Book Club Memories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, I answered, "As long as it ends with us having sex, hey, I'll follow you anywhere."

Valerie laughed. "That's the kind of answer that'll get you participation credit for the day. But I know you can earn a better grade than that."

Satisfied, she tossed the towel aside and climbed onto the bed next to me. Still smiling that delighted smile that made her face light up, she bent down and kissed me, dropping one of her hands down to stroke my cock.

"Ahhhh... it's even better than I imagined. Bigger, too, honestly. I felt it in the tub, but that doesn't do justice, and... I know my measurements and I know what I was told, and that this technically doesn't look wrong, but, wowza, this'll be a challenge! There's a good chance you won't fit in me all the way, you know? You might just break my sweet and pretty little holes... but I'm willing to try," she admitted, smiling at me cutely.

"I think you'll do just fine," I said.

"Yeah?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at me. "Why?"

I kissed her. "Because I've seen you in class, and I know that once you set your mind to something, you can accomplish anything. And your scientific curiosity won't have you quit until you actually know if you can fit me, well, wherever you want to try to fit me."

My eyes drifted over to the curve of her ass, and sensing this, Valerie laughed.

"Oh, you think you can fuck my ass?" Valerie asked, laughing playfully.

"You're an ass woman, I'm an ass man; it's a simple formula, really," I said.

She smirked at me. "I like that analysis. You're right, by the way, I just wanted to see the why of it all. So, now, the next question to me is quite obvious: where do we begin? Because I can think of a lot of fun options for what we can try to fit where, or what we can do with what, and then we can- HEY!"

Valerie squealed with delight as I rolled her onto her back, then quickly crawled over so my face was between her legs.

"Your pussy looks tasty..." I said, kissing one of her inner thighs, then the other, before taking a whiff. "...smells tasty, and by that formula, I'd wager a pretty good possibility that you actually might be very, very tasty. Would you care to help me test that hypothesis?"

"Are you talking nerdy to me?" she half-asked, half-groaned, looking down at me with a huge smile. "Because even if it's only basic surface-level stuff about scientific method like that, it's very much working for me, I'm not even kidding. Kind of wishing I'd brought a lab coat and some goggles this weekend, but, maybe we can make that happen when we get back to school. Until then... I'd love to help you test that hypothesis, Ryan..."

As she said this, she wrapped her legs around my shoulders and pulled me in.

"Goodie," I replied, continuing to kiss her inner thighs as she pulled me closer to her pussy.

I didn't need this kind of encouragement, but it certainly didn't hurt, either. I slid in, closer and closer to her pussy, still kissing her inner thighs, exploring the area around her pussy with my tongue without ever touching her fragrant, enticing sex. I kept this a slow tease, repeatedly getting close without ever touching her. Valerie responded much like I'd hoped she would, writhing and trying to get a better angle toward my tongue, her tone taking on a high, whiny sound as desperation began to creep in.

"Ryaaaaaaaaaaan..." she moaned, reaching down to grab me by the hair. "I need this... fuck, won't you please just eat my fucking pussy?"

"Well, if you're that insistent," I replied, gliding my tongue gently over her folds.

Valerie moaned, loudly, tightening her legs around my shoulders as she kept pulling me in. If I'd only gotten the slightest taste of her tangy, slightly sweet flavor when my tongue initially went over her folds, I got a very good taste this time. Almost a smothering one. She pressed my face roughly into her pussy, to a point where my lips and tongue were quite overwhelmed.

She tasted good, and this was hardly the roughest a woman had wanted to fuck my face before.

I could handle this.

So, I handled it. I dove in, licking and sucking at her delectable cunt, searching for those spots that would make her moan the loudest and satisfy her the most.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh god... you're thorough... fuck... very thorough, I like that... gives a proper examination," Valerie noted, her voice equal parts mischief and clinical examination as she seemed to attempt some level of observation of what I was doing to her.

I pulled my mouth away from her, briefly, but only long enough to slip two fingers inside of her. She was tight, very, *very* tight. That would be fun later.

I twisted them around, fucking them in and out of her slowly as I looked up at her and grinned. "I think that I've come together with some conclusions on my hypothesis. Would you like me to share my findings, Valerie?"

"Have you now...?" she groaned, her head dropping to the pillow as her eyes rolled back into her head. "Please, share with me your conclusions."

Occasionally taking laps at her clit with the tip of my tongue, I continued slowly fucking and twisting my fingers in and out of her. "Well, as you know, based on limited evidence, my initial hypothesis was that your pussy would be tasty. After running a few experiments by repeatedly applying my lips and tongue to you, and accumulating what I find to be an impressive amount of data, I think I've come to the conclusion that your pussy is actually *quite* tasty."

Valerie groaned loudly. "Top marks, Ryan... now make me fucking cum... you've got me so close..."

"Already on it," I said, grinning as I leaned in to properly lick and suck at her clit, fucking my fingers in and out of her harder.

Her body tensed, her legs tightening around me and her hands gripping my hair even harder as I began to push her over to the edge. If this were a proper lab experiment, I would want to take this at a steady, even pace, to avoid explosions, but we were under no such obligations here.

As a matter of fact, I *wanted* this to explode.

So, I only pushed harder, leaning in to what I knew she liked, and some other tricks that I'd learned throughout this year. I suckled at her clit, flicking with my tongue and alternating pressure to keep the sensations flowing. I continued twisting my fingers in and out of her as I continued to fuck her, harder and harder, giving it to her like I intended to quite soon with my cock... but there was one thing that my fingers could do far more efficiently. I twisted my wrist to get better access, and at that moment I wanted her to completely lose it, I curled my fingers into her G-spot, massaging it firmly.

"HOLY FUCK!" Valerie cried out, her body slamming into the bed as she let out a loud, formless wail from an explosive orgasm. Her juices practically fountained out of her pussy, splashing against my face as she violently squirted. I licked up what I could, and I like to think I did an admirable job at that, but this was an uphill battle as my face was soon absolutely coated in her juices.

Soon, she calmed, collapsing to the bed panting. I pulled my fingers from her pussy, licking them clean and loving this extra taste of her.

"Holy... holy fuck, Ryan... that was... wow, I mean... how could you... how are you so... WOW!" she exclaimed, laughing and letting go of me with her legs and hands. "You could teach my husband some lessons... holy shit, that was amazing. And I mean, really, really fucking amazing... wow... just... wow..."

I always loved to hear a good review like that, but even in her currently cum drunk state, I was certain I could do better.

Valerie eyed me curiously as I made absolutely no move to leave my spot between her legs. "And what exactly are you plotting?"

"Plotting?" I asked, exaggerating the innocence in my voice. "Why would you get the impression that I might be plotting something?"

"Because I've seen that smile on the face of countless students before they tried something they thought would be quite clever and funny and was usually neither, and it is definitely the face of someone plotting. Maybe throwing a paper airplane, maybe doing whatever stupid TikTok stunt is the flavor of the month at disrupting my classroom, but this is a look I am very familiar with. You are plotting, Mr. Collins, and I want to know what exactly it is that you're plotting," she replied, her voice dropping into the stern, disciplined tone of a much more responsible teacher than she was being right now.

I gotta say, that tone was doing something for me.

"You caught me," I admitted. "I was plotting."

"I knew it!" Valerie exclaimed, chuckling. "I always know a plotter when I see one, and I knew you were plotting... now, why don't you tell me what you were plotting?"

"Certainly," I replied, thrusting two fingers back into her pussy. "This!"

With that, I closed my mouth over her clit, massaging it eagerly with my tongue. Before she could argue with me, I had her moaning and squealing again, writhing under my efforts as I ate her pussy with a gusto I hadn't shown her before.

I'll admit, I wanted to show off this time, and there was no hesitation, no teasing. I pulled out all the stops, fingering and licking and sucking at Valerie's pussy until I had her a nice, cummy mess.

The second time I made her cum, she gushed even more than the first.

The third time, you would have thought she'd been hit by lightning for how hard she was shaking and screaming and cursing.

The fourth time, now with three of my fingers buried in her tight cunt, the sounds she made barely qualified as human anymore. They were animalistic sounds of raw, primal pleasure, her body set alight by pleasure as I had properly taken control of her pleasure.

It was after this orgasm that she pushed me away, panting and weak. She was silent at this point, looking at me with half-lidded, fluttery eyes as it seemed like consciousness itself might be ready to abandon her to recharge.

Needing a bit of a rest myself, I crawled up next to her and smiled, wrapping my arms around her and holding her close. I kissed her, gently.

Whether it was my kiss or the taste of her own juices that brought her back to life, I don't know, but soon her eyes were open and her smile broadened again. There was a manic look to her, a wild sort of consciousness that I thought might be trouble.

"Get on your knees..." Valerie demanded, practically growling.

I grinned, liking where this was going, and did as she said. I backed away and got up on my knee, watching as she first stretched out on the bed, then got up on her hands and knees, lining her face up with my cock. She eyed my cock from only inches away, licking her lips as she took in its bulbous head and the steady leak of precum from the tip.

"So nice... so fucking nice..." Valerie moaned, sticking out her tongue and lightly licking away some of the precum. "...and I'm not the only one who's tasty here."

Hissing at the slight contact of her tongue, I replied, "Glad to hear it... fuck..."

She lapped at my cockhead more thoroughly again, then more again, then began to lick all around the head as if she were slowly slurping away at a very large lollipop.

"While I've liked our science-related dirty talk, and I think I could definitely keep it up right now in some highly entertaining and weirdly dirty way, my mouth is going to be very full, very soon, and there's only so much of that I can do, so, rather than start some dirty talk that I can't adequately finish, I think I'd rather just shove your cock all the way down my throat. That cool with you?" Valerie asked.

"Very," I replied.

"Good," she said, before doing just that.

Well, okay, I make it sound easier than it was. I watched those full lips of hers close around my head, feeling so very tight and made for sucking cock. Her eyes bugged out a little as she fully took my cockhead into her mouth, but once she had a handle on my girth, she seemed far more confident, leaning forward and sucking more and more of my cock into her mouth, then in her throat in what seemed a very practiced move.

Soon, her nose was touching my pubic hair, and her mouth, stretched to the max, had hit its limit. Then, just as easily as she had taken it in, she pulled back and let my cock fall right out of her mouth, long strands of drool and precum falling to the bed from our former union.

"Wow..." I groaned, running my fingers through her hair. "I'm not gonna ask how you got that good at sucking cock..."

"Not at home, I can tell you that," Valerie laughed, kissing my cockhead. "I mean, I did pick up *some* things in college, and Viola's introduced us to some big toys and some interesting techniques. Even if I don't get to use these skills all the time, I'm happy I'm able to do them."

"Me too..." I replied, moaning as she took my cockhead into her mouth and began suckling on it, running her tongue in tight, eager circles, before letting it pop from her lips again. She smiled up at me, a big, cocky grin.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she said, reaching up with one hand to stroke me.

"Yeah..." I whimpered. "But I don't think 'good' is that sound a description... it's many leagues beyond good..."

"Ooh, I do like hearing that," Valerie said, enthusiastic. "I'm gonna deepthroat you again now... and I'd really like you to, you know, fuck my face? Just, grab my hair and really fuck my mouth and throat like crazy. I've had some of the girls here do it to me with a strap-on, but never got to try that kind of rough fun with a guy, so, if you'd do that, I'd love it."

Though it sounded tempting, I had to ask, "Are you sure?"

"Oh, yeah, positive!" she replied, chipper. "This weekend's all about doing stuff we'd never do at home, and this is the sort of thing I'd love to try! Come on, give it to me!"

Well, she knew what she wanted, I gave her that.

Soon, I was giving her something else entirely as I lined my cock up with her mouth, and took a handful of hair in each hand. Valerie opened her lips to me eagerly, letting my cock slide once again inside of her exquisite mouth, then her throat. I took this first step easy, slowly, wanting to make sure I got everything lined up in a way that was comfortable to both of us. Once my cock was lodged firmly in her throat, however, and she looked up at me with those hopeful eyes and gave me as much of a nod as she could, I held up my end of the bargain and began to fuck her face.

I don't know what was doing it to me more, how utterly amazing her mouth felt on me, or the image of one of my teachers on her hands and knees, completely naked, ass in the air urging me to fuck her throat, but whatever got me going, I was soon a man possessed. I fucked in and out of her mouth like a machine, savoring every moment, every pleasure she could give me, loving the way she would swirl her tongue quickly over the head every chance she got, while she looked up at me with those eyes that couldn't be brighter. When she needed to breathe, she'd stop me, coughing and choking slightly before happily taking my cock back in her mouth once again. Between the tears and the rough treatment of her mouth, her makeup was an utter mess by this point, but by the way she kept going as I fucked her face, I could tell she was as happy as she'd ever been.

Pushing me away one time with a little more finality, she coughed heavily, then declared, "Alright... okay... I'm ready..."

"Yeah?" I asked, eager for the chance to finally have sex with her.

"Uh huh..." Valerie grunted, trying to angle herself to get the best look at the large mirror on the wall next to the bed. "Yes... perpendicular will do, that way I can watch it go in... that makes the most sense... alright, are you ready for me, Ryan? Because I'm ready for this... well, ready as I can be... I still think your cock might break me, but, I want it so fucking bad..."

I lined myself up behind her, resting my cock against her outer thigh and squeezing her ass with both hands. "You're so hot..."

Valerie moaned softly at my contact as I squeezed her ass. "Thank you... now please... fuck me... fuck me... fill me up..."

"Alright..." I said, reaching down and lining my cock up with her pussy. I rubbed the head against her lips, spreading around our mutual lubrications and making her shiver.

I looked to the mirror beside us, catching the look of pure, unadulterated lust in her eyes as I began to press against her.

"Here goes nothing," I grunted, pushing forward slightly.

Any worries that either of us might have had at how difficult this would be were quickly pushed aside as her lips began to part for me.

"Oh wow, oh woooooooow... I can feel it, you're not tearing me apart, but close, keep going, keep going, pleeeeeeeeeease!" Valerie whined, leaning back and pushing herself against me, soon forcing my head inside of her perfectly tight cunt. "Oh, FUUUUUUUUUCK!"

I probably joined her in expressing a similar sentiment, but it was hard to be heard over the way she wailed. Valerie cried out loudly, pounding her fists against the bed as she got used to the size of my cockhead as she shivered and shook. I held onto her hips for stability, getting accustomed to the pleasure her pussy was giving my cock as she massaged my head.

"Fuck... goddamn, your pussy is tight..." I groaned, spanking her ass.

Valerie laughed at me, tossing her hair and looking over her shoulder at me. "Not bad for a mother of two, right?"

"Oh, I'm enjoying it..." I groaned, pushing in further, giving her a few more inches. "You like that fucking cock?"

"Oh, fuck yes! Was I not saying that enough?" she groaned, pressing back against me some more and sinking a couple more inches deep within her pussy. "I fucking love it! It's so big and thick... fuck, the biggest real cock I've ever fucked, and I thought I fucked some serious cock back in college... goddamn..."

I grunted, savoring the way her pussy now gripped more than half of my cock, as I continued sliding even more into her.

"Biggest *real* cock you've ever taken?" I asked, pushing another inch into her.

Valerie laughed, pushing back against me further. "When Viola busts out her toy collection, you'll see. Some of them are pretty obscene, and attach them to a strap-on and, well, you'll understand. Once, Wanda had me bent over with a dildo so fucking huge it felt like she was ramming a fist in me... fuck, that was a good time."

Imagining the sight of Valerie bent over in front of our school's pale, raven-haired and huge-titted drama teacher, Wanda Harker, with a huge strap-on like that... yeah, it got me going. Enough that I pushed in the last few inches with a groan, resting now with my balls rubbing against her clit.

"Holy shit..." Valerie said, looking to the mirror and shuddering slightly. "Oh... oh wow... oh holy shit, holy shit... wow..."

I smacked her ass again, playfully. "Still loving it?"

Giggling, she squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles. "You bet your sweet ass I do. Now are you going to fuck me, or what?"

Smacking her ass once more and enjoying the delicious moan it brought out from deep inside of her, I soon grabbed her hips and began fucking her. Sensing that she might like it hard, I only approached this coupling with the slightest delicacy at first, and once she started to get into it, I began to fuck her properly hard.

"That's it! That's it, right fucking there... that's how I need to be fucked, YES!" Valerie declared, looking over to the mirror as I began to give it to her nice and hard. "I haven't gotten it like this in so long, and never with a cock that big... fuck, I need you to keep fucking me now... and at school... we're gonna be fucking for a while, Ryan..."

"Get in line," I grunted, laughing and smacking her ass as I pounded her pussy.

She laughed through her sounds of ecstasy. "Oh, I won't have to. All I'll have to do is ask you to stay after class... then undo my lab coat to show you I wasn't wearing anything underneath... then you'll pretty much do whatever I want, I'd bet..."