Book Club Memories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her audience, on the other hand, just kept moaning softly.

I peeked inside the kitchen, finding the source of the voice: Dr. Valerie Chan, one of Regan Hills High School's finest science teachers.

At 32 years of age and 5'2", she was a favorite of many students because of her boundless enthusiasm for science and teaching, and was a favorite of the rest because she was fucking hot. While short in stature, the Chinese-American beauty was utterly stacked, with a round, bubble butt and D-cup tits. Her shoulder-length, silky black hair framed a face that was used to joy, with full lips often held in a broad, toothy smile, and dark eyes that easily expressed her enthusiasm. Unlike Lauren or Viola, I hadn't actually screwed around with Valerie before, but I wouldn't have minded it at all, and I'd heard through the book club grapevine that she was interested in me.

Looking at her now, I could barely restrain myself from drooling. She wore a pair of tight, cutoff jeans that barely covered her entire ass, and a tight t-shirt that was cut off so high underneath her tits I saw a fair bit of underboob. I could see quite a bit of her pleasantly-tanned skin, enough to make my cock twitch firmly in my pants.

She was putting groceries away in the kitchen, unmindful of my presence and looking utterly luscious as she reached for shelves and stashed things away.

She was also quite good at ignoring the two women making out on the other side of the kitchen. A blonde woman with a great ass and big tits, wearing nothing but a purple bikini, had Lauren pinned to a kitchen cabinet and was kissing and groping her big tits passionately. The way she moaned, Lauren was very much into this, about as much as I was into the show itself. These two seemed in a world all their own as Valerie continued on enthusiastically talking about cooking and science, leaving this a perfect image by my estimation.

It wasn't one that could last forever, not if I wanted to finish my chores.

I cleared my throat.

While Lauren and the blonde didn't stop for even a second, Valerie turned to see me and started, bringing her hand to her chest in surprise.

"Ryan! Fuck!" she laughed, "You nearly scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry! Wasn't my intention," I laughed, stepping out of the doorway and into the kitchen. "Just came to drop off some more groceries."

"Please, please, bring 'em right over here, I'm working on creating a system, and once that system's in place, you can bet your ass I might actually know what I'm doing," Valerie laughed.

It was after this laugh that she looked at me, and I mean *really* looked at me for the first time, and I think I saw her breath catch in her chest. Having her friends describe the times we had together was one thing, but no doubt Valerie still viewed me as one of her skinny, nerdy science students. This view seemed to give her pause, then the corners of her smile turned upwards appreciatively.

"My, my, my... let me get a look at you..." she said, coming over to me, then taking the grocery bags and my backpack from my hands and setting them on the floor. Looking at my muscles, she asked, "May I?"

"Be my guest," I said.

"Thanks!" Valerie replied, perky and enthusiastic, as she ran her soft fingers over my arms, squeezing gently, before working her way across my chest, then down my stomach to my groin. My erection was quite prominent even through my jeans, and she rested her hand on it gently and squeezed.

"Oooh, this is nice... very, very fucking nice... these girls aren't lying, and you're way bigger than my husband, though, don't tell him I told you," she continued, her tone mischievous as she batted her eyes at me playfully.

"Since I have no idea who he is, that shouldn't be a problem," I responded, looking down at her impressive chest and smiling.

"Oh, where are my manners, you wanna see my boobs? Most of the boys at school want to see my boobs, I hear. None of them have yet, so you'd be the first," Valerie continued, quickly.

"A lot of the girls wanna see them, too," I explained, before nodding. "And, yes please."

"You got it!" she exclaimed, giggling and quickly pulling up her top.

Her D-cups were truly impressive, as tanned as the rest of her and with no tan lines (which raised a lot of fun questions), with prominent, very suckable nipples. Had she not dropped her top at that moment and re-covered them, I might have done something to her then and there.

"Just a tease, for now!" Valerie continued, enthusiastic as always. "We're going to see plenty of each other later, and I've wanted to see plenty of you for a very long time now... but when you're in the kitchen, a little clothing is generally a good idea for safety, not that I can convince Brenda over here..."

"Okay, I've been distracted long enough," a pleasantly sultry voice said from across the room as the blonde finally disentangled herself from Lauren, then turned around to greet me. "Hello, Ryan."

Grinning, I said, "Hello, Mrs. Lynn."

Mrs. Brenda Lynn was my AP History teacher, and easily my favorite teacher in school long before the two of us had started having sex. In a roundabout way, she sort of started my crazy year by convincing me to tutor Kaitlyn. It wasn't long before Brenda found out about how Kaitlyn and I started having sex, then seduced me herself and... well, now I was here, and all the more fortunate for it.

At 5'3", Brenda looked stunning for a woman in the later end of her thirties, with a faintly pale, soft-skinned and toned body that most porn stars would kill for shown off amazingly in her bright purple bikini. Her wider hips held a pretty epic ass, while her beautiful, round, DD-cup tits were barely held in by the small bikini top. Her face, friendly and pretty, still held my attention most. Her blonde hair, cut in a bobbed haircut, framed beautiful blue eyes and a bright smile. While I'd gotten used to her looking tired in the beginning of the school year, ever since we'd started screwing around, there was a certain spark to her that I just couldn't get enough of.

"Hello, Ryan..." she said, striding toward me with a purpose. "I know you've probably heard this a bunch already, but thank you, so much for coming..."

Before I could get in a word edgewise, she threw her arms around me and pulled me in for a passionate kiss, almost as if claiming me in front of her friends. I guess since she got a lot of this year started for me, she did have a little more claim than most. It was a deep kiss, one that curled toes and excited parts of you you never knew could be excited. Brenda crushed her body against mine, her nipples hard through her bikini top pressing into my bare chest, before she broke the kiss just as abruptly.

"It's... wow... it's, ummm... I'm happy to be here," I said.

"Gee, go and hog him all for yourself, why don'tcha," Valerie said, rolling her eyes.

"I tried that first," Lauren interjected with some amusement. "But *I* remembered how to share."

"No doubt after you drained his balls," Brenda replied, reaching down and cupping my package. "Thankfully, I know you're good to go pretty quick. That's going to come in handy this weekend."

"I imagine it would," I said, licking my lips and looking down at her. "I'm definitely not going to ignore you."

"You'd better not," she replied, pulling me in for another quick kiss, before adding, "You have a room for the night?"

"Not that I know of," I replied.

"Lauren and I are sharing a king-sized... I'm sure we could squeeze you in tonight," Brenda said.

Lauren nodded. "Better to grab you now, especially when these other ladies'll probably want you on other nights."

"I'd like to do more than grab you now..." Brenda said, squeezing my cock through my pants.

"We all know what you'd like to do to him," Lauren said, amused and rolling her eyes.

I smirked. "I... well, I'd like to do something with you right now, but Viola put me to work; I carried in the groceries, she wants me to take in the firewood bundles from in back. Then I can be all yours."

"You better hold to that," Brenda called after me as I turned on my feet and walked toward the sliding glass doors that led to the rear of the house.

I slid one open and stepped outside, and for the moment, took in what you could easily call majesty. In the distance, the forest and shimmering lake looked utterly gorgeous, with not another soul in sight for miles by the looks of things. However, since the great outdoors and I didn't get along the best, I also had the option of taking in the house's expansive pool area, with an impressively sized pool, hot tub and barbeque nook... yeah, I could definitely imagine some debauchery occurring here.

"Ah, you've made it, at last!" a playful voice called form beside me.

I knew that voice. I'd know that voice anywhere. I knew she'd be here, and still I felt my heart beat a little heavier at the thought of her presence.

I gulped, turning to look at the woman stretched out on one of the pool's deckchairs, and said, "Hello, Mrs. Pruitt."

She laughed, softly and replied, "Please... it's Cassandra! For how long we've known each other, this weekend, it's Cassandra!"

"Sure... Cassandra," I replied, trying to figure out just what exactly I was feeling about this.

Of all the women here, 37-year-old Cassandra Pruitt was probably the one I'd known for the longest. By sheer virtue of her and my dad working at the same company when I was very little, she became a family friend, and since her daughter, Kaitlyn, was my age, I'd often be sent over to play at her house when Dad was working long hours on one of his many other projects. For a while, Kaitlyn and I were friends, but when puberty hit and she became popular (and bitchy), we'd gone our separate ways. Since Kaitlyn and I both turned 18 and reconnected this year, I'd not had many chances to see Cassandra again, except in the occasional comings and goings at Kaitlyn's house.

Looking at the woman lounging on the deck chair, I had the opportunity to remember exactly why she was one of my earliest crushes.

Even at her age, she could have been mistaken for Kaitlyn's sister. At 5'4", this pale-skinned and dark-haired beauty wore a black, silk robe that barely went down to her mid-thighs, and even with the help of a belt was having a tough time holding in her impressive curves. Firm, long legs led to wide hips, and if she parted her thighs even slightly I'd no doubt be able to tell whether or not she was wearing panties from here. Her DD-cup tits strained the top of the robe, allowing me to see a fair expanse of cleavage that came close to making my mouth water.

Her beautiful face bore a fair bit of amusement as she observed my thunderstruck appearance. With shoulder-length, silky black hair cascading around her face against the chair's pillow, she looked up at me with big brown eyes behind a modest pair of sunglasses, her full, pouty lips, painted a bold red for the occasion, curled into a shining, smile as she tilted her pointed chin in my direction.

Finally breaking the awkward silence, she continued, "You know, for how frequently I've seen you around the house recently, I have to admit, it's surprising that we haven't had much more of a chance to catch up."

"Oh, uh, yeah. Sorry about that," I said.

She laughed casually, giving off the cool-mom vibes I'd always enjoyed when I was a kid. "Don't worry about it. After everything I've heard from the others... well, I understand you're having a busy year. Not a lot of time to slow down and catch your breath, right?"

Calming slightly, I smiled. "Not really, no. I haven't been trying to avoid you or anything either, I swear, but... well, I gotta admit that this isn't exactly how I expected to talk to you in any proper capacity either."

"It can be a little awkward, can't it?" Cassandra proposed.

"A little, yeah," I replied, happy that she understood.

Seeing that this might take more than a moment, I sat on the edge of a chair close to her.

"Well, you don't need to worry about me. When I'm here, I'm just here to chill, and I have no intentions whatsoever of adding more stress to anyone else's day... I'm here to relax, and... well, you know what we book club girls do when we get alone..." she suggested, her lips staying curled in a rather playful smile.

"Drink wine, talk shit about your husbands, screw around with each other, and maybe, occasionally, actually talk about a book on occasion?" I suggested, finding it suddenly easier to look at her, wondering just what, if anything, she was wearing beneath that robe.

Cassandra laughed. "Ah, so I see you've been told *exactly* how things go around here."

"I have," I said, eyes darting back to her face, then back to her body. "I don't have a husband to talk shit about, but I like to think I can keep up with all of you on the rest of it."

"I'm glad you think you're that capable," she replied. "I've heard from some of the others about just how capable you are, and I think I'm willing to find out for myself at some point, if it wouldn't be too weird for you, but the confidence is nice to hear... it wouldn't be too weird for you, would it? I know what you and Kaitlyn do in your free time, and I wouldn't want to interfere with that, or make things awkward between you two..."

"It wouldn't be weird for me," I said, before amending. "Maybe a little weird, but not in a bad way, I swear. But a little weird can sometimes work out pretty great, right?"

"That's what I've come to understand..." Cassandra admitted, looking me up and down, appraising, shifting in such a way that she revealed another couple inches of cleavage. "When I first joined this club, I really thought it was going to be about reading books and talking about them, but once you've attended your first meeting... your life will never quite be the same. It was weird for me at first too, now it's just, well, what we do."

I nodded, my eyes now lingering on her newly exposed skin. "When... well, when I started seeing Kaitlyn, and she started introducing me to her friends, it was, yeah, definitely kind of weird at first, but, weird became good and normal pretty quick."

"Then I'm glad we understand each other," she replied, biting her lip slightly and looking down at the bulge in my jeans. "So... you want things to get any weirder right now?"

Yeah, my heart skipped another beat at this question.

"Maybe... maybe a little," I admitted.

Cassandra grinned. "Hmmm... I have an idea. This might be a little, this might be a lot, but there's only one way to find out, isn't there?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This," she replied, grabbing hold of her robe's belt, undoing the light knot she had done at the middle, and then opening the robe up so I could see what she was wearing underneath.

Which, in this case, was nothing.

Her tits were firm and high and looked absolutely enormous in her lounging position, her body toned, and her pussy... fuck, did it look good. A decent landing strip led to full, engorged lips, moist with a faint but distinct dampness that made me smile. I don't know if she was turned on by our conversation, or if she had been doing something before I got here, but seeing her naked for the first time, only one word seemed appropriate.

"Wow," I said, my voice shaky.

"Wow?" Cassandra laughed, squeezing her tits before running her hands down her abs, settling them on her inner thighs. "I rank wow... ah, I haven't heard that from my husband in a while. I like that enthusiasm."

"Hey, we've all said wow about you before!" Brenda called out, approaching us.

I had been ready to take this moment to the next level, and was hard as a brick, so even an interruption as welcome as Brenda and Viola, both of them carrying folded up towels, approaching us brought a bit of a disgruntled growl from me.

"I know, but sometimes you want to hear it out of a young man. Given the girls my daughter tends to accompany herself with fighting for Ryan's attention, I'm glad to see I can still compete with them!" Cassandra quipped.

"Oh, you definitely stack up," I said, unable to look away from her naked body.

"I know I want a taste," Viola said, dropping the towel she'd been carrying at the foot of Cassandra's chair, then kneeling on it.

The women of the book club all seemed to enjoy their little power games, establishing who was on top and who was the best. I didn't deny them whatever fun they took out of this, because frankly, well, it was fun for me to watch.

When it came in the flavor of watching Viola kneel down and kissing Cassandra's inner thighs... well, it was a lot more than fun to watch.

"Ooooh, yeesssss..." Cassandra hissed as Viola's tongue grazed her pussy lips.

"Mmm, yes, still tasty," Viola confirmed, lowering her sunglasses enough to wink at me before she dove in and continued eating Cassandra's pussy.

It was a good show, and Viola knew exactly how to perform for all of her audiences. Cassandra was quite responsive, writhing and moaning in ecstasy as Viola expertly ate her pussy. I could have watched this slow, passionate sex act for some time.

So, of course, this is when my attention was stolen by the sound of a towel being thrown at my feet.

"They could be at this for a while," Brenda said, leaning down to kiss me again. "And while I like to watch as much as the next person, I'm also in serious need of some of your big fucking cock *right* now..."

The way she looked at me with those "come fuck me eyes", my cock might have gained an extra inch then and there. I didn't wait, didn't hesitate, I quickly fumbled at undoing my pants, then pulled them and my underwear down. My erection sprung free, standing tall, and from between my legs, Brenda let out a slight gasp of awe. It was far from the first time she had seen my cock, but that response still managed to excite me.

I wasn't the only one excited.

"So... oh god... that's the cock I've been hearing all about?" Cassandra moaned, dropping her head back as she writhed against Viola's face. "That's... that's nice."

"Wait 'til you feel it inside of you..." Brenda replied lustily, kneeling on the towel she'd dropped between my legs and stroking my cock as if it needed more life brought to it. "I've fucked Ryan more times than I can count this year, and I just can't get enough of him... you'd be doing yourself a serious disservice, Cassandra, if you don't fuck him before the weekend is out."

"Maybe..." Cassandra moaned, sounding both interested and a little conflicted. "Fooling around with the rest of you girls, that's one thing... but we've never done anything with guys here... that might be a bit of a line for me to cross..."

Pulling her face from between Cassandra's thighs, Viola climbed on top of her and pressed her fingers into Cassandra's pussy. "Hey, we're all about whatever you're comfortable with this weekend... but you'd be cheating yourself if you denied yourself what Ryan is capable of. The boy's not just equipped, he's something of a genius when it comes to pleasuring a woman..."

"Very..." Brenda replied, now freely spreading precum up and down my cock. "...and so very, very tasty, too..."

Looking up at me with her lips parted in anticipation, Brenda stopped stroking me for a moment. I groaned like a wounded animal, needing her to continue with what had felt so fucking good... and I think this was where she wanted me. She looked up at me, chidingly, as if telling me to be patient and things would get even better. I looked over to Viola fingering Cassandra, the two women moaning and kissing and writhing up against one another, then back to Brenda.

She smiled up at me, then reached behind her back, untying her bikini top and freeing her massive tits. Her nipples looked almost as hard as my cock, and were I in any other position, I would have had my mouth on them in a heartbeat.