Book Club Memories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going, I'm going," I laughed, stumbling down the hall with my water bottle and discarded swim trunks in hand.

As I searched for the proper bedroom, I reflected on what kind of day it had been so far... and I couldn't help but feel a growing excitement for the next day. Even if I had trouble walking, even if I was pleasantly exhausted, I knew I wanted more, and that I wouldn't be satiated until I had it all.

When I finally found the correct bedroom, I heard two voices laughing on the other side. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" one of them called, not even needing to ask who I was.

I stepped into the bedroom, closing the door beside me, and took in what seemed like the most glorious sight: a king-sized bed, currently being shared by Lauren and Brenda as they sat leaning against the headboard watching something on TV. They both wore long, comfy-looking t-shirts as nightshirts, though at her height, Lauren's pulled up somewhat in the front, exposing her pussy to me. While it looked like the two of them had been up to some fun not long ago, now they appeared to simply be relaxing.

"Hey, Ryan! You look like you've had one hell of a night," Brenda said, her voice teasing and sympathetic.

"Seriously," Lauren replied, looking me up and down kindly. "You poor baby, looks like Valerie really ran you ragged. Wanna join us? We're just watching some stupid streaming shows before we turn in..."

There was nothing loaded in that message, and the sight of two gorgeous, wonderfully kind women making room on the bed between them for me... that was everything I needed right now.

Climbing on the bed between them, I rolled onto my back, wrapped an arm around each of them, and sighed with what felt like the greatest feeling of contentment in my life.

I was in for one hell of a weekend.

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to consider putting some kindness out into the world instead. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)