birthday party, I would have told you I was a boring, skinny, 5'11" nerd who looked so plain he'd never stand out in a crowd, who lived in the most boring town on earth: Regan Hills, California. As a town, it looked like suburbia from an 80s movie, albeit a suburbia that had seen slightly better days, and while I might have noticed that our fair town seemed to have a disproportionate number of gorgeous women with unusually impressive assets, I never thought that would mean anything to me. After all, I was a dateless nerd, and even if I had a huge cock, it wouldn't matter to my senior year. The life I lived seemed like it'd be the life I would always live, with nothing changing, and while that wasn't exciting, it was something I'd learned to accept.

Through a serendipitous series of events that rely on a lot of cliché, suspension of disbelief and porn logic, one of the popular cheerleaders at school, Kaitlyn Pruitt, found out about how big my dick was, and just as quickly, I wasn't a virgin anymore. Then she told her friends, and their friends told their friends, and suddenly I was having a lot of sex with a lot of girls at school... and I was in fucking heaven.

The year wasn't always great; I dealt with some trouble, heartbreak and pain (both physical and emotional), but I also found myself in the best shape of my life, with two hot girlfriends I loved more than anything, and had more friends than I knew what to do with anymore with all the girls I'd met this year.

One of the most curious developments of the year, though, had occurred with the women I'd gotten together with who weren't my classmates... as I had gotten together with a handful of teachers, and my friend's moms. I'd found a number of older women in Regan Hills to be desperate for love and attention that they weren't getting at home, and I was more than happy to provide it when the opportunity arose.

What I hadn't anticipated, though, was that a lot of these women were friends. I hadn't known about the book club, or that in time they might set their sights on me and want me to attend one of their meetings, let alone one that was going to be considerably more than just a casual get-together. By the time I'd been invited to make a special appearance at their annual weekend getaway in early March, I'd learned to go with what life threw at me and see where adventure called.

That's probably enough introduction, yeah? Why don't we get back to previously scheduled erotica, currently in progress...

***

It was less than a five-minute drive to get to the lake house once we'd fully dressed and more or less got ourselves back to some semblance of looking normal. There was no way we could actually pass for normal, but, this wasn't exactly going to be a weekend where that would matter too much.

From the outside, the rental house itself was impressive, two stories and expansive, with a style that made it look at once modern and like a rustic lodge. It sat in its own little patch of clearing in the trees, the afternoon shimmer of the lake beyond just visible in the distance. A gravel driveway separated the dirt road from the house itself, leading to an open garage and a parking lot-like area, where there were already three cars in place.

"We're late," I said.

"Actually, we're pretty early; a lot of the ladies won't be able to show up until tomorrow or Sunday," Lauren explained as she pulled over to the side of the parking area. "Viola's definitely already here, as for the others... I didn't get a good look at their cars, but I'm sure we'll have a fair bit of company tonight."

She shuffled around in her seat slightly, licking her lips without clearly thinking about it. I knew that she was familiar with a lot of the ladies of the book club, but I thought then that I was about to find out just *how* familiar she actually was with them.

Lauren parked her car, and I was glad to step out of it. I was never one who did well with really long car rides, and though the company was great (and our brief detour even better), it felt good to stretch the road out of my system. It was a nice day, feeling reasonably warm as it usually did here in Southern California and with a feel to the air that said Spring was right around the corner.

Lauren soon joined me in stretching, looking far more graceful and put together than my random grunting and flailing about, before she headed over to open the trunk. I joined her around the back of the car, picking up my backpack (which looked fairly insignificant when compared to the large bag she'd put together for the weekend) and a couple of the reusable grocery bags full of food that she had stashed away. It seemed like a lot, but given how there were supposed to be eleven of us here this weekend... I guess it was better than going hungry.

I was about to make some inane joke about her having bought enough to feed an army, when I was cut off by the sound of a very familiar voice calling out to us.

"Lauren! Ryan! I'm so glad you two could make it!" she called out to us.

My heart skipped a beat as I set down the bags, and turned to face Ms. Viola Kent.

Viola was the single mother to one of the best friends I'd made this year, Sarah, a sweet, blonde band geek with dreams of being a cheerleader. With some persuasion, I'd talked Sarah into trying out for the squad, and being one hell of a dancer, and now she was living the dream as part of Regan Hills High School's cheerleading squad. It was as our friendship (both in and out of the bedroom) grew, that Sarah asked a favor of me, and wanted me to seduce her mother. After all, Viola was a woman who worked so hard and barely dated, and Sarah only wanted her happy... it seemed a crazy favor at the time.

Until I saw Viola Kent, anyway.

As it happened every time I saw her, when I saw her walking toward us across the gravel parking area, I was convinced that Viola was one of the most gorgeous women on the face of the Earth.

For a woman in her early 40s, she easily looked about fifteen years younger. With soft brown eyes that I knew hid a playful, energy, currently hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, lightly tanned skin, and a casual grin peeking through her delicious lips, her face held a beauty that always captivated me. Her head was cocked back slightly, giving her ruby-red colored lips and daintily pointed nose time to shine, while her long, raven hair cascaded around her bare shoulders. In fact, a lot of skin was on display on her 5'7" frame, since she seemed to be wearing not much more than a black bikini top and a colorful, ankle-length sarong that only hid one of her shapely legs. Her fit, dancer's body was on good display, with the sarong hugging her hips and nice ass well, and while the bikini top didn't show much of her pert B-cups, it was hardly what I would call conservative.

My jaw was known to drop in her presence, and I don't think this time was any exception.

"We're glad to see you, too!" Lauren practically squealed, bounding over to Viola and wrapping her arms around her in a hug, before looking back at me. "Well, I know *I'm* glad to see you; it seems Ryan might have forgotten what words were."

"I tend to have that effect on young men," Viola said, smirking at me before looking up and planting a kiss on Lauren's lips. If this kiss was a surprise at first, Lauren soon leaned into it, kissing Viola back deeply in a way that might well have made both of them moan just so slightly.

This was just enough to snap me out of my confusion. "Oh, uh... hi, Viola."

"Hello yourself, Ryan," she said, breaking the kiss with Lauren. "I see you two couldn't wait until you got here?"

I'd have asked how she knew what we'd been up to, but it was better not to underestimate Viola.

I shrugged. "Sorry."

"It was my fault," Lauren said, blushing. "I couldn't help myself... and I got a little greedy. You know how it is. I swear, I didn't wear him out; he's got enough in the tank for the whole weekend"

"Oh, I do know how it is," Viola purred, reaching down and swatting Lauren on the ass hard enough to get a good SMACK sound.

Lauren yelped. "Hey!"

"Oh, come on, you know you love a good spanking, and that by the end of the night that ass is going to be nice and pink," Viola replied, looking at me with a smirk.

That was an image that got me hard again.

Lauren blushed, then looked around almost as if she wanted to say "not in public", but since we were in the middle of nowhere, that would have just been silly. Instead, she said nothing.

"The others are inside already?" Lauren asked.

Viola nodded. "Yeah, Cassandra, Brenda and Valerie are already here. They're it for the night as far as I know, but we'll have more coming in tomorrow."

An eager smile crossed Lauren's face. "Well, I think I should go inside, then..."

"Do whatever you want; I'd like to borrow Ryan for a minute, first," Viola said.

"Sure," I said.

Before Lauren could add anything else, Viola interjected, "And when I say a minute, I mean it's just going to be a minute. Don't get those very wet panties in a bunch; I'm not going to tie him up in my room and lock him in there all weekend for my own use... though that might be fun. We'll head on in soon."

"Alright," Lauren said, picking up some of the grocery bags and sauntering away. "But if you need a rescue, Ryan... you know who to call for!"

The way Lauren's beautiful ass swayed as she walked, I knew she was putting on a show for Viola's and my benefit.

Viola chuckled softly once Lauren was out of earshot. "Ah... this *is* going to be a fun weekend, isn't it? Oh yes, it starts out all cuddles and orgasms, but then the claws come out, and things get *really* interesting..."

Looking her over, I looked for something profoundly interesting to say to Viola, and instead settled on, "You look amazing, Viola."

"I always look amazing," Viola said, tossing some of her hair behind her head and smiling brilliantly. "But I do feel exceptionally good today. Thank you. You're not looking too bad there yourself, Ryan."

"Thanks," I replied, looking down, a little embarrassed. As a guy who still viewed himself as a tall, skinny nerd in glasses, it took some reminders sometimes that I'd put on a fair bit of muscle this year, and wasn't half bad to look at anymore.

"Though, if I might offer a suggestion that might make the weekend go a bit easier..." Viola said, her voice confident and calming.

"Of course, what is it?" I asked.

She looked me up and down, not quite hungrily, but with a certain avid curiosity in her eyes.

"When it comes to our weekend getaways like this, I want to make it clear that it's not a constant, multi-day-long orgy. There's a lot of us just hanging around, relaxing in each other's company, with the sex completely casual and always agreed-upon between us. I want to make it clear that there are no expectations, and if there's anything you don't want to do, you don't have to do it, and if you're worn out, you can crash whenever you want," Viola explained.

"Thank you," I said, more relieved than I expected. "That's good to know."

"However..." she continued, reaching out to me and touching me on the shoulder. "If you are game for some action soon, I'd recommend a change of clothes. Easy access is kind of the name of the game around here, and in those moments in which you are dressed, might I recommend not wearing any more than you have to? I'm sure you have some swim trunks in your bag, and if the weather holds, that shouldn't be more than you need, right?"

That sounded fair, and the way she was touching my shoulder, I took her meaning quickly. I pulled off my shirt, tossing it on top of my bag, and stood shirtless before her.

"Better?" I asked, enjoying the way Viola looked at my chest, abs and arms.

"Much..." she said, reaching out and touching my chest and making an appreciative, purring-like sound.

Showing her that two could play that game, I did the same, reaching out and squeezing her left tit through her bikini top, then sliding my fingers beneath beneath. Her firm breast felt absolutely amazing in my hand, her nipple boring into my palm, and when she started to moan softly, I pulled the fabric of the cup underneath her breast and exposed it to the world.

"You're right, easy access does have its charms," I said, loving the look of her bare tit and how firmly her nipple stood out.

Smiling devilishly, she said, "You have no idea..."

For emphasis, she pulled the opening of her sarong to the side, exposing her shaved pussy to me. It was a fleeting glance, but enough to show me that she was quite excited, and already glistening.

"You've been busy," I said.

"I have," Viola purred.

"With whom?" I asked.

"Oh, where's the fun in kissing and telling?" she laughed, softly, covering herself up. "Ah, I am so excited for you... there is absolutely no way you can know what you're in for. Not yet, anyway... but there is a fair possibility we might destroy you this weekend," Viola replied.

"I can take it," I said. "I've been destroyed before. Ask me about New Year's sometime."

"We'll see, we'll see..." Viola said, turning around on her feet and slowly walking back toward the house. "We might have a few chores that require a man's touch for you before we get settled in for the night, think that will be a problem?"

Picking up the remaining bags from where I'd set them by Lauren's car, I caught up with her and said, "No, no problem at all..."

***

The interior of the house was spacious, and every bit as simultaneously modern and rustic as its exterior. Though Viola let me inside, she soon peeled off to do her own thing. I didn't know the layout of the place yet, I didn't even know where I'd be sleeping yet, but I was here now, and I was going to enjoy every minute of what this long weekend would hold.

After getting lost a little in my search for the kitchen, I soon found the dining room, and then followed the voices from there toward the kitchen.

Well, one voice really, accompanied by some occasional moaning sounds.

"All I'm saying is, you may not have fun cooking, but I have fun cooking; it's all a matter of perspective. It's not all just about throwing the right things in at the right times and hoping it comes out well enough to be enjoyed by our indifferent husbands and kids, it is science! Creation! Mastery of the periodic tables and showing our dominance over primordial forces that once seemed magic to our earliest ancestors. To them, I would look like a wizard! To myself, I am simply a scientific explorer navigating the treacherous waters of culinary insight, and hoping to bring some joy to the world!" the speaker proclaimed, her voice familiar in her enthusiasm.